Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bloodsucker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxミーガンxxxピーターソンxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxメンターはするxxxxxxxxx

Megan Shailene Peterson was never an outspoken girl. Strange, unique, even a bit crazy, yes. But never...outspoken. She never just...talked to people. She waited for people to talk to her. Shea wished it the opposite. Maybe, she thought, that would change this year at P.C.A.. "Megan," her mother said as the car came to a halt in front of a beautiful collection of buildings, "We`re here." The tan and blue buildings seemed intimidating, as if they were stareing at her, threatining her, saying "Go ahead. Come inside. See what happens, girl." They seemed to snicker as Shea cautiously undid her seat belt, and opened her door, a black Converse sneaker crunching the gravel under her feet. With great determination and purpose, Shea stood and shut the door of the silver Volvo behind her, taking a step or two towards P.C.A..

After Shea stood confidently before the buildings, they seemed to return to their normal, unlife-like state. She smiled in triumph, smoothing her outfit as she went to the trunk to help her parents with her three bags. After the three red suit-cases were yanked from the car, Shea smiled at her parents, hugging them each in turn. She pulled away, tears in her usually shiny eyes. "Bye Mama," she said as her mom whipped a tear from her daughter`s eyes, "Bye Papa." Then she hugged them closely, and they stayed that way for a while. Then, reluctantly, her parents pulled away, hopping into the car, and driving off. Shea stood and waved until her parents were gone, and even a little bit after. She sighed, yanking her things to the office, getting her room key and room number. Room 101. Ha.

Shea walked into room 101, walking directly to the single-bed, and flopping her things and herself onto it face-down, letting out a large groan. A bed felt peaceful. Shea sat up, running a hand through her hair and walking to the window. She saw a cute blonde boy and a nerdy-girl talking to him. Shea`s brow furrowed -- she hated competition. It was the sound of a dresser drawer closing that made Shea realize she wasn`t alone. She spun, a light blush of iggnorance spreckling her cheeks as she smiled at the blonde girl, apparently her roommate -- or, one of them. "Oh, I`m sorry. Is this your bed?" Shea asked, looking back over her shoulder at the cute blonde boy.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Ϲʜɑʀʟoттє Ϻɑʏ Ϲɑsтєʟʟɑɴ

Do you remember the nights we,
Stayed up just laughing,
Smiling for hours
At anything....

User Image

Charlotte looked down the hall when the girl with black hair left. Then she shut the door. Charlotte realized that she forgot to pick up a key to her dorm! She figured that she would get it later. Charlotte continued throwing tons of clothes everywhere. She put on some music softly, the sound of her cello recital a couple years ago. She was playing Danse Bacchanal from the play Samson and Delilah. Charlotte didn't even hear the footsteps of a girl walking in the room. Charlotte put some of her things in a dresser, and shut it. She figured that if a roommate wanted the dresser, she would just move her things. Charlotte heard a girl speaking to her, but just turned to another one of her bags.

"No, I didn't choose a bed yet. But a girl came in -- I'm guessing she's our roommate -- and kind of... well, claimed top bunk. So if you want the single bed, I'll get bottom bunk. It's fine with me." She said, smiling to her cello case. Charlotte just put it on it's side, turning around and looking out the window. She saw the girl who came in earlier, and... her brother! She ran to the window, trying to get it open, realizing that it couldn't open. She pounded on my glass. "How dare my brother not come and see me." She grumbled, pounding on the window again, then walking away and sitting on the bottom bunk, looking at her roommate.

"Oh, I'm being so rude! My name's Charlotte. Charlotte May Castellan. You can call me Charlie, if you like, though. I don't care." She introduced herself, smiling.

We were so young then,
We were too crazy
In love...
User Image
Naomi B. Lockwood..,,
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Naomi smiled a small bit and fixed
her hair putting it in a ponytail. "Im
ok..." She said smiling softly. "I'm
Naomi...You are?" She asked tilting
her head to the side.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

User Image

xxxxxミーガンxxxピーターソンxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxメンターはするxxxxxxxxx

Shea smiled at her room-mate -- Charlie -- and held out a pretty pale hand. "The name`s Megan. But please, call me Shea." She smiled, standing and begining to help Charlie with her things. When the blonde mentioned the cute boy to be her brother, Shea quickly put Charlie`s remaining things on her bed and darted over, pressing her face to the window with Charlie. "That`s.... That`s your brother?!" she asked, in shock. Now she was going to become really good friends with Charlie. Don`t get her wrong, Shea wanted to be friends with Charlie in the first place. But if a hot brother was a plus...

Then her excited smile turned to a sneer of pure loathing for the girl that Charlie`s brother was talking to. The way the girl tilted her head and looked so doe-like, and the way that he was smiling... It made Shea`s blood boil. She hated compitition, or not getting what she wanted. Inside, she began planning a way to win over the boy.... But not yet. Let the two have their fun. She continued to glare at the girl. "I hate her." Shea said, the words hissing from her mouth like air from a tire. Shea wasn`t bad -- no, far from it -- but she could be one heck of a posionous snake when she wanted to be.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Ϲʜɑʀʟoттє Ϻɑʏ Ϲɑsтєʟʟɑɴ

Do you remember the nights we,
Stayed up just laughing,
Smiling for hours
At anything....

User Image

Charlotte watched as Megan ran to the window, pressing her face up against it. Charlotte smiled. "Well whatever problem you have with her, you're going to have to suck it up. She's our roommate... Besides, starting the year off with enemies isn't the best idea. Especially her. She seems bigger, and older." Charlotte stared at the girl. In her opinion, she thought the girl was pretty. But maybe it was just her.

Charlotte got up and opened the door, in case anybody wanted to come in. She started thinking about the girl. If the girl was a nerd like her brother was, then they would certainly get along. But Charlotte also knew that Megan was a bit... infatuated with her brother. Gross. Charlotte noticed that her cello songs were still playing, so she walked over and turned off the player. She took out the CD and threw it in her dresser.

We were so young then,
We were too crazy
In love...
۞│THE│SCIENCE│ATHELETE│❝Christopher Daniel Castellan
───────────────────────────┐
███████████████████████████

xxxxxxx( Some things should be left unsaid ) xxxxx ▄▄▄▄ xxx S e e xx y o u a t xx x xx t e a m ,xx p r a c t i c e !

User Image

Christopher laughed and extended his hand. Naomi. Nice name. "Christopher Daniel Castellan. Nice to meet you. I was on my way to see my sister when you ran into me." He introduced, and leaned forward. "I'm like, this school's only science genius, while being a pretty big sports star. So I'm half nerd, and half jock." He went back to normal, grinning, then just finally laughing.

The innocent things always seem most dangerous
User Image
Naomi B. Lockwood..,,
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Naomi laughed a little. "Your kinda like me...I'm
a super nerd in almost any subject, mostly
reading, writing, and science though and I love
any sport." She liked this kid. He was cute.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxx( Some things should be left unsaid ) xxxxx ▄▄▄▄ xxx S e e xx y o u a t xx x xx t e a m ,xx p r a c t i c e !

User Image

Christopher smiled. He figured that he would get along with this girl just fine. He gestured his hand to the walkway. "Well, Naomi, since I figure you're new here, would you like me to walk you to your dorm? I've got nothing else better to do, and maybe I'll find my sister." He offered, taking a step forward, while looking over his shoulder at her.

User Image
Naomi B. Lockwood..,,
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Naomi smiled and nodded. "Sure, i'd love
for you to walk me, thank you" She said
blushing as they walked to the dorm rooms.
She looked up at him. "So how old are you?"

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Christopher smiled. They walked towards the girl's dorm rooms. "I'm seventeen. What about you?" He asked. There was a slight breeze that came through, and he made a mental note to go back to his room and get a jacket after she got to her dorm. He figured that he could postpone seeing his sister. After all... they went to the same school, they'll see each other eventually.

User Image
Naomi B. Lockwood..,,
User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Im seventeen also" She told him feeling the
cool breeze. She shivered and put her arms
around herself. "And I like boys who are smart
...But I bet your not as smart as me..." She giggled
do you know what Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
means and how you spell it?" She asked with a small smile. She giggled.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Christopher laughed. "Oh, I bet that you couldn't even spell that or know what it is!" He exclaimed, laughing again, but quickly stopping in case he hurt her feelings. They got to the hallway of the dorms, and he looked at her. "So, what number is your dorm?" He asked, looking down at her.

User Image
Naomi B. Lockwood..,,
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Naomi rolled her eyes and smiled. "Im in room 101"
She said then she coughed. "oh and
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is spelled,
P-n-e-u-m-o-n--o-u-l-t-r-a-m-i-c-r-o-s-c-o-p-i-c-s-i-l-i-c-o-v-o-l-
-c-a-n-o-c-o-n-i-o-s-i-s and it is a lung disease caused by the
inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the
lungs A condition meeting the word's definition is normally
called silicosis.This disease is classified into four types:
asymptomatic, acute, accelerated and chronic. The chronic
form is the most common;it develops only after years of exposure
to low levels of silica dust. A.K.A- The black lung disease and also
its the longest word iin the English language." She smiled. "See im
good, thats science too. I might need to help you with it" She giggled again.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Christopher widened his eyes, but quickly got a straight. He couldn't help but crack a smile anyway. "Nice try, Super Nerd. I was just... off my game is all. You know, team practices, new recruits, things like that. I'm sure I knew that, it just wouldn't come to mind." He assured her, nodding.

User Image
Naomi B. Lockwood..,,
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Naomi giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yep ok,
and I know im a super nerd, thats why everyone
loves me." She said when they saw her room.
She looked at him. "Right here" She said opening
her door to see two girls. She looked at them and
smiled softly. "H-Hello" She said to them.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas