Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User ImageUser Image

( ) xcreatorxxxx
                                                  s u t o r h y t h m

( ) xgenrexxxx
                                                  m / /x&&xm a g i c a lxb o y

( ) xbasedxonxxxx

M a g i c a lxg i r lxa n i m e

( ) xliteracyxxxx
                                                  l a z yxl i t e r a t ex( 5 0 0 + )

( ) xmoderatorsxxxx

s u t o r h y t hm,xl i s t e n o l d s p o r tx&xp r x m

( ) xgraphicsxxxx
                                                  s u t o r h y t h m

( ) xstatusxxxx
                                                  o p e n // f u l lxl e f t

( ) xoocxthreadxxxx

User ImageUser Image

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱,

On behalf of the faculty and staff, and based on your extraordinary results of your S. M. A T. scores, it is my pleasure to welcome you, _______, as a student of Erasmus Academy! Here at the Academy, we aim to refine the most eligible of men in a variety of subjects, to help build and empower their mind and bodies as future soldiers and citizens of Althana and the world. The student body and faculty are among the best magic users on Earth, so you can be assured that there will many unprecedented opportunities for growth and challenges. We hope to make our men into the finest the country has to offer. The future is in your hands.

Please use this letter as an extended invitation to the Erasmus Academy 1st Rank Induction Ceremony, where you will receive a special gift. This gift, the ever celebrated Soul Stone, is meant to guide you throughout your years as a Erasmus Academy student, and hone the great latent magical energy that you have proven to possess. It will allow you to fully participate in many of the Academy's tough, but academically and physically challenging courses.

Again, It is a pleasure welcoming you to our humble family. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,
                                                        𝓩𝓮𝓾𝓼 𝓚𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓼
                                                        Headmaster
User ImageUser Image

( ) Magic in this world has all been but gone. Once, many eons ago, people celebrated in its flourishing power and relinquished in its easy availability and convenience. Unfortunately, little did many know that the overuse of magic had led to its increasing shortage. Because of this, wars and riots frequented the Earth landscape as humans competed for the last bits of magic left within the atmosphere -- all in an effort to stay powerful. Nowadays, magic is only a thing of the past. What with the many inventions and creations of manmade science and technology, people have grown used to the missing presence of the supernatural.

That was until year xx. A famed scientist and archeologist focused in the study of magic, who went by the name of Zeus Kronos, discovered a secret underground cavern within a large uninhabited island in the middle of the pacific ocean. In this cave, he found hundreds of special rocks, and upon closer inspection, he learned that the stones harbored lost magical energy.

This discovery has led to the assumption that magic still exists. People have believed it had been long gone, but a popular theory stated that it actually infused itself with the Earth. There was never a shortage. People just didn’t have the resources at the time to learn of the truth. In an effort to study more about these stones, a town was born on the uninhabited island that soon turned into a large and flourishing city by the name of Althana. The city was governed by a powerful and influential group of scientists of magic, all of whom aimed to further their research on the findings of these stones.

At first, the stones were nothing more than pieces of rock. It was evident that there was magic power hidden beneath, but researchers could not figure out how to properly utilize it. All sorts of measures were attempted on these rocks and all proved futile. Suddenly Zeus came upon a particular glowing stone during another expedition into a cavern. Much to him and his team’s surprise, after making contact with it, he was able to use magic that nobody had seen in centuries.

After more periods of research, and two more individuals in Zeus’ team obtaining a stone and their powers, it’d come to all the scientist’s knowledge that every single one of these stones were somehow assigned to a specific individual. Zeus proposed the theory that the stones were only attracted to people who had powerful latent magic energy. He described this to be: “Like the red-line of destiny. You were always meant to find this stone. After it bonds with you, you experience something unlike any other. It’s out of this world.” After this discovery, these stones were given the title: "Soul Stones"

Soon, masses of people flocked to Althana just to find their own Soul stone. But the massive migration led to city riots and public discord, because out of millions, only about 0.01% were able to actually find their own stone. The government of Althana was unhappy with the chaos, and thus forced any who weren’t legal citizens out of the Island. Measures were made to ensure that nothing of the sort happened a second time. They did this by establishing bases across all parts of the world, where people went through specific physical testing, and afterwards, three to five written exams, all called the Suppressed Magic Analyzer Tests (or S.M.A.T). Results have shown that mostly those of the adolescent population had the greatest Suppressed Magic. An idea then began to spur within the Althanian government, in which they established two schools, one for each gender: Erasmus Academy for boys and Lucretia Academy for girls. Their main goal was to train and hone these special individuals in their magic skills before they are set free into the world.

Most of the students don't realize that with their enrollment into the school, they are also registered as citizens of Althana and enlisted into the Althanian army after their graduation for a period of five years. Again, the government states that this is meant to “further enhance their abilities as the newest generation of earth’s magic users.” Or is it?
User ImageUser Image

( ) xgeneralsxxxx
                                                  As with any roleplay, please adhere to the gaian TOS. This thread is my baby and I am it’s parent so I expect respect to myself, my co-mods (prxm & listenoldsport), the other roleplayers and, well, basically the whole thread itself. Everything is under my control unless I say so. I am the ruler. I own this throne. Please do not godmod (there are many forms of this. I’ll let y’all do your homework and look it up). Keep everything pg-13. If a heated scene comes up, make sure to time skip and take it elsewhere. Cursing is not limited (the only exception being it used after every other word). If you break any of these, I will give you three warnings before I will be forced to report and ban you. Please don’t make me do this, though I love and cherish and adore everyone who takes part in this rp D: .

( ) xpostingxxxx
                                                  This is a lazy lit. roleplay. As long as you’re able to spit out, ah, maybe two paragraphs at minimum (around about 500+), you’re good to go. Please no l33t speak or use of asterisks or any of the sort that make the posts unreadable. One liners are unacceptable. I don’t mind if your posts have a bit of errors, everyone makes mistakes, right? Y’all are human…or I hope you are : x. Just have overall good grammar, nothing to it! No first person (except for thoughts). Please make sure to read all posts even if they don’t pertain to your characters. Ignoring someone is terrible and I will issue warnings if this happens more than once. Everyone is encouraged to make pretty posts! Though the extent of it is up to you; as long as there’s a name and a picture, we’re all goodie goodie. You don’t have to make it too complicated! OH and post frequency; okay, please post at least once a week. I hate people who just…post once and disappear without informing me like that’s not fun bro :c. It’s okay if you lost muse or something, it’s totally understandable. But please be committed to the roleplay!! And if you have important stuff to deal with (because I’m sure everyone has lives outside of gaia), inform everyone that you’re interacting with, and myself, of when you leave! If you do not reply after a week, I will PM you and after two PMs and two weeks, I will have to take your spot out.

( ) xcharactersxxxx
                                                  First things first, this is a m// - yaoi rp. Meaning no females whatsoever. Please be creative with your man! Creativity and originally is super lovely. Nothing too cookie-cutter or gary-stu, those are blah. Make these guys REAL! Character development is essential to every roleplay, heck it’s essential to any good story. Having flaws give the story more life, ya know what I mean? If your character is perfect….well, what’s the fun in that? Ah, and make sure to make your character is diverse. I don’t want crybabies all over the place that’s not cool. So read up on the accepted profiles before sending in your reserve. Please title all applications “It’s a Hurly Burly party!” and Reserves the name and rank of your character. Character limits? For now, you’re only allowed one character. If by any chance we cannot fill up the spots, I will allow you one more character. There’s only a limited number of spots to keep the rp from being a mess though, so yeah! OH almost forgot, use anime pictures. I will provide more details for characters in the characters section.

( ) xformsxxxx
                                                  OKAY so I think I got everything covered? Wait no. Apps, whoops. Alright so, there are three parts to applying for the roleplay, but the first one shouldn’t be too troublesome. Send all applications and reserves to me, sutorhythm! I will give you the ability to decorate your profile in a separate testing thread as much as you want (not because I’m lazy to code profiles or anything pfff) as long as they contain the necessary info I want you to mention. Just link the stuff to me in a PM or through the OOC. Please don’t mess with the coding if I happen to provide you guys with any. If it comes out blah in the pm let it be okay it's supposed to be like that. For PM titles...well you probably skipped all the way to this rule, didn't you? Heh, please read the other rules to find it! I will give you a three day time limit for reserves and a week for profiles. If you do not title your PMs correctly, you will be ignored.
                                                      Note: Please do not post in the OOC unless I have given you the ok with your application.

Note 2: Please fill out an application first. Once I have accepted your app, you can begin your reserve.

( ) xetc.xxxx
                                                  QUESTIONS? Just PM me! You can skype me as well. It's chaoticallyquiet (but please tell me who you are or I will ignore you.) If I am not available (like I'm out of town or too busy to respond), please direct all questions to my fellow co-mods, listenoldsport and/or prxm! I will add more rules and will bold them in a particular color if needed be in the future. Also one last important thing….No skype groups. Nope. You can have them privately with someone for plotting and stuff that's fine. But do not make one for the rp. They cause mass chaos and ugliness. Trust me, I’ve been in many and usually all those rps end up six feet under.
User ImageUser Image

( ) ---xrulexonexxxx
                                                  Fighting and Soul stone usage is prohibited beyond the school’s training grounds and battle arenas. Campus fights are not tolerated and off campus stone usage is extremely prohibited unless permitted by the headmaster.
                                                      - The only exception to this are members of the Disciplinary Committee, but all types of rule enforcement are to be used only for justifiable means. Disciplinary Committee members can only employ the lowest level of their power (aka the primary powers they were able to use as first years, so no suits) unless the situation calls for it. Any and all forms of misuse will lead to a two day to one month soul stone confiscation and eviction from the Committee. If misuse is severe, it may lead to expulsion.

( ) ---xrulextwoxxxx
                                                  All fights are to be supervised by faculty members.

( ) ---xrulexthreexxxx
                                                  No excessive harm shall be done onto fellow soul stone users. Attacking non stone users will be grounds for immediate expulsion.

( ) ---xrulexfourxxxx
                                                  All lost soul stones should be reported to the campus security immediately.

( ) ---xrulexfivexxxx
                                                  All students are to be dressed in uniform at all times. The only exceptions are the dormitories, certain campus events and off campus outings.

( ) ---xrulexsixxxxx
                                                  All students are restricted from entering the Colosseum unless for a school-related function and with a supervisor.

( ) ---xrulexsevenxxxx
                                                  All students are restricted from leaving campus unless for a school-related function.

( ) ---xrulexeightxxxx
                                                  Two students may participate in special Duels called: Paradigm. The rules are as follows:
                                                      1. One student must announce the duel openly.
                                                      2. Both parties must consent to the duel.
                                                      3. All duels are to be held on campus training grounds. 1st and 2nd ranks are still prohibited from entering B-type grounds. The colosseum is off limits.
                                                      4. The duel must be supervised by a 4th ranked or a member of the faculty
                                                      5. There must be an agreed term of reward and consequence from both parties.
                                                      6. Any rank can challenge one another.
                                                      7. Older ranks versing against younger ranks must adjust their powers for a fair fight. For example: 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ranks cannot use battle suits or weapons against 1st ranks. 3rd and 4th ranks cannot use battle suit weapons against 2nd ranks. 4th ranks cannot use secondary abilities unless against other 4th ranks.

( ) ---xrulexninexxxx
                                                  Failure to abide by these rules will result in immediate action. First timer offenders will be let off with a warning. Second time offenders will lose two hours of soul stone training and confiscation of his soul stone for a day. Times for these categories will increase with each repeating offense. Each offense will not reset and will be carried over every year. The maximum number of offenses is five; any higher will result in expulsion and soul stone confiscation. Though, extreme or severe actions can bypass this rule system and will result in automatic expulsion and soul stone confiscation but as deemed by the headmaster and the school board.

Note: All rules are subjected to change and more rules may be added in the future.
User ImageUser Image

xABOUTx
                                                  ↗↗ This is a MAGICAL BOY roleplay. So I expect magical transformations <3. Try and be unique about it! Not all transformations have the characters engulfed in light (please this isn’t pre cure guyz). Have them be epically surrounded by fire or something or encased in shadows, BE ORIGINAL!

↗↗ The school is international, so you can use any name and anyone can be from anywhere.

↗↗ For the sake of not letting this rp get too complicated; 1st ranks ages range from 18 – 20. No one younger than 18. The years are separated based on power and stone level, not by age. You can have someone who’s 20 and be entered as a 1st rank. The oldest a 4th rank can be is 24 (if they started out as 20). It takes a year for students to level up. There are some exceptions to this, for example if the student has advanced potential and is able to increase his stone rank in less than a year. These students are highly rare. Spots for Advanced Students: 2/3.
                                                  Note: Keep in mind that you cannot be eighteen and be a 3rd or 4th ranked already.

↗↗ Not all stones have to be offensive-type magic.

↗↗ Please refer to the Q & A for a better understanding of the characters and the roleplay’s plot!

↗↗ A stone’s power has 4 levels. Please read them below.

1st rank slots: 0/4 || stone lvl. 1
                                                      ✖ 1st rank students have only just received their soul stones and are still getting used to them. Stones only allow use of their respective magical ability. Some students may not be able to handle their powers. Due to lack of control, a student's power may be highly dangerous at this level, possibly even more so than a 4th ranked.
                                                      ✖ 1st ranks are assigned a 4th rank to be their mentor until they reach the second rank.

2nd rank slots: 1/4 || stone lvl. 2
                                                      ✖ These students have a better grip on their powers. Control is now more fluid for them.
                                                      ✖ Stones can give them access to their own battle suits! However, the suits are not at their fullest potential.

3rd rank slots: 0/4 || stone lvl. 3
                                                      ✖ Magical control is at it's best for these students.
                                                      ✖ Battle suits are at their max power.

4th rank slots: 0/4 || stone lvl. 4
                                                      ✖ The last rank; these students are strong enough to have a secondary ability. These abilities are less powerful than their primary ability.
                                                      ✖ They are assigned a 1st year rank to be their mentor.
                                                      ✖ Once students reach this level, they are given one more year at the academy before they are sent off to the Althanian army.

↗↗ Powers are exclusive; aka when one is taken, it is not up for grabs. 4th Rank Secondary Abilities are non-exclusive. Powers taken so far:
                                                      Fire Manipulation
                                                      Wind Manipulation
                                                      Shadow Manipulation
                                                      Water Manipulation
                                                      Telepathy
                                                      Vine Generation
                                                      Adoptive Muscle Memory
                                                      Scorpion Mimicry
                                                      Plant Manipulation
                                                      Commune/abilities of various animals
                                                      Thermokinesis
                                                      Pain Inducement
                                                      Haemokinetic Constructs
                                                      Calcium Manipulation
                                                      Illusion Manipulation
                                                      Teleportation

xFIRSTxRANKSx

User Image
                                                  AWKWARDxxABRASIVExxJUDGMENTALxx PRINCESS OLINDRA
                                                  ELROY SHERLOCK IGNATIA
                                                  ( Telepathy )

User Image
                                                  STRAIGHT FORWARDxxAMBIVERTxxQUIRKYxx te VESSEL
                                                  KAYDENS FREY
                                                  ( Metallic Control )

User Image
                                                  INQUISITIVExxFLEXIBLExxSHAMELESSxx intrepidimaginer
                                                  WESLEY D'ARCO
                                                  ( Adoptive Muscle Memory )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  LIARxxCHARMINGxxOCDxx boner tickler
                                                  JAY ROUX
                                                  ( Nullification )

xSECONDxRANKSx

SHYxxLAZYxxSECRETIVExx GRIEVOUSLY WOUNDED
                                                  BEETHOVEN SEABROOKE
                                                  ( scorpion mimicry )

User Image
                                                  CLUELESSxxDITZYxxFRIENDLYxx KANNA2012
                                                  RASHII DRAGONWING
                                                  ( Commune/abilities of various animals )

User Image
                                                  GENTLExxALLOCENTRICxxSELF-CONSCIOUSxxSUTORHYTHM
                                                  LUCIAN ALLEN
                                                  ( Haemokinetic Constructs )

User Image
                                                  COCKYxxSINCERExxSARCASTICxx PRXM
                                                  YU MINJIE
                                                  ( Fear Manipulation )
User ImageUser Image

xTHIRDxRANKSx

User Image
                                                  REBELLIOUSxxOVERLY AMBITIOUSxxSPONTANEOUSxx PRXM
                                                  GERA EZEKIEL KING
                                                  ( Shadow manipulation )

User Image
                                                  KINDxxOBLIGINGxxTWO-FACEDxx yams the love 2 ur cobain
                                                  FUKAMI TOUOU
                                                  ( Water Manipulation )

User Image
                                                  STUBBORNxxHOT-HEADEDxxHONORABLExx LISTENOLDSPORT
                                                  CLOVIS LEMAIRE
                                                  ( Pain Inducement )

DREAMYxxCONSUMEDxxINSECURExx GRIEVOUSLY WOUNDED
                                                  ALKALI LICHEN
                                                  ( calcium manipulation )

xFOURTHxRANKSx

User Image
                                                  HARDWORKINGxxBLUNTxxFRIENDLYxx LISTENOLDSPORT
                                                  DARIEN RESTA
                                                  ( Fire Manipulation & Minor Healing )

User Image
                                                  CYNICALxxCONDESCENDINGxxALOOFxxSUTORHYTHM
                                                  ARTHUR FALKENRATH
                                                  ( Wind & Lightning Manipulation )

User Image
                                                  FLAMBOYANTxxEXTROVERTEDxxFLIRTATIOUSxx Death Road March
                                                  SOWILO HEARNE
                                                  ( Plant Manipulation & Plant Mimicry )

User Image
                                                  SILENTxxSOLEMNxxEMPATHICxx yams the love 2 ur cobain
                                                  KOH HANOI
                                                  ( thermokinesis, ergokinesis )
User ImageUser Image

xNPCsx

User Image
                                                  headmasterxxxxxxx
                                                  ZEUS KRONOS

User Image
                                                  secretaryxxxxxxx

HELENA DE LEON

User Image User Image
                                                  fourth rank soul stone Instructor & guidexxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxschool nursexxxxxxx
                                                  DIOMEDES RESTAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHENRY ACKERMAN

User Image User Image
                                                  survival class teacherxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgeneral biology teacher xxxxxxx

LYLE GALLOSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxANTON VON BUURENxxxxxxx

User Image User Image
                                                  magical chemistry teacherxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgeneral english teacherxxxxxxx

WANG AI TINGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMISA TACHIBANA

User Image User Image
                                                  magical physics teacherxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe art of magic and arithmetic teacherxxxxxxx

JOSETTE NEVINxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBRIGID LONCAR

User Image User Image
                                                  soul stone defense teacherxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhistory of magic 101 teacherxxxxxxx

ROMAN SOMMERxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKUBA FONESCA

User Image User Image
                                                  magican's literature teacherxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhistory of magic 301 teacherxxxxxxx

JOKTAN ROMAOxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMARSHAL VAUGHAN

User Image User Image
                                                  althanian languagexxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsecond rank soul stone instructorxxxxxxx

IOUNIA VISVIKIxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKUOH ALANIS

User Image
                                                  fourth rank student (advanced)xxxxxxx

MIKHAIL SAVOY

xUNIFORMSx

User Image User Image
                                                  Winter Uniformxx
                                                  xxSummer Uniformxxxx

User Image User Image
                                                  Gym UniformxxxxxxGym Uniform 2xxxx
User ImageUser Image

xApplicationsx
                                                  [b]You can call me:[/b] (Nickname I can call you if you have one)
                                                  [b]About me: [/b]( Tell me something about yourself! Anything will do tbh )
                                                  [b]My availability:[/b] ( self-explanatory )
                                                  [b]So what can I bring to the table? Well: [/b]( Tell me more about your character! What power does he have, what is his personality like? What are your plans for character development? This doesn’t have to be set in stone by the way. You're free to change things once you pass the application. )
                                                  [b]The beautiful face I will be claiming:[/b] ( self-explanatory )
                                                  [b]Which rank I’m going for:[/b] ( self-explanatory )
                                                  [b]Yo, yo wanna see my writing:[/b] ( Please provide a sample from a past roleplay! Any will do. If unable to, write a short paragraph about a random scenario with your character. Please have it be under at least 800 words )

xReservesx
                                                  [img]300x100 image w/ 1 px black border[/img]
                                                  [size=9][color=black][u][color=color1]ADJECTIVE[/color][color=white]x[/color]■[color=white]x[/color][color=color1]ADJECTIVE[/color][color=white]x[/color]■[color=white]x[/color][color=color1]ADJECTIVE[/color][color=white]x[/color]■[color=white]x[/color] [color=color1]USERNAME[/color][/size][/size][/u][/color]
                                                  [color=color2][size=18][b]NAME OF CHARACTER[/b][/size][/color]
                                                  [size=9]( [color=color1]Power Here (If a 4th ranked, mention your second ability here as well)[/color] )[/size][/color]

[b]Dorm Number: [/b]
                                                  [b]Requests:[/b] ( Would you like your character to be related to one of the NPC teachers or any of the other characters? Or a random student? The Headmaster is the only exception. Please provide a faceclaim with the reserve if your related character is an NPC. )

xProfilesx
                                                  Reminder: Make your profile in a separate test thread. You can decorate it however you want as long as you include these vital information.
                                                  Name:
                                                  Nickname:

Height
                                                  Weight:
                                                  Eye color:
                                                  Hair Color:
                                                  Sexuality:
                                                  Birthday:
                                                  Ethnicity:

Personality: ( What are your characters strengths? Flaws? )
                                                  History: ( What was your character like prior to being accepted to Erasmus? If he's a 2nd, 3rd or 4th ranked, what was his life like during the last three years? )
                                                  Likes & Dislikes:
                                                  Physical Appearance Notes: ( Got any tattoos? Piercings? Scars? )

Soul Stone Type: ( What kind of stone is your soul stone? Is it a diamond? Topaz, emerald, ruby, Amethyst or Jasper stone? Try and correspond this your power! For example; if you can control water, your stone could be a sapphire. )
                                                  Power: ( What can your character manipulate? Fire? Ice? Gravity? )
                                                  Secondary Power: ( 4th Ranks Only. Remember this ability is less powerful than your primary. Also, please make sure your two powers make sense (it would be weird if your character can control fire and water). Try to connect them together! (For instance: Fire and Lightening, Ice and Water, etc.) )
                                                  Battle Suit: ( You can either link to a picture or describe your character's outfit in a paragraph. Please don't forget about the limitations, especially for the younger ranks. Omit this if you are a 1st rank. )
                                                  Specialized Weapon: ( This is for if your suit includes a weapon. Omit this if you are a 1st or 2nd ranked )
                                                  Extra: ( Where does your character keep his stone? Is it carved into something? Like a necklace or a weapon? You can also add anything else need mentioning about your powers/battle suit here )

Dorm Room:
                                                  Club Activities: ( Your character part of anything in school? )
                                                  Schedule: ( Characters can take up to six classes. All soul stone-related classes are mandatory. )
                                                  Other Abilities: ( Anything else your character can do? Is he a genius hacker? A child prodigy? Singer? Artist? Etc. Etc. )
                                                  Secrets: ( Optional. Does your character have anything juicy? )
                                                  Relationships: ( Please mention any NPCs you have created. I will link their picture on the main page to the specific post mentioning the character, so the other rpers can get an understanding of them. )
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  xErasmusxAcademyx
                                                        The Academy is located miles away from the City of Althana, perched on one of the Island's tallest mountains. It takes a 3 hour bus ride, and an hour hike to get on campus. Most of the school is regulated by special temperature manipulating magic, enabling the existence of all four seasons despite the Island maintaining only tropical weather. Much of the areas on campus are within walking distance, with the exception of the training grounds and colosseum. The school also provides a pool and several other smaller buildings for club affairs.

Classes
                                                        More classes to be added at a later date
                                                        1st Ranks:
                                                        History of Magic 101, Math, Phys. Ed.,
                                                        General Biology, General English, Magician's Literature, Painting
                                                        Soul Stone Training Sessions, Mechanics of the Soul Stone

2nd Ranks:
                                                        The Art of Magic & Arithmetic, History of Magic 201, Phys. Ed., Ceramics
                                                        Magician's Literature, General English, Magical Chemistry: Induction of Viles and Potions
                                                        Soul Stone Training Sessions, Soul Stone Defense Class, Soul Stone Battle Suits Informational Class

3rd Ranks:
                                                        Althanian Language, History of Magic 301,
                                                        Magical Physics: The How to for Advanced Magicians, Phys Ed.
                                                        Magician's Literature, Writing: Analyzing the Ancient Script, Sculpture
                                                        Soul Stone Training Sessions, Survival: How To Make It In the Wild

4th Ranks:
                                                        Independent Study,
                                                        Elective Courses: The Future of Magic, World Economics, Art & Architecture, Magic in Political Science, Magical Biochemistry, Astronomy: The Study of the Stars, Carpentry
                                                        Soul Stone Training Sessions, Soul Stone Mentorship

Classes Schedules
                                                        1st Ranks
                                                            6:00 - 6:55 :: Mentorship ( optional )
                                                            7:00- 7:55 :: Homeroom & Announcements
                                                            8:00 - 8:55 :: 1st Class
                                                            9:00 - 9:55 :: 2nd Class
                                                            10:00 - 10:55 :: 3rd Class
                                                            11:00 - 11:55 :: Mechanics of the Soul Stone
                                                            12:00 - 12:55 :: Lunch Break
                                                            1:00 - 1:55 :: Study Hall // Club Activities
                                                            2:00 - 4:00 :: Soul Stone Training
                                                            4:00 - 4:55 :: Mentorship ( optional )

2nd Ranks
                                                          11:00 - 11:55 :: Soul Stone Defense Class ( Mon., Wed. & Fri.), Soul Stone Battle Suits Informational Class (Tues. & Thurs. )

3rd Ranks
                                                          11:00 - 11:55 :: Survival: How To Make It In the Wild (Counts as a Soul stone class)

4th Ranks
                                                          6:00 - 6:55 :: Mentorship ( optional )
                                                          11:00 - 11:55 :: Free Period
                                                          4:00 - 4:55 :: Mentorship ( optional )

*Mentorships can either be in the morning or the afternoon, depending on your 4th ranked instructors

Club Lists
                                                        Disciplinary Committee
                                                          President: Clovis Lemaire
                                                          Vice President: Alkali Lichen
                                                          Secretary: Mikhail Savoy
                                                          Treasurer:

Student Council
                                                          President: Arthur Falkenrath
                                                          Vice President: Clovis Lemaire
                                                          Secretary: Elroy Ignatia
                                                          Treasurer: Lucian Allen

Art Club
                                                          Advisor: Kuba Fonesca
                                                          President:
                                                          Members: Rashii Dragonwing

Dance Club
                                                          Advisor: Josette Nevin
                                                          President: Rashii Dragonwing
                                                          Members: Wesley D'Arco, Elroy Ignatia

Sports Club
                                                          Advisor: Lyle Gallos
                                                          President: Darien Resta
                                                          Members: Fukami Touou, Gera King, Lucian Allen

Light Music Club
                                                          Advisor: Anton Van Buuren
                                                          President: Darien Resta
                                                          Members: Lucian Allen

Home Ec. Club
                                                          Advisor: Wang Ai Ting
                                                          Members: Arthur Falkenrath, Fukami Touou, Rashii Dragonwing, Elroy Ignatia

Book Club
                                                          Advisor: Misa Tachibana
                                                          Members: Arthur Falkenrath, Kaydens Frey

User Image
                                                  xDormitoriesx
                                                        The dorms are a ten minute walk away from the main campus. Lower ranks (1st and 2nd) stay in the West Wing, while the upper ranks stay in the East. Most students have to utilize public bathrooms. A public kitchen is also provided. 4th ranks have the option of dorming in single suites, which contain private bathrooms, living rooms and kitchens. There are two major lounges located in the center of both wings and a small courtyard at the back of the dorm for recreational use. There are faculty dormitories presented but are located in a separate building away from student dorms.

Dormitory Pairings:
                                                        Note: 1st and 2nd ranks are usually paired, as with 3rd and 4th ranks. As stated, 4th ranks can chose to live on their own.
                                                        Note 2: You can choose who you want to dorm with as long as they are within the respective year range (1st can dorm with 2nds, 3rds can dorm with 4ths).

West Wing
                                                        1st Floor
                                                        101: Lucian Allen & Jay Roux
                                                        102: Kaydens Frey & Elmas Augustin

2nd floor
                                                        213: Elroy Ignatia & Rashii Dragonwing
                                                        214: Beethoven Seabrooke & Wesley D'arco

East Wing
                                                        1st Floor
                                                        307: Fukami Touou & Alkali Lichen
                                                        308: Gera Ezekiel King & ________

2nd Floor
                                                        400: Sowilo Hearne & Arthur Falkenrath
                                                        401: Clovis Lemaire & Koh Hanoi

4th Rank Suites
                                                        1A: Darien Resta
                                                        2C: _________

User Image
                                                  User ImageUser Image
                                                  xTrainingxGroundsx
                                                        There are multiple trainings grounds located around and outside of campus, though they are separated into two categories. "A" is used for 1st and 2nd ranks, while "B" is used for 3rd and 4th. Note that A-type training grounds are open fields, while B contains more rigorous courses for the advanced ranks, usually hidden with the mountains. Lower ranks are forbidden to enter B-type training grounds for their intensity and difficulty. The colosseum is located further up and into the heart of the mountain, almost about a mile and a half away. The colosseum is only used for special school events, such as the 1st Rank Induction Ceremony, the semester Rankings tests and the yearly academy competitions. All students are prohibited from entering colosseum for any other purpose.

1st Rank - 4th Rank Mentorship Pairings
                                                        Note: You're free to chose whoever you want as a mentor/student! Just make sure to inform me through PM or by quoting me in the OOC so I can add you guys.
                                                        1. Darien Resta & Elroy Ignatia
                                                        2. Arthur Falkenrath & ___________
                                                        3. Sowilo Hearne & Wesley D'Arco
                                                        4. Koh Hanoi & Jared Henderson

User ImageUser Image
                                                  User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  xMiscellaneous x
                                                        City of Althana: The city has advanced in a great magnitude after the founding of the Soul Stones. You can find almost anything you want here. There is a large shopping district, several recreational parks, the world's first magician museum, the government offices and research labs. There is also a mini-amusement park that just opened a year prior, located just a short car ride away from the main city. Students are given the chance to roam the cityscape once a month.

Isisan Forest: A vast forest that spans more than half of the Island. The bus usually has to pass through these woods in order to get to the Academy. Much of the woods remain uncharted, for there is a rumor known by the public that anyone to venture too deep into the forest will disappear forever. Students are given the chance to explore the woods (at least the areas that are properly mapped) with supervisors, usually as field trips.

Lake of Crysta: Located just on the edge of the Isisan Forest, closer to the Academy campus. The hike up to the Academy begins here. Legend has it that during nightfall, the lake starts to glow and will reflect light projections onto the sky (almost like the Aurora Borealis). While it is forbidden to leave campus, many students sometimes sneak out in the evenings to see if these rumors are true.

Soloria Beach: One of the Island's main attractions. The beach is not too far from the city (in fact people pass by it on the way to the amusement park). Critics have deemed this beach as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Souls Caverns: Not much is known about these caverns, other than the fact that most of the Magic and Soul Stone researchers spend all of their time here. It is also here where the Soul Stones are harvested. The caverns run very deep into the mountains. Like the forest, much of it still remains uncharted. Academy students are absolutely forbidden to sent foot into the caverns.
User ImageUser Image

xDatex
                                                        Spring // Summer // Fall // Winter

xTimex
                                                        January // February // March // April // May // June
                                                        July // August // September // October // November // December

Sunday // Monday // Tuesday // Wednesday // Thursday // Friday // Saturday

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
                                                        21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 -27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Morning || Noon || Afternoon || Evening || Midnight || Early Morning

xWeatherx
                                                        Sunny // Cloudy // Partly Cloudy // Rainy // Snowing // Windy
                                                        Light Drizzle // Heavy Rain // Thunder Storm // Blizzard // Hailing
                                                        Humid // Hot // Warm // Mild // Cool // Chilly // Cold // Freezing

xEventsx
                                                  Key: Indent = Ongoing event || Strike = Past Event

( ) xImportant School Dates:xxxx
                                                                First Rank Orientation Day: April 8th
                                                                First day of school: April 10th

( ) xWelcome Ballxxxx
                                                                A tradition held at start of the school year with all the of the ranks coming together for a big, fat and fancy partay! Normally, the ball would've happened on the same day as the First Rank Stone Orientation, but peculiar circumstances and an overnight power outage caused the school committee to move the event a couple of weeks later. Major preparation has been going into this, and students have been known to pull a couple of pranks especially on the younger ranks. The headmaster wishes for the Ball to be a success, so the school security and the Student Disciplinary committee have been amped and will be keeping their ever vigilant eye. So put on your fanciest suits, kiddies. We 'bout ta have a wild night!

( ) xBlackout Freakoutxxxx
                                                                Uh oh. A passing storm has damaged the main power line between the Erasmus and the main city, and now the school is in complete darkness! Midnight has just struck, and it's been reported that electricians are well on their way to fix the problem. But with the storm still brewing, no one knows how long this'll last! Rumors have been going around about the sighting of a deceased student, wondering in the halls of the main building....and what's that? There've been reports of constant ghastly moaning in the library every midnight?? Oh man! Wanna prove that all these rumors are just figments of imaginations? Extremely curious about issue? Well, with the power down and the security scrambling, it's the perfect time for an investigation!

( ) x Campoutxxxx
                                                                Blurb here. Blurb here. Blurb here.

( ) xErasmus Culture Festivalxxxx
                                                                In an effort to bring more color onto the school, the headmaster has adopted a new school tradition: The Culture Festival! In this festival, each individual rank is required to do something extraordinary in order to entertain bus loads of Althanian locals coming to visit the school. There'll be shopping booths, booth games, concerts, plays, date cafes, sports tournaments and maybe even...a host club?!/ Be careful fellas, because the girl's school is also coming over for a visit. Man, oh man it's going to be one interesting day! By midafternoon, the headmaster will be coming to check out each attraction. Whichever rank he favors most will be given a three day, two night pass into the city and a paid trip to the grand opening of the island's Amusement park! Sounds like a good reward, doesn't it?

( ) xMagician's Day xxxx
                                                                Just a normal day here at Erasmus....just kidding, since when was any day normal? Magician's day is a long celebrated past time by magician's of old, where they get to rejoice in the ever flowing and ever constant magic of the Earth! On this day, the headmaster will be allowing on campus duels and students are allowed to wear casual clothing to classes! Free food will be given out through the day, and there'll be a huge fireworks display before the night is over! Oh, and we can't forget about the Masquerade Ball later that evening. Masks drops at the end of the party...hopefully that's the only thing the drops. In the past, Magician's Day was celebrated with the girl's school, and it seemed like there'd always be a boom of new couples by the end of the day. Seems like confessions have become a thing of Magician's Day! But some recent pranks caused by a couple of upperclassmen have made the headmasters of both schools decide to ban the girl's participation. So unfortunately for you fellas, no estrogen will be present for you to enjoy on this day.... But, oh well! There's still your friends-slash-classmates, right?

( ) x The (Miss)ter Erasmus Beauty Man Pageantxxxx
                                                                Oh dear. The headmaster just came from a brief visit at the girls' school and he absolutely fell in love with the beauty pageant they held for their culture fest. So! He decided, why shouldn't Erasmus have a pageant? Four candidates from each rank are choice at random to participate. There will be four categories our handsome gentlemen will have to follow: Formal Wear, Swim Wear, Casual Wear and....Female Wear?! Wait what, there's crossdressing?? All selected participants cannot refuse or back down, otherwise they will be severely penalized. There's some good news to this, though! You'll be able to win another trip to the city! But this time....you're given a WEEK! AND you'll be allowed to visit the girls school. C'mon fellas, time to get your dresses-I mean suits nice and polished for this once in a lifetime event!

( ) x Rank Warsxxxx

( ) xField Trip to --xxxx

( ) xValentine's Dayxxxx

( ) xRankings Test (Finals)xxxx

( ) x"Attack on the System"xxxx
                                                                ? ? ? ?
User ImageUser Image

xNewsx

( ) x November 27th, 2014xxxx
                                                          Roleplay is now accepting!

xRumorsx
                                                  ( ) Got any juicy deets about one of our lovely boys? PM any rumors entitled 'Psstt, yo!' to me, Sutorhythm, and I'll have them posted ; ).

xRelationshipsx
                                                  Key: ❤ = in a relationship || ★ = family || ✖ = enemies || ✄ = it's complicated
                                                  Key: ☀ = best friends || ☐ = broken up || ❀ = crush

Diomedes Resta + Darien Resta = Father & Son
                                                  / Arthur Falkenrath + Henry Ackerman (+ James Ackerman) = Fraternal Triplets

Wesley D'arco + Mikhail Savoy = Cousins
                                                  Sowilo Hearne + Arthur Falkenrath = (Long lost) Cousins
                                                  / Lucian Allen + Alkali Lichen = Fraternal Twins

Elroy Ignatia + Beethoven Seabrooke
                                                  Koh Hanoi + Elroy Ignatia
                                                  Darien Resta + Lucian Allen
                                                  Clovis Lemaire + Arthur Falkenrath

Lucian Allen > Koh Hanoi

Darien Resta + Fukami Touou

/ Arthur Falkenrath + Gera King
                                                  Arthur Falkenrath + Darien Resta
User ImageUser Image

( ? ) Can you tell us more about the Soul stones?xxxx
                                                        Soul stones are the center of a person’s magic. If one does not have their stone on hand, they cannot utilize their magic. (Some older graduated students have been to known to have surgically implanted their stone on or into their body). They can be carved into any shape and form (without losing it's magical properties), such as a necklace, a bracelet, a ring or even into weapons like a sword. Stones can even get split in two and still retain it's magic; however both stones need to be on your person, otherwise the magic will not be as powerful. Soul stones can get damaged ONLY by other stone users. They are impenetrable by any other means. Damaged soul stones can heal overtime, though the healing time depends on how badly the stone was marred.

Rumor has it that breaking one’s soul stone ends in the owner’s death. There’s also another rumor that if someone holds someone else’s soul stone in front of them, they can mind control them. But those are only just rumors…right?

( ? ) Can my character have two soul stones?xxxx
                                                        NO. NOPE. NADA. As stated in the intro (which I pray that you read) finding a stone is like 'finding the one you’re fated to be with'. There’s only one stone designated for one person. So, unless your character is a 4th ranked, you are only limited to one power.

( ? ) What kind of powers are you omitting?xxxx
                                                        Tbh you can have any power you want (nothing too ridiculous of course). Just be sure to limit them. Make them have weaknesses and stuff like that. The powers are exclusive so get them while you still can!

( ? ) Can my character get a weapon with his suit?xxxx
                                                        Yes, actually! These battle suits can come with their own weapons that help with their magical attacks and abilities. Normally only 3rd and 4th ranks have weapons. Weapons are limited to two. Your character does not necessarily have to have a weapon to function.

( ? ) Can you shed some light on the transformation sequences?xxxx
                                                        Transformations technically happen in 1-2 seconds (sometimes milliseconds) in real time. Please don’t have a character attack another during a transformation because, although it may seem like they are, characters are NOT vulnerable during them. In fact, all characters maintain invincibility during transformations (a fact proved through a tumblr post which I shall find eventually; and besides I'm p sure 1-2 seconds is fast enough haha). The higher the rank, the shorter the transformation time is. Oh, also, you don’t have to write their transformation in detail every single time they do it. I think it’s most important to write about it when you first mention it. And from then on, you can write about it however you please.

( ? ) Are there any breaks in the year? xxxx
                                                        Yup! There's a month long summer break in July and a two week break in December. Students are required to leave their stones behind (as stone usage his prohibited outside of campus). Students also have the option of staying on campus during these breaks (and they're allowed to keep their stones). The only thing not open is the main school building. Many people choose to stay to hone their magic since all of the training grounds are still accessible.

( ? ) When people do Paradigms (aka duels), do we have to use the chance roll die to determine the winner? xxxx
                                                        Well, it depends. You may have to use it if the characters powers are equal in strength. But, for example, if say it's a 4th rank versus a 1st rank, it's obvious who's going to be the winner. I think it's better to have the battle and the winner plotted out with the roleplayer you are dueling with.

( ? ) question here xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces