Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Detective

Dapper Detective

Dapper Detective

__________________✿Evelynn White✿ _______________________________User ImageUser Image
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
                                          Evie made her way through the large hallways slowly, her large black suitcase rolling behind her. It was more of a leisurely stroll, honestly. She was in no hurry to get through the day, and she figured the more time that she wasted studying every section of the school grounds when it didn't matter, the more time she would have the following day to prepare in between classes. She had memorized where all of her classes were, thought of the most direct route between them, and even figured out the layout of the school on the off chance that she would be asked for directions. Evie, satisfied with her acquired knowledge of the school, smiled slightly to herself.

her next destination was to her school dorm room, well more like dorm apartment. She knew that her other team mates would most likely want to meet her and get acquainted before they were to train together. She had already had the chance to daydream about those who she expected to be working with. She would most likely take on the role of the tactician. Plotting out every detail of their missions and making sure they would come out on top. She pictured her teammates devided equally as far as gender went. Perhaps a boy with super strength, or speed, or both that he could use to pumble anyone that dared stand up to him. Another girl, perhaps a cleric of sorts, and another, handsome or even flirtatious boy.

She knew that her ideal team was very unlikely to come to pass, but she could dream. Whoever they were, Evie was going to make sure that she proved to be useful to them. She would take whatever role the group would need, but she could only hope that she would be the one to use her mind rather than just her abilities. She figured that the best that she could do was try to make a good first impression and work with her teammates on the best strategy for them to use.

As she walked out of the large building, she picks up her pace slightly. If her roommates were waiting on her, she didn't want to hold up the group, and if she was the first one to the dorms, she could at least put her things out of the way of the others. She made her way to the dorms easily, and though there were several students going about their business inside and out, she had no problem moving past them in the spacious dining area. She went to the area where others were waiting on the elevators and stood back against the wall silently. Just like the others with suitcases, Evie did not want to go through the trouble of lugging them up the stairs. So she would just have to wait.

Location || Student Dorms: Floor 1 near the elevator.
                                                      Company || Several other students
                                                      Thoughts || Hopefully this line dies out soon...
                                                      Status || I'm Perfectly Fine
                                                      Out of Character || Woohoo first post finally done!

Star

User Image

t s u XXX invisibility

where: on a roofxxx with: no onexxx thoughts: ...xxx feeling: curious

tab tab tab tab ✁----- ----- -- - - ---- ------ -- - - ----- -- - -------
oh, the irony

I ' M G O I N G T O C R Y E V E R Y T I M E
- - - - - - - - - > Y O U L I S T E N to me

User Image

Tsu was atop a roof. It seemed like a bathhouse, and it was located on the new place's front lawn. Up here she could do some away studying on the people she was going to have to possibly avoid. Most likely all of them, anyways. No need to make a list. Way up where she was, though, there'd be no way to get to her. The birds could though, and right now a few pigeons were getting on her nerves. If she ignored them, they'd most likely go away.

Now, taking out a pair of black goggles from her dull gray slingover bag, Tsu peered out of them to peer down on the other students. Some of them were odd colors or shapes, most likely because of the genetic dispute of their powers, and some of them seemed as normal as a regular human. A few sulked in the shade. "Vampires." She rolled her eyes, then scanned over the rest. She moved her goggles up to look through the school windows, but it seemed like the windows were too foggy to peer through. How sucky that was.

Tsu flung the goggles back into her bag, then flumped her head down onto the roof. It didn't hurt, it was only plastic after all. "What am I even doing here?" She sighed to herself, and peered up at the blue endless sky. If anything at this moment, she wished to be up there with Ms. Jade. She hoped that the old woman knew it was not her fault that she died. Hoped, anyways. The woman was always a mystery to Tsu, and she never knew what that she was thinking about.

Don't go cryin' to your mama, 'cause you're on your own in the real world

User Image
                          👓c : eyy look a short first post. yw.

Timid Noob

User Image
User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Nexus walked through the gates of the school seeing all the students going in with him. He felt a uneasy feeling arise in his stomach. His face appeared as unreadable as ever, and it was due to the fact he did not desire to associate much with anyone. He knew he had a team to uphold and help train, but he did not seem interested. He was set on learning and expanding his knowledge on his ability. Nexus did not care if he made friends, he never did at his old school especially when they found out what he was. They all scattered like cockroaches when the lights turn on. His grimace face made some people back off as he went past them. Should I find my dorm? He wondered thinking about what may happen with his team. He started to get the feeling at that moment that someones eyes were on him for a slight second, but the feeling left quickly. The blonde haired fellow kept on his pace forward with his single black torn up back. His hands pushed the schools doors open, he held back his strength. He was not interested in revealing his ability just like they would in a common cartoon. The muscle man would accidentally push to hard and the doors would break. He may not have been a super buff macho man, but it was easy for anyone to tell he had muscles. His yellow irises started to warp to green as the lights dimmed a bit.

If it was sun light his eyes would remain a golden glow, if he fell into artificial light they shifted to a bright green. For a slight second astonishment reached his face. He saw the whole entire school appeared most welcoming. His past schools were cruddy and in bad areas. His lifeless expression returned as he let out a sigh.

"I never imagined myself coming here." He uttered under his breath so no one would hear his amazement. He made it to the long row of stairs and looked up. A few students passed him going up them to there dorms. He put the bag as far over his shoulder as possible and went heading up. What if one of my teammates are within the room? He did not let the thought bother them. It would be most advised that I stay quite, if I speak and get into a fight I will be thrown out. I have to do this to better myself. He said to himself making it to his floor, or at least what he thought it was. He started up again and saw one door read team one. He disregarded that one and went heading to the one across from it that read team two. He paused at the door. He debited with himself whether he should just head in and be absolutely silent, or if he should at least say hello. If someone is within the room and I say hello, that will set me up for conversations I will not desire to have. He eventually decided to head in, yet a noise stopped him. A loud thunk as if something big hit the ground went through his ear canal. He shifted his gaze to the ground behind him to see a book. He looked at his backpack and grumbled.

"Great, a bunch of people just got some free stuff." He muttered hatefully. He did not even bother to check when he felt his book-bag when his load grew lighter and lighter. Now that I think about it, did I even feel it? He realized he did not even feel the lifting weight since the book-bag was already pretty light to him. "A great start." he said aloud sarcastically as he went back to pick up his books that dropped from his bag.

(Ooc: I do hope this post is acceptable).

Mood: Irritated
Company: Loner status updated (XD)

Timid Loiterer

User Image
User Image

NICO HOWELL

tab ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀

Not too far from the main school building, a young looking boy with bright orange hair stood alone under the shade of a small tree. The few who noticed him might think it was to desperately escape from what little sunlight there was shining through the clouds, what with his pale complexion. That might be half true, but really he just wanted something to lean on as he took a break from carrying his two bags.

His hazel eyes scanned through the crowd making their way through the campus. He thought about how each and every one of these students had abilities the academy viewed as powerful enough to save lives and fight against those like them who had chosen to endanger others. Honestly, he was surprised he had been considered and accepted as one of them. Compared to super strength, flying, telekinesis and all those other powers the great defenders of humans and outliers had, he didn't see his own as all that useful or impressive.

Hopefully he really did have potential and wasn't just thought of as a resilient punching bag for the other students to test their skills on.

Nico sighed to himself as he pulled a folded sheet of paper from his pockets. He opened it to view a map of the entire campus. Today was about settling in and exploring the school grounds, so he figured he should find his dorm to drop off his things before anything else. With a backpack heavy with school supplies, and a large duffel bag stuffed with poorly folded clothes and necessities, the boy made his way towards the large building.

He was going to be sharing a living area with three other people. The same three he would also be expected to train with and work with on missions. He wasn't sure what to expect himself, however. Would they all become friends who's powers worked wonderfully together or would they be a lackluster group with constant disagreements and turmoil going on? Personally, Nico knew he wasn't the easiest person to get along with, but as long as the group didn't entirely consist of complete assholes, he thought he could manage to play nice and help them out as best as he could.

Of course, that was always easier said than done as he already knew from his past experiences with group projects.

Nico made his way into the building to discover the cafe on the first floor. Many students gathered together, talking about and demonstrating their powers to one another. For all he knew, his teammates could be one of the small groups getting to know one another, but he was sort of hoping he could at least meet one of them up in their new living space. Maybe then he wouldn't be left exploring the school grounds alone looking like some weird loner kid.

Remembering the room number he'd written on his map, he knew he'd have to go up to the second floor. As there was a line for the elevator, he decided to try the stairs. However, his duffel bag took too much room for him to go up as many others were making their way down. As his attempts to go up were repeatedly foiled by group after group making their way out from their dorms, an impatient line of people trying to go up the stairs began to form as well. Several complaints and a tired arm later, he became fed up with the stairs idea. Letting out an unnecessary loud groan, he made his way to the line for the elevator and dropped his bags off his shoulders onto the ground next to him with little care about the contents.

▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀

Location: Floor 1 Dorms, elevator line Company: No one, really Status: Slightly Irritated OOC: WHEEZES don't have to respond to him immediately if that's not something ur chara would do i just didnt know where to throw him in <u<;; yay first post

Dapper Detective

╔═════════════════════╗
                      G R A H A M x E M E R S O N
                      ╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Location Just outside of the school on a roof
                                                Company Black Haired Girl
                                                  Thoughts Hope I didn't scare her
                                                      O.O.C. Yay Graham!

Graham smirks to himself as he flopped down on his bed. He had been one of the first to arrive at the Academy earlier that day. He had spent the last three years at the school, and he had decided to skip the line for the elevator entirely and as far as he could tell, he was the first and only one in his dorm. He was happy to have the pick of the litter as far as rooms went (though they were all mostly the same). He found the front right room to be the most convenient, and most of his things were already put away. To him, it was just the same old routine.

Graham rolls over to glance at his recently set alarm clock and sighs. It wasn't as late as he would hope, and who knew how long it would take the rest of his team to get to the dorms. He found that with a power like teleportation, time had a lot less sway over his life. He always seemed to have plenty of time on his hands, and this was one of those times when he wished he had something more entertaining to do with it. Forcing himself up, he considered teleporting back down to the dorms, but decided against it in the end. This time, he would walk. He might happen across one of his teammates, though he wouldn't really know it even if he did see them.

Getting to his feet, he moved quickly out of his room, and then the entrance of his dorm. His hands stayed in the pockets of his jacket as he moved down the stairs following a batch of students. As he got towards the bottom, there was a slight delay as an unfamiliar, red-headed student tried to force his things up the stairs. It didn't take long for Graham to move his way past the boy then the other students who were waiting for the elevator. He decided that it would be best to stick outside until everything had settled down inside the dorm building, and he pushes the doors out of his way and trudged past a few more unfamiliar faces.

As he got outside, he glanced around looking for something, or someone, to hang around. Most of the spots in the shade seemed to be taken by the few other seniors that he recognized. Each seemed to already be talking to their teammates, and Graham didn't want to interject. Instead, he spotted a figure lying down on one of the rooftops. They were most likely trying to find some alone time, and Graham considered leaving them to it, but the chance to get rid of his boredom overrided his polite nature.

In an instant of concentration, the senior found himself thrown into the familiar instance of darkness before he reappeared just a few inches away from where the figure's head was. The birds that had been near the figure took to the sky, obviously spooked by the boy's sudden appearance, but he didn't pay them much mind as he turned his attention to the mysterious figure. It was at this point that he realized the figure was a young, raven haired girl. He looked at her for a second before smiling and leaning over her slightly in an attempt to make eye contact.
                                                                          "Hey." He says simply as he grinned down at the girl. "Am I interrupting something, or do you mind if I join you? I promise I won't pester you too much." He jokes.

Star

User Image

t s u XXX invisibility

where: on a roofxxx with: some dudexxx thoughts: oopsxxx feeling: more curious

tab tab tab tab ✁----- ----- -- - - ---- ------ -- - - ----- -- - -------
oh, the irony

I ' M G O I N G T O C R Y E V E R Y T I M E
- - - - - - - - - > Y O U L I S T E N to me

User Image

With a sigh, she closed her eyes for a moment and almost felt like taking a small nap. But, out of nowhere the pesky pigeons flew away, and that alarmed her. Then a moment afterwards, some guy was peeking over her head, which caused her to sit up quickly. Unfortunetly, her head collided with his, and that wasn't really the best first impression.

Tsu sat on her knees, then rubbed at her head where the bump seemed to be growing. "G-Gomen. I.. didn't expect someone to actually approach me." The girl spoke softly, then peered up at the other, casually moving back her hair. "I'm not really doing anything. Don't really plan on it. You can join me, if you want, but only if it's not out of pity." Tsu laughed at his joke.

Being herself, though, she wouldn't have really minded him pestering her. Even when she wanted to stay away from people, she actually enjoyed company. "I don't mind." She managed to give him a small smile. "Y-You can call me Hitsawa, if you want. What's your name?" Might be a slightly awkward question. "And I don't have to call you senpai, right? Or is that one of those schools?" Even more awkward.

User Image
                          👓c : AHHH INTERACTION YES.

Quotable Noob

2,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Caleb Reese
Mood: Excited Location: Front Gate > Dorms With: Nexus

Caleb's mind was swimming as the taxi approached the school. Funny how that always works. You can never really prepare yourself to do something like move to a new place. As the cab slowly came to a stop, Caleb grabbed his only bag with his left hand, paid the driver with the money he had already set aside, and left him the rest as a tip. He took one final breath before exhaling and popping the car door open.

He planted one foot, then the other on the pavement and stood up, removing his bag from the seat and setting it on the concrete curb in front of him. He took a quick look around the front of the building before hoisting his backpack onto his right shoulder and taking his first steps toward the school.

He was sure to stay at least a meter away from any other student on his way to the front door. No need to freak anyone out. I'm here to learn and fix myself., he thought to himself, avoiding a group of students that had crossed his path. He finally arrived at the doors, placed his hand on the right door's knob, and after another deep breath he turned it, and pulled the door open.

"Well... too late to turn back now.", he sighed. He took his first steps into the building and let the door close behind him. He retrieved a folded piece of paper from his bag containing all of the information about his enrollment.

"Team 2...", he said to himself, before glancing back at his schedule. "And I have Biology the first thing every morning... I guess it's good to get that out of the way early." He scanned the front room of the school, giving himself time to memorize the faces of everyone he could see. He then left the main room to find the dorms, hoping that none of the rooms had been claimed yet so he could have his pick.

He arrived in the dorm hallway and say that some one was standing outside the door to the Team 2 dorm. He waved to him and smiled as he opened the door. "I'm Caleb. Are you part of Team 2?", he asked, trying to make some conversation and find out who he would be working with,

Timid Noob

-Nexus- User Image
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Nexus finished picking up his things. He carried all six of his big books with really no effort. He peered upwards at the male in front of him. He saw the teenager who was about the same age as him opening the door. His emotionless expression remained as he replied.

"I am part of team two." He walked passed Caleb who had opened the door. He strode inside with a loud exhale seeing the place. He plopped his stuff on one of the couches messily with no care and threw himself on it as well. He then remembered the words his caretaker Grace told him before he left. Nexus was not one for conversations, he actual did not really have one. He never spoke to anyone long enough to get one going. They would leave him. He did not care though, he grew up practically alone, he learned about his powers alone, he thought he would grow up all alone. "I want you to make friends." He could imagine Grace the only person he somewhat spoke to scowled him. He would ask her how. "If someone comes up to you with a smile and says there name, you say it back. You have to talk back or they will leave you. You have to open up, and find people to trust." Her voice came in his head. He put both of his arms behind the back of his head as he relaxed on the couch.

"My name is Nexus." He replied finally after deciding that the inner Grace would probably haunt him until he said something. Opening up is how you get yourself hurt. I will talk, but I will not say anything important. In classes he will probably find out my name anyway so it is not important. nexus concluded looking up at the ceiling. He thought for a few seconds as he shot upwards.

"My clothes..."He exclaimed opening the zipper pocket that was on top of his book bag. He remembered his books fell out, but he had no idea if his clothes did the same. He frantically looked in his bookbag. He then let out a exhale with relief. "Here. Everything down to underwear." He thought throwing himself back while he laughed to himself. That would have been a hell of a good impression of the other students. He thought to himself.

Mood: Edgy
Company: Caleb

Quotable Noob

2,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Caleb Reese
Mood: Excited Location: Dorms > Caleb's Room > Living RoomWith: Nexus

Caleb held the door open for Nexus and then walked in behind him. As much as he would like to go bury himself deep inside his new room for some silence, he threw his bag into the room in the back-right corner of the room. He realized it wasn't going to make it all the way to the bed, so he made a small ramp of ice for it as it approached the floor. It slid up the ramp and landed on the bed. He then dissipated the ramp and turned toward Nexus' door.

"Good to meet you Nexus, I guess you're stuck with me for at least this year.", he joked, smiling a little. He was having to force conversation a little, but the fact that Nexus was an introvert was refreshing. He wasn't talking Caleb's ear off and that was appreciated.

He made his way to the kitchen area, inspecting the contents of the fridge and cabinets while keeping his ears open for Nexus. His search quickly became boring and he returned to the main living space, plopping himself down in a chair to relax for a little bit.

"So, stop me if I'm getting too personal too fast, I just want to know who I'm working with.", he explained himself, about to force some more conversation, "So what brings you here Nexus?" He realized shortly afterwards that he was getting too personal too fast, and wished he would have kept his mouth shut. Oh well, a bit late now..., he thought to himself, sighing softly.

His mind then began to wander to thoughts of his parents. He really wished that they hadn't given him up, then maybe he would've been here years ago and his entire life wouldn't have fallen apart. Sadness swept over Caleb, his face twisted slightly from his resting face into a frown. Now he really had nobody left in his life that cared about him. It's the little things that he missed most. Waking up and eating breakfast at a table with other human beings. Going to a school and being greeted with "Hello"s from the same friends he had grown up with. As much as he liked to stick to himself, having nobody was the worst feeling in the world.

Timid Noob

-Nexus-
User Image
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Nexus out of the corner of his eye saw the ice form a ramp for Caleb's bookbag to make it too his bed. So he can use his powers so freely? I would call him a idiot for using his abilities in front of someone, but we are on the same team. We will reveal them to each other sometime. Nexus thought to himself. He hoped Caleb was not a mind reader too, or that any one on his team was. All he needed was someone to break into his personal thoughts. Nexus peered over at Caleb with a uninterested look. It was not that Nexus wanted to look rude or be rude, his limited conversation time with anyone made him not really know how to talk to others. He did not even know how to look friendly.

"I was invited the same as everyone." Nexus replied in a smart-alic type of tone. He should know why I am here, it is the same as them. Unless he is referring to my power wise. Like what I came here to do with my ability. The blonde haired male supposed that was what he meant, instead he went over that statement.

"Ice manipulation?" Nexus questioned aloud seeming to be directed to Caleb. He was not really willing to share about himself. He would like to know his teammates. He was also interested in his Iq. He wondered if the fellow was somewhat smart. He did seem about average to Nexus. The males green eyes scanned over Caleb. He could be smarter than he appears. Nexus finished his thought. He sat up once more. I suppose I should get organized He saw that Caleb's face seemed upset. He had made so many people have that face. "Are you okay?" Nexus had really no idea how to handle it. Now that he thought deeply about it, he has not held such a expression for so long. He gave up on it when he was a kid. He grew up in a orphanage and never had friends so he never did get such a way. He taught himself different, or at least tried too. He did have feeling sealed up, but he did not look to ever let them free.

Mood: Confused
Company: Caleb
(Occ: P.s. Nexus is jerky, sorry.)
~Kiray Harmony~

Mood:
Happy! >o<
Location: First floor about to go up stairs the right way. razz
Company: Nico somewhat.
Occ:{I feel as if my character is not fit for high school for the way she is acting...lol}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

"Sorry." The female with long pink hair tied back in a ponytail exclaimed as she bumped through a few students at the gate. She bowed in respect and went rushing on carrying her large pink camping bag on her shoulders. She wavered and caught her breath as she stopped close to the school entrance. She had a small smile working on to her lips as she looked up towards the top of the school. "Outlier academy!" She exclaimed. She sounded so excited to be here. I cannot wait to make new friends and see how far my ability really goes. She made a excited look as she thought in her head. She had ran here on her first day for some training and warm ups before she had to sit down and learn all day.

"I cannot wait until training. I wonder how our teacher will be. I wonder who my teammates are. Oh, I am so stoked." She seemed unstable and a bit too enthusiastic. Some people around her looked at her funny as she spoke to herself aloud. "Hi." She would tell the with a small wave as they smiled weakly back and said hello. They continued to walk towards the school. As her midnight blue irises started to fall upon the different crowds surrounding her. Many seemed to be making friends so far, and showing each other there powers. She would gawk in awe seeing the different arrays. Everyone does have powers, all different kinds of powers before me. This is amazing. I did not grow up knowing anyone that was an outlier like me. And now I get a team with outliers who I will make the best of friends with. I will even make friends with people from other teams too. She promised herself. She made friends at the schools she went to previously, it was just hard for her to stay with them. She would never feel so attached, although seeing everything now made her think this was the place. The place she would learn from, make friends, and expand her knowledge. She gripped on the straps of her heavy luggage on her back. She took a deep breath and went marching forward towards the school. I wonder what abilities my group will hold. She then thought of her soul energy compression. She started to slow down looking at her right hand. She imaged making a handgun and shooting it. She was slowing down, but it seemed she was not slow enough. The cheery girl tripped over someones belongs and went into them. She went into the male with orange hair. She immediately backed up and looked at him.

"Oh sorry, I just tripped over someones stuff. This is a bit of a hazard." Kiray lifted it up from the ground. She was a bit surprised by the weight. She did not let go or drop it though. "Who would leave this here." She wondered as she saw the line for the elevator, then she peered back to the stairs. "Whoa, that is really full. I should have got here earlier. I did feel in the running mood though." She inspected the railing of the stairs. "Maybe I could climb along the railing to get up to my floor. Yeah, no one is on the opposite side of the railing away from the stairs." She started to head to the railing still carrying Nico's book bag. She forgot she had it in her hands. Kiray did have a bit of a childish side of her which showed at least 75% of the time.

Dapper Detective

╔═════════════════════╗
                      G R A H A M x E M E R S O N
                      ╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Location Just outside of the school on a roof
                                                Company Hitsawa
                                                  Thoughts I'de guess...telekinesis
                                                      O.O.C.

Graham was surprised as the small girl suddenly jumped up. He felt the smack of their heads hitting one another and he recoils as his hand instinctively rushed to his forehead. Luckily, he was used to hits that were much harder than a simple collision and he laughs it off as the girl began to speak. He smirks as the girl continued on.
                                                                          "Pity? Why would I pity you? You've got the best spot to spy on others." He teases before the girl spoke again. This team speaking her name and asking for his.

Before he could answer with his own name, he couldn't help but smile as the girl mentioned calling him a 'senpai'.
                                                                          "Nah this school is weird, but it isn't one of those crazy schools you see on anime..." Graham stops for a moment before placing his hand to his chin. "You know...I may have just lied to you. If anything, this school is more crazy than what you'd see on TV. People can shoot fire at you, some people can fly, and I've even met someone that could make themselves grow at least a few stories high," Graham laughs as he steps to the girl's side and plops himself down next to her.He places his hands in his pockets again before continuing,"but you don't have to call me senpai. The name's Graham Emerson, but you can call me Graham. So what are you doin' time for? I mean- what are your powers?"

Quotable Noob

2,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Caleb Reese
Mood: Excited Location: Dorms > Living Room With: Nexus

Caleb quickly realized that Nexus was a direct and literal person, he brushed off the very emotionless feeling he got from him, and restated his question.

"I should have worded that a bit more carefully. What are your abilities?", he asked, leaning his head back and looking at the ceiling. He looked back toward Nexus when he asked about the ice. "Correct. I was wary of using my powers in public, but I guess you'll see them sooner or later anyways. The small stuff like that comes easily, but that's why I'm here. To work on the bigger, more difficult ones."

He then made his way around to Nexus' second question. "Are you okay?" The words played a few times in his head before he snapped out of it and responded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little overwhelmed, I haven't moved in a long time.", he lied. He could tell by now Nexus wasn't one to open up quickly, but figured that he had plenty of time to try to make friends.

Then he thought for a moment about the other two members of his team he had yet to meet. He hoped that they were more in control of their powers than he was, missions would be difficult if their abilities didn't work well together, or if they couldn't use them well enough to be of any use. What if I end up being the dead weight?, he asked himself, doubting his own abilities.

[[OOC: Totally fine, every RP needs a good mix!]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces