Do you like Pokemon?

Absolutely! :3 0.92857142857143 92.9% [ 52 ]
Nope. :( 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Raider

User Image

User Image
                                    PO "wнaт a вeaυтιғυl ѕмιle yoυ нave, alтнoυgн ιт'd looĸ вeттer υpѕιde down. нere; leт мe нelp yoυ."
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wearing // School Uniform xxxxxx Location // Courtyard xxxxxx Company // Some random chick
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Mmmm?”

A lazy male turned over in his bed, laying a limp hand over his closed eyes. The room the body laid in was becoming more and more delightfully muggy. The smell of steamy water punched at the male’s nostrils; making him to toss and turn in his slumber. The sound of heavy rain tapped his ears, keeping him from re-entering the dream world the light of day had brought him from. It was becoming humid in the room, making sleeping under a blanket nothing more than uncomfortable. Kicking the tangled mess of blankets off the bed, the male sat up irate of the fact that he couldn’t go back to sleep.

Radish colored eyes went to a cracked door and tried to adjust to the lights in the room. Steam was coming from out of that room and so was the sound of rain. Swinging his feet off the bed, the raven haired male slowly stood, pausing at the blast of cold on the balls of his feet. Looking to his right he noticed there were two empty pokeballs sitting on the floor, open. Holding his breath for a quick moment, the male dashed to the room slipping on a moist spot of the floor.

“Damn it Adam!” He called out to his Ampharos as the pokemon was playing in the hot shower. “What the hell are you doing out?! You woke me up!” The pokemon jumped at the sound of his owner’s irritated voice. This was a very usual thing. Ampharos would wake up and break out of his ball only to play in the shower early in the morning; he loved to play in hot shower water. It was then hot breath blew on the back of the male’s head, sending his messy hair flowing forward.

“Garrr…”

Slowly he turned his head and saw Garchomp towering over him. Quickly holding up his hands, palms facing her, he shook his head and cocked a short grin. “J-jasmine? What are you- How, when- You’re too big to be out, go away.” He began to push her out of the doorway when a stinging sensation danced up his foot, up his leg, through his thigh and cut off just before it hit his privates. Catching about three feet of air, the male leapt into his Garchomp’s clawed arms giving out a not so manly shriek. He threw a deadly glare at Ampharos as the pokemon did its own version of laughing at him.

“Damn you Adam.”

He managed to mumble out under his constant sharp breaths. That was another usual thing with Ampharos; he was a bit of a jerk and loved to test when the male’s guard was down. Of course it was all fun and games too. Ampharos never did anything to him to purposely hurt him, only a pinch here and there. Garchomp, on the other hand, was his little angle. She was his protector; even though he didn’t need much protecting at all, the male was quick to get into a fist fight in order to protect his pride – which has made him a little known for having a quick temper. Garchomp, opened her arms, allowing the male to crumple to the ground below her. Well, she was more loving then she came off to be. Both the pokemon exchanged a bit of language before Garchomp turned and – very heavily – stomped away.

“Adam, get the hell out! I need to take a shower!” He scolded the pokemon before removing his pajama pants. As they wrapped around his feet, the male stepped out of them and grabbed at his electric-type pokemon trying to push him out the door. “Come on… just for a little bit… move…” He complained, trying to push as hard as he could with very little luck. “Maybe you should skip breakfast, you’re putting on weight.” Stopping, the male leaned against Ampharos, using his arm to wipe away at his forehead. It was then another quick went through his body making him put out another shriek and push himself away from the irate pokemon. With a quick huff, Ampharos left out of the bathroom, leaving the door open behind him. “Gosh, you don’t have to be a jerk about it. EVERYONE GAINS WEIGHT!” He yelled after him, stepping into the shower.

[********! YOU USED ALL THE HOT WATER YOU UNGRATEFUL b*****d!!!”

User Image

“Cupi- oh I mean Adrien. How’ve you been?”

‘What the hell is her name again?’ “Fine. And yourself?” The male looked to the underclassmen with a gentle grin as she spoke of something he didn’t exactly care about listening. She was about to call him “Cupid”. That was his middle name – yes, his actual middle name no nickname given to him – and people did call him by it; just not so much to his face. Not like he’d care if they called him that to his face. He watched her lips moved still uninterested in what she was saying. There was some small grass-type pokemon cowering behind her legs; most likely because Garchomp was out and walking with them. He didn’t understand why people didn’t like his beautiful Garchomp. She was gorgeous and deserved as much attention as she could get.

“You’re looking nice by the way.” She blushed, how adorable.

‘Oh, you lie. I look…”nice”? More like hot. How about sexy or stunning? Hell I'll even accept drop dead gorgeous. But nice?’ He questioned himself. “Why thank you. You’re too sweet.” He scooped up her hand and bent his head, letting his lips linger over her pale skin. “You’re looking especially beautiful today.” He lied and kissed her hand, watching her face turn several different shades of red as she stumbled over every form of thanks in the book. Standing back up straight, Adrien shoved a hand in his pocket and looked down on the relatively short female. “Eat with me?” He asked feeling especially generous. Why not bless her with his presence during lunch?

Her face staying a beet red color, she nodded and started to head towards the cafeteria. He watched her waist wiggle from side to side as he walked behind her in silence. Garchomp growling in disapproval with every step. When they reached the cafeteria the female went over to the line and got whatever it was she wanted and even went to get some poke chow for her little Budew. He went through the line and grabbed some food for himself and for the rest of his pokemon as well. The only one he was going to feed right then was Garchomp because she was out, but his pokemon were on the bigger side and would take up too much of his personal space.

“Where do you want to sit?” She asked, sounding a little more confident in herself.

“Where ever is fine, as long as I can sit next to you-“

With that the fire alarm went off and person by person, pokemon by pokemon, the cafeteria was becoming empty. The female had gotten scared and grabbed him of all people. Stupid female. She didn’t know that if the fire was indeed real, he’d trip her in order to lose her weight and get out faster. Adrien wasn’t the “hero type” not really when his life depending on it and he didn’t know the other person at all. He’d rather sacrifice them. But by the way some of the students were acting; he figured it was nothing more than a little prank. Not to mention some advanced students came jogging by talking about how some kid pulled the alarm. Classic funny. He’d like to meet that kid.

Either way he reached down and scooped up her Budew then wrapped his arm around the girl, giving her a reassuring grin when she looked up at him apologetic. ‘Not much to look at but she has an amazing a**.’ Sighing mentally Adrien started out the cafeteria catching sight of a snoozing teacher. He thought about going over and maybe waking him, but if the loud alarm wasn’t waking him then he sure as hell couldn’t. So outside they went, but not before him catching a glimpse of Nasha and Jace in an unlikely embrace in the middle of the hallway.The girl’s face was practically buried in Adrien's chest though so she didn’t see the two of them, but Adrien stood there and watched for a bit, a coy smirk on his face.

“In the middle of school? Really? I wonder how much he’s paying her. Clearly not much. What’s she worth, twenty bucks at best?”

He looked to Garchomp who looked annoyed by the blaring alarm sounds in her head. The girl whose face was in his chest looked up him in question. She wasn’t able to hear him clearly due to the alarm going off, but she did him a muffling sound no doubt. He quickly turned his smirk into a grin again and headed out the doors. The whole time while in the building Garchomp had used the extends of her arms to shelter their heads from the sprinklers. Pushing the doors open Adrien’s eyes adjusted to the bright sun. For seconds he and the female – whose name he couldn’t remember – were blinded.

But of course he'd get his eyesight back just in time to see some poor boy get pants to no point of return. “Alright! Finish off the evening with some fun.” He grinned commenting to the kid that had panted the older one as he walked by him to head back into the school building. Interesting kid indeed.

Out Of Condoms
                                                                                VERY LONG INTRODUCTION! Sorry about that. Hmmm, also I didn't know how to (rushed) end it so the end may be cut short. Sorry to whoever reads this. There's nothing of importance in this post so i don;t mind that it'll be skipped over. ALSO, SORRY FOR THE FOUL LANGUAGE! Adrien treats his pokemon like they're people so he will call them out their names if he sees fit. PLAYFULLY OF COURSE. Also, I edited it a bit at the end.

Quote:

Conservative Streaker

User ImageUser Image
IT'S DIFFICULT DISCOVERING W H O I WANT TO BE,
                                                    WHEN PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME W H O I SHOULD BE.
                                                                  ♚ ♚ ♚

User Image

Callen was busying himself away with the eggs and the incubator, making sure he placed each egg in their organized groups. Some eggs even had patterns he recognized from his breeding textbook, such as the iconic jagged black and yellow zigzags of a Pichu and the solid cadet-blue and tan color-block of a Munchlax. He felt a small, warm glow of pride buss in his chest whenever he was able to identify an egg. It was as if his hard efforts in class were actually paying off.

The young fourteen-year-old was so immersed in focus that he did not notice his teacher walking into the nursery until she spoke. Callen jumped a little in shock, and instinctively looked down. No doubt, his trademark blush found his cheeks again.

"I-I, oh, Tae-senpai...! No, Agni-senpai was just being his, um, usual self, I guess..." Callen's voice trailed off before he could say he was used to the teasing. Which was, unfortunately, almost true at this point.

Once more, Callen looked at the purple egg again. Picking it up gently, he turned to his breeding teacher, only to find another boy suddenly appear in the room. Callen's muscles tensed. He chewed on his lower lip nervously and watched the blonde-haired boy greet apologize to Tae-senpai for his tardiness.

His name was Damir, if Callen recalled correctly. Although the blonde was kind enough to volunteer at the nursery, he may be secretly cruel on the inside.Perhaps, Callen considered, he should try to avoid him as much as possible just in case.

Callen ducked his head shyly from Damir and avoided eye-contact, but Maggie, his Magby, halted in her task to wave a small claw towards the newcomer. Not long afterwards, a lovable-looking Clefable appeared at his side and began helping him with the eggs. 'Such a sweet-looking pokemon...' he thought to himself, hugging the purple egg to his chest.

"...Tae-senpai, this purple egg-"

In a flash, his face went deathly pale. Right at the end of the room was a Riolu egg, tipped at the edge of a flight of stairs. Callen sucked in a sharp breath and nearly lost all feeling in his legs. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh," he babbled quietly, subconsciously clutching the unknown egg for his dear life.

"Mag!" Maggie suddenly yelled, and she began to run towards the egg as fast as her short legs would carry her. However, she slammed right into the calf of Damir's leg and fainted on the spot.

"Maggie!" Callen cried. What were they going to do? Couldn't Leif or Blade use some telekinesis thing to move the egg?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raider

User Image,
        ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amor - Timid little bumble bee
        xxxxxxxxxxxxx "I'll break out of my shell"

░░░░░░░ It`s okay to be invisible for now
        xxxxxxxxxxx▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I'm still finding my roots.

◦ Location: Courtyard

◦ Company: Ezra, Noir, and Sphinx

x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        User Image

"oĸay, don'т вe weιrd; don'т вe weιrd."
        tab tab tab tab tab "oн goodneѕѕ; ι'м ѕorry!"

The purple haired girl sat under the tree for a good little while, just recalling all of the events that had just come to pass. She had raised her voice and became very flustered by some random boy she’d never met before; she apparently almost killed that same boy with a door, and then tried to even make him go death by screaming at his face. Although she didn’t even know she was screaming so it wasn’t her fault. Sighing to herself, Amore leaned her head back on the bark of the tree; grateful for the shade and quiet it brought her. That is, until one of the males called out to her. She turned her head to see Ezra walking over to her and apologizing. Immediately, she scrambled to her feet and bowed her head low.

”Oh no! I-I’m sorry to have started such a commotion!” She stood up straight holding a weak grin. ”B-besides, I wasn’t embarrassed.” She mumbled looking down at the ground. She was completely embarrassed to be in such a horrible situation. So many people were watching them, judging them all over a small mistake. If only she could have rolled over and woke up at home now, that would be great. Just as she opened her mouth to make up some kind of excuse, Amor noticed the kid that had yelled at her walk over to them. Just what could he want now? Not knowing what his reasoning was, she stayed quiet just watching as he came over.

Once his face took on a sour feature, the purple haired girl knew something bad was going to happen. But before she could try to warn Ezra, the boy gripped his pants and gave a swift tug. Down went his pants and boxers as well. It all happened far too quickly for Amor to even turn around. She just stood there staring at Ezra’s face, her own completely red. Sphinx called out to Amor making her squeak out a high pitch squeal and turn around facing the rest of the courtyard, her back to Ezra. Her mind twisted and turned trying to get a grip on what had just happened. ’Wh-why would he do that?! Who just walks up and pulls down someone else’s bottoms like that?’ She thought, her mind completely frazzled.

”That was totally unnecessary. Someone needs to talk to him. Or give him a constructive outlet.” She mumbled to Sphinx as the pokemon crossed her path in order to mess with the pokemon that had approached her earlier. ”Maybe boxing.” She said more to herself than anything else. He came off as a true fighter. Either way, that kid was a gigantic jerk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

Sreal
                                                                              It just mentions your character so I quoted you.

osroene

Out Of Condoms
                                                                              Big brain fart so I’m sorry. I know it blows. The next one will hopefully be better.

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageMove Sets:
                      Typhlosion (Ty) ♂
                      Flamethrower
                      Inferno
                      Double Edge
                      Eruption

Arcanine (Arc) ♂
                      Extreme Speed
                      Flame Blitz
                      Outrage
                      Take Down

Noibat (Noel) ♀
                      Supersonic
                      Super Fang
                      Wing Attack
                      Air Slash

Sylveon (Silver) ♀
                      Moonblast
                      Take Down
                      Sand Attack
                      Draining Kiss

Milotic (Mili) ♂
                      Recover
                      Aqua Tail
                      Water Pulse
                      Hydro Pump

Tyranitar (Tyra) ♀
                      Sandstorm
                      Thrash
                      Earthquake
                      Giga Impact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAGNI

----------●-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTeacher:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBeginner Trainer Class
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPokemon Ranger Class

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------●----------

User Image
User ImagexUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagexUser Image

Agni kept his unusually relaxed smile plastered on his face, as his little purple haired student Amor ran off in a skittish flee. The crowd must have been too much for her to handle, if he remembered correctly, she was already pretty shy and easily intimidated. The fact that the school seemed to be full or more males than females, obviously wasn't helping. He didn't make a step to chase her, knowing it was best to back off and give her some breathing room. Besides, it was best she ran away as fast as possible for what would happen next. The cute little short stuff decided to continue to create mischief and in a quick motion, he had yanked down the pants of a fellow student. Well, now Agni had wished he wasn't around for this. He had to take teacher responsibilities and blah blah blah. That sounded like a lot of effort… Maybe another teacher would take care of this? No, no other teachers were around, regrettably. A deep, deep, sigh escaped the teacher as he scratched his head. The brat sure didn't know when to stop, no one would believe the blond student, Ezra was his name, was out streaking. The excruciating fact was that there were more than enough witnesses to see what had happened, so enough people could stick to one story. The little shorty was going to have to get punished eventually… More soon than later. Agni made a mental note to let the office know what had happened, and that he was 'unable' to help due to the kid 'escaping'…

Agni glanced back at the bottomless student then quickly glanced away. A goofy grin on his lips, though it probably shouldn't have been there. He needed to be a teacher and not start flirting to the poor student nude from the waste below. He had to look away, teachers can't enjoy sights like this, especially when it came to the students.

He cleared his throat, "You might want to… Make yourself proper." His voice came out too much like a purr, but he couldn't help it. He was enjoying this a little too much. Before he did anything he would regret, he walked off, figuring the Ezra kid could take care of himself. If he wasn't one of Agni's students, then he was not a beginner and he wasn't new to the school. So with that rational, the kid would be perfectly fine. Noibat still on his head as she rubbed the back of her large ears, still recovering from all the loud sounds around her. Agni would have put her back in her ball, but if she really wanted to go back she would have just sent her self back. He reached up and rubbed the top of her head affectionately as he walked past the students. The courtyard was filled with students, though Agni knew a few students had probably ditched. If Agni were a student he would have ditched.

Mismatched eyes caught a very interesting sight. If it wasn't Adrien, and apparently a female student attaching herself upon him. He has seen multiple lasses clinging to the male. This must just be the current flavor of the week. A lopsided smile graced the teachers lips as he made his way over. "Ah, you two look cute together." He said, only adding fuel to the female's fire. "New girlfriend Adrien?" Agni knew better to what kind of guy Adrien was, he figured that the kid was just keeping her around because he was going to get something out of her later. If only Agni were a student, or at least ten years younger… Oh well.

"Would you two like to join me for some lunch downtown? Since the cafeteria is a bit… Occupied?" He gave the female student a playful wink and gave a friendly smile towards his past student as he waited for an answer.

Quote:
OOC:: Baah…

osroene

iRsick

Tipsy Abductee

8,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Σ z r a ʗ o r n e l i u s Ʌ d l e r

I've been wondering whether later when you tell everybody to go,
Will you pour me one for the road?

Ezra was in mid thought when he heard the sinister, high voice of the kid he talked to before hand, and he knew something sour was gonna happen. He looked around quickly hoping that at least one teacher had stuck around, and there was. He felt the small hands loop around his pants, and he felt a forceful tug. Instantly, he felt a breeze hit his privates and he couldn't help but feel free. Noira on the other hand, had gained very visible red marks on her cheeks, she had looked around her and figured the best reaction was to look embarrassed.

Sadly the little boy left, before Ezra could do anything. He did hear his leaving statement and he laughed. He heard the teacher that was at the group tell him to make himself proper. He also couldn't shake the feeling that he was peeping. But then again Ezra sort of didn't care, he felt bad that Amor probably got a full glimpse of his junk but other than that he was fine. Hearing the jeers and laughs from the other kids, Ezra pulled up his pants. "And I thought I was smart to not wear a belt." He heard what Amor said and laughed. She had a strong point, but Ezra didn't think that a little kid deserved to be beaten up. BUT he did think it ok for Ezra to at least tell a teacher, or a counselor to be more exact. "I think I'll just tell a teacher or something...and if that doesn't work then well I'll find a way to....right this wronging." He ended his sentence with a smile that even creeped out Noira.

Company: Amor and Noira.
Thoughts: 'Oh boy, I think I'll just let it slide.'

User Image

{{OOC: SAAUUUUUCYYYYY~
iRsick

Sreal

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ϛvennia ʝohanna ϛören

At first, Sven didn't know she was being talked to. It happened sometimes, she was quite the...space case, that's the term isn't it? Always in one's daydreams and pondering on different thoughts all at once while ignoring reality? Either way, the pink haired woman turned for a moment, tilting her head as she gave the boy a quick look. After he spoke, she smiled and chuckled, "My first year? I know I look like a trainer but I'm actually a teacher here.", Sven chuckled again, rubbing the back of her neck. It wasn't the first time someone had mistaken her for a student. Did she really look that young? It was pretty flattering, honestly, but this was probably why she wasn't taken seriously very often.

» » T e a m « «

Species: Swampert
Name: Kratos

Species: Sharpedo
Name: Beta

Species: Gyarados
Name: Ares

Species: Kingdra
Name: Tetra

Species: Starmie
Name: Aeon

Species: Tentacruel
Name: Pollux

taehyvng's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

7,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

X X if you are by my sid* e
WHATEVER ORDEAL xxxxx I CAN OVERCOME xxxxx WHATEVER ORDEAL xxxxx I CAN OVERCOME
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
when you're feeling alone, believe in me
WHEN. WE'RE TOGETHER !
너를 잊어 , 잊어버려 . 너를 지워 , 지워버려 .
너를 잊어 , 잊어버려 . 너를 지워 , 지워버려 .

My heart still loves you; you’re still in my mind.
내 맘은 아직도 그댈 원해. You’re still in my heart. 혼자 남겨져 이렇게 울고만 있어.

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Makiko was up early, for she had a class to teach that day. She didn't really have a busy schedule and this job paid well, so she enjoyed every minute of it. After teaching her class of the day, she rushed back to her dorm to catch some nap time. Although she hated being lazy, she was tired and needed to make up lost sleep time. However, that was cut short once an alarm blared her ears. "What the Arceus . ." Makiko grumbled, blinking her eyes open as she sat herself up and looked out the window. Riku, her Lucario, was sound asleep on the floor until the alarm woke him up as well. "Lu!" Lucario's ears perked as he too looked outside the window, only to see nothing out of the ordinary. "It sounds like a fire alarm . ." Makiko yawned, covering herself with the blankets as she attempted to go back to sleep, only to have Riku strip the blanket from her. "Hey, come on now! I bet some idiot pulled the fire alarm - we haven't had a real fire alarm in -" Makiko shouted, but Riku wasn't having it. He suddenly threw her onto his shoulder and booked it out of her dorm, of course with Makiko screaming at him the entire time.

As soon as Riku set her down in the courtyard, where pretty much everyone was, she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Riku stifled a laugh and elbowed Makiko in the rib, but she turned her head away from him and ignored him. Riku just rolled his eyes and copied Makiko's gesture, looking away from her. Within ten minutes, Makiko saw that the crowd began to slowly disperse, and that the fire alarm was, indeed, a phony. "UGH, I COULD'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR ARCEUS' SAKE!" Makiko growled, furious that her sleep was interrupted for nothing. She sank to the ground sighing, and Riku sat next to her and patted her head. "Oh, Riku. I really don't want you to see me like this. Here, go back into your ball," Makiko sighed as she removed the ultra ball from her belt and held it in front of Riku. As soon as Riku disappeared into the ball, she put the ultra ball back onto her belt and let Rawrysaur, her Krookodile, out. "Krook . ." the Krookodile seemed to be smiling at Makiko enthusiastically as he wagged his tail. "You're so much more supportive to have around than Riku," Makiko chuckled as she patted Krookodile's head.

Makiko turned her head and attention towards a male and a small female who weren't too far from her that were causing quite a ruckus. The male's pants were practically pulled down, bearing his bare bottom to the world, and the girl practically turned away immediately, embarrassed. "Don't tell me that's my baby sister," Makiko mumbled to herself, sighing deeply as she realized - "yup, that's my baby sister." Krookodile looked at Makiko with a confused look on his face as he watched Makiko stand up to walk over to the pair. "Krook! Krookodile!" Rawrysaur chimed as he struggled to stand up and run after his master.

"Don't worry, I got that kid in my sights," Makiko said sternly from behind the male, "he's a beginner. Don't let him get to you, you could knock out all of his pokemon with just one of yours." Makiko chuckled and shook her head, looking back at the troublemaker before he disappeared from sight. "And . . his pants are up now, darling, the worst is over," she stifled a laugh as she patted Amor's shoulder. "Oh, sorry for barging in suddenly like this. I just thought you'd need some help," Makiko shifted her attention back to the male to introduce herself to the pair, "I'm Ms.Ishihara. I teach Pokemon Coordination and Dragon Specialty. You two are . .?" "Krook . ." Krookodile gestured his head towards Amor and looked up at Makiko, only to receive a quick glare from her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ [ ooc: outfit
                                                                              osroene

iRsick
                                                                              ] ]

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
gaia_star Nathan Draco Belmont gaia_star
Pokemon Hanging out with: Hercules

User Image

"Oh I'm sorry god I didn't realize. I'm so embarrassed." Nathan backed up a little bit. "You don't look like a teacher. You look so young." Nathan's food was done so he grabbed it and walked to his room. He lied down on his bed putting his tray on the counter next to him. He smacked himself on the forehead. I am such an idiot he started blasting his music. "I hope I dont piss off the people in the dorms next to me."

Nathan was actually secretly hoping someone may come to his dorm then he would actually get some student interaction unlike earlier. [i"I can't wait til I actually get to battle somebody. That's what my life is my passion is battling but I don't know if that's allowed at this school but I hope it is"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Conservative Streaker

xxxxxxxUser Image

TALK IS CHEAPXXXXXXXXXXXXGIVE ME A WORD YOU CAN KEEPXXXXXXXXXXXXCAUSE YOU'RE HALFWAY GONEXXXXXXXXXXXXAND I'M ON MY WAY
TALK IS CHEAPXXXXXXXXXXXXGIVE ME A WORD YOU CAN KEEPXXXXXXXXXXXXCAUSE YOU'RE HALFWAY GONEXXXXXXXXXXXXAND I'M ON MY WAY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image
                                    Nasha tried to inhale a deep yet inaudible breath to fully calm her feelings. She wasn't usually so jumpy around teachers. She wasn't jumpy around anyone, period. At all.

Then again, she wasn't exactly one for conformism ever, yet it was only last year that she finally realized she had inadvertently hopped onto the Jace-senpai bandwagon. She constantly attempted to convince herself out of it and started an internal war within herself, but for some reason she couldn't help but relate with the squealing girls before, in between, and after classes. She forced herself to remain as low-key as possible though. God-forbid what would happen to her reputation if her illegal crush was made public to the general student body.

Nasha blinked as she heard Jace speak. He was close by to her.

“Are you okay? You didn’t seem at your best when the alarm went off.”

The imaginative part of her wanted to believe he was personally concerned for her and the rational part of her reasoned he was only acting as a normal teacher should. Although he was emotionless and mysterious (which made him twice as attractive), Nasha knew from two full years of his classes and mentorship that he just simply cared about his students.

"Yeah, I'm alright," the battling queen responded, lacing her fingers together behind her back. Lightly furrowing her eyebrows, she continued, only now in full admittance. "Sort of. Honestly speaking, I've never been a fan of noises like that. I get headaches, sometimes."

The sunlight was bright when the two finally arrived at the courtyard. Nasha raised a slender arm to her forehead to shield her eyes from the sun while they adjusted. Then, she heard a powerful cry. A large shadow swooped over her head from above and she quickly caught a glimpse of Jace's Aerodactyl before he returned it back to its pokeball. The ancient pokemon had made a personal delivery service for Jace. Then, Jace's Sylveon and Umbreon popped out. She was quite fond of them - their name's were Tiff and Noir, if she remembered correctly - but she didn't know if they were fond of her yet. Nevertheless, they were cute and well-raised. Nasha smiled at them warmly and crouched down to scratch the back of Noir's ear.

While her fingers came into contact with midnight-black fur, her eyes focused on a rather interesting scene in front of her. Despite the crowds of students in the courtyard, she caught a glimpse of a boy being pantsed in action and a magenta-haired girl looking away embarrassingly. The culprit, a young, auburn-haired boy, quickly escaped and slipped out of her sight. Shortly after, a violet-haired teacher approached the two: Makiko-senpai. She was one of the female teachers Nasha actually respected in terms of credentials as well as personality. Nasha still had to find a way to properly thank Makiko-senpai for helping her evolve George, her now Infernape.

"By the way," Nasha began, pointing a pale finger towards the trio. A smile was forming on her face. "Did you catch that? Where Makiko-senpai is right now - just over there - I think she just identified a budding troublemaker."

Without waiting for a reply, Nasha stood up and walked towards the three. "Makiko-senpai!" she greeted with a short wave. She gave the other two students small nods in acknowledgement, but not without slight amusement written in her expression. The boy did just get pantsed after all and the girl beared a haunting resemblance to Makiko-senpai. In fact, she may have even seen the petite girl once or twice with Callen.

ooc; THIS IS SUCH A MEH POST AND I AM SORRY QQ

ANDI'M.FEELING!THISWAY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Muse

User Image

User Image

Noel was an early riser out of habit, so he was awake long before the sun had fully risen. He was still adjusting to waking up in a room that wasn't his, since he was staying in the dorms at the school. He'd arrived early the previous day, and had already put his things away. Sadly, his decor was sparse, he didn't have any posters or pictures to put up since he wasn't really into that sort of thing, the only thing he had as decoration was a small tapestry his grandmother had woven, which he hung over his bed. The rest of the room was decorated by the school, which was good because it would have otherwise been very creepy looking.

Not that Noel anticipated hosting any visits any time soon, he didn't even know anyone yet. As he was a creature of habit, Noel pulled on a pair of shorts and slipped on his shoes before heading outside to do a little early morning warm-up. Releasing his team from their pokeballs, he gave them a moment to wake up before he instructed them in some simple stretches. It probably looked strange, but his family at home did this, and it wasn't like anyone else was awake and running around campus, so he didn't bother to worry.

Having properly finished waking up, Noel proceeded to feed his team, he made their food himself, probably the only thing he liked to cook, especially since it was a family recipe that Pokemon seemed to adore. He was taught to cook out of necessity, but he honestly hated doing so when he didn't need to. Noel sat and watched his team eat their fill as the sun rose, everyone seemed to be in good spirits, which was a relief as this type of life was not something he was used to. He had attended school before, but it was scheduled so that students might take leaves to travel, so to be going to school where students reported every day for class was kind of weird for him.

Eventually, Noel found himself feeling rather hungry, so he called his Pokemon back into their pokeballs and headed back to the dorms. He only got a little lost, and tried to go into the wrong dorm twice, but he found his room again eventually. Noel helped himself to a nice, long shower when he got back. Sadly, the dorms didn't have baths, which was a disappointment for him because they were a wonderful way to wind down, and if he was going to learn his way around campus today, he'd need to be relaxed.

Feeling sufficiently clean, Noel shut off the water and groped for his towel. After drying himself off quickly, save for his hair, Noel pulled on a fresh outfit for the day. Eternally one to blend in, rather than stand out, Noel chose jeans, a shirt, and a light sweater. He clipped on his belt, from which his team hung, and pulled on a pair of boots before leaving to get himself some food. The sun was up and there were people roaming the campus by the time he was heading to breakfast, his body tensed up the more people he came in contact with, unsure as to whether or not he should greet them.

Then there was the chance that they might want to talk, and he didn't know what to talk about with people his age, Pokemon? Well, maybe, unless they didn't like a certain type... Noel failed to realize that he'd put his earphones so that people wouldn't talk to him, there wasn't any music playing, he just didn't want to be bothered while he went to get some food. By the time he found his way to the cafeteria, his triumph was cut short by an ear-piercing alarm.

Noel clapped his hands over his ears as he got a grasp of the situation, obviously it was a fire alarm, but he didn't see one. He didn't even smell smoke, but when the sprinklers went off, he found himself forced outside by a wave of students he couldn't move against. By the time he found himself settled in the courtyard with the rest of his peers, Noel's hair was almost completely soaked again since it was still damp from his shower to begin with. He allowed it to hang in his face as he waited patiently for a sign that things were fine. Somewhere, he could hear a rather heated exchange, followed by scattered laughter, he'd never heard of an argument that ended in laughter, he wondered what happened, but didn't look.

After what felt like forever, it became apparent that it was a false alarm, and when Noel went to move one way, the rest of the crowd decided it wanted to return to the cafeteria. Instead of going along with it again, he fought against the current of people. His plan nearly worked, had it not been for the fact that he was quite outnumbers, so instead of strolling out of the crowd, he was practically tossed out, and into a smaller group of people. Noel stumbled and fell at the feet of an older gentleman and what looked to be a pair of students. "Sorry." he mumbled, staring through his fringe as he picked himself up, rubbing his scraped hands against his jeans so as to knock any dirt away until he could wash them. "Sorry." he repeated, twisting his torso to check his belt to make sure his team was all accounted for. Noel sighed heavily as they were all accounted for, he glanced back at the strangers, "Hello." he mentioned simply, offering a wave with his scratched hand, acting as though he hadn't just fallen over. It beat repeating 'sorry' again, and hey, now he could say he actually spoke to people now.

ooc; is good? his outfit looks like this. c:

iRsick

Tactic_Fai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raider

User Image

User Image
                                    PO "wнaт a вeaυтιғυl ѕмιle yoυ нave, alтнoυgн ιт'd looĸ вeттer υpѕιde down. нere; leт мe нelp yoυ."
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wearing // School Uniform xxxxxx Location // Courtyard / heading to a place to eatxxxxxx Company // Agni and a newcomer (Noel)
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Well well well, look what the Noibat drug in.”

Adrien commented, hearing Agni approach the two he unraveled his arm from around the girl; letting her Budew leap into her arms. Disgusting creatures grass-type pokemon are. He really didn’t like them much at all and rarely touched them, unless there was something to gain. Even though there was nothing to gain from helping out the girl or her Budew, appearances were appearances. He may have been a jerk of all kinds on the inside, but there was no way he’d show it. When the teacher spoke of them looking good together of course the girl’s face turned over seventy shades of red. Sooner or later she was going to pass out or something. All that blushing couldn’t be healthy. Speaking of healthy; the raven haired male noticed that the teacher was completely checking out that poor guy that had gotten pants out in the middle of the courtyard. The dog.

“WH-WHAT?! Oh gosh no we aren’t dating I mean that would be nice and all but…”

She trailed off letting her blush do the talking for her. Agni had asked if they were dating? Probably just to get a reaction out of the girl. He, of all people, knew he had far better taste than that. But why not play along? Adrien gave the girl a small grin before taking her hand in his. “Oh no, she’s much too good for me. We’re not dating.” He said, his voice silky. Lifting her hand he left yet another kiss. He looked up to Agni with a small scowl when he invited them both to go out to eat lunch with him. He didn’t want to be seen with this girl off school grounds. What if there was something better out there that caught his attention? But that wasn’t the only reason he looked to the older male that way; Agni was obviously flirting with her as well. Ugh! Did he have to take what was already his all the time?

Agni was a hot older teacher. Hot older teacher trumps hot student any day! That’s all mainly females look at in some schools.

“We didn’t get the time to eat here, did we?” When the wink came about Adrien knew she’d probably remain his longer if she stayed here. With that he let go of the girl and led her down the stairs. “I’d love to eat with you, but not today. You see Agn- uh I mean Krono and I really need to talk something over concerning…class.” Before she could say anything, Adrien had already walked her off somewhere into the courtyard and turned around to leave her. He gave Agni a disapproving look when he reached back over to him.

“Hey beautiful.”

Walking back to the stairs and stepping up to the second one, the male reached out and scratched under Agni’s Noibat’s chin. Simply gorgeous. Garchomp was still standing in place even after Adrien left to walk the girl off. As stoic as ever was she. Giving the little pokemon a smirk, the male’s hand retracted and was shoved into his pocket. He looked over the lazy teacher once more before opening his mouth. But before he could even speak someone crumpled to the ground in front of them. He watched a little bored as the male stood up and wiped himself off saying a simple “hello” after several “sorry”. The student held out his hand as if one of them were going to go and shake it. What the hell did he look like? The welcoming committee? Agni could greet him. Then again…

Adrien looked the guy over obviously sizing him up. He was actually attractive, pfffft not like it mattered anyway. But he didn’t know the guy. He hadn’t seen him before. Was he new? Walking down a single step, the male stopped. That guy was taller than him. Being on the first step made him about the same height as him. Hopefully is was just that the guy was a bit further away than he though. Definitely perception.

“Hey. I haven’t seen you before. Are you new?”

He asked taking another step down, both feet now on the ground it was apparent that the newcomer was taller than him. Adrien threw a quick glance to Agni who stood a whole four inches taller than him, then looked back to the new guy. ‘REALLY?!’ Both of them stood taller than him. It even seemed like Garchomp could feel that he was in mental distress over his height. She decided to be his savior and walk down the stairs behind him only to also tower over the male.

“I’m Adrien,” he started trying to get his mind off of the fact that he was the shortest person/being within the little group of males and pokemon. “This is Jasmine.” He motioned his head to his side towards his Garchomp standing guard. She greeted him with a small growl and nothing more. A social butterfly she was.

Figuring that he was indeed new – simply because he basically knew most to all of the advanced students there (one would hope he was an advanced student simply because he looked too old to be anything else) – Adrien gave the male a small smile before shifting his weight to his other foot. ‘Oh what the hell. I needed someone to show me around when I first got here.’ He thought to himself remembering back when he first came to Rosewood Academy. Nasha was the one to show him around. Hell she was the first and only girl he took an actually interest in from this school. “Krono and I were going to go out and eat. You want to join us? Not like you can eat in the cafeteria.” He asked in order to rid himself of stupid memories.

He looked to Jasmine and walked past the two males and headed out of the courtyard gates. With a quick "Gar" she left the two of them and followed behind him.

Out Of Condoms
                                                                                I left the ending completely open-ended I'm sorry about that. I just didn't know where to take it, I was being rushed, my dog apparently wanted my attention so he quite unplugging my laptop. So many things... I'm sorry for the suck post.

penguinoodle
                                                                                I mentioned Nasha so I thought to quote you is all.

Tactic_Fai

Thalsi

Raider

User Image,

Amor - Timid little bumble bee
        xxxxxxxxxxxxx "I'll break out of my shell"

░░░░░░░ It`s okay to be invisible for now
        xxxxxxxxxxx▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I'm still finding my roots.

◦ Location: Courtyard

◦ Company: Ezra and Ms. Ishihara

x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        User Image

"oĸay, don'т вe weιrd; don'т вe weιrd."
        tab tab tab tab tab "oн goodneѕѕ; ι'м ѕorry!"

It was too much already and the day had only really started. Why were things proceeding like this? Oh GAWD why? Amor played the events in her mind again while she was turned away from the male that had been pants just earlier. She woke up excited, had to force her pokemon to go in their balls (except Sphinx because she was the only one to listen to her for the most part), headed to the school completely excited, went to her room still very excited, and then thing just went downwards from there. After the fire alarm went off things went to hell in a golden basket. A male’s voice cooed at the male to fix himself instead of letting everyone bask in his glow. Curious, she turned her head slightly to see the blue haired guy that had approached them earlier. He…cooed.

She caught Ezra pulling his pants up and completely turned back around now, avoiding his face all together. She couldn’t exactly bring herself to look at him. Like really, she saw his…area, Amor probably wouldn’t be able to look at him for a few days. She just stood there all awkward as he spoke to himself about who knows. Sphinx let out a small purr as Amor bent down to pick her up. She figured she’d leave the male to his thoughts since he wasn’t exactly talking to her anymore. It might have been better that way anyway.

”And…his pants are up now, darling, the worst is over.”

”Wh-what?!” She jumped back up gripping onto Sphinx as she did so. The pokemon let her know she was holding too tightly by huffing out a loud, ”Loin!” Amor looked down and let the poor pokemon go when she tried to struggle out of her grip. Sphinx was now on the ground looking up at Amor with a small glare. Sphinx sure did hate when Amor would get scared when reaching for her. It hurt. ”O-oh yes ma’am I’ve noticed.” The purple haired girl looked to the woman looking directly at her. She looked young. Wait, she…SHE?! She was another female; another woman! Oh thank goodness. The girl thought she’d drown in the land of testosterone sooner than later.

’Ms. Ishihara?’ She looked the lady over once more a small grin appearing on her face. She was beautiful to say the least. Wow. Oh wait what? She taught pokemon coordination? That’s was great. She was going to be her teacher. How wonderful… ”Did you say, Dragon Specialty Class?” She asked, her face paling some at the thought. That must have meant that she had one or more scary dragons in her balls. Her eyes went down to her pokeball belt trying to figure out just what lays within them.

”Hmm? O-oh! I’m Amor.” She bowed her head lowly. Once straightening up herself, she looked to the Krookodile looking up at Ms. Ishihara then at her. ”What a handsome Krookodile!” She exclaimed, sounding more clear and confident than she has all the day. Oh how she adored dark type pokemon. They (and all around cute pokemon) brought out the best of her. She never felt the need to be shy around pokemon in general. And then to see one she loved would completely break down any barriers. She didn’t know all of the dark-type pokemon though, but she knew Krookodile, her father had one. She smiled at the pokemon when it looked to her again. Simply beautiful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

osroene
                                                                              Namstar

Out Of Condoms
                                                                              Sorry it took so long, guys.

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Johnathan Tyler Moore

The fire specialist

Care for me like a dying flame

Ring! Ring! Ring! A alarm went off causing the sleeping houndoom on the bed to yip in surprise. John sat up groaning. He hated mornings, he hated school. He hated the fact that he had to get up every morning at the same time and teach the brats. No...not brats but furture pokemon trainers.John got out of bed and walked over to the wide window over looking the school grounds. He had a black tank top on and silk boxers. Hell, even in his own dorm he would still wearing a shirt, knowing he was ugly with the burns that marked him. The man shook his head and walked to the kitchen. The eager Houndoom followed close behind. "Yeah, i know i'll get you some food." He said opening his fridge. He grabbed six small containers and opened them. They all held Pokemon food. John borrowed the cooks lab at school to make his own special food that Blain taught him. John missed the old man but the past was in the past. John whistled out as his Darmanitan rolled out of zen mode and walked over. John smiled and sat on the floor as two pokeballs wiggled as Embora and Magmortar came out. John laughed and handed them bowls "Eat up guys then we have to go." He said and got up. He had one more pokemon to feed. He went to the living room and walked up to a cat climbing toy. At the top layed Pyroar "Well hello there beautiful lady" he smiled. Pyroar let out a yawn as john placed the bowl down. Pyroar started to eat as Talonflame flew in and landed on his shoulder as he smiled "Hey, your talons are sharp." He said as the bird Pokemon hopped off onto the shelf as John placed the bowl down and the bird started to eat.

Small time skip

John walked out of his room, he had his mouth and lower neck wrapped up again like always. He locked the door and walked out with Houndoom. John wore his normal outfit as he walked the school grounds. He never liked walking in the middle of people but it was a beautiful day and he wanted to get the sun rays before the left. Before walking to the field where he held his class, he stopped for a coffee in the cafe, Houndoom sat by his feet as he waited in line.

Or i'll burn you alive

User Image

(Out.Of.Coffee: Sorry for crappy post. I wanted to post before i ran to bed)

Fashionable Tycoon

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Jαcε Vσɭɭϝiεd
[[ Iƞτεrmεdiaτε Ƭrαiƞεr and Pσkεmση βαττlε Ƭεαchεr ►► Frσητiεr βrαiƞ ]]
User Image════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Jace just looked on as Noir let Nasha pet her. Noir was more mischievous than the others, and didn't really click with people. "I guess she's taken a liking to you." He looked at Tiff who was still hiding behind his legs. She popped her head out to look over at Nasha. That was usually where Tiff would be unless they were in a battle. Tiff was the scaredy cat of his team, but when she got her head in the game she was one of the key players on his team. Noir on the other hand was mischievous and would like to pull pranks once and a while or mess with the opponent before seriously fighting it. For now though it was just enjoying Nasha petting it.

He looked up when Nasha pointed out trouble and rubbed his eyes with his pointer and thumb. It was still way too early in the day for trouble and this was the second incident that day. One more of these things and he would consider canceling the class for the day. He hated troublemakers because they always made his day more difficult and sometimes resulted in more paperwork that he had to fill out later. ‘Seriously… What goes through the head of kids these days…’ Jace let out a slight groan and moved some of the hair away from his face.

“Noir, head over first.” Tiff never liked leaving his side, but Noir could handle most things on its own. Noir looked at Jace for a second then back at Nasha before running off towards Makiko and where the trouble was. Jace and Makiko went back a long time. They had met when he trained under her brother and she did not let contact with him be cut off when he left to be a Frontier Brain. She was fun and they had breakfast most mornings together, and he usually fell back asleep during or after breakfast. Jace was horrible in the mornings and would rarely get up unless he had to be up. There were times when he would sleep into meetings because he just couldn’t be bothered to hit his alarm clock.

He walked over towards Makiko a bit after Nasha went over. He carefully planned his path so that he would end up behind Makiko. He put his hand on her head and rubbed it lightly. “Sup shorty.” Tiff and Noir both rubbed up on both sides of her. He just looked around at the students still coming out with an emotionless face. He was amazed at the pace at which they were coming out, especially now that things had calmed down a bit and people were going back inside to eat. With the thought of lunch felt a bit hungry, seeing as how all he had today was coffee, candy, and a muffin.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Location: Campus░ Company: Nasha░ Active Pokemon: Tiff (Sylveon) & Noir (Umbreon)░

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageMove Sets:
                      Typhlosion (Ty) ♂
                      Flamethrower
                      Inferno
                      Double Edge
                      Eruption

Arcanine (Arc) ♂
                      Extreme Speed
                      Flame Blitz
                      Outrage
                      Take Down

Noibat (Noel) ♀
                      Supersonic
                      Super Fang
                      Wing Attack
                      Air Slash

Sylveon (Silver) ♀
                      Moonblast
                      Take Down
                      Sand Attack
                      Draining Kiss

Milotic (Mili) ♂
                      Recover
                      Aqua Tail
                      Water Pulse
                      Hydro Pump

Tyranitar (Tyra) ♀
                      Sandstorm
                      Thrash
                      Earthquake
                      Giga Impact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAGNI

----------●-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTeacher:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBeginner Trainer Class
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPokemon Ranger Class

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------●----------

User Image
User ImagexUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagexUser Image

Agni grinned at the belated greeting. The purple bat pokemon made a small huff, whether it was out of annoyance or a greeting of her own, Adrien would never know and the teacher would never really mention anything. He tended to let his pokemon do what they want, though he really had to watch his Noibat whom loved to cause trouble. "Good to see you too." His voice an amused purr. Waiting to see if Adrien would accept his offer of a free meal or not.

The girl seemed flustered by Agni's words of their supposed relationship. The Teacher just did that to give his ex-student a little extra trouble. How many times had he done that to Adrien, walk up, tell them they look cute then mind his own business. Leaving Adrien to find a way to get the girl to leave him alone now that she had settlement plans planted into her mind. The bad mouthed student didn't want anything serious and Agni would just make it worse by letting the girls think he was serious. Or on the fun rare occasions, Agni would just steal the attention of the girl and flirt away with her. It was fun to tease Adrien, good humored and all. "You two should date. Adrien would be lucky to have you." He just added more fuel to that girl's burning flame of infatuation. He admired the blush on her face, but left it at that. He couldn't flirt too much, other teachers around would probably chastise him. The last thing the immature teacher wanted was a lecture by someone younger than him. Agni didn't miss the glare he got either, which only made him chuckle lightly to himself.

He gave a sigh and shrug in reply as Adrien dragged the girl off, whom seemed to want to stay longer in-between two rather good looking men. As soon as he lost sight of the two, one came back without the girl in tow.

"Hello to you too, Adrien."

He followed Adrien to the stairs and walked down a few of them, the shorter male ahead of him a few steps. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, Adrien went back a few steps and started to pet the Teacher's Noibat. It purred softly at being pet, loving every second of the attention. When the finger that pet her pulled away, Noel's head tried to follow without falling off her Trainer's head. Spreading her wings, she debated on flying over to land on Adrien's head to get more attention, but decided it was best to not get too close to a trainer who's pokemon were quite protective. Curling back in Agni's soft hair, the little purple bat peeked over the edge to see a boy fly towards the ground. Agni was busy watching Adrien pet his Noibat then turn to face his own pokemon. He looked as if he was about to say something, probably sarcastic or snarky. But it was cut off when a pretty boy face planted at Agni's feet. Before either of the males could speak, the pretty boy started to apologize as if that were the only word he knew. Not that Agni really cared, he was admiring the student a little too much…

"And hello back to you." He said, giving the beautiful boy a charming smile, his eyes hinting at something a little less charming and a little more hungry. Agni himself didn't really recognize the male before him, probably a student transfer? Adrien asked the second question that wafted into the teacher's mind. But it didn't last long as Adrien jumped down the last few steps and stood under the other male, obviously feeling his manhood tested due to everyone's height. Agni couldn't help but smile at the mental struggle of his dark haired student, not that his Garchomp helped, also towering over her trainer.

Adrien then introduced himself and his pokemon, leaving Agni to introduce himself as well.

"Agni Lochru Kronos, feel free to call me Agni outside the classrooms." He purred stepping up closer to the cute new student. "And yes, please do join us. It's wonderful to see new young faces around the campus." Especially the pretty boy ones. Flashing a friendly yet flirty smile at the new student, he patted him on the shoulder and gently guided him towards the courtyard gates with Adrien. If the kid really didn't want to go with them, he could have easily shoved Agni's hand away and walk in another direction.

Quote:
OOC:: Baah…

Thalsi

iRsick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items