Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, Are you going to join this roleplay?

Hell yeah! 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Umm... 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
Yeah, why? 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
No! 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4

User ImagekekeA I D E N S I N C L A I R ♫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
..▸ Because who goes out naked // outfit
..▸ Hallways

..▸ I won't lie about those ears being cute.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                    Only a few minutes had passed when another set of footsteps joined his own, his piercing blue eyes glanced over to find the boy with the gas mask from earlier before had come along and asked if she was okay. He couldn't honestly answer the boy, even he had no idea what went on or what was wrong with the girl that laid in his arms. This was the first time he'd seen her, there was no memory of her being in the classroom with the other students thinking she must've been pretty damn late, enough to miss the whole scene that went on in the classroom anyway. He thought for a moment before opening his mouth to answer him. "No, I don't know what happened with her, bu--" she had suddenly shoved him off, falling onto the hard floor and ended up just sitting there, crying. The girl that was in his arms before was no longer the same one, in her place was a cat... no, a girl? Well, it was a human body, the only thing was there were a set of neko ears along with a tail and her once dark hair was now a bright emerald color.

It was quite the transformation, no wonder she was in pain, it didn't look like a pleasant process. It wasn't odd nor was he afraid of her, he was honestly very intrigued and just a bit shocked since this was the first he'd seen such a thing. It puzzled him why she was suddenly crying... was she still in pain? Or was she afraid of being judged? That, he could understand, it wasn't everyday you see a young woman turn into a feline-like creature, but it didn't matter that he understood that, he couldn't sympathize with what she was feeling. Aiden was the last person to be accustomed with that kind of stuff, comforting others. He was usually very blunt and honest, saying what he thought without hesitation. "Cute ears," he said before kneeling down to attempt to come face to face with her, but right at that moment, he couldn't stop his curiosity from getting the better of him as he pulled at them lightly. "Ah, they really are real," he said slightly amazed. "You ran out because you didn't want them to see, right. If you don't want to be found out, I don't think you should sit here crying about it," he advised her. It was only a few seconds before he began to wipe some of the tears away trying to be as gentle as possible. The sight of her crying reminded him of his sister and his mother; it was something he strongly disliked, girls crying. Aiden's attention was now on the boy who had tagged along, recalling that he knew where the infirmary was, much to his relief. "You said you know where the infirmary is, right? Lead me that way, no one should be there right now since they're all in the cafeteria." he said in a rather demanding way before turning back to the girl. "If you don't get up, I'll have to carry you again."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

CR-AAMLBerry17

Last of the Romantics

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The child could only stare in awe as the female tumbled to the ground, a green tail, hair and ears clear as day on the once ordinary girl. His wide eyed expression turned inquisitive as he excitedly exclaimed, "That's so cool! How did you do that?" His excitement died a bit with the demanding tone from the other male, but said nothing in response. His explanation was satisfactory for the time being, though it didn't make sense to Leonardo. Why would you want to hide something so interesting from everyone?

The kid nodded and took off running. He stopped at a corner and waved towards the pair behind him. "Hurry up! The infirmary isn't too far!", he hollered back before sprinting down the second hall., skidding to a stop at a fork in the hall. He closed his eyes, bringing the blueprints back into the fore of his mind. He opened his eyes again and turned down the right hallway, halting once again in front of a non descript door, his eyes beaming as he turned to the others. "Here we are!", he stated brightly as his hand slid into his pocket to retrieve his reward.

CR-AAMLBerry17

QTFUL

Aged Werewolf

4,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Kiador
User Image

~~~ Has Kiador entered the dorm building, he looked at the key that had a number one on it. 'This is the start of a new school year' he thought unlocking the door. He looked around the dorm and didn't see any signs of anyone else but saw six different rooms. 'Where is everyone? I saw some students walking around the campus, but did anyone decided to check their living space and introduce themselves to their roommates? Or do I have this dorm to myself?' He thought scratching his head.
~~~ Kiador chose the room farthest from the door. He throw his stuff on the bed and walked back out, locking the door behind him. He decided to walk around the campus to become familiar with it. 'There is a lot of students here. Is there anywhere quiet?' he thought opening the doors that led out to the schoolyard. He brush his hair to the side and began walking around, while keeping his distances from the other students.
User Image
Lina couldn't believe her eyes. This boy.. or these boys, didn't, weren't judging her. They weren't running away. She wiped her tears away and stood up, "I don't need you to carry me.." She said. Lina tuned and started following the to boys to the infirmary. She didn't say a word but she kept looking at the older one. He looked about her age, maybe older. she wanted to say something but didn't and just watched the younger student run through the halls. Her attention went to him and only him. He was so full of life and excitement, she couldn't help but chuckle a bit to herself.. why cant everyone be like this little dude. She thought to herself. Her tail swayed back and forth and her thoughts went back to the boy next to her. he put so much effort into her, why? Lina saw him talking to the girl earlier. She was really cute and looked nice. so why would he just leave a girl like that for.. whatever she is. It doesn't make sense. She stopped in her tracks at looked at him in the eye and asked rather loudly. "What's wrong with you?!" She held in her tears trying not to be vulnerable again. She hated showing her emotions, and for some reason especially this guy her. There was something bout him she couldn't stop wondering...
User ImagekekeA I D E N S I N C L A I R ♫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
..▸ Because who goes out naked // outfit
..▸ Cafeteria

..▸ This gross coffee...

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                    The boy had ran all the way down to the infirmary, waving at them to follow him. The amount of energy and enthusiastic he was couldn't help but make him crack a smile for a moment at how refreshing it was. Since he had arrived the other students were anything but happy to be back, but sighed and complained about the fact it was another school year meaning nothing but assignments and lectures. He couldn't blame them, it wasn't exactly exciting... but this boy was quite energetic to the point that it even made him admire him a bit. The sight of his smile was short lived as his usual blank expression returned walking along with the girl who had been glancing between himself and the young boy down the hall. Aiden was a sharp one, not much got passed him though he never acted on the things he noticed in an attempt to avoid conflict. There wasn't too much concern about what it was she was thinking until she suddenly bursted out asking what was wrong with him. Even with such a sudden outburst, tears building up in her eyes, he remained like his usual self. Blank, calm, quiet. It was rare he ever showed any other kind of expression or emotion it was usually reserved for those he was close to, which weren't many people. "Look, I have no idea what you're talking about. All of a sudden people need a reason to help someone?" he asked sternly as he stared at her with his piercing blue eyes. "I just did what I thought was best that's it. Don't think too much into it," he said walking closer towards the young boy to drop a few candies into his small hands, recalling how he was eating purely sweets in the cafeteria. Aiden had patted his head for a moment with a faint smile before walking off towards the cafeteria again; he wouldn't admit it openly but he was a bit fond of the little one. "Feel better," he simply said as he walked past the girl. How she acted towards him didn't bother him, he didn't want to dote on such small things nor was he expecting any kind of gratitude. It was like he had told her, he did what he thought was best. Arriving at the cafeteria once again he took a seat across from Himeko and sighed tiredly. "Sorry about that," he apologized to her, sipping at his coffee that had now become disgustingly cold.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

CR-AAMLBerry17

Last of the Romantics

x- Fate Love

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Mr. Dumei watchined the scene unfold from the shadows of the hallways leading to the infirmary. The girl transforming, them carrying her, everything. He just watched. It was his own policy to see how the students would react in different situations. Evaluating them on thier reasoning skills, as well as a number of other attributes.

Unfolding his arms form in front of his chest, and taking a step back, even further into the shadows, Rick made his way back to his classroom. There it sits, My piano he thought to himself as he opened the windows to let some light and air into the classroom.

As he sat at the bench, he lifted the key cover once again and began to play Frederic Chopins' Classique Sonata, Its haunting melodies filling the hallways form his open door, and the courtyard through his open windows.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
The small child beamed as the other male placed more candy in his grasp before he patted Leonardo's head. The young boy watched the other leave before turning to the female who had remained and smiled. "C'mon! Let's get you out of sight.", he said brightly as he opened the door to an ordinary classroom. "Aw man...guess I'm a little off.", he sighed as he stepped into the empty room. "Well, at least no one else is here."

Leonardo spun around and held out a piece of candy to the green haired woman with a smile. "What's your name and why do you want to hide?", he asked sweetly.

CR-AAMLBerry17

QTFUL

User Image
Lina felt bad, but more guilty then anything. she didn't want to make the older guy leave.. she couldn't help herself. how could these people not be afraid of her? she just transformed into an animal.. type thing. she decided later she will find him again and apologize.

for now she shook these thoughts out of her head and dryed her eyhes and turned to the young boy. he was cute, and so excited about everything. he reminded her of when she was younger. awaly happy wth a positive outlook on life. Lina felt very attached and maybe even a bit protective of him. how strange of her to feel this way over a kid she barely met. Lina followed the young boy as he led her around the school.

"well.. I don't like other people to see me like this. many people don't understand and are afraid of whats different."
she said softly. "whats your name?"

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
The child shook his head at her words. "Share our similarities, celebrate our differences." Leonardo smirked as he placed a candy in one of her hands. "M. Scott Peck said that and I couldn't agree more." His smile faded as he remembered her question, his eyes widening as he gasped. "How could I forget? I am Leonardo Quince, heir to Quince Enterprises.", the child quickly spat out before giving a half bow. Quince Enterprises was a weapons based company having contracts with over 10 different countries, whose business practices are seen as visionary and somewhat ruthless. It had earned a great deal of hate for what it sells and how it does so.

Leonardo straightened up and grinned. "Your turn!", he teased lightly, one of the candies given to him by the elder boy found its way to his waiting mouth, earning a squeak of joy from the youth. He spoke as he came down from his high, "Have any siblings?"

CR-AAMLBerry17

User Image
Lina didn't knew what Quince Enterprises was. she didn't always approve of it either, but this little kid didn't seem anything like what she had seen in the series of online videos about the company and its practices.

She smiled softly and said " my name is Lina-Rose Chine. but just Lina is fine. and I have one older brother who I live with. he's a very famous scientist and actually graduated from this school years ago. he doesn't live to far from here either."
her emerald colored tail swayed from side to side and she smiled at the boy while they talked.

Lina's brother graduated top of his class from Roseburn Academy. and has ever since become a world renown scientist and also one of the schools biggest donators. though her and her brother had their differences and didn't always get along, she was forever grateful to him for letting her live with him, even under his conditions of her attending this school and him studding her and her transformations.
User Image
Kiki Mason

Kiki skipped into the dining hall, pulling her older brother along. She was just in time for the principal's speech, and she sat down to listen, wiggling her legs from impatience: she couldn't wait to meet some nice people! The rules seemed just the ordinary: it couldn't be too hard to follow them. The part about the school's secrets was a little odd though, so that was something she should probably stay out of.

After being more serious than usual in reaction to the speech, she quickly perked up again and looked around the room. She was so excited to meet people! In between bites of breakfast and sips of tea, she smiled and waved at random people, not knowing who to approach first. There were so many new friends to make!

Suddenly, she heard a scream. She stiffened and quickly looked away. She really hoped whoever it was was okay, but she didn't dare look, afraid that someone was hurt or else something weird was going on. Instead, she ignored it, got herself to smile again, and spoke up to the people sitting nearby: "Hi there! I'm Kiki! The school building is pretty, isn't it?"

----------------------------------------
Aiffu

OOC: Aiffu, is Annette open?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryo Mason

Ryo followed his sister, annoyed that she was pulling him along like that: he was her older brother, not some kindergartner. Besides, with her pulling him, it was extra hard for him to carry his skateboard, guitar and backpack all at the same time. When Kiki sat down at a table in the dining hall, he chose a seat further away from her, so that he wouldn't have to listen to her constant chitchat. He leaned his elbow on the table and listened to the principal and her rules. Why weren't they allowed to be out after midnight? He liked being out in the dark on his own, and he didn't see anything wrong with it…

He frowned. Why was he at this school anyway? It was a school for smart people, not for random kids of wealthy parents. Their mom - if that woman even deserved to be called such a thing - had probably put them in a boarding school on purpose because she couldn't deal with them anymore.

He was awakened from his deep thinking by someone screaming. He looked over to see what was the matter, and he saw a girl with green hair and cat ears. Had she just screamed, or had some stupid girl screamed at the sight of her? Well, at least someone here had the nerve to be different and dress up in awesome costumes.

When he was finished eating, he got up to find a place where he could be alone. There were too many people here. He first walked past the green-haired girl with the cat ears on purpose, muttering: "Nice costume." He didn't usually talk to people without a good reason, but he just wanted the girl to know that she had his respect, since he knew that a lot of people didn't tolerate it when someone dressed or acted differently from what was custom. He then walked towards the door, looking around for a dark corner. He wondered where the library was: at his previous school, he had enjoyed hanging around there, where it was quiet and he could read and play and listen to music on his headphones.

---------------------------------------------------------

CR-AAMLBerry17

anyone open?

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
The boy nodded when she finished her introduction and told him about her brother, which only caused his eyes to shine ever brighter. "Is that how you got such a cool tail? He was working on some secret project with cute foxes or something, but something went wrong and BOOM", he shouted, throwing the few pieces of candy still in his hand skyward to emphasise the plot point. "And you absorbed experimental rays or something and became a super cat woman... or is it fox lady? " Leonardo sighed happily as he drifted off in thought of gaining super powers before snapping back to reality.

"Oops.", the child said, scratching the back of his head embarrassed at his immature actions. He knelt down and began picking up the candy with earnest. "Waste not, want not..." the boy murmured as the last stray chunk of sweet treat was returned to his palm.

" Want to be my friend, Lina?" The youth smiled at the green haired woman.

CR-AAMLBerry17

Aged Werewolf

4,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Kiador
User Image

~~~ Has Kiador walked around the school, he noted a few places for peace and quite when he heard someone playing a piano. 'Frederic Chopins' Classique Sonata?' Kiador questioned himself. 'I remember it from my studies back home. I like it but I like all types of music' he thought walking towards the source of the music. He weaved in and out through crowds of students and teachers, avoiding eye contact with them.
~~~ Kiador found himself in front of a window that was opened into a classroom. He peeked in and saw a guy at the piano playing the song. Kiador leaned against the window seal and allowed the music to full him. Kiador began to swing his hands to the tempo of the music. "May I come in?" He asked placing hands on the seal ready to leap over and landing on the other side. 'I bet his a teacher' he thought waiting for a reply.

Patriarch Edmud von Prior
(( Is anyone still here? What's going on? ))

(( EDIT: I find it a bit strange that this roleplay died so soon. I spent at least two hours on my character sheets, and my characters didn't even get a chance to interact with anyone confused . ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff