Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this an RP you would be interested in joining?

MOST DEFINITELY!! 0.36111111111111 36.1% [ 13 ]
YES!! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
Eh... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
NEVER. 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

BUMP

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

*~~~*~~~*

NOW OPEN
Special Event: Move in Day

*~~~*~~~*

Wealthy Duck

User Image
TARYN WILSON

Taryn got out of the car and went around to get her things out of the trunk, by the looks of it she was the first person here. Great! I get to pick the bed first, she thought smugly. According the the room list she received in the mail a couple of weeks ago her roommates name is Kristen Gales. Taryn couldn't wait to meet her, although she was nervous about how her aura would effect the young girl..... She quickly put the thought out of her mind and went back to unpacking her things. She didnt have much, only one suit case. She had never been rich growing up due to being in an orphanage for half her life, but looking around the school, she couldn't bring herself to care. This was a new chapter of her life and she wasn't going to dwell on the past.
She walked up the front steps of the school with barely contained excitement. It was huge. She already knew she would get lost at least once, even though she had been sent a map in the mail with her room assignment. Looking at said map she went to find her room. Third floor of dorm A, room 8. When she found her room and went inside, she was shocked. It was AMAZING. This is bigger than any place i've lived before, she thought to herself. She spent some time exploring everything and then she unpacked what little stuff she owned. I should explore the campus before it gets too crowded. She grabbed her map off of her bed and headed out the door, locking it behind her. There's a coffee shop on the south part of campus, she noted as she started walking.

Where: Dorm room >Coffee Shop
With:No One yet
Feeling: Excited, Anxious

<a name="Examplepost"></a>

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’â™’

Xatai had arrived early in the morning, partially to avoid large potential crowds as they day would progress. Holding two suitcases in hand, she made her way past the Orion school gates to head past the main hall towards Dorm A. Third floor, dorm 9..... She thought as she stepped through the doorway, struggling with the door and the two cases in hand. Once eventually opening the door, she stepped up the stairwell until she found herself on the third floor.

Xatai stepped down the hallway as she studied each door until she found #9. She set her suitcases down to open the door, and once opened, she slipped inside with both suitcases. It was empty, meaning that her other potential roommate wasn't present yet. She expected this, since she had arrived earlier than usual. She stepped further into the dorm room, finding a bed to call her own. So far, it was certainly a welcoming room, different than her room back at home. It took her about twenty minutes to finish unpacking her possessions and organizing them to par. Xatai sighed softly.

She enjoyed the room, but the feeling of being in an enclosed space began to make her uneasy. Xatai stepped towards the door to open it, locking it behind her as she stepped down the hallway to head down the stairs, and eventually outside. Xatai breathed in a sigh, her souring mood calming as she made her way south of the campus to the coffee shop. It's been a while since I've had a latte. I hope they have pumpkin spice...or peppermint mocha..

Xatai Lockwood
✘ Where: Dorm A9
✘ Currently: Unpacking
✘ With: No one currently
✘ Mood: Calm and relaxed.
✘ Thoughts: Wonder what my roommate will be like..
✘ Current Attire: Outfit
User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Location: Eiri's Dorm | Company: Eiri | Feeling: Calm
                                                      Location: Her Dorm | Company: Rian | Feeling: Calm

In the backseat of the taxi, Eiri had her head rested on Rian's shoulder with her hand in his on the lap of her uniform skirt. They were both wearing the warmer uniform with the dark blue blazers and olive colored ties. Neither one of them was looking forward to another year, but they were grateful they were so close to graduation. They hated to be separated, like they had to be for dormitory assignments and things like that. They'd been together, quite literally, since conception. They even shared a room and a bed back home. During the school year, however, it was something they had to put up with.

When the taxi stopped outside the school, Rian got out first, and ever the gentleman, at least when it came to his sister, held his hand out- which she gladly took- to help her out of the car. The trunk popped as Rian pulled his billfold out of his back pocket and paid the driver before meeting Eiri by it. She barely had time to open it the rest of the way before he gently took her by her shoulders and moved her to the sidewalk.

"You know, over the years of attending private school, I've gotten quite capable of getting my own luggage out of the boot-" She folded her hands together in front of herself as he interrupted her.

"-Blasphemy. I'd never allow it." He said, pulling her trunk out first, then his, and shutting the trunk so the taxi could drive away. She reached to take her trunk, and he swept her hand out of the air and brought it to his lips before taking hold of the trunk. "I do the carrying, you do the navigating." Eiri just smiled sweetly to her twin brother as she reached into her blazer pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper. They knew what the other was thinking the moment it was thought, they shared the same singular mind and soul, but they needed the practice being two separate people, as they appeared to be, so every now and then, they would have a faux back and forth with each other. This was, of course, one of those occasions, and the verbal conversation in their thickly English accents continued as she unfolded the paper and turned it the right way.

It wasn't long before they'd found her dorm room, and the pair whistled in unison when they walked into the room. "Well isn't this posh? I love it." Rian left his own trunk just near the door as they claimed the bed nearest to the window for her. He situated her trunk at the foot of her bed, then started to quietly unpack her things, starting with hanging her dresses.

Wealthy Duck

User Image
TARYN WILSON

Taryn couldn't help but stare in awe at everything in the campus. She was just walking through the courtyard that had beautiful gardens, there were benches to sit everywhere, at the center there was a giant column made of marble. It was gorgeous.

As she got closer to the coffee shop Taryn noticed another girl who looked around her age heading in the same direction. Without a moment of hesitation Taryn jogged over to the other girl. She called after her, "Hey! Wait up!" When she finally reached her she stuck out her hand, "my names Taryn! I noticed you were heading the same way as me and i was hoping we could walk together?" After she said it she realized she must look like a fool, "I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, "i ramble when i'm nervous... i'm just very excited about being here. Maybe i wont be seen as a weirdo here." she chuckled nervously. Great first impression Taryn! She thought to herself, so much for being normal.

About Taryn:
Where: Dorm room >Coffee Shop
With:No One yet
Feeling: Excited, Anxious
Wearing:
Cute

Quote:
Taia_Leonhart

Wealthy Duck

User Image
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Welcome Students to a new year at Orion Academy!
Classes will Officially start within the next week once everyone is moved in and settled. The Schedules will be posted soon. Look out for more announcements!
Sincerely,
Headmaster Tehya

Wealthy Duck

User Image
TRAVARAN (TREY) TEMPEST

Trey stood in front of Orion Academy with his bags. This was his first year here, and he couldn't be more excited! He's come very far from the tree house he used to live in. He looked at the paper in his hand, DORM B, ROOM 3, it said. According to his map dorm B was on the west part of campus in its own building. Trey picked up his bags and, still looking at his map, started walking towards his new home.

His dorm building was no less impressive than everything else he's seen so far. He unlocked the door to his room and entered a modest size room with two beds, he walked over to the one closest to the window and put his stuff down. He noticed on the map that there were forest trails out behind the school and he planned on exploring those after getting everything settled.
With that in mind he started to unpack all of his belongings.
Where: Dorm Room
With: No One Yet
Feeling: Excited

Angelic Demigod

User Image

The sound of tires crunching over stones and dirt on the road could be heard as a sleek black town-car trundled along. It wasn't the best kept of vehicles, occasionally it would backfire and let out a loud 'BANG!' and speed up a little in the process but it continued moving nonetheless. It was likely the cheapest air-cab you could get from the airport and since it's passenger didn't have much money, she dealt with it. The passengers name was Alexandria Chandler and she on her way to her new school.

The cars rusted out shocks jostled her around and by this point her face was nearly green. She was not a fan of moving vehicles and being separated from the ground for so long often made her ill. She was a pretty girl by most standards though. She was dressed in a rather boyish outfit which consisted of bare feet, faded blue jeans, and a baggy white t-shirt. She'd been told she'd have to wear some sort of uniform at the school that had a skirt, she wasn't looking forward to it. After all, she was rather boyish.

As the car slowly came to a stop out front of the school, nervous butterflies took their time fluttering in her stomach. She was more nervous than she'd ever been in her entire life and it certainly showed. Her abilities manifested her feelings quite openly with a mane of shock white hair that hung just past her butt in a messy ponytail while a pair of similarly colored fox ears were tucked tightly against her head. If she had a tail it might just be wrapped about her leg nervously. She'd never been to a real school before. She'd been homeschooled. She'd also never met anyone else with abilities like her.

Despite the fox ears, Alexandria was a hundred percent human. She just had the ability to shapeshift, which at this point she really couldn't control all that well. The second the car came to a halt however she shoved her door open with her shoulder, adjusted the black silk blindfold bound around her eyes and stepped out onto the ground. She felt soft grass tickling the bottom of her feet and as she curled her toes into it the regular shade of pink came back to her mostly unflawed skin.

A sigh escaped her lips as she breathed in deeply. She'd never been to the United States before. Everything was foreign to her at this point. It even smelled different then home. The driver, a younger man who looked rather...unruly came over, setting down a dufflebag beside the blind girl and saying, "That'll be...one hundred and twenty one fifty." He said this in a bit of a bristly voice that sent a nervous shiver down Alexandria's back.

She stood there for a moment.S he wasn't sure how much that was. She dug around her pockets and pulled out a wad of bills and offered it to him, "Take it out of that..." Her voice was soft and melodic and she smiled with every word. The man took the bills and took out the exact amount and handed her back a small amount of money in return. She was blind and so she wouldn't know that'd taken about triple what she owed him. He didn't even say goodbye before his car was driving off down the laneway and away from the school.

"I guess it's now or never.." She said softly as she scooped up her dufflebag and tossed it over her shoulder and walked towards the school. For being a blind girl it was amazing to watch her walk and navigate. Every noise around her bounced back to her ears and as easily as someone who could see she weaved in and out between students as she headed towards the school. One of her 'abilities' gave her an unnatural heightened sense of hearing which afforded her a form of echo-location. In some ways she could technically 'see'.

Humming a little bit she walked up the steps and pushed open the front doors of the school. Instantly the sound of many students hit her ears and she shrunk back a bit. This was going to be more than a small task. She knew she needed to find the office, get her key, sign up for clubs and stuff and then unpack...

User Image

Out Of Colors: [xxx]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas