Hilarious Member

Nathan smiled as kindly as he was able to fake, with a head full of razor sharp teeth and a smile slashed into his cheeks. Far from being comforting, it was actually quite grisly, as one might imagine. He chuckled at the strange creature's question.

"Well, I'm obviously not here to blow yer fookin' brains out yer nose, now am I? I could have just as easily done it while yins were asleep in yonder grove, aye?" His voice was smooth, but an undercurrent of aggression tinged the Irish accent ever so slightly. As if to make his point, Nathan extracted a bowie knife from the inside of his suit jacket and balanced it carefully on his index finger. The blade gleamed in the small amount of light that reached the pair as Nathan stared at the edge of the blade. "Consider it mah good deed o' the day, lad. Yins are still breathin', and I honestly dinnae want tae get mah suit dirty." With a sudden movement, he flipped the blade skywards and caught it as it fell. "Blood is a b***h to get out of cotton.""