< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
hexgirl-witchbrew123
User Image

wakes up slowly groaning as he heard his alarm going off "damn it" Vladimir removes the black comforter from his body as he sat up on his bed while he slammed his hand down onto his alarm clock "I hate bloody mornings" stands up yawning, pulled off his blood patterned shirt walking over to his closet pulling out a clean white button up shirt and black satin tie putting them on "wait what time is it?" Vladimir thinks as he looked at his clock seeing it was seven-fifteen "oh sweet Bloody Mary I'm Late!" opens his door quickly then slams it shut running to his combat room seeing greed, lust, sloth, and a student "good morning everyone" walks into his classroom seeing blood on one of his combat dummies "using my combat dummies again huh greed?"

(Can someone post to me please)

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                                      It wasn't a surprise that Lust spoke up and greeted Tatiana with her usual welcome, and in response her sister got a bored look. "About the same as any other night. Need to get something more comfy to sleep on though, my bed feels like cardboard." She said sleepily, stretching her arms out in front of her. And it seemed as though Luciana became distracted with one of her students and effectively forgetting about Danny's bloody hand.

She was a bit startled by the fact that he hugged her from behind but she didn't mind, she even stretched her arms up and hugged him in return by wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're welcome Greed, the others just forget that they used to be new too." She said softly as she slightly ruffled his hair. She was about to say more when she heard someone else rush into the room, and looking over she saw it was Wrath. "Morning Vlad.... Did I actually wake up before you?" She asked as she brought her hand down and covered her mouth to keep from yawning again, not wanting to make any of the others fall asleep since the day was just getting started.

AlexShadowFox

hexgirl-witchbrew123

Sailorr Jupiterr

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Danny looked at Wrath and smirked "Morning Wrath I'm glad its only you and not Pride, he really tricks me off more then Gluttony does sometimes" he said standing, he looked back up to a dummy and turn and looked at Wrath "Want to fight Vlad" he asked smirking. Of course Greed would give a cocky mouth, he was always edger to fight with the boys, but with Wrath and Gluttony it felt like fighting with brothers because they sometimes joke about it after but with Pride its full on a real fight.

User Image

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

looks at tatiana "I overslept yeah" Vladimir smirks looking at sloth "damn why is tatiana so beautiful?" he think then shakes his head as he rolled up his shirt's sleeves and loosened his tie walking over to his combat gear, picks his old worn ufc gloves "I'm guessing greed forgot to wear gloves again?" points to the blood on his favorite combat dummy as he focused on the blood drawing it off the dummy and forms it into a skull pattern then looks at greed "sure greed but I give you any mercy when your tired" smiles throws greed so gloves

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Danny smirked "Ha come Wrath don't compare me to Pride thats a insult to me"he said putting on gloves this time, he took off his shirt because it was going to get in the way this time. He notice a couple students stopped to watch and made him smile even more "might as well put on a good show this time huh Wrath" he said looking at Vlad cracking his knuckles.

User Image

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

snickers at greed "Me insult you greed never" glares at him removing his shirt and tie then puts the skull shaped blood pattern on his gloves Fire hear my call from the blood of my enemies so I can set them a blaze" fire surrounds his gloves while he smiled "your move greed or are you a yellow belly coward?" his house's crest was tattooed on his arm while he raised up his fists waiting for greed to move, wrath just taunted greed

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Greed smirked "Let me show how I got this spot so young Wrath"he said jumping up in the air and looked like he he kicked nothing but a strong blow at Vlad making his flame die out, he then landed back on his feet and ran at Vlad with quick movement give it him by using his power.

User Image

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

User Image

Ayumi just looked at the angel a moment. Why was he staring at her? She gave an annoyed sigh and soon brought her familiar back into her card and soon the vampire got up. She dusted off her dress and began to walk around. She wanted to stay close to the flowers. She had control over flowers so she could use them to attack if the boy tried anything. Ayumi stared at the boy after a few minutes and let her eyes glow red, hoping to scare him away.

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

looks at his gloves "clever greed very clever" smirks at him as he ran at him punching greed straight in the stomach "you forgot I can control blood, look down at my gloves" flips back landing on his feet "I'll give you a free shot greed aim here" points at his heart "Let me see how powerful you are" smiles as flames surround his gloves again

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Luciana torn her attention away from her student hoping she had understood everything that was said. She noticed Wrath wonder into the hall, "Good morning Wrath, how lovely to see you again." She smiled, draping herself onto another dummy in the room.
"A fight this should be interesting," Lust grinned, "Maybe you should make a wager, spice things up a bit."
Her eyes gazed upon Greed, she admired his blood dripping from the flesh, she began to lick her lips. Oh how Lust wished she could taste him.

AlexShadowFox

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Greed smirked and did want Wrath wanted and soon as he hit him air went in his body not out, the air wrapped around Wrath's heart and started to tear. Greed stood tall and looked at Wrath greedy, his eyes turn red "please bleed Wrath so I can drink it up" he said smirking, this side of Greed always scared his students but he never knew if it also scared the other teachers probably not.
User Image

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a faint melody in the distance, and it peaked Jeeves curiosity. He had assumed everyone was inside since it was early in the morning and it was the day to greet new students. As a result, he assumed it was a student skipping out, or perhaps a new student that was lost. He lifted himself from against the tree with a heavy sigh and began to walk towards the melody. It was sad, but still held such a beautiful tune that didn't seem to last as long as the man would like. It stopped quickly; though, Jeeves still continued to follow in the general direction to eventually end him up in the gardens where he was met with two students. The air was tense, and he was unsure of the situation. All he saw was the young lady stiffen herself with blooded eyes.

"Careful, you two." The man offered a warning bark. "Fighting is prohibited unless you're in the training room."

Shadow Tsurugihime

Georgegunnar

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Wrath just laughed "haha stupid fool"punches greed where his heart lies making his heart stop pumping blood "your good but you'll need to be better to beat Pride" wrath looks at greed turn pale "I stopped your blood flow to your heart greed" smirks kicking him down then releases his control of greed's blood making greed's heart pump again "teacher or not your still a kid danny" holds his hand out to greed

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Danny stood up and sighed "Tsk, I guess so" he said taking off the gloves and walking over to Sloth, he laid down on the bench with his head in her lap, he thought of Sloth as a sister so this was nothing new, then he saw and smiled "Let is go Jeeves at least we don't fall for students" he said closing his eyes.

User Image

Yui walked over to Danny, keeping him up and throwing him across the training room "Don't you even dare say a stupid rumor, all he did was coming over and have a quick before leaving, it was my fault to begin with you punk" she said as her demon aura filled the air, she wrapped water around Danny and was about to make it go in his mouth when she snapped out of it and dropped him. She walked away quickly not really wanting to talk about what just happen.
Sailorr Jupiterr
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Fap Patrol

User Image

As Ayumi looked at the angel, she heard the warning shout from one of the teachers. When he warned them not to fight, Ayumi shot the teacher the same, bloody eyed look. After a moment, Ayumi calmed herself and pulled out her fan and started to use it and gave a heavy sigh.

"...We were not going to fight. Besides...I would much rather not fight..."

Ayumi could feel it. She felt like she could snap again. Just like at her wedding. And the scent of blood wasn't helping either. She could smell it from where the teachers fought. Even though she put her own blood In her tea earlier...it just didn't help. Ayumi's eyes kept it's blood like hues much to the girls embarrassment...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff