Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Wife

User Image
( PRESIDENT )
felice ♔ chevalier

"Missing me already? c;" Felice sent back rather quickly, blushing faintly as well. She had dated a few guys before, but she hadn't been this excited just for simple texts before. It was even more strange considering they weren't fully dating yet it seemed.

Ziggyboggydoo

Gracious Millionaire

Charles "Chaz" Taylor

User Image

"Eh, I guess wink "He texted her back hastily, rolling over so that he was on his stomach with the phone by the pillow. Chaz actually felt a bit tired, eyelids drooping. He was soon dozing next to his phone.

Shy Wife

User Image
( PRESIDENT )
felice ♔ chevalier

"Well if that's the case then I guess we don't have to have dinner tomorrow night.." Felice smiled as she sent the teasing text. Though as half a hour to eventually an hour passed, Felice figured Charles must have fallen asleep. Sending another text, Felice said, "Goodnight. I hope you come to seem me for a math lesson tomorrow." She rested in bed for while longer, but soon found herself falling asleep as well.

Ziggyboggydoo

Gracious Millionaire

Charles "Chaz" Taylor

User Image

He woke up to the scream of his alarm the next morning. Getting ready in a rush, he didn't read her texts until he was at school."See you fourth hour" Chaz was a bit panicked that he waited so long to text, but hoped for the best.

Shy Wife

User Image
( PRESIDENT )
felice ♔ chevalier

Whether or not Charles would show up, Felice was intent on leaving class anyway. Though as she headed her way to the library, she saw his text and smiled faintly. Grabbing the key for the study hut, Felice hurried over to wait for him.

Ziggyboggydoo

Gracious Millionaire

Charles "Chaz" Taylor

User Image

Chaz had been watching the clock the entire class hour, waiting for the time for him to leave. As soon as the hand hit the minute, he quickly said goodbye to his friends and headed out. Trying to be inconspicuous, he didn't rush. So when he got there, the door of the hut was already ajar, and he quickly shut it behind him walking in.

Shy Wife

User Image
( PRESIDENT )
felice ♔ chevalier

Felice was startled by the sound of the door shutting, turning around with a shocked expression. Though as she spotted Charles, she grinned, stepping closer to him and saying, "You were never this early when I tutored you before.." Glancing over his shoulder, she saw the same sophomore girl that was trying to have eye sex with Charles the first day of their lessons. And it seemed the girl had recognized him again, clearly spying in on them as she browsed the book aisle nearby. Frowning, Felice looked away, frustrated.

Ziggyboggydoo

Gracious Millionaire

Charles "Chaz" Taylor

User Image

Chaz was surprised withe her sudden attitude change, and followed her eyes. Another girl, ogling at them. With a sigh, he went and closed the blinds, leaving them in privacy."Better?" He asked, wondering if is popularity was going to be a problem.

Shy Wife

User Image
( PRESIDENT )
felice ♔ chevalier

Disliking his tone, Felice retorted, "I doubt you'd really like it if some guy was eye humping me.." It seemed silly to say, but it voiced her feelings and that's what counted for her. Calming down a little, she muttered, "..Charles.." She was rubbing her arm gently, frowning a bit. Stepping closer to him, Felice hesitated before kissing him faintly on the lips.

Ziggyboggydoo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces