Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Ryu_Akuma
*looking across from the gym i saw a girl streching. she was doing the splits. wide eyed i stared at her* damn.. if only i could do that. *cracking my neck i stand up* god its to early for physical activity. *i strech my arms. then sucking up all the courage i had i walked over to the girl that was streching* um.. yea hello there.. um would you happen to know where the teacher is? *god i must sound like an idiot*
*mayi looked up* im sorry i dont. he/she must be sick with the flu. alot of teachers have it. *she bent backwards touching her toes*

Romantic Gaian

Kira stood up and headed for the Gym door, she wasnt going to stay any longer. Entering the girls locker room, Kira changed into her black shirt and dark blue jeens and grabed her bag. She glanced back into the empty gym before leaving it all together.
*mayi saw a girl leave, mayi thought about leaveing but she would rather goof off in class then in the halls.*

Romantic Gaian

Kira wandered the halls, her bag flung over one shoulder as she walked. Kira stopped at a side hallway looking down it and nodding turned down it stopping at a drakly lite door. Opening it Kira found herself in the school greenhouse. This is much better then gym class. Kira placed her bag and book on a low stood ater closing the greenhouse door. Grabing a pair of gloves and cutters, Kira wandered through the greenhouse, pulling and clipping rotten flowers and weeds.
Name: Nikki Duran
Race: Human
Appearance: Blonde, curly hair that sits at her shoulders. She has vibrant green eyes and is about 5'8 and normal weight.
Personality: Nikki is ourgoing, but secretive. She has no problems talking to people as long as they don't expect her to reveal anything about herself.
Dorm: 4

YAY! Waits for approval whee
((are guys even here? i kinda got busy for a sec.))
((I'm a girl...But I'm here! And I don't know if I've been accepted or not...))
((yea.. they must have left.. you may not get excepted tonight.))

Romantic Gaian

((im here but not for much longer. Rin got offline but she said you are accepted angelz101 and she will add you tommorrow when she gets back))
((yea im the same. its late here. 2300. or 11 at night for those who dont know 24 hour time. im going to go boots up. god i really do need to stop hanging around my dad. to many army terms!!))
((Hey, my dad is in the army too! Its only 5pm here in australia...I gots all day! w00t!))

Nikki ran into the gym and breathed a (very) loud sigh of relief. For the first time in ages she wasn't late!
((ok im back all. the school is now open and i added you Angelz101 ))

*mayi got up and walked to the girls locker room and got back in her uniform. she walked down the hall and turned to go outside onto the feild were some people would play soccer.*

Romantic Gaian

Once Kira had finished with fixing up the greenhouse she glanced at her watch noticing it was just about time for gym to be over. Washing the dirt from her hands and face in the large sink by the door, Kira grabed her bag and headed off toward the art room, humming a small tune to herself as she walked.
*mayi herd the bell and started to walk to art, she didnt care if she was late, her teacher was always late*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff