• Statustician 100
tab tab tab
APOLLO

x═════════════ Ω ═════════════

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX I WAS MADE
FOR A S I N G L E PURPOSE. tab tab To be perfect
For I have little to no HUMANITY left
________________________BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD
________________________BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD
S A N G N O

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➷➷➷➷➷Apollo blinked for a few moments as he continued to observe Nyx. Her entire demeanor was going through loops upon loops. If he had to guess, she was becoming increasingly apprehensive at his presence. Though, for the life of him, he couldn't figure out why. Her cheeks were continuously turning red than pale, read than pale. It was getting almost dizzying trying to understand what kind of emotions were going through her head at that exact moment. To be completely honest, Apollo felt like she was having an inner argument with herself, and he was just witnessing the silent physical parts of it. Like watching a mime argue with itself over something completely odd and unnecessary. But that was nothing of his concern, now was it. No, Apollo was little more than worried that his presence was upsetting her. And by all means, he felt a certain connection with Nyx. Like he could trust her. Call it weird, but; he had just met her and he already thought of her as a best friend. And he hadn't even confided that much into her! The two of them had just been walking down the hallway of the school, enjoying the glances of other gods and goddesses, the scenery, and talking about whatever they were talking about. It was natural, and that was what Apollo felt was so right. They were compatible. Nothing like he had expected before hand, so to see her going through such rash mood swings, was a little unnerving for him. He would very much like to keep her as a friend, if it were all godly possible.

Her next comment sort of startled him, about them not being enemies. Which, he guessed was true enough. It would be awfully hard for them to be, a little more far fetched than them being best friends, perhaps. That was how he rationalized it, at least. All he did was grunt in acknowledgement, giving in to that. He couldn't argue against it. Not at all. Apollo turned to her and watched as he sort of blanked out, telling her story. The sheer mention of Eris sort of made Apollo cringe. That was going to make this awkward. Eris disliked Apollo, and if she found out that he was getting all buddy buddy with her mommy? Oh my, there would be hell. There would DEFINITELY be hell. Of course, there wasn't a whole lot of people here who liked Apollo in the first place, but the mention of Eris and Nyx's relationship really put a damper on his mood. However much it couldn't be helped. With that in mind, he quickly stayed in tune with the story, listening to every syllable, verb, subject, and adjective. It was funny how he was hanging on her every word. It was actually a little bit unnerving for him to be so in tune to her. But hey, she was good at what she did, wasn't she? Moreover, her story had a lot of odd similarities- which in turn made Apollo flush slightly at the cheeks. If this story were to be placed in the terms of gods, he would be the sun, and her the moon. That was sort of awkward for him- and a little unlike his demeanor to be chasing someone like Nyx. Besides, she was the goddess of Shadows? Wouldn't she be interested in someone a little more rough like Hades, or Ares? It would only make sense....or was Apollo making up excuses. Whatever the case may be, he was determined to get Aphrodite, and that was his goal. For sure. There would be nothing that would keep him from that goal. But, now Nyx was done with her story, and her eyes were now turned onto him, watching his every move- or at least observing his reaction. Apollo felt this was the appropriate time to stop walking, and sort of shift over to the window, looking out onto the bright and sunny day.

As the sun god, it was easy for him to take for granted the light. But for someone like Nyx, maybe she wouldn't be able to enjoy this as much as he would. The light that was. She might not see it as much as him, only when she was chasing him across the sky, or him banishing her to the other side of the Earth like he did every morning. Her story was an example of that. The perfect example of what it means to be polar opposites with god-powers. Life couldn't be expected to let your own destiny all of the time. Matching her eyes, Apollo could literally see the sadness reflected in her large green orbs. It pained him so. Was this what it felt like to feel for a friend? She was a friend of his, right? They were now close enough to be called as much? Yes, she was. So Apollo smiled softly and bumped her shoulder with his, softly. A playful little push to let her know it was alright. The touch of her alone was chilling, but it wasn't uncomfortable. No, it was alright. It wasn't bad at all. It was pleasing to Apollo's own radiating skin. "I can imagine how much of an impact that made on her life, Nyx.." Apollo said, almost a little saddened, but then he continued, "But don't you think there has to be a happy ending for every in the end? For all this time we have spent with mortals. Shaping their lives, molding their future, letting them discover things on their own..they have taught me a lot in the past few years than I them. They all fervently believe in true love. Or at least love in some degree. So maybe we are wrong to think that love is out of our reach, even for ones like ourselves, who have such monumental tasks to uphold. Maybe instead, you just need to look for a little more light- after being enshrouded with so much shadow for so long..." he said, looking out into the grassy fields of the school. The green grass seemed like it was straight out of a book, and the bright blue sky. It was surreal. Like this was too good to be true.

He traced back to where Nyx stand and smiled at her. A smile to let her know that everything was alright. It was inevitable that they would meet sometime. And he was sure glad they could meet and be friends, under these circumstances. Apollo and Nyx were like Ares and Athen (While not siblings) they were polar opposites. And unlike the other two, Apollo and Nyx didn't loathe each other. In fact, they were more curious than anything. They had never met. Only seen each other as the other disappeared. A saddening tale of two wonderful friends who never met, luckily enough they did here and now. So, while he held his smile with Nyx, he wondered how she felt about him in general and if she was willing to be a friend to him as well. "C'mon, Nyx-y, let's go get some ice cream or something. There's no use in talking about depressing stuff all day, right?" he stated, throwing in a nickname for her- because he thought it would help diffuse the situation at hand. With that, he grabbed her hand firmly in his and led her towards the cafeteria, where he hoped an ice cream cone was awaiting him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ooc: >.> Enjoy

But that's, ↳ too ↵, just too easy and nothing more? Fade away, ↶fade away↷ I say to a love. ] ▐▐▐
Forget everything you've learned about me..xxForget everything you've learned about me..xx
Forget everything you've learned about me..xxForget everything you've learned about me..xx

▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇

Mistress Annora

╔═.➷.════════════╗
Where: ---- Dorm-way Halls
With: ---- Nyx
Thinking: ----- She has a very peculiar laugh..I like it.
Wearing: ------ White Button up with a blue undershirt and jeans.
╚════════════.➷.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Hidden beneath the ground, is the spring the feeds the creek
Invisible as the wind, that you feel upon your cheek
And every breeze that whispers, reminds us constantly
Sometimes what's real, is something you can't see

Goddess of Springtime
Voice of Reason
Flower Child
Unintentional Exhibitionist

Persephone

Persephone blushed as Deimos swapped their positions, her breasts giving a little bounce and undulation from the roll. She leaned her head back as his teeth and lips found her neck, letting out a little sexual moan. But then he got off, complaining about food.

Percy pulled herself up into a sitting position, sitting on the edge of the bed and completely unconcerned for her own nudity, for once. She giggled, like the sound of wind chimes swaying in the spring breeze, a small smile on her face as she watched her lover put his clothes back on.

"Um... I should make you some of my homemade dishes some time, Deimos. I make a wonderful tulip pop pie with flower nectar sauce. Uh... B-But I suppose the cafeteria will have to do. I'm... a little hungry myself."

Her stomach gurgled, but to be honest, it sounded more like an animal making a mating call. Did all of this woman's bodily functions invoke the mental image of springtime?

Company: Deimos
Mood: Hungry
Thinking: "Need food..."
Wearing: Nothing redface

Waiting behind the clouds, is a sky that's always clear
And chasing away the doubts, you watch the sun appear
It's shining to remind you, as each new day begins
There's always hope if you just let it in

emo wolf rain

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ι'ᴍ wᴀкιɴɢ υᴘ τᴏ ᴀṣʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅυṣτxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι wιᴘᴇ ᴍʏ вʀᴏw ᴀɴᴅ ι ṣwᴇᴀτ ᴍʏ ʀυṣτxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι'ᴍ вʀᴇᴀτʜιɴɢ ιɴ τʜᴇ cʜᴇᴍιcᴀʟṣxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

User Image
Deimos was pulling his pants up as he heard Persephone's voice, it made him bite his lip sexually as he looked up at her. "Like what you see" he asked his voice dark and kind of raspy cause he was thirsty. Listening to her speak of food made his stomach growl loudly and happily. Flexing his abs he punched his stomach hard "hush yourself" he said sternly as he looked at his stomach. Then he looked at Persephone and chuckled as he put his sword back onto his back. Hearing her stomach he looked at her with a weird expression on his face. "Was that your stomach or horny animals outside?" he asked her as he looked kind of concerned but that look quickly was wiped from his face. Honestly he was bored and wanted to bring terror to someone but he wouldn't do it to Percy, no maybe the first person he saw outside the dorm building. "Let's go love" he said as he held his hand out for her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι'ᴍ wᴀкιɴɢ υᴘ, ι ғᴇᴇʟ ιτ ιɴ ᴍʏ вoɴᴇṣ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴇɴoυɢʜ τo ᴍᴀкᴇ ᴍʏ ṣʏṣτᴇᴍṣ в ʟ o w
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwᴇʟcoᴍᴇ τo τʜᴇ ɴᴇw ᴀɢᴇ, τo τʜᴇ ɴᴇw ᴀɢᴇ...

ι'ᴍ ʀᴀᴅιoᴀcτινᴇ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀ ι o c τ ι ν

Quote:
Cyberweasel89

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
✖✖███████ ANDxxWHEN xxYOURxxNEEDxxISxxGREATEST
loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyaltyx↯↯
the darkness will rise from the deepx xand carry you down into sleep

JUST CALL UPON MY NAME
██████xLoyalty Only To Mex██████

GODDESS NYX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location: The Dorm Hall/Cafeteria Mood: A little sad...But cheery as well Status: Wearing This, and wow..I.

User Image
▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

XX Nyx could see that she was sending him into a world of thought. Should she regret how she was acting? Perhaps this who "showing emotions" thing wasn't really meant for her... She honestly felt bad. She was already screwing things up it seemed. Her eyes were still sad looking, and this caused the usual vibrant green to become more dull; a tint of grey shrouding their shine. She watched him with her dull eyes as he somewhat slowed to a stop and shifted over to one of the many broad open windows that looked out to the grand field outside. She herself stopped as well, but her abrupt stop made her think...What if she just continued walking? What if...What if she just kept walking along, leaving him to wonder why she did so? She would never have to see this God again...Hell, they've spent centuries if not time itself practically eluding each other; evading his light and him her shadows. If they could go that long without catching more than a glimpse of each other...Then whose to say they can't continue this eternal game of tag for another few centuries? Just post-pone yet another meeting? One where, perhaps, she might not make such a fool of herself and seemingly upset what has been set into place by orders even more powerful than themselves...

XXNyx walked over to him, seemingly standing in his shadow. Was she always like this? So..withheld in herself? Her thoughts were banished from her mind as she felt his rather warm shoulder bump into her own, sending her skin in a mass of tingling sensations. Listening intently, it seemed that her skin just couldn't keep still..It was like a buzzing sensation that crept up her arm to her neck and down her spine. It was not painful, nor uncomfortable. Just...different, in a sense. A new degree of feeling that she had not yet experienced. "A little light, eh?" She replied after listening intently to what he had to say. Looking out onto the grassy field, she let out a little sigh. "Maybe the world just needs to see the dark side of things more often.." Still having troubles seeing the "light" in things. Being who she was, it would take a little experience and a lot of convincing to show her the light in the world, even if you threw the God of light and sun in her face....

XX Her eyes almost lit up at his sudden burst of enthusiasm for the day. "Oh, alright then?" And wait...what did you call me?" Not fully hearing what he had said and chalking it up to a misunderstanding, Nyx let the little nickname slide right over her head. It seemed this God was getting away with a lot of things today, now wasn't he? Making her laugh..blush...and now putting her in a mindset good enough to allow a nickname like that slide by without unleashing the depths of the underworld upon him....Damn was he good. And oh Lordy how her face blushed when he wiped her hand into his and whisked her away to the wonderful land of cafeteria. "I have to admit...Ice cream does sound like a joyous thing right now..Considering I've yet to taste it before." Yes. It was true that she just spoke those forbidden words. Never. Tried. Ice cream. But, in all reality, is it really all that surprising coming from the Goddess of her stature? You can't truly expect much less from her by now..Nonetheless, she allowed Apollo to lead her to the cafeteria. Of course, not without some nervous and quite questioning glances from some of the other Gods and Goddesses. But, despite that, it wasn't long before they had reached the cafeteria hall and made their way to the wide open doors.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Haplack Neko

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
tab tab tab
APOLLO

x═════════════ Ω ═════════════

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX I WAS MADE
FOR A S I N G L E PURPOSE. tab tab To be perfect
For I have little to no HUMANITY left
S A N G N O

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➷➷➷➷➷Apollo watched Nyx carefully. She was definitely an odd girl. It was almost impossible to read how she was feeling towards him. He was banking on her being open and honest with him. After all, he wanted them to be friends. He actually met a god he could trust. Any god who met another they could trust wholesomely would befriend them as quick as possible. The gods didn't have a great track record of being the most honest and trusting of each other. In fact, if you looked back at it, all the gods distrusted one another. Apollo didn't even trust his own father. That p***k had sold him out on several occasions. Including to his other half-breed, Ares. It was disgusting, and outright demoralizing. A heavy sigh escaped his lips at that moment. The gods always seemed to be at each others throats. There was no true connection between any of them. It was all incest and betrayal. It sort of tore at his heart. The mortals, here on Earth, always had some sort of story throughout the years of them all cooperating. And he saw it everyday. People showing random acts of kindness. It was ironic, seeing as the Gods were supposed to be the ultimate form of beings. The divine nature that helped guide the mortals on their journey through evolution and life. Technology and Social structures changed over time, but the mortals all seemed to have one common feature. Unconditional love for one another. The gods lacked such pleasures. Even now, they still bickered and fought with one another. The famine and war that harmed the Earth all came from wars the gods fought with each other. Like the Mortals had enough to deal with, their own people corrupt and whatnot; they also had to deal with the gods messy business. It was pathetic. Apollo was almost ashamed that they were in charge of mortals. The mortals seemed to have a better grasp on what it meant to live over the gods. He wondered if Nyx had the same thoughts on the matter. She seemed to have a darker idea on things than him, but he could change that. Even shadows had to have light to be seen.

Though, that would be a conversation for a different time. When they had more time to talk about the world and how it worked. Apollo was already tired of such serious conversations. He wanted to see the dark goddess have fun. He had seen her lose control when laughing. But could she lose control on a whim, or did it have to be induced. He wanted to see her have fun, for once. Even when they played their endless tag across the sky, he always saw the sadness. For an instance, he saw her happy, and that just made his light that much more radiant. "Oh? My nickname? Aha. Well. I mean. Nyx is already really short. So I couldn't really do much with it. So...Nyx-y...is...about...as good as it will get. You'll get used to it. Tell you what. It will be our little name. A sign showing you that it's me, since I'll be the only one who knows it!. Nixie. I like it!" he retorted, smiling back at her. It was true. The nickname might have been a little out of place, but he felt like he need to give her one. Nixie wasn't a bad nickname. It was just, different. Just like the god it was named for. He smiled back at Nyx, a chuckle leaving his mouth. She seemed a little lost about the entire thing. He wondered if she was having a bit of culture shock by being whisked around so much. Especially from her polar opposite. This would be a delight for her, then. She would experience so much. So much happiness. Maybe Apollo would be able to help rectify her gloomy outlook on life. Maybe with his friendship, she would be able to see the good things that are offered in the world, even when being a god or goddess. At least, he hoped she would see things differently when around him.

That's when she said it. She said THAT. How could anyone go through life and NOT experience ice cream. Was she living under a rock the entirety of her existence? What was he saying. She couldn't have been. But how did she go her entire life without at least trying ice cream. This just couldn't be. This was worse than treason. This was worse than when Ares had tricked Apollo and made him look like a fool all those years ago! How awful! He wouldn't stand for it! No, he would not! She would try ice cream and she would enjoy it! He would make sure of it! What would be next, she has never had chocolate? Oh the agony. He wondered just how uncultured Nyx was, at that point. "So, you've never had ice cream. That's horrible. No wondered you carry shadows everywhere! Ice cream is the bomb! It's one of the best things that the mortals have come up with, besides all of their other greatest achievements. But i like this one the best. It's like eating snow, except it's creamy and has wondrous flavors! Like Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, a mixture of the three or two! The possibilities are endless! They usually sell them in tubs, and they come in so many more flavors, its startling! You'll love it! I promise!" Apollo stated loudly. He gripped her hand a little more firmly and burst through the cafeteria doors. The large area was arranged with several tables. Chairs were aligned around them in a circular fashion. It only took Apollo a few moments to spot the ice cream machines. It was like there was a beacon behind them, beckoning for him to take Nyx there. yes. This would be phenomenal! As he pulled Nyx along, he grinned from ear to ear. She was definitely becoming a close friend. And they had just met! This was awesome! Apollo's gut turned with happiness. This was a defining moment in his life, he was sure of it. Pulling up to the Ice Cream machine, he let go of Nyx's hand and grabbed a cone from the dispensing machine next to it. He then quickly poured the cone full of Vanilla Ice Cream and handed it to Nyx, hand outstretched and his face beaming with excitement. "Go on! Try it!!" he said, excitedly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ooc: x.x Such a bad post...I apologize..

But that's, ↳ too ↵, just too easy and nothing more? Fade away, ↶fade away↷ I say to a love. ] ▐▐▐

▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇

Mistress Annora

╔═.➷.════════════╗
Where: ---- Dorm-way Halls
With: ---- Nyx
Thinking: ----- She has a very peculiar laugh..I like it.
Wearing: ------ White Button up with a blue undershirt and jeans.
╚════════════.➷.

Wrathful Slayer

11,850 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
The King Beneath the Earth
The Lord of the Underworld
The Unseen God
Ruler of the Dead

Hades

Hades cloaked in an expensive black suit took his first steps off the ferry. A horn filled with precious jewels and minerals sat hanging near his waist it was attached to a leather strap that hung down from his shoulder and swayed with each step the dark god took. A large, black, two pronged spear rested up against his back and a black suitcase resided in his left hand. The bangs of his medium length white hair slightly covered his gleaming red eyes. The god’s presence felt more like that of a demon’s than a god’s. He slowly walked forward almost hesitantly as if he didn’t really want to be there. “Curse that Zeus, making me travel here like a mere mortal. I should have just torn opened the ground and merely made a path from Hades to here.”

Hades took a long deep breath in through his nose as he smelled the air. That is when he caught the scent he was searching for, the smell of spring the smell of his beloved wife and his queen of the underworld, Persephone. He truly missed this smell. Persephone always was a ray of light in his otherwise dark, dank world. He knew he didn’t always treat her the way she deserved to be treated, but being the lord of the dead was far more stressful than one would imagine. Zeus convinced him to allow her to have some more time on the surface, but he was worried. Too many times in the past have gods and mortals alike tried to take her away from him. He truly feared that he might lose her; in fact it was his only fear and that was why he decided to come to this academy.

Removing the depressing thoughts from his head Hades continued on his way to the main building. Many of the other gods and goddesses immediately got out of his path none were wishing to anger the lord of the underworld. After entering the building he saw a lone desk he walked up to it a signed his name down and grabbed his key. He looked at the sheet to see where Persephone’s room was and with luck it was right next to his. “I don’t see why I can’t share a room with my own wife. *sigh* At least our rooms are right next to each other. I hope she is there I kind of want to surprise her.”

Where: Check in Desk With: no one Thinking: Hope I get to see Persephone Wearing: All black suit

((OOC: Sorry if my post is bad, I'm working on two hours of sleep here.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff