Invisible as the wind, that you feel upon your cheek
And every breeze that whispers, reminds us constantly
Sometimes what's real, is something you can't see

Goddess of Springtime
Voice of Reason
Flower Child
Unintentional Exhibitionist

Persephone

Persephone let out a light sexual moan, feeling Deimos' hands squeeze and knead her oversized breast and rear. Wow, he had such a gentle, sensual touch... Hades was always so rough with her.

"Mmmm... Yes... Just like that..." she moaned, her toes curling as a warmth spread through her body from where her new lover's hands met her bare, pale skin.

Persephone, not wanting to be the only one in ecstasy, craned her head to find the god of fear's neck, giving it a few soft, gentle kisses. Her lips were as soft as flower petals, her touch as gentle as a spring breeze. Did everything this girl did invoke the image of springtime? It certainly seemed like it. Even when she began to suck on his neck, giving it little nibbles, her saliva felt more like a warm spring dew, her breath like the comforting rays of the snow-melting spring sun. And, of course, with her body so close to him, the scent of fresh flowers filled the air, and it wasn't because of the field that Percy's sexual cry set into bloom.

Her oral ministrations to his neck found their way up to his ear, giving his lobe a little nibble before she stopped.

"Take me somewhere private, Deimos? As much as I like public displays, I want you as naked as I am right now..."

Her voice, going straight into his ear, came out as a newborn kitten's purr, again invoking the springtime image of mating season in more ways than one. In fact, she was quite literally purring contentedly as she settled her head back against his chest. His strong, muscled chest... And such a dark, harsh smell... She could get high off it, actually.

... What was it about Persephone and her attraction to dark men who desperately needed a little joy in their life?

Company: Deimos
Mood: Blissful
Thinking: "Mmmmmmm..." heart
Wearing: Nothing redface

Waiting behind the clouds, is a sky that's always clear
And chasing away the doubts, you watch the sun appear
It's shining to remind you, as each new day begins
There's always hope if you just let it in

emo wolf rain

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
If I'm alive and well will you be there holdin' my hand

God of War and Bloodlust
Warmonger
Berserker
Huge A-Hole

Ares

Comically, Ares held out his arm longingly toward Athena as she walked away, as if to say 'no, don't leave me alone with her!'

Turning around, Ares tried to ignore Eris, crossing his arms and directing his nose upward. Dammit... Was that really what was wrong with him? Could he really have been treating 'Dite like property when he shouldn't have, even if she really was his property?

And this sadne-... Frustration... that he was feeling... He didn't like it. He needed to get rid of it. Find something to do with his time.

Hmmm... What could he do that would appeal to him as the god of war and bloodlust?

Of course! Revenge!

But against who?... Duh. The one who wronged him. Aphrodite.

To be honest, the best person to help him with his revenge would, of course, be Eris, goddess of discord. Really, Ares shouldn't be associating with such a troublemaker, but really... he wasn't that bright. He figured, as long as he had something Eris wanted and she had something he wanted, they could work together... right?

Turning back toward Eris, the god of war and bloodlust smiled a shark-like grin.

"Don't let her get to you, Eris. To be honest, the Trojan war was quite fun. As the god of war, you left me with ten years of conflict to oversee and take part in. I suppose I should thank you for that."

Yeah, being the god of bloodlust, Ares was more in touch with his baser instincts than most gods. As such, he wasn't a very good liar. So yes, that was really the truth he just told Eris. The ten-year Trojan War really did give him a lot of wartime fun to have.

"I'll tell you what I need right now, Eris... Revenge. On that b***h Aphrodite, of course. How about we work on a mutually beneficial arrangement? Help me arrange something for Aphrodite, and I'll see if I can put in a good word for you with my sister?"

Granted, Ares was no matchmaker. But he was sure he could do something, at least. Maybe help Athena see that the Trojan War really had been a lot of fun for her. How could it not have been? She was just as much a deity of war as he was.

Company: Eris
Mood: Dastardly
Thinking: "Two dykes shall find love, and Aphrodite shall meet an unpleasant circumstance... Perfect!"
Wearing: Shirtless Casual

I'll keep you by my side with my super-human might
Kryptonite

pdragon619
Horridon

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ι'ᴍ wᴀкιɴɢ υᴘ τᴏ ᴀṣʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅυṣτxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι wιᴘᴇ ᴍʏ вʀᴏw ᴀɴᴅ ι ṣwᴇᴀτ ᴍʏ ʀυṣτxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι'ᴍ вʀᴇᴀτʜιɴɢ ιɴ τʜᴇ cʜᴇᴍιcᴀʟṣxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

User Image
Deimos bit his lip in pleasure as he heard Persephone moaning as he continued to squeeze and knead her breast and butt. She was really enjoying it and he knew that she knew he was from the reaction she must of been feeling against her butt, coming from his groin. Feeling Persephone's mouth against his neck he struggled to hold back a moan as he felt her soft lips against his neck almost made him go to jello as he breathed in deeply and when his breath came out it was almost like a shudder but of pleasure.

Feeling her warm saliva on in neck followed by little nibbles made Deimos moan out loud in passion as he sat there feeling paralyzed by her. He smelt fresh flowers on her skin she felt like a hot summer day against his skin from their touch. All this was going to make the god of terror go crazy. He took a sharp inhale as he felt her nibbling on his ear lobe, then it all stopped. "Why did you..." Deimos started to say till he heard her statement.

Did he want to just take her here for all to see? Wouldn't it make it more special to her to just take her back to his room? Smiling he chose the room, looking down at her he nodded "as you wish my spring flower" he said sexually into her ear as he leaned down and kissed her lips once more before pulling away and picking her up again. With a little more effort this time given his current state Deimos carried Persephone back to the dorm building. As he passed Aphrodite's room he saw Ares and Eris. Wait Eris was here also smiling at her he hadn't seen his friend for quite sometime he did remember her visiting him in the hospital after he had lost his eye. She was a true friend of terror and discord.

These thoughts in mind he then remembered he had a naked Persephone in his arms and looked down at her and then into the eyes of his father. Without a word Deimos quickly went to his room and closed the door behind them as he put Persephone on his bed. Giving her a few more kisses up and down her body he threw his sword off his back and removed what little clothing he had left.
TimeSkip
Panting Deimos rolled off Persephone and tried to catch his breath as he looked over at her. "For... A.... Shy girl... You sure can... Make love" Deimos said between breaths of air as he smiled over at Percy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι'ᴍ wᴀкιɴɢ υᴘ, ι ғᴇᴇʟ ιτ ιɴ ᴍʏ вoɴᴇṣ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴇɴoυɢʜ τo ᴍᴀкᴇ ᴍʏ ṣʏṣτᴇᴍṣ в ʟ o w
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwᴇʟcoᴍᴇ τo τʜᴇ ɴᴇw ᴀɢᴇ, τo τʜᴇ ɴᴇw ᴀɢᴇ...

ι'ᴍ ʀᴀᴅιoᴀcτινᴇ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀ ι o c τ ι ν

Quote:
Cyberweasel89

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
✖✖███████ ANDxxWHEN xxYOURxxNEEDxxISxxGREATEST
loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyaltyx↯↯
the darkness will rise from the deepx xand carry you down into sleep

JUST CALL UPON MY NAME
██████xLoyalty Only To Mex██████

GODDESS NYX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location: The Dorm Hall Mood: Flustered/Confused Status: Wearing This, but oh my word what is happening to me?

User Image
▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

XX Nyx couldn't help but giggle, a strange sight indeed, at his response. Wait...did he really just make her giggle? That was odd, even for her to think about. When was the last time she genuinely giggled? In fact, when was the last time another being had made her smile? Even if it was only a little? Oh Gosh, her head was a mass of confusion at something so small and insignificant that her eyes stung. Taking a deep breath, which turned into a sigh, she couldn't help but notice the strained look on his face. Oh no...did he not really want to be with her right now? Was he only accompanying her out of pity? He was probably going to rush back to Aphrodite the first chance he got, wasn't he? Oh, she began to fume. It was sad, how quickly her mind jumped to those sort of conclusions under stress. She looked up at him again, about ready to tell him to just leave her alone and go have his fun time with 'Dite when the most unexpected question popped up and into the air that surrounded them. "So, do you really eat people?" Nyx actually stopped, dead in her tracks, her darkening eyes staring Apollo down.

XX She stared at him as he seemingly tried to cover up his blunder, and her darkening eyes suddenly lit up a brighter green than ever before. Nyx actually bent over, put her hands on her knees, and started busting out laughing!! Apollo must think he was staring into a dream, one in which Nyx actually laughed and smiled and giggled in. Her eyes closed tight, the Goddess brought one hand up to hold her stomach and tried to breath before letting out another breath full of hearty laughter that filled the hall. It was strange, the laugh was really not all that loud, but was a miracle of a sound coming from the soft-spoken Goddess.

XX "D-do you really eat.." She truly could not hold it in. It seemed as if the centuries she had gone being emotionless and stone hard had all caught up to her, letting it all out in a single burst of pure happiness over something so stupid and small. She began to quiet down, wiping under her eye to take the forming tear away before standing straight up again. Taking a rather deep breath, her eyes widened a tad when she realized what she just did. How she reacted to something so stupid. She realized how childish she was in that moment, and her pale cheeks actually reddened a bit at her own embarrassment. "I'm..I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I suppose I should answer your question. No, I don't suppose I've ever eaten a mortal before..At least, non that I can recall. I do enjoy spreading my shadows, though. It gives me a sense of fulfillment and joy that non other has ever been able to do before. I guess that's why I do it with such passion." Still a little red-cheeked, Nyx began her stride again, this time a little slower to be sure that Apollo would have no troubles being able to catch up and stand next to her again.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Haplack Neko

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

x
x
x
x

xxxOh man. This guy was hopeless. Of course, she supposed the last god to understand women--mortal or goddess--would be Ares. He didn't necessarily have a good track record of being anything but an insufferable a*****e. He had no finesse, even in these hypothetical plans. Why would getting revenge on Aphrodite make her want to come back to him? No, no... Eris was thinking of making his brother the target of revenge. How did she know it was Apollo? She was the Goddess of Discord and she could read Ares' tumultuous thoughts easily. It was so terribly easy to figure out. Nothing about Ares was hard to figure out. And she could read his expression now as he flattered her about the Trojan War business. He was thinking the same thing and in his petty little mind he probably patted himself on the back for coming up with the idea. Usually gods avoided her and now she was wishing she had ignored her attraction to Athena if only to have avoided Ares. His existence irritated her, but she would never let him know it.

xxxEris shrugged at his flattery. "I am not so bothered by her words. The whole business could have been avoided if I had been invited to that silly wedding. As if any of them would have taken the insult with any more grace." In spite of her waving off the praise, her smirk betrayed her. That and the Golden Apple's likeness tattooed on her left wrist. It was perhaps her proudest memory. Usually her schemes were simple, but something about her magic made her victims insane. It was like a venom in their veins that made them do unpredictable, heinous things. She was simply the viper. She stretched her arms over her head, shifting to lean against the doorway. She crossed her arms over her chest again, obviously considering his proposed deal. It was too raw on her end. Especially for the effort she would be putting in.

xxx"First of all, I do believe you are going about this whole revenge bit wrong. Why would sicking the Goddess of Discord on Aphrodite make her want to come back to you? Are you familiar with my work? Even I don't know what sort of insanity she might suffer. I've had more than a few instances where my targets kill themselves, Ares. And that seems terribly counterintuitive. No, I was thinking more along the lines of going after Apollo. After all, if he hadn't come along, you would have gotten your way with Aphrodite wouldn't you?" The goddess was smirking knowingly, as if waiting for him to ask how she knew all this. She hoped he would. She always enjoyed reminding the other gods how capable she was. Eris was already planning what she might do, but she kept her plans brief. She would not come up with anything elaborate until she was assured that this would be worth her time.

xxxWhich brought her to her next point. "Secondly, come on Ares! Really, you expect me to get revenge for you in exchange for a 'good word'? A 'good word' is the kind of payment I might ask for if I tickled him a little bit. I don't half a** my work. No, I need you to either get me on your sister's good side or you find me someone who would be more receptive to my presence. My business does not come cheaply. So... what do you say?" Eris's expression was firm but managed to maintain her casual smirk. She would not budge. She had nothing to lose by walking away from this deal and she knew it. She wondered if Ares knew it as well.

xxxSomething caught her eye and Eris's eyes flickered to the window. Outside she spotted the one thing that could always effectively rankle her. Walking the grounds with one of the muses was her literal opposite. She felt herself bristle like a cat, all calm confidence lost as Harmonia passed by the window. Her nose wrinkled in disgust and a vicious grimace tugged at the corners of her lips. [******** great..."

x
x
x
x

xx ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ: I am an Island
xx ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Dorm A
xx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Ares
xx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: Of course Harmonia would be here.xx

x
x

Quote:

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
tab tab tab
APOLLO

x═════════════ Ω ═════════════

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX I WAS MADE
FOR A S I N G L E PURPOSE. tab tab To be perfect
For I have little to no HUMANITY left
________________________BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD
________________________BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD BUT ALL THE CHOIRS IN MY HEAD
S A N G N O

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➷➷➷➷➷Apollo was slightly confused. She had actually laughed. It wasn't an ugly laugh, nor was it overly loud. No, it was a petite and cute laugh that he had never heard before. Something very peculiar indeed. He couldn't say that he minded it, it actually made him smile, himself. Something about her light-hearted nature, despite her depicted job as a goddess, made Apollo feel calm and cool about his own life. It was a warming feeling, like he got when he was so close to the sun. An interesting thought, indeed. Apollo watched as Nyx had a giggle fit, right before his eyes. The dark goddess's cheeks fluctuated with smiles and laughter, sending shivers down his spine. Was he actually that attracted to her? No, it was just because they had just met, this was all so new to him. With that, he thrust the odd feelings aside and watched as Nyx had a laughing meltdown before him. He obviously was a comedian, but Apollo had never known himself to be so funny. Maybe she found his blunder so outrageous that she couldn't help but too laugh. In which case, Apollo was happy that she wasn't angry at him for saying such a horrific thing. It just meant that she had a sense of humor, and he could work with that. Depending on what kind of humor she had, mind you. He slowly stopped to stand beside her, watching as the goddess doubled over and busted a gut over his comment. "Er, will you be alright, hun? I don't want to kill my counter-part within the first five minutes of meeting her...I sorta need you in a business way." he said with a face full of concern. She was really going at it, wasn't she? Apollo reached out to part her on her shoulder, but before he could, she recovered her posture and stood up straight, wiping the new tears that were forming on her eyes. And for the first time since they're meeting, he saw something odd happen. Color to her so common pale skin. She as blushing! Now, that was a sight. The same feelings from before popped up and Apollo was hard pressed to push them aside. Now he was utterly confused.

She seemed to be angered, now, though. At what, he wasn't so sure. Then she spoke, and it was back to the calm and very polite little Nyx that she had been before-hand. Boy, this girl was getting more and more confusing as they went along. A silent sigh escaped his lips and he listened as she explained her passion for filling the world with shadow. It was exactly like him, expelling the shadows from people's minds as well as the Earth. They were polar opposites, but exactly the same. Was that coincidence? Apollo didn't know, but he would be sure to find out. Then she took off, but not fast enough to where Apollo had to sprint to catch up, though her short strides were no match for Apollo's height. He stood quite a bit taller than her, honestly. Regardless of which, Apollo returned his hands to his pockets and stole a few glances at her. She was awfully peculiar. How interesting. A few moments passed and Apollo looked out a window too see the beautiful daytime. He wondered if Nyx enjoyed his handy work, the sunlight and what not. He knew that he was always curious about shadows, and how they worked. He always would go into the fields and try and watch shadows as much as possible, or try and catch a glimpse of them as they disappeared when he road across the sky. It was a curious effort of his. All moments forgotten when talking with Nyx, though. "Well, it's good that you enjoy your job. We all should. It's how the Earth functions, more or less. Even Ares has his place. But how do you feel about our relationship, in general? I mean, You banish me every night, and I you ever morning. It's a wonder we aren't mortal enemies. In fact, I feel more like we are friends than anything. More so that I think you know me better than the rest, that is." Apollo said, dead-pan, looking ahead. He offered an awkward chuckle afterwords, noticing how forward he was being. But it was all true. He couldn't really deny it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ooc: Such a bad post...I don't know why I can't write today .-. Forgive me, mistress

But that's, ↳ too ↵, just too easy and nothing more? Fade away, ↶fade away↷ I say to a love. ] ▐▐▐
Forget everything you've learned about me..xxForget everything you've learned about me..xx
Forget everything you've learned about me..xxForget everything you've learned about me..xx

▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇

Mistress Annora

╔═.➷.════════════╗
Where: ---- Dorm-way Halls
With: ---- Nyx
Thinking: ----- She has a very peculiar laugh..I like it.
Wearing: ------ White Button up with a blue undershirt and jeans.
╚════════════.➷.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Euterpe

Muse of Music
Giver of Delight
Muse of Lyric Poetry

It was strange being the only one out of nine to be on the ferry, but she hoped her sisters would join her soon. She did not wish to be alone for long. Euterpe wasn't good with goodbyes and thus had avoided it all together. Having left home early, she had plenty of time to simply stroll about before boarding the ferry amongst hundred of others. Settling herself at the front of the boat for a while, she looked out over the calmed waters and took in her own reflection. Tealed hair, blue eyes, white off the shoulder shirt, blue jeans, and ballet flats. Sighing, Euterpe hung her head for a moment before venturing towards the back of the boat. There she found a young brunette looking ready to burst into tears as she waved to a man on the docks. Her father? "Your first time going too, huh?" She asked in a melodic voice from beside her. The girl turned her head, and looked her up and down before nodding.
"Yes. You?"
"Mine too." Euterpe smiled and turned to face her. Holding a hand out to her as blue eyes meet each other. "I'm Euterpe." The girl smiled back at her and shook her hand in return.
"I'm Harmonia. Harmony for short. Nice to meet you, Euterpe."

And so it was, for the remainder of the voyage, Harmonia and Euterpe sat side by side. Each speaking of what their lives were like before feeling the pull to this mysterious school, which then led to a conversation about their lineage. Harmonia was in awe of the girl who grew up with eight other girls. Time seemed to move quickly, and all too soon both girls were stepping off the ferry. "Well...we're here..." Harmonia said nervously. Euterpe nodded and smiled as they approached the school in awe. Harmonia following close behind her. A vast number of people have gathered and were roaming about the grounds in loud loquacious groups or by themselves.
"Where do we even start?" Euterpe asked.
"I suppose...we start by finding our rooms and settling in before mingling." Harmonia suggested helpfully. Euterpe looked over to the girl and nodded.
"Good idea." Taking a deep breath, Euterpe strode forward with Harmonia. "So...I'm the first room of Building C. What about you?" She asked. Trying to keep the conversation flowing between them.
"Sixth room of Building B." She answered just as they entered the main building.

For a moment, the girls just stood there looking around. Glancing at each other, they navigated their way to where they could check in. All while avoiding being knocked over or pushed about. Euterpe kept a light yet tight hold of the goddess's hand as they maneuver about. Finally they come to the check in. But it is an old table covered by a large paper with names and little wooden boxes. Some names are already missing their boxes. The muse and the goddess locate their names with ease and grab their boxes. "Whats in it?" Harmonia shrugged at her and opened her box.
"Our room keys!" She said happily. The muse smiled and began to walk with her to the dorms. As they passed by one of the A dorm rooms, Euterpe noticed it made Harmony pause and shiver. A look of annoyance crossed her face as Harmonia rubbed her arms.
"You alright, Harmony?" She asked, concerned that the younger girl was cold. Harmonia looked at Euterpe then at the room where a rather handsome god stood and sighed before hurrying on towards what they hoped was B dorms.
"....Eris is here." She grumbled, displeased. Euterpe arched a brow at her before realization hit her.
"Oooooh. She's like your complete opposite. You gonna be okay?" Harmonia have her a grateful smile.
"Yes, thank you." Euterpe nods and comes to a stop outside of Harmonia's dorm room. "Well...this is me. Good luck, Euterpe."
"Same for you." The muse waved good bye and walked down to her own dorm.

With: Myself
Mood: Eh....
Thinking: Hope Harmony is gonna be okay...I miss my sisters.
Wearing: white off the shoulder shirt, blue jeans, and ballet flats

"The Mousai [Muses] sang who dwell on Olympos, nine daughters begotten by great Zeus, Kleio [Clio] and Euterpe, Thaleia [Thalia], Melpomene and Terpsikhore [Terpsichore], and Erato and Polymnia [Polyhymnia] and Ourania [Urania] and Kalliope [Calliope].

To each of the Mousai [Muses] men assign her special aptitude for one of the branches of the liberal arts, such as poetry, song, pantomimic dancing, the round dance with music, the study of the stars, and the other liberal arts.

For the name of each Mousa [Muse], they say, men have found a reason appropriate to her, Euterpe, because she gives to those who hear her sing delight [terpein] in the blessings which education bestows."

(( ~edited))

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxxxxxTHIS IS AS EASY AS ℓσvєяs GO ~ ! !
                                                        x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

vvviii vvviivvviivI ѕωεαя you've got me all wrong , but you've got me.

__
                                                        ◝ :
                                                        xxI'll be yours, mч ɗεαɼ , and I'll belong to you.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAphrodite felt quite clever, reading him like she did. She knew all about his little tricks; or at least, had an idea. A little excited, the Goddess put on a deceitful smile. Ready for his games, she folded her arms together and batted her eyelashes.

xxListening to his words with a little bit of annoyance towards the accent, she nodded quite vigorously, her red hair bouncing on her shoulders as she did so. "That sounds delightful. And since you are being so kind as to let me pick and choose the coin and the side of which I want, I won't waste your time. I want that one" Quickly lifting a petite hand to point to a Drachma, 'Dite watched as he grabbed it and kept to his words. Being sure to nod to her when he was ready to toss, she quickly called a side as it flew into the air. It seemed to take forever for it to come back down to his palm again, and she could feel all the eyes of the crowd come off her and go to the coin. Being Aphrodite, she could naturally sense these sort of things. But, for once, she didn't mind. It was only a coin anyway, but even so, usually 'Dite would be mad at the simplest of attention thief's. It was pretty obvious the Goddess was having an off day when she didn't make a drama over something like this.

xxThe Drachma came down into the God's hands, the side she had called, heads, was facing straight up for everyone to see. The crowd cheered, their game master finally loosing to something for once, and to her of all Gods. She smiled, looking up from his palm to his devilish eyes. "Heh...I think you owe me a tap, Mr. Nice." Reaching all the way over the table, her breasts practically in his face, she tapped his thigh. Her bottom recovering its spot in her seat, she just simply smiled, waiting for him to toss it again.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"When dealing with eople,
      remember you are not dealing
      with creatures of ℓσɢїc, but creatures of εмσтїσи"

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
      earing An Off Day..
      ocation: Within his circle of Gods, Goddesses & Muses
      ith: Dionysus and his Posse
      houghts: Hm..How high should I tap..? Hehe.
      █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Cyberweasel89

APHRODITE

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
There ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
Ain't nothin' in this world for free

God of Wine, Vines, Theater, and Fertility
Gambler
Heavy Drinker
Sex Addict

Dionysus

Aphrodite selected her coin, and as she expected, Dionysus hadn't tampered with it at all. It really was only a Drachma he had just won from an unsuspecting minor God. Flashing 'Dite a mischievous smile, he flipped the coin, listening as the goddess of love and sexual rapture called heads.

Sure enough, the coin landed in his palm, heads-up.

"Nice job, Aph. Take your pick, then, ya lucky sheila."

Dionysus's eyes locked on Aphrodite's breasts as she, likely intentionally, made a show of leaning over the table to give his thigh just a tap. Yes, quite close to his groin. The god of wine and fertility tensed a little at how light her tough was to a spot so close to his manhood.

Of course, it was all for show...

As the god of theater, Dionysus was a perfect actor. Only the big three could likely see through his lies on a good day. And, as the god of fertility, Dionysus was in complete control of his hormones and sexual organs. In a way... he was the ultimate challenge for the goddess of love and sexual rapture.

Giving a purposefully uncomfortable-sounding laugh, Dionysus clutched at the collar of his button-up shirt, giving Aphrodite an intentionally nervous grin.

"Heh heh! Nice one, Aph, ya kooky sheila. Fancy another go, then?"

Flipping the coin, Dionysus allowed Aphrodite to call heads or tails. And, regardless of what she chose... It would land the opposite.

No, Dionysus did nothing to the Drachma. He couldn't with it in plain sight. He wasn't the god of gambling either, so he had no divine way of tilting the odds in his favor. And to be honest, he didn't want to, or need to, do either.

"Well, looks like I won this one. To be expected I win at least a few, mate. Fifty-fifty shot, eh? Now... Hold still, Aph."

Reaching forward painstakingly slowly, Dionysus' hand seemed to be reaching straight for Aphrodite's chest, his index and middle finger on his left hand extended. It was when he was mere inches from the goddess of love's breast that his hand veered away, reaching up and giving her a quick tap on the forehead.

In a flash, Dionysus was back to sitting down at his table, smirking.

"Fancy another go, Aph?"

The crowd of lesser gods, goddesses, and muses stared in awe at this intense showdown between two of the major gods of Olympus. They could almost feel the tension in the air...

Did... Did Aphrodite just go up a cup size?

Company: Aphrodite, Suckers (minor gods, goddesses, and muses)
Mood: Smug
Thinking: "Bigger it is, then. Heh heh!"
Wearing: Casual Grifter

No I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
No there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good

Mistress Annora

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Hidden beneath the ground, is the spring the feeds the creek
Invisible as the wind, that you feel upon your cheek
And every breeze that whispers, reminds us constantly
Sometimes what's real, is something you can't see

Goddess of Springtime
Voice of Reason
Flower Child
Unintentional Exhibitionist

Persephone

Persephone held onto Deimos tight as he carried her, feeling like a princess in his arms. Granted, she was a goddess, which was far more than a princess, but that didn't change how special she felt in Deimos' arms.

They passed by several gods, goddesses, and muses, Persephone blushing and burying her face in the god of terror's chest to avoid their gazes. This was so embarrassing, being stark naked in public like this... But she felt safe right now. Ironic, considering Deimos lived to strike fear in the hearts of others. But like Hades, she saw a different side of him. A protector...

The second she was alone in Deimos' dorm room with the door closed, well... She wasted no time.

- - - - - - - - - -

As Deimos rolled off of her, Persephone panted, her pale curves covered in little beads of sweat as warm as a spring morning dew. The scent of fresh scattered flowers filled the room, mixed with the aroma of fear and intimidation into a potent cocktail of sweat, pheromones, and sexual odors. It was a heavenly smell to Percy, one she felt she could get addicted to...

Turning onto her side, Percy pulled herself up against the god of terror, his arm wedging into her ample cleavage as her hand reached over to draw light, gentle circles on his muscled chest.

"Well... There's not much to do in the Underworld seven months of the year." she giggled, giving his ear a playful nibble.

Rolling herself over, Percy pulled herself atop Deimos, her ample bare breasts pressing against his equally bare chest. She looked him in the eye longingly, a naughty smile on her blushing face. Leaning forward, she captured Deimos' mouth in her own, giving him a deep, long kiss.

Mmmm... He tasted heavenly.

Company: Deimos
Mood: Blissful
Thinking: "Mmmmmmm..." heart
Wearing: Nothing redface

Waiting behind the clouds, is a sky that's always clear
And chasing away the doubts, you watch the sun appear
It's shining to remind you, as each new day begins
There's always hope if you just let it in

emo wolf rain

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
If I'm alive and well will you be there holdin' my hand

God of War and Bloodlust
Warmonger
Berserker
Huge A-Hole

Ares

Ares's jaw dropped, taking a step back in shock. How... How did... How did she...?

"How the ******** did you know Apollo was even involved? Were you spying on me? Don't follow me, Eris. You'll live longer."

Ordinary, Ares would've called the goddess of discord a dyke or a b***h three times during that string of dialogue. But he wanted something from her, and honestly, even Ares had enough tact not to blatantly insult the sexuality or gender of someone who you needed help from. Ares was not a brilliant orchestrator. War tactics may enter his head when needed during full-scale war, but they rarely were that complicated, often relying on brute force. No, considering the whole golden apple incident... He'd need Eris's cunning and underhandedness.

"Look, Eris... Regardless of how the ******** you know that... I... don't actually blame my insufferable half-brother for what just happened. I gave that whore a choice, something I rarely give my own property, and she just passed it on to Apollo like it didn't matter to her. His decision was obvious, and I don't blame him. But to be honest, I'm not sure I want that whore back. If she did come back, I'd probably just slap her around until she left... Which would actually be pretty damn fun, and oddly satisfying. No, my target is 'Dite. And though I'm not a matchmaker of any kind, I promise, I'll do whatever I can in my power to try and set you and my sister Athena up. We're both gods of war. She might listen to me. The choice is yours, you dy-... Eris. My deal is as stands."

Wait, what was that? That smell... It smelled... peaceful? Ares had never smelled anything like this before... And that was because, to be honest, he had never met the goddess of harmony before. He was a war god, after all. A raging battlefield would be the last place you'd see a goddess of harmony.

It was... almost an intoxicating smell... It was oddly putting him at ease, which was extremely rare for a god of bloodlust...

Company: Eris, Harmonia?
Mood: Calm?!
Thinking: "That smell... So peaceful..."
Wearing: Shirtless Casual

I'll keep you by my side with my super-human might
Kryptonite

Kohana Mishikoto
Horridon

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Harmonia

Goddess of Harmony
Keeper of Balance
Counterpart to Concord
Child of unanimity and oneness of mind

After waving goodbye to Euterpe, Harmonia took her key out from its box and slipped it into the lock nervously. Messing with the straps of her bag, Harmony unlocked her door and went inside. For a moment, she was stunned. She had never had a room this big or beautiful before. It wasn't colorful at all, or as decorative as other girls, but it's color palette suggested her attributes and name. She liked it. So with a happy smile, she set about unpacking her things. Pictures soon sat on her bedside stand and hung on the walls. Family pictures mostly. Clothes were hung or folded. Scented candles were placed in the bathroom along the tub and one in her room. Feeling a surge of excitement, Harmonia took a quick shower and changed into blue denim shorts with a white tank top. A blue hair ribbon held her hair back from her face as she hooked an ankle bracelet of sea shell charms around her right ankle. Slipping her feet into flip flops, Harmonia placed sterling silver studs in her ears and a beaded bracelet around her left wrist. Leaving fingers and neck bear of any jewelry.

Satisfied with her appearance, Harmonia eagerly left her dorm. Locking her door behind her, Harmonia put the key into her back pocket as she looked about the hall of the main dorm. Hoping to find Euterpe. With no sign of the muse, Harmonia made her way down the hall. Once more passing by Eris's room. Once again passing the god that stood there and leaving the calming smell of an ocean breeze behind her on the wind. The smell of the air after it rains. It was never the same for someone. Whatever they found peaceful, calming, relaxing...Whatever brought them harmony, is what she smelled like. Always. Pausing again, Harmonia turned her innocent blue eyes onto him. She could sense his thirst for battle. For blood. For war. This was Ares. No mistake about it. But damn he was hot. And from the brief snippet of conversation she heard passing by both times, she could tell that whatever he was talking about involved Eris and Aphrodite. But it wasn't the conversation topic that made her stop. It was the sudden serene and calmed look he suddenly had. Harmonia thought he looked...tamed. Was this her doing?

With: Ares?
Mood: Curious
Thinking: Did I...Is this because of me?
Wearing: *see description*

(( ~edited))

Cyberweasel89

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ι'ᴍ wᴀкιɴɢ υᴘ τᴏ ᴀṣʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅυṣτxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι wιᴘᴇ ᴍʏ вʀᴏw ᴀɴᴅ ι ṣwᴇᴀτ ᴍʏ ʀυṣτxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι'ᴍ вʀᴇᴀτʜιɴɢ ιɴ τʜᴇ cʜᴇᴍιcᴀʟṣxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

User Image
Deimos felt Persephone pull herself close to him and felt her breast around his arm and smiled as he felt her soft finger on his chest again. "Well now you can have fun while you're here" he said as he felt her nibble on his ear. Pulling his head away he smiled as he looked down at her body covered in sweat from their intimate moment they had just had. Smiling as he felt Percy on top of him her breast pressing against his chest he wrapped his arms around her waist. Holding her he looked up at her holding her gaze as he saw her smile a naughty smile at him.

Feeling her mouth on his he let his tongue play with hers as he held her against him. Breaking the kiss he smiled as he heard his stomach growl with hunger. "I guess all that work has made me hungry" he said as he rolled her onto her back and was now on top of her. Leaning down he kissed her neck and began to suck on it lightly as he nibbled on it a few times teasing her before getting off. "Time to get food" he said as his stomach yelled at him for substance. "Oh my fine you insolent and worthless thing" he said evilly to his stomach as he kissed Persephone one last time before getting off her and the bed and putting his clothes back on. He didn't know if he should give her another pair of his clothes or not since he still didn't have his sweatpants or shirt back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι'ᴍ wᴀкιɴɢ υᴘ, ι ғᴇᴇʟ ιτ ιɴ ᴍʏ вoɴᴇṣ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴇɴoυɢʜ τo ᴍᴀкᴇ ᴍʏ ṣʏṣτᴇᴍṣ в ʟ o w
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwᴇʟcoᴍᴇ τo τʜᴇ ɴᴇw ᴀɢᴇ, τo τʜᴇ ɴᴇw ᴀɢᴇ...

ι'ᴍ ʀᴀᴅιoᴀcτινᴇ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀ ι o c τ ι ν

Quote:
Cyberweasel89

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
✖✖███████ ANDxxWHEN xxYOURxxNEEDxxISxxGREATEST
loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyaltyx↯↯
the darkness will rise from the deepx xand carry you down into sleep

JUST CALL UPON MY NAME
██████xLoyalty Only To Mex██████

GODDESS NYX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location: The Dorm Hall Mood: A little sad... Status: Wearing This, and wow..I.

User Image
▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

XX Nyx was quite embarrassed now, never once in her centuries had she ever done such a thing, especially in front of another divine being! The only other ones to hear any sort of laugh were her victims, but there was always a reason she did so. She never killed just for fun. Not once. No, she killed for one main reason, and that reason was caused by the mortals themselves. A reason enough for her to feel the need to steal their souls to the underworld with a touch of her cold lips....

XX The dark Goddess was almost overjoyed when she felt his presence at her side once more. She wondered if it was a nervous habit of his to shove his hand in his pockets, and the sad and angry thoughts came back to her mind again. All her thoughts and doubt disappeared entirely when she sneaked a peak up at his tall structure to catch eyes with his own for a split second before they both looked away again. Oh no..It seemed like her cheeks were only getting hotter. how could she keep her normal reputation, her usual posture and attitude, when her polar opposite was continuously making her cheeks flush without even needing to say a word at this point!?

XX Closing her large green eyes, she took a deep breath to sooth herself so that she may speak to Apollo with her soft voice, not the quaky one she sensed would find itself to her lips. "We could never be enemies." Wait, what? Her voice was back to it's normal, almost monotone voice, but her words seemed to burst out without her being able to truly think about what she just said. Annnnnnnddd there was the red again. "Well, I mean, if we were enemies, then the world could go into chaos. I believe it to be a sad tale whenever two opposites hate each other without even giving it a chance. Apollo, have you ever heard the story of the Sun, the Moon, and their love?" Nyx looked down at the floor for a moment, then back up with her eyes straight forward, seemingly staring off into space.

XX"It was a story I would tell my daughter Eris every night when she was a child. It was a sad story, but I don't believe in stories that always have a happy ending. It's not real, and not worth my time. So she would ask me to tell her the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night just to let her breath.
Once, during a time when the Earth was simple, the Sun shone brighter than anything. The people of the world were grateful and rejoiced every time the Sun shone. He brought them warmth and joy.
But he was lonely, all by himself in the vast skies. He would look down at the people dancing in his radiance and wonder if he was simply destined to a life of solitude. That was the price he paid for being the brightest, he reasoned.
Then there was the Moon. As the Sun grew weary and began to disappear, she would rise into the sky, flanked by millions of stars. Her radiance was a sad kind of beauty, one that went unnoticed as the people slept. The Stars watched her with wishfulness, hoping that one day they could get close enough so she wouldn't feel so empty. But they couldn't. The Moon was untouchable, surrounding herself with a blanket of darkness through the cold nights.
Until one day when the Sun was sliding out of the heavens, he caught a glimpse of her. She was peeking up, a rare side of her being exposed to the light. And while the Sun could shine, he knew the Moon could glow, and a faithful whisper trumped an arrogant shout any day.
So just as the Stars were wandering into the night, the Sun fell in love. How he wished to see her more than the fleeting moment he shared with her at both dawn and dusk. But the Moon was untouchable. Forever out of his lonely reach.
"Go," she whispered to him one of those nights, her voice as sweet and sorrowful as the last light of morning, "Go and let me breathe, for you and I have decided fates. You illuminate the day, and I cast a glow on the night. We will never be. Our connection would go against what all the people believe, all they know."
During the summer he would stay a little longer just in case she could change her mind. It was no use."
Her eyes finally looked up at him, a little sad. "You see, I told her this story over and over again not because she enjoyed it, but because I wanted her to know that you don't need to fear you opposites. But. I also chose this story because I wanted her to realize that this was a cruel world, and it seems that there are never any happy endings....."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ooc: Don't worry about it, hun! c: Mine was far worse than yours..c:

Haplack Nekko

Quotable Poster

Lady Athena
User Image
Holder of Wisdom, Deliverer of Justice
The Warrior's Hymm

With: no one
Thinking: ERIS!

Words that Kill
Pride feeds their blackened hearts.
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you

Mentally drained from recent events, all of which Athena had wanted nothing to do with from the beginning, the goddess of wisdom was left absent mindedly trogging through the halls, manga in one hand, her own face in the other. A sigh escaped her lips as she finally reached the B dorms. All she wanted was to lay down and forget about all of this, if only for a few minutes, perhaps take a bath to soak away her troubles. Passing by the small office for the dorm building Athena quickly took her keys off the wall and made her way to her room. "dorm 4...3...here we go..." she muttered, reaching her door without incident, surprisingly. However as she brought her key to the door's lock it was met with surprisingly resistance. "huh?" she muttered, twisting and flipping the key to try to get it to fit inside the lock. Finally she managed to force it in, but even then it would not actually open the door. The goddess let out an irritated sigh as a wave of realization washed over her "Eris...." she whispered violently through gritted teeth. Stomping back to the office the goddess now snatched up ALL of the keys hanging from the board, and brought them back to her room, having to go through the process of testing each one before finally finding her actual room key. "I swear the next time I see her I'll..." she groaned, not even bothering to finish the thought, lest she be tempted to go carry it out right there and now. With another sigh Athena tossed aside the other keys, leaving them for everyone else to figure out on their own, and with that Athena retreated into her room, quickly stripping down out of her sailor fuko and heading towards the bathtub with a stack of manga in hand.

Words that Kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.

Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.

Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth, Let me suffer now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff