Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageHades

User Image

Company:
OOC: --
Theme Song: Land Of The Dead - Voltaire

Muttering curses under his breath, most of them directed at his brother Zeus, Hades walked up the stairs of the boys' dorm. Apparently there was trouble in there and they hadn't found a better person to go than the king of the underworld himself to go and discipline a bunch of idiots.

Once he arrived on the third floor, he stopped walking and looked at what was in front of him. Lamia had obviously stolen keys from him as he was in charge of the school's keys, while Aria had broken down a door, there was also Royce who wasn't dressed properly and Nexus who had obviously just escaped drowning. The last student present was Aisling who was simply helping the poor blonde boy inside his dorm room. "I'm not even going to ask..." Was all he said before he walked towards the student's location. He was glad that his son was the only one who wasn't involved in this stupidity. "Now girls, you are not supposed to be in here. Go back to your dorms and Lamia, fix the door before you leave, we'll talk later about that key." At least, he wouldn't have to fix everything in this place. Now he just had to fix the windows...

Hades entered the room of his son and closed the door behind him, seems like he had been involved after all. He sighed. Upon entering, he found that Matthew was indeed in his room. "Hello son, how do you like your room?" He asked him smiling.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hello, my name is Lamia...

"Now girls, you are not supposed to be in here. Go back to your dorms and Lamia, fix the door before you leave, we'll talk later about that key." Hearing what Hades said right before closing the door behind him made Lamia laugh. "Oops, looks like I'm in trouble now!" The way she said it, more like she spoke as she laughed, made it look like she had just droped a bit of water on the grpund and it sounded nothing like a girl who had just angered a God. "Oh and guys, I introduce you Hades, he's in charge of the school keys." She told them, pointing at the closed door leading to Matthew's room.

Once she finished talking, she picked up the tools she needed, locked the door to the closet and started to repair the broken door to Royce's room. "Aria and Aisling, right? I think it would be good for you not to break down doors and stuff." She laughed, they sure had done a number on this poor wooden door, which made the white haired girl laugh. This year was going to be interesting and really fun if things like this continued to happen. Everyone was just so funny.

It didn't take long for the daughter of Hermes to finish her work. After a few minutes, she got back up, putting the tools down, right net to the closet door. "Now girls, let's go back to the dorm, I don't want to be in anymore trouble and I don't think you want Hades to be mad at you."
                                                      Lamia smiled broadly as she spoke, leading the two other girls back to the girls' dorm building. Once they arrived on the third floor, the white haired girl turned to look at Aria. "Aria, I think you have something that belongs to me in your room, am I right? Could I get it back now?" She asked the blonde, waiting for a response.

...And I'm a Thief!

Company: --
                                                      Thoughts/Feelings: --
                                                      Wearing: Here
                                                      OOC:
                                                      The Dorms Map
                                                      School Building 1st Floor
                                                      School Building 2nd Floor
                                                      School Building 3rd Floor

Theme Song: I Want to Conquer The World - Bad Religion

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
        User Image

Plenty other nicknames? Was he doing it on purpose? Wait... Why did she even ask herself that? Of course he did that on purpose! And it was plain annoying. "Keep your nicknames to yourself..." She retorted, glaring into his sea blue eyes...

But now, she was on the floor and before she could even say something else to the blonde haired boy, he had jumped into the pool. "What the...!!" She began, at first confused by his actions but soon realizing he was now drowning. But before she could even do something, she was told by Royce to close her eyes and she did it immediately. God, never she'd wish to be in a situation like that again and never would she admit that this was so damn embarrassing. And, to be honest... It was pretty normal. Everyone would after all. The one not getting embarrassed would be considered asexual in her opinion.

Soon though, she opened her eyes once again to see that everything was alright... Or so she thought. After all, Royce had finally put on something to wear and Nexus was saved from drowning. Aria did not try to get close though, she kept herself at a distance, looking a both of them before seeing Aisling suddenly walking in and taking Nexus back to his room, looking quite worried to which Aria smirked. It was rare to see her friend like that and she even let out a small laugh, getting up and taking her hammer again.

That was when she heard a voice she wished she did not hear right now... The voice of a teacher... Or more like the janitor. Though he did not seem so impressed. Had he seen those things a lot? Was he used to demi-gods? Whatever the reason was, all he said was that he was not even going to ask. Indeed... It was better if he didn't. A half-naked guy, weird objects in the water, a broken door, a drowning boy, a worried girl and her, holding a hammer. "Yup... Don't ask..." She replied, face palming herself and shaking her head. That was just... Great.

They soon were told to go to their room by the same man. And that was when Lamia came back to them... What a big mistake of hers though. She did not know what was keeping her from throwing the girl off the window actually. And huh? Hades? So he was the god... Aria stared at the man. Despite his red hair, he was just like any other human... Just, maybe, looking a bit more... Imposing? It did not impress Aria though. She was a student here, he couldn't do anything to her.. "You should probably start by not breaking people's windows first!" She exclaimed, an annoyed look on her face as she shook a bit the white haired girl by the shoulders as if to wake her up from her happy bubble. HER new room was all... Ruined... Her wonderful room now all covered in glass shards... "And you'll also take the time to clean my room. I won't let you go if you don't." The blonde girl warned before walking away angrily, knowing Lamia would probably be following her now.

As soon as she reached her dorm room in the other building, Aria got in, leaving the door open so Lamia could make her work and leave her outside as soon as she was done. Because, right now, all she wanted was to be alone with her new baby (the hammer) and not to be disturbed by some weird flying board.

As soon as she was done, the girl did not bother replying to Lamia, laying on her bed with her hammer close by. "Maybe a nap won't be too bad... Ugh... My back hurt from that stupid driver... Who is a god as well... Are the gods all that crazy?" She complained, talking to her hammer and knowing there would definitely never be an answer from it... After a while, you could see the girl had drifted to sleep.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Thoughts: Ugh... tab tab Outfit: click here tab tab OOC: Bleh... To be honest, I am half asleep right now... Might not be super good.

Timid Noob

User Image

Nexus after almost drowning was barely conscious. He was even coughing up some of the water. He was going to say thank you, but he was a bit traumatized from what happened. He had no idea what to do. His body felt too weak to even get to his feet. It was as if he was dying. Being unable to swim would have that effect on him. He had never properly learned. He then saw Lin come into the room. More of them, why are they doing this to me? Why are they multiplying. She then picked him up and put him on her back and he was shaking. He was utterly terrified. He had never be handled by a girl like this. He had rarely ever been exposed to one. He tried to keep his mouth shut and he could feel his vision blurring.

She broke into his room, which made him even more edgy. They can break into my room and kill me. Just great. He thought to himself as she threw him down on the bed. He immediately felt the electrical currents surge in his body not mixing with the water well. He was already scared out of his wits, and to be in the same room with her still made it worse. He started to control the currents to stop as he heard her voice. He could feel his heart ready to leap from his chest.

“Tha-thanks.” He said moving up on his bed. He could no longer really keep his breath. She is in my room, what if I say something wrong. What if I make her mad, or upset What can I do… He then fainted after extreme stress.

Feelings: dead inside
Company: Lin
Wearing: Nexus clothingNexus room
Occ:xD this is a sad post sorry.

User Image

Pentothal's Wife

User Image
User Image
                                      ▏ ▎ ▍ уσυ jυsт нαvε тσ н ι т яιgнт вεтωεεи тнε εуεs ▍ ▎ ▏

Aisling watched the blonde boy catch his breath, silent. She stayed for a minute, making sure Nexus wouldn't die again. After a while, he finally spoke up;

"Tha-Thanks,"

“Heh, no prob'," the black haired girl replied with a grin.

She didn't get to the end of her sentence that Nexus fainted on his bed. Aisling let out a soft chuckle, then exited by the boy's window. She made her way back to her room, then finally took the time to observe it.

Her room corresponded to Artemis by its forest theme. In ever corner, trees of different types were growing on parts of the floor where it was replaced by earth, the sunlight of the window seeming sufficient. The bed was hanging between two trees, without being any less comfortable. A couple of butterflies were flying around freely of their own will.

But what caught Aisling's attention was the minutely made bow, hanging on the wall facing the door, next to a large window. She picked it up and observed its every detail.

“Looks pretty practical," the girl commented.

Noticing the arrows next to it, she took a shot at one of the trees. The weapon was perfect, as if it was made for her. 'It probably was, what am I thinking. This thing is really rad.'

Taking a glance at the hammock at her right, Aisling approached it and sat down. The girl got surprised by its comfort, and lied down. Captain Sparrow made its way to the teen's face and sniffed it.

"Let's take a nap, Cap'. If classes are as weird as today, then we need to hibernate," Aisling whispered before closing her eyes and slowly drifting to sleep.

ROOM || OUTFIT || PROFILE || OOC: nyooms into Nopeland

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Timeskip to the next day!!!
You will all meet the director in the backyard of the school, right in front of the back door (where they arrived yesterday) at 7 o'clock.
Wake up you bunch of lazy people!!!

Also,the ball will be tonight from nine to twelve o'clock. You better be there and well dressed!
Take the day to find what you'll wear and good luck!

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
        User Image

"Oh my gosh! It's time to wake up you sleeping person! Yeah you! YOU! That's right! You cannot hit th--"

A loud sound was heard as the hammer smashed the alarm clock to pieces. An annoyed Aria holding it firmly. "SHUT UP!" She shouted, gazing at the now into pieces alarm clock. It had been ringing at least four times by now and it was an still an hour too early. What was wrong with it? Who knew... Was it a prank? It could have been... But Aria had been smart. She had made a few traps here and there for if there was an intruders because, ever since the board event, the girl did trust nobody except her childhood friend Aisling.

So now, it was five in the morning and she clearly was awake, making her grumble a few curses before getting up. Aria dragged herself towards the closet and decided to put on the first thing she would take out of it. It ended up being some ripped blue jeans and a "Out of your league" black shirt. She completed that with her usual pair of black converse. That done, the girl went to brush her very long and very tangled hair and brushed her teeth. The normal routine. She then went to read a book about weapons till it was 6:45

"Time to go..." She mumbled, gazing around and enjoying the sight of her new room and new window for the fifth time this morning and went out, closing the door behind her right after. No one seemed to be up yet... At least, not out. Looked like she was the first, not that it mattered actually... She did not really care. Like Lamia had said yesterday, if she remembered correctly, they were supposed to be in the backyard at the same place they had arrived at seven o'clock today. "Gosh, I hope it won't be long... I wanna go back t'sleep..." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes lazily, dragging herself slowly till she arrived at her destination and decided to sit down. And having nothing better to do than wait, the blonde girl decided to simply take out her Ipod, putting her earplugs in and chose a song to listen to while waiting, hoping it would be a calm and quiet morning...

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Thoughts: Ugh... tab tab Outfit: click here tab tab OOC: Sorry if it's not long! First posts after a timeskip always ends up being shorter for me meh =/

Timid Noob

User Image

He woke up sleeping at an awkward angle. His head was hanging off the side of the bed and his sword was pressed against his cheek. He had held it close to him like a child with a teddy bear. He immediately let go of it and it hit the floor. He pulled up his head fast and felt all the blood rush. His vision blurred a bit as he sat there trying to regain it. He felt uneasy and weird. He looked over to the sword case.

"Did I grab it in my sleep?" He thought aloud. Nexus did have a case of sleepwalking on occasions of extreme stress. He also saw a few slice marks in the wall. He looked back at his huge blade. "Did I sleep train?" He muttered thinking about it. He had not had a sword at home, so he was unsure if he ever would. He checked himself for wounds. He did not see any blood, or wounds so he sighed.

"Probably sleep fighting." He came up with. He got out of bed and almost stumbled around. His heart was racing as he remembered what happened yesterday. It came back to him when he tried to think of what could have happened. He fell back and could not believe it. For some strange reason he was so terrified even if no girls were in sight.It was the closest I had ever got in a long time. What am I suppose to do? We are meeting today, all of us. What do I do? He wanted to skip it, but he was not going to ruin his education because of it. He exhaled deeply getting up shakily.

"Be brave Nexus, I am strong." He assured himself. Nexus started to walk towards the bathroom. "I need to take a shower and get ready." He saw the clock, it read 6:25 a.m. I still have a bit of time. He thought going to take a shower. He went really quick taking about fifteen minutes. He got out and changed into normal clothes. He started to walk towards his door. He glanced at the door marked secret door. He did wonder what was behind it. He then stopped before he made it out again. He went running to his bed.

"Not forgetting you this time." He said to the keys. He saw his sword was still on the floor. He thought of bringing it. He would of course not much of a reason to though. He put it back in the case and went off. He went down the halls seeing no one coming out. He supposed everyone else had been waiting there already. He sped up and made it to find his assumption was wrong. He saw waiting there was Aria. She probably hates me. I did not want that. It will be okay if she does not care at all about me. Maybe she does. Hopefully. He mumbled when he saw her.

"Hi." He said in such a low tone she definitely would not have heard with the headphones in. He did not want to be rude. He went somewhat far from her and stood there waiting. He noticed she had headphones in and started to talk a bit more. "So she can not hear me, so even if I did apologize she would not hear it. I do feel bad though." He glanced at her. He did not say what he said loudly, he said it in a normal tone. He really wished he could have actual told her that head on. He spoke better to girls when they were not listening to him. He was still tense though with here there. He spoke a lot sometimes when he was nervous.

Feelings: anxious
Company: Aria
Wearing: Nexus clothing
Occ: :{3

User Image

Anxious Hunter

User Image
>Location: Dorm then back of school
>Company: Aria, and Nexus
>Thoughts/Feelings:I wonder if she will do it?
>Wearing:Matthew's attire
>Occ:Who will hit him?

Matthew sat in the bed for quite a while pondering on his talk with his father. When he fell back asleep that night it was the only thing on his mind. He remembered vaguely the man asking him how his room was and omitting he was his father. Matthew was confused at first. He could recall he did answer regardless.

"The decor is done well, I would have added a few dead bodies here and there, or a real life skeleton reaching its hand up from one of the graves. It will look as if it is attempting to escape, and will make me laugh seeing it. As if something could escape a fate like that." He chuckled in a deranged tone. His father would have soon left after that. Matthew has not once spoke to him, and for some reason, he felt weird around him. As if something was off. The black haired male got out of the coffin bed and stretched. He looked down at his bare top half and sighed. He knew he needed a shirt. He usually did not sleep with one, but for some odd reason he slept with pants, regular jeans. "Meow!" He heard from behind him as a small puff ball ran in front of his feet. It stopped him from going further. He stared down at the cat as if purred rubbing against his legs.

"I could have kicked you like a soccer ball Death. To have you fly across the floor and into the cabinet over there. Possibly hitting your head and smashing your skull on impact, if I kicked you that hard." He thought of the snap of its skull, it rang in his eardrums and he almost felt tempted to hear it. He wanted to watch the innocent cat fly across the room, he might even shatter some of Death's ribs if he kicked hard enough. He then heard the cat meow again and it's big eyes stared up at him. He exhaled.

"Silly little cat, how about I get you some food since you are hungry." He told it. He was a bit surprised he had such an urge to kill Death. He usually liked cats or anything that had to do with bad luck. He loved things like that. He shook his head. My tendencies and imagination is getting worse, I suppose since I am in contact with such interesting people. They are not exactly seen everyday, especially not demi-gods. They can fight back better than some humans. Which makes it fun. Is that why? Is that why I feel as if I should kill them all? To see if I can? To kill myself? It would be fun, very fun. His grin seemed disturbed. The cat meowed at his feet again. He glanced down at the cat as he looked in the cabinets. He searched and found a can of cat food.

"Here we are." He chirped in his usual happy go lucky murderous yet harmonic voice. He opened the can after he searched the drawer and found a can opener. He put the can down on the floor and the cat attacked it like it was starving away. He smiled looking at the cat. "Such a violent way of eating something Death. How cute." He snickered going to make himself something. He then saw a clock hanging in the kitchen.

"Six thirty five." He said to himself. "A meeting is soon." He started to head to his tombstone draw. He picked out some clothes and changed. He had almost forgotten, and he found himself quite hungry too. "If I do decide to kill them I could eat there flesh." He joked. "It would not be rather tasty though, it seems a bit disgusting from a human." He stated getting his attire on and heading out. He looked back at Death who went running up to the door. He slammed it on the cat's face and he soon heard a thud of it hitting itself on the door. It meowed sadly after.

"That is what you get for running into the door." He mocked the cat as he left. He went heading to the back of the school were the alleged meeting was taking place. He saw the two there and smirked. "The female with anger issues and the chicken are here, how quaint." He spoke in a friendly manner. "I am surprised the womanizer has not arrived yet. He seemed rather fond of you." He said directed to Aria. He saw she had headphones in and pulled one of them out of her ears. He was close to her face as he spoke.

"You know someone could have snuck up behind you and stabbed you in the back. It is also not good for your hearing to wear those in your ears. I would hate to fight you if you are hearing impaired. It will not be as fun." He let go of her ear-bud and backed away looking up at the sky as he turned around. "What a beautiful day to have the sky rain with the blood of the dead. I am sure you cannot contain all that anger of yours Aria. How about you hit me a few times before this meeting starts?" He turned around and put out his chin. "Right here." He pointed to his cheek. "Go ahead, unless you are scared of where the result might lead too, or are you really a sheep in wolves clothing? Trying to appear bad, but are really a weakling." He seemed as if wanted to provoke her. He did not even flinch back from his position, nor would he. He wanted to see what she would do. He wanted to see how far he could provoke her.

Pentothal's Wife

User Image
User Image
                                      ▏ ▎ ▍ уσυ jυsт нαvε тσ н ι т яιgнт вεтωεεи тнε εуεs ▍ ▎ ▏

An impatient dooking interrupted Aisling's deep sleep. The girl opened her eyes to meet Captain Sparrow's, a few centimeters away from her face. A smile enlightened it as she slowly sat on the hammock.

“Hey there, bud. I hope you woke me up in time today," the black haired girl mumbled, recalling the rush of the day before.

She checked the time on her phone; it was indicating 6:40.

“You're making progress."

Aisling stood on the floor and stretched. She washed herself quickly in the shower, shared toasts with the ferret, and changed. Seeing time was running short, she took her usual roof shortcut. Leaning on the main building's small fence, the teenager looked at her classmates on the ground.

"Three of them," she counted. "Don Juan and Rainbow Crash haven't arrived yet."

The girl noticed Matthew attempting to provoke Aria and got curious; she clung to the gutter and slid to the ground. Aisling watched her friend, waiting for her reaction. 'She'll hit him no matter what.'

"No need to go on, Shinigami. Give her a sec'."

ROOM || OUTFIT || PROFILE || OOC: omg this is so short but it's 1:30 am ok

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image
                                                        • Yesterday,when he saved Nexus, he was on the verge of throwing everyone out of his room, and his expression literally showed his annoyance. Even the girls. For a moment, he did not care about leaving a 'gentleman' impression. That was, until Hades came, well, he did not know it was Hades, but he and the rest were informed by 'Miss Smarty-a'ss Lamia' about that person identity. That girl literally got on Royce's nerves, she was definitely not his type. At least, she fixed his door, and Royce was grateful for that. But anyhow, after all these stuff happened, Royce let a big sigh escape his lips and closed his door, and stayed in his dorm for the rest of the day.

The next day, Royce was awakened by his alarm clock. It was impossible for him not to wake up, after all he had put the correct tune to wake him up. It was so funny, every time Royce started laughing so hard that sometimes he just couldn't contain himself and fall out of the bed. Sometimes he even started dancing but no, he found the courage to shut it off. He looked at the clock. 6:40. Oh god, he slept for quite sometime. Now what, it certainly takes some time to decide clothes! Anyhow the boy with the blue hair rushed towards his closet and looked at his clothes a couple of times. Blinking a couple of times, he hit his head because he was being indecisive again.

To cut the long story short, Royce dressed up in a white shirt with turquoise jeans that matched with his hair and green converse shoes , after looking at his clothes for exactly five minutes. So, without any further hesitation, he left his dorm and headed downstairs to the backyard, like it was scheduled for the day. When he arrived there, he saw Aria, Nexus, Matthew and Aisling. So, the weird girl Lamia is not here yet. Oh goody.

"Hello Ladies and Gents~" he said and moved towards the site where the whole commotion happened."How is it going Nexie?" he told his blonde haired cousin, let out a small chuckle. That boy, as shy as usual. His attention turned to...Aria and the psycopath. Oh my god, did that guy have a death wish? Because yesterday, Royce was almost hit by a hammer in the head. He gently got in the way of the black haired male and folded his arms. "Oi, oi, peasant! Leave pancakes alone. he said."Want someone to mess up? Mess up with me." he said and nodded his head."Or perhaps...you are afraid?"

THEME
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hello, my name is Lamia...

When she woke up, the first thing Lamia saw was the clock which indicated 7 o'clock, the time at which they were supposed to meet. "Oh crap!" She exclaimed, falling off of her bed in surprise. "I'm late!" Was the last thing she said before dressing herself in identical clothing to those she had worn the day before. The girl had found them on sale in a shop and had liked the look, so she had bought a few copies of each item. It had become some sort of like her trademark. She, of course, didn't forget her galaxy converse, before jumping out the window. What? It was a good shortcut.

"Watch out below!" The daughter of Hermes yelled at the other demi-gods, before popping wings on her feet and flying down to where they were. "Sorry guys, my alarm didn't ring this morning" She laughed as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "Has the director arrived yet?" She asked them looking around, noticing that everyone was here, but they didn't look like they were in a good mood... Why would that be. "What's going on here? Why isn't anyone smiling on such a nice day?" She smiled widely saying this, trying to cheer everyone up. "This year is going to be awesome!..." The white haired girl exclaimed enthusiastically, as per usual, but stopped to think for a few seconds. "Oh yeah!" She hit her fist in her hand as if she had just remembered something important. "Yesterday, I forgot to tell you guys about the ball that will be held tonight." She laughed, "But don't worry one of the guys that were here two years ago can help us if we don't have our dresses and costumes." She waved it off like it didn't really matter.

...And I'm a Thief!

Company: Everyone
                                                      Thoughts/Feelings: "This is fun!" & "Oops!"
                                                      Wearing: Here
                                                      OOC: --
                                                      The Dorms Map
                                                      School Building 1st Floor
                                                      School Building 2nd Floor
                                                      School Building 3rd Floor

Theme Song: I Want to Conquer The World - Bad Religion

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
        User Image

"I am surprised the womanizer has not arrived yet. He seemed rather fond of you."

Aria sure had her earphones but she was not deaf either, she could clearly hear what the son of Hades was saying and growled at it, getting more frustrated when he pulled one of her earphones. "What do you want?" She asked coldly, her sharp glare never quitting the boy's eyes. He did not even seem to respond and instead continued talking, telling her that someone could have stabbed her. Heh... The day someone would stab her in the back would never come.

But then, he started to really get annoying. He now was provoking her... And it was working pretty well as you could see the blonde haired girl frown. "How about I hit you you say? It'll be more than a pleasure!" She said, getting up and cracking her knuckles. If he wanted a fight, she was going to give him one. Anyways, now, she had plenty reasons to. But before she could do anything... Royce had just arrived, interfering by standing between them, taking Aria's defence. Not that she really minded that, but right now, she really needed to punch that jerk's face.... And also, that blue haired guy was not better. If she remembered correctly.... Or more than correctly actually, HE was the one that had shown himself naked in front of a girl which was, in fact, her.

Not thinking too much into it, the girl turned Royce around by the shoulder and sent him a pretty good punch. "That was for yesterday! And stop calling me pancakes!!" She said angrily before turning to the son of Hades and releasing all her strength on him, sending the dark haired man on the ground. A normal strength would have never been able to do that... It was weird but she liked it and smirked. "Oh~ So not just the hammer but also my strength. I think I like being a demi-god after all..." She said to herself before watching as Lamia arrived from up above looking as if in a rush.

"Nope, the director seems late..." She growled, crossing her arms and looking at the white haired girl with bored eyes... Well, that was until she mentioned the word 'Ball'. Wait... What?! There was a ball tonight?! And they had to dress?! Absolutely out of the question! Never Aria had been seen wearing a dress and there was a reason for that: She hated it. And a ball also meant dancing... Oh great... She did not know how to dance either. So nope! Never would she accept going at this ball.

"WHAT?!" She shouted back, her eyes wide open. "If you think that I'm going to wear a dress and go to a stupid opening ball, you are wrong!!!" She warned the white haired and very happy-looking girl... A bit too happy actually.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Thoughts: NOPE! tab tab Outfit: click here tab tab OOC: DERP

Anxious Hunter

User Image
>Location: Dorm then back of school
>Company: All demi-god students
>Thoughts/Feelings:Where does this door lead?
>Wearing:Matthew's attire
>Occ:...

Matthew saw the flames in her eyes. A true daughter of Aries. The god of war. One who enjoys bloodshed. Oh didn't I pick the right person to provoke. The psychotic person thought within his mind. He seemed happy and when he saw Royce interrupt his joy feel. He wanted to see the strength of a hit from Aries daughter. He wanted to see how it would be. "Afraid?" He muttered those words as if they were not in his dictionary. "Why be afraid if death is a wonderful thing? It is amazing and I love to see how far I can go before he breaks down the door. Before he comes in and raises his scythe killing me in the most bloody way possible." Matthews eyes seemed to glow. He began to see them all covered in blood and with slash marks in there bodies.

He started to stumble around and then he saw Aria switch positions from hitting Royce. So she did not wuss out, she is going in for the hit. Even with her body lacerated. The way he saw them was like that at the moment. Matthew took the fist straight to his face. He was knocked off his feet and hit the ground. When he hit it he was knocked out of his delusion, so in a way, she helped him. He was starting to see things not for how they were, but for how he wanted. His mind seemed to be falling to the unstable bar and as if it was just sinking. Lower and lower into the darkness.

He started to laugh as he pushed himself up to sit. He was coughing up blood and to him it was funny. Matthew could feel his heart rate beating fast. The blood was going to make it worse. He looked up towards the rest of them instead of looking at the liquid he loved for to long. He saw Lamia arrive and he got to his feet cracking his jaw. It snapped and his cheek seemed as if he it was going to bruise. He did not doubt it, but he barely felt the pain.

I wonder if Aria is happy now? Happy that she hit me. He started to hear what Lamia was saying and the complaint that come with it. "A ball sounds rather interesting." Matthew said under his breath. He tried to think what would happen as he started to feel lost again. He kept seeing things. His version eventually cleared up when something hit his legs. He saw the little puff ball below him. It was rubbing up against his legs. It made him break from his vision of things. He looked down at it. "I thought I instructed you to stay in the room Death, how would you even escape the prison?" He questioned it as his red eyes diminished in the bright color.

The way the cats eyes looked up at him made him break out of it. "Go back to the room." He said to it in a stern voice. It was as if he was annoyed by it. He glanced back at Lamia. He remembered what she said to him yesterday and it made him even more un-pleased. The cat went scampering back to the room. He had no idea what was going on at that moment. "I hope you enjoyed the hit." He said to Lamia and he started to feel sleepy and dozy once more, as if he did not sleep. His eyes started to drift off into closing. The darkness, I need to find it. He thought as his eyes shut. He then seemed to calm down a lot. When he opened them.

"Won't exactly be the smartest idea to have such a dance with a mixed group of people." Matthew's tone sounded more informative than anything and it was really low and almost not audio-able it was as if it was not Matthew at all. His voice usually sounded chipper and insane, but now it sounded different and his eyes were a darker shade of red. It was because he was tired. He usually did not have much deranged thoughts when he was half asleep or tired. He just seemed to look up at the sky lost on the verge of falling asleep standing up.

Timid Noob

User Image

Nexus heard the others arriving and he was moving farther away. He did not like the fact that more and more people arrived. He heard the side comment about him being a chicken. It ticked him off. He heard Royce call out to him too, calling him Nexie. After what happened at the pool, he wanted to avoid Royce too, even if the male saved his life. Nexus was starting to wonder if he should have threw himself in the pool again and made sure no one can save him. He was seeing that this place was not going to be the best for his fears. Nexus wanted to lay out a punch on Matthew if Aria sure didn't. He was somewhat glad that she did. He was not one for violence, but someone like him kind of had it coming.

For one he mocked Nexus. He knew he was a scaredy cat when it came to girls. He did not like to be called names about his fear though, but the real problem that he saw was the fact that Matthew said those things to Aria. It was as if he wanted to get hit.Did he think Aria would not do it? Did he think he would be safe, because she would not hit him. Nexus thought. He witnessed Aria hit Royce first not as hard as the punch she laid on Matthew. It made him fall off his feet. He was even bleeding. He still got up though and seemed even crazier. Well until the cat came in. Nexus got in the defense for a few seconds there. He saw Matthew seem as if he wanted to kill everyone. Nexus eventually saw the thing with his cat death. It seemed the cat calmed Matthew. It was weird for a evil psycho to have a cat.

"Then again all the movies have the villain with a cat." Nexus whispered under his breath. He heard Lamia's voice about the ball not long after his statement and after the cat left. Nexus was so tempted to tell Royce "is your room open, I was wondering if I could jump in your pool with no one else there to save me." He wanted to say it. He had never been to a ball, but he knew what you had to do at one. You had to dance. Dance with other girls. It made him cringe just thinking about it. He seemed to even be shaking at the thought. He knew how to dance to classical music and such, but he did not want to dance. It was hard enough to even talk to a girl without freaking out. For him to have to hold there hands and dance with them so close in range, maybe making eye contact with him. It was to much. He started to feel sick and he was not even at the ball yet.

"D-Do we a-all h-have to attend." He raised his hand when he asked the question and put it down not long after. He was far enough away. His voice sounded clear and at the same time it was easy to hear his stuttering. He asked it to Lamia and was so scared to hear her reply to that. It was utterly terrifying to even ask Lamia. How am I suppose to handle this? At my other schools I just stay quiet and no one would really notice me. I would always sit in the back and remain silent. Now no matter what, I have to be with a girl! I cannot handle this. I need to leave. I have to... His thoughts broke as he made a fist with his right hand. I came here to learn though, I will let nothing stop me...even girls...Nexus said in his head to reassure himself. The thing was it really did not help. He was still scared as hell. xD

Feelings: Freaking out
Company: Everyone
Wearing: Nexus clothing
Occ: Nexus is a duck, get it right xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items