Join?

Yes 0.90909090909091 90.9% [ 10 ]
No 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

User ImageUser Image
I δon't want your L O V E )) so there's no point in C R Y I N G
xxxxxx
My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth
My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth
xxxxxxxxxxxx▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I'll be your E G O I S T I C ))P R I N C E S S smother me in my ownG O R Y L .ike a S E L F I S H б R A T In the end I'll be the one toA P P E A S E youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C H E C K M A T E )) The » »king has W O N !

Safiya smiled at Sai before introducing herself. ”I am Safiya of Thabit. Pleasure to you meet you.” She inclined her head in a bow like manner before picking around her food. It okay but not to her liking. This was something else she would have to adjust to anyways. Hearing tea being mentioned placed a wide smile on Safiya’s face while she nodded. ”Hm, mint tea? I’ve never heard or tried it. I wonder if it’s delicious. I for one enjoy honey tea. Keeps a calm mind.” She soon turned her attention to Priscilla who had just introduced herself and took her hand to shake it. ”Please to meet you as well. I’m getting to know lots of people here.” Good or bad, at least she could place faces with names now. Her head soon tilted towards another student who had introduced himself. ”Ah! Another one. My even more people! I am Safiya of Thabit. First year. As well new.” A small idea soon formed in her head as she nodded to herself silently. ”We should all become friends. Right?” Safiya found herself placing some rice in her mouth as she looked at all the faces at the table.

”So what do you all do for fun around here? Besides, school work?”

OOC:
Takara Angel of Darkness
Xx Deadly Gorgous xX
Shiroikazo

Speaking
Others speaking
Thoughts: Friendly face

Fluffy Lover

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Konata Izumi
You've got a problem with my smile?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Konata was listening to everything Andrew had to say, very intently. She listened to him for an hour before she gets tired. She begins feeling drowsy and struggles to stay awake. She hears him say that they should be getting to bed, to which she honestly agrees. After Andrew leaves, she changes into her PJs and hops into bed. She instantly falls asleep.

|With: N/A|Where: Dorm Room|Thoughts: "..."|Mood: Cool|OOC: N/A|

Konata's Schedule - Year Four
Period 1 - World History - (random teacher)
Period 2 - Biology (Science) - (random teacher)
Period 3 - Lapidary (Elective) - (random teacher) (with Andrew)
Period 4 - Geometry - (random teacher)
Period 5 - Video Production (Elective) - (random teacher) (with Andrew)
Lunch
Period 6 - Literature - (random teacher) (with Andrew)
Period 7 - Gym - (random teacher)
Period 8 - Free Period

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out