Join?

Yes 0.90909090909091 90.9% [ 10 ]
No 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User ImageUser Image
I δon't want your L O V E )) so there's no point in C R Y I N G
xxxxxx
My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth
My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth My lies get tied up in truth
xxxxxxxxxxxx▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I'll be your E G O I S T I C ))P R I N C E S S smother me in my ownG O R Y L .ike a S E L F I S H б R A T In the end I'll be the one toA P P E A S E youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C H E C K M A T E )) The » »king has W O N !

Safiya was relieved to have found someone that would be helpful in her new goal. She smiled at Ryder as he introduced himself. ”Yes, I am I just moved around here about a month ago. I’m Safiya by the way.” Her hazel eyes brightened trying to remember Ryder’s face careful so the next time she met the male she would say hi. Safiya was completely oblivious that most upperclassmen had taken to themselves ignoring the freshman that was just as lost as she was.She was soon met with her destination as she stopped and stared at her schedule.

”Right…here. I finally found it!” She nodded as she looked at Ryder and soon bowed her head. ”Thank you. Hopefully we can talk at a better time. Thank you Ryder!” She found herself going in only to be exiting out shortly. ”Swimming?” Safiya blinked as a few girls ahead of her were talking about the indoor pool that the freshman got to try out this time of year. Of course they were going to be going with some of the upper classmen as well since it made sense for the two classes to be merged.

Safiya found herself pushed forward and moved around before finding herself behind blond female that appeared stiff to her or at least not interested by looking over her facial expression. ”Hey!” Safiya smiled brightly and waved as she always did. ”I heard class is in a pool? Isn’t it exciting? Swimming with people!” It seemed Safiya had been a bit too secluded from general population which made her a bit weird when talking to others that saw this activity as normal.

OOC:
Agent of Distortion

Rumiana

Speaking
Others speaking
Thoughts:Swimming!

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXXXUser Image
XXX
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmood:boredXXXXXXcompany:ren & safiyaXXXXXXlocation:hallway

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Priscilla eyes quick shot up as she heard the bell for her literature class to begin. When she looked down to her watched all she could see was she was late already. She jumped out the tree before grabbing her guitar and backpack from the branches. She slowly walked to her glass as she entered the halls to be scolded by a teacher. "Get to class Cortex" she heard down the hall before she simply waved her hand already walking into the class. "Please excuse my tardyness Miss" she said before tossing herself in her chair and placing her things next to her.

Priscilla opened the chapter they had been reading as she slightly yawned a bit before looking around to her classmates. Her eyes came unto Ren when she looked back up to the clock. Now that she remembered Ren was always excused from gym for some sort of reason. However, there was a new gym coach as she knew something was wrong.

Priscilla kept it to herself as she walked out with the rest of her students into the hallway. Her backpack hung on right side of her shoulder while she held her guitar in her left. She then noticed how Ten was looking around as if she had been expecting someone. Priscilla then walked up to her as she said "You OK? You look kind of nervous about something Ren.". She remained by her side as a some first years would walk past them. Priscilla would look their way before she looked back to Ren." Oh. We have to go to the pool.Great.I can use a good dip in the pool about now.Your a first year here aren't you?" Priscilla said to the girl that was with Ten.

Rumiana

Dolce Roulette

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

It is human nature
XXXXX to betray at any given moment
XXXXXXXX I don't need your 'Friendship'
XXXXXXXXXXXX I don't need anyone anymore

Mood Terrified but not showing it
Location Indoor Pool
Company Safiya & Priscilla
Out of Cares

Ren looks to the annoyingly cheerful voice that had roused her from her thoughts. There had to be a way out of this, right? Why did first years always try talking to her? She narrows her eyes at the girl before her. "Thrilling." She says coldly before turning her attention towards another voice. Priscilla. "I'm fine." She says, her voice giving away nothing. How she wished to be anywhere but here. But no, this new gym teacher was intent on killing Ren. Or so she thought to herself.

She let out an annoyed sigh as they finally reached the building and looked around for the gym coach, but one look told her she would be out of luck with any words. Something tells me he's enjoying this. Sick b*****d. she thinks to herself, her expression stone cold as always. She heads to the changing rooms and changes into the school issued swimsuit and heads out to stand with the rest of the girls by the side of the pool. She seemed colder then usual with this current event. However if he wanted her in there he was going to have to throw her in. She was not going into that death trap willingly.

'text' = text message
text = Ren's thoughts
#9966CC = Ren speaking/thinking
#856363 = other people speaking

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Math
Elective – Calligraphy
Lunch
Literature
Gym
Elective - Poetry

Dolce Roulette

Xx Deadly Gorgous xX
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I'll be your E G O I S T I C ))P R I N C E S S smother me in my ownG O R Y L .ike a S E L F I S H б R A T In the end I'll be the one toA P P E A S E youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C H E C K M A T E )) The » »king has W O N !

Safiya stared at the other blond haired female before nodding. ”Yes.” She soon thought about something that was bothering her when she had got here. ”Is being first year bad? I’ve been getting stares and people aren’t so…nice.” No, nice wasn’t the word she was looking for but it would have to do. This brightly colored blond hair girl seemed more friendly than the one that was called by Ren. Safiya kept that in mind as she followed behind the rest of the girls and into the changing room.

At first she was a bit nervous since she hadn’t change in front of so many people. Well, only her maid and a few other female servants during bath time but that was about it. She decided she would make at least one friend today. Safiya found her way tiptoeing on over to Ren’s side again with the same gentle smile plastered on her face. ”Doesn’t the water look so refreshing! Not clear as I’m used to but I never been to a school that has pool.” Safiya observed Ren’s face before tilting her head. [colo=#556B2Fr]”Are you not happy? Having such a stern look on one’s face ruins one's beauty.”

OOC:
Xx Deadly Gorgous xX

Rumiana

Speaking
Others speaking

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXXXUser Image
XXX
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmood:boredXXXXXXcompany:ren & safiyaXXXXXXlocation:indoor pool

"Oh no. Its not anything bad it just I have never seen you here and I'm pretty good with faces" Priscilla said to the girl as she walked into the gym before seeing the coach. He gave her a strict look as she simply looked away and entered the changing room. As she changed into the swimsuit that had been assigned to her she looked around to see a couple first years. This year was going to be fun for Priscilla since she loved to confuse first years that are already lost. When she finished she simply placed her guitar and backpack into her locker and walked out to the pool.

Priscilla grabbed her long blonde hair before brushing it with her fingers into a ponytail. Her hand reached to her wrist as she pulled a sky blue scrunchy on her hair and tied it in. She listened to the first year as she said that stern looks ruins beauty." Well you've got a point there Priscilla said in remarks to the girls words." Anyway my names Priscilla Cortez, third year. Pleased to meet ya" she said before she turned towards the first year and offered her hand to shake. As she looked down at the pool Priscilla could tell the water was going to feel good against her skin when they had to enter.

Rumiana

Dolce Roulette
User Image
♠Ryder

♫ Company: No One
♫ Listening to:

Ryder continued walking with the girl, though it wasn't long before they reached their destination. "This is it," Ryder said, with a slight smirk on his face. "Yeah, no problem, looking forward to it," he replied to her last bit. When she departed, he stuck his head in the door to see students, along with a few girls Safiya had approached, flooding into the west end of the gym, where the entrance to the pool was. Man, that actually sounds pretty nice right now," he thought, his face warped into somewhat of a disappointed look. Wait, I'm actually pretty sure I have somewhere to be.. Ryder stood for a minute in the doorway before his eyes widened and he looked around. "Lit, Jesus I have Lit right now! The man turned his head frantically before heading down the hallway. He still had sometime though, so he took it a little slow. There was no real rush anyway.

OOC:

Stahl♠

Quote:

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

It is human nature

Mood Pissed off
Location Indoor Pool
Company Safiya & Priscilla
Out of Cares Ren will be fine, I'm sure xD

Ren doesn't say anything to either of them. Instead she seemed to be glaring daggers into the coach's back. Looked like the man had something to say. She vowed she'd get revenge for this. There was a rather terrifying look in the usually stone cold girl's eyes. "Alright class, settle down. We are just going to start simple like we do every year. Except this year no one gets to skip out of it. I'm talking about you Miss Akimaru." He says looking at Ren. She was defiantly going to get revenge for this.

"Alright when I blow this whistle everyone is to jump into the pool. Anyone not doing so will be thrown in. Though by all means do stay out so I can." He says with a laugh. Though there was nothing but fun behind the laugh, Ren felt like she was being targeted. If she found out this was her grandfather's work she was going to murder him. He blows the whistle and everyone jumps in, except for her. Not that Ren didn't try. Her legs simply wouldn't move. It doesn't take long for him to come over and throw her into the pool, screaming.

You know facing your fears really shouldn't be done this way. Really, they should be done more gently. Especially since Ren couldn't swim, this was just dangerous. Though because of the last part it was also humiliating. Ren Akimaru couldn't swim and had a phobia of water. Now how much more embarrassing could it get for the heir of the Akimaru clan? She does manage to come up for some air, but only for a moment before she was back down again. If she lived through this, he was a dead man. A very dead man.

'text' = text message
text = Ren's thoughts

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Math
Elective – Calligraphy
Lunch
Literature
Gym
Elective - Poetry

Dolce Roulette

Xx Deadly Gorgous xX
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

”Priscilla.” Safiya managed to pronounce each word with care. ” I just moved to this country. And I enrolled a bit later than what's required. You may call me Safiya of Thabit.” She stopped herself from bowing as she took Priscilla’s hand and clasped her free hand on top before shaking it. ”It is wonderful to meet you.” After the formalities were reached it was time to swim. Safiya did think it was cruel of the teacher to push those who were most likely scared of the water. What if someone were to drown? Safiya kept that in the back of her mind as she stretched her body out before diving in. It wasn’t long until she found herself floating to the surface pushing her raven hair out of her face. ”Refreshing!”

Her excitemet was soon short lived as she noticed the girl from before. Ren was it? She noticed she wasn’t good at swimming or rather she couldn’t swim. Safiya knew she would drown if she kept panicking like she was. She stared at the teacher before diving down under the water, holding her breath. She decided to swim towards Ren and grab a hold of the other girl, wrapping her arms around her waist before pushing her own weight up towards the surface. ”Here, grab onto me. Just calm down if you panic you will drown. You don’t want that now do you?” This time Safiya wasn’t smiling at Ren rather staring with puzzled look on her face. Shouldn’t the teacher be

OOC:
Xx Deadly Gorgous xX

Rumiana

Speaking
Others speaking

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

It is human nature

Mood Pissed off
Location Indoor Pool - Green House
Company Safiya & Priscilla - none
Out of Cares So cold Ren, and she even saved you. Tsk Tsk.

Ren felt someone helping her to the surface, which would have been fine if it hadn't been another first year. She wasn't going to be picky right now. Holding onto Safiya, she manages to make it to the side. After calming herself down a bit She pushes herself out of the pool. She calmly walks towards the Gym Coach. "I'm done." She says before heading passed, her head held high. She didn't look back at any of them, didn't say a word of thanks to Safiya. She didn't want anyone in her life. But that was Ren. Her terror had turned to anger. She'd rather go somewhere she could vent it without having people see. Or her hitting the Coach, because that wouldn't be very dignified even if he deserved it.

She exits the pool room and heads to the changing room. Once there she heads to the showers to rinse her body of the pool water. Showers she had no issue with. She changes into her kimono once more, feeling safe again. Some might see it as running away. She didn't see it that way at all. She grabs her backpack and heads out of the pool building. She needed to put as much distance between her and the coach as possible. The Greenhouse seemed the right place. The fact that the Coach didn't stop her actually surprised her, for a moment anyways. Heading across the school grounds she made her way to her destination.

'text' = text message
text = Ren's thoughts

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Math
Elective – Calligraphy
Lunch
Literature
Gym
Elective - Poetry

Dolce Roulette

Xx Deadly Gorgous xX
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Safiya was a bit upset when Ren didn’t thank her. The young royal was used to this but she had thought she’d run away from it all. She took a glance of the direction that Ren went off too before staring at the coach. She managed to move away and out of sight heading into the dressing rooms. The smell of chlorine did not bother her but she went into the showers to rinse herself off before changing into her original attire. Her white satin dress did feel comfortable around her skin and quite loose. She managed to clasp her sandals on before grabbing her bag and exiting off.

She decided she would have a talk with the other blond whose name she didn’t know yet. She decided to ask a few students who had been skipping. Some didn’t see her and others pointed Safiya outside. ”Outside?” She repeated back as they also warned her of the teachers that were on hall duty. She bowed a short thanks before heading outside. The sun felt great and she still had the scent of chlorine on her body. She would take a decent shower later as she walked around. ”She wouldn’t be out of the open? She seems the quiet type.” Safiya nodded to herself as she looked around for a more guarded or closed off sort of space.

There was a spacious room and upon closer inspection it held plants. Safiya did not know what this room was called but she did peek inside before walking in all the way. ”There you are. The rude woman from before.” Safiya had done nothing wrong to the blond and yet she was being treated unkindly. ”This country is so weird. If one left before speaking they’d have their head cut off. Or worse.” Safiya crossed her arms and soon found a spot to sit to. ”I think you’re just lonely and you need a friend. You remind me of lost child that needs attention and comfort.” She nodded softly to herself.

OOC:
Rumiana

Speaking
Others speaking
Thoughts: This girl......

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

It is human nature

Mood Annoyed
Location Green House
Company Safiya
Out of Cares

Ren had been sitting at the table in the greenhouse with her eyes closed when something had disturbed her thoughts. What was with first years. All this friendship talk. She opens her eyes and looks coldly at the girl. Ren was annoyed. She waves a hand at her comment about beheading. "Yes well one would think you would get the point. I don't like people. Now shoo. I don't want to be your friend and I don't need you hanging around. Now go away." She says before closing her eyes again, as if dismissing her. She'd had enough of people today. Nosy things people. She hated people. They always betrayed you in the end, used you. She had no need for friends or people at all. The girl may have saved her but she wasn't going to thank her. Her pride wouldn't let her. She had so little left as it was. "Comparing me to child is pointless and insulting. I am neither lost nor do I want attention or to be comforted. Leave." She says without opening her eyes. She simply sat there with her eyes closed, her arms folded under her chest. She'd said her piece.

'text' = text message
text = Ren's thoughts

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Math
Elective – Calligraphy
Lunch
Literature
Gym
Elective - Poetry

Dolce Roulette

Xx Deadly Gorgous xX
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Safiya stared at Ren before laughing. She couldn’t help herself as she found herself shaking her head. ”Not insult, simple analogy. People here must take meanings literal. Or it may be just you.” Safiya nodded as she thought for a while. This girl reminded her of the people that were around her at the palace. Not once did she leave when told, usually she was forced but she doubt that would happen here. ”You are funny girl. If you don’t like people then there is a reason why. Always reason for a person’s personality, weakness, strengths and what defines them.” Safiya found herself getting up before placing her hand on a rose that was blooming nearby. ”You like rose, beautiful to look at from afar but when one tries to touch…. you only reveal the thorns, No?” Safiya examined the rose carefully avoiding the thorns around its stem. ”I don’t think you are a bad person. I think you are actually nice in your own way.” She smiled before her eyes rose and she bowed. ”Where are my manners. I am Safiya of Thabit. May I be graced with yours?” Safiya wasn’t going to give up. This girl couldn’t be as hard headed as her own family. Besides she may be new to this school but she enjoyed people watching, observing strangers were quite interesting.

OOC:
Rumiana

Speaking
Others speaking
Thoughts: This girl......

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

It is human nature

Mood Annoyed
Location Green House
Company Safiya
Out of Cares

Ren opens her eyes again, annoyed the girl hadn't left. "I couldn't care less what other people think." She says, her cold eyes on the girl. Why wouldn't she just go away. She had to know she wasn't welcome in her sanctuary. Not many people came here. Well except for Yamato it would seem. She was going to have to find a new hiding place it seemed. "Maybe I'm just heartless, ever thought about that?" She mutters in annoyance. Why was she talking to this girl. She should just ignore her. "Beauty is short lived. Roses die. Beauty fades. But perhaps a correct analogy in some aspects. Though I've also be compared to a statue." She says coldly. She preferred that one to this one of roses. Statues didn't feel. "I don't have a nice bone in my body, freshman." She says, still looking annoyed. "Ren Akimura, not that I care." She says turning her eyes from her, she was looking out the window.

Usually when something upset Ren she folded origami. Which had been her plan after she had calmed down a little bit. But now this annoyance was here. What did she care. She turns away from her and takes the origami paper from her backpack and starts with making a crane. She had a few jars in her dorm filled with the origami she folded. It was something she did, that was all. It was much better then her punching someone in the face. She really needed to do something about these violent tendencies.

'text' = text message
text = Ren's thoughts

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Math
Elective – Calligraphy
Lunch
Literature
Gym
Elective - Poetry

Dolce Roulette

User Image

Hiroshi ☪ Brison
Theme: Ever After
With: Nobody
Year: Third year

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hiroshi rushed around the Halls already late for his next class. 'Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap!!' He's been here for four days already but he still couldn't get used getting around this school. 'Can this school be any bigger!?' He thought as he took out his map that they gave him. He still looked puzzled and thought how he will get used to it soon. A teacher then saw him and noticed that he was confused. He showed him the way to his next class and Hiroshi bowed in respect. "Thank you, sir." The teacher just nodded and went back to his class to teach. There could be some very nice people here and there.

As he arrived at the indoor pool, he already saw people already in the pool. He rushed towards the locker room and tried to find his locker. 'Which one was it again!?' He sighed in relief when he finally found it and got his assigned swim suit on. It wasn't in his taste. He preferred less clothing, more like a speedo so he could swim faster. Most of the guys felt less comfortable so the school assigned the regular shorts or briefs for the guys but whatever. After he was done changing, he put all of his books and school stuff in his locker and ran straight out to the pool. "I'm sorry sir!! I couldn't find it again!" Some of the kids started to laugh and giggle which made him blush in embarrassment. "Well get in Mr.Brison." He nodded and did a perfect dive into the pool.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXXXUser Image
XXX
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmood:relaxedXXXXXXcompany:hiroshiXXXXXXlocation:indoor pool

Priscilla glared at the coach as he forced Ren to get into the pool. didn't he care about how she felt about it. What if she had some kind of fear of water or couldn't swim.The thought of him doing such a thing simple ticked her off more. When the coach was about to push her in Priscilla slapped his hand away from her."Please refrain from touching me. I have thing thing about people touching me" she said as she simply took a step and fell in the water. As she landed in she floated back up as she laid back and stared up to the ceiling.

After a couple seconds she heard Ren but before she could even help she watched as Safiya help her.The moment she helped she took a breathe before watching Ren bolt off.When the new girl followed she wished to leave as well but got stopped.Her long blonde hair floated in the water as she got out and heard the coach.Where do you think your going Cortez? he said before she turned around "Female Emergency she said before she ran into the locker room and went into her locker.

She intended to stay in their for a while but then the coach started yelling at her for being in there for a while."Alright Alright I'm coming.Don't get your panties all twisted. she said before she came out and watched a boy dive into the pool.She did nothing but sit on the side of the pool and dipped her feet in.

Shiroikazo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas