Welcome to Gaia! ::

Schedules are up. Link is in the first post.

Yaaaaaay! 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Finally Oliver felt clean. That ******** b***h. Even worse he had to share the room with her. OH well he would get her back Heat up her bed make her strip down to her underwear and get a nice picture maybe? That would be amusing poor Elle. Maybe even lay a small radiation bomb under her bed make it explode while she was asleep to lift up the top of her bed and propel her towards the door, she was going to kill him wasn't she but it would be worth it for payback. She wouldn't see it coming. He had actually thought he was alone in the bathroom. Although it became apparant that he wasn't when he heard a voice.

"Elle?"

Oliver pulled his towel awa from his face as he cocked his head back. It was a familar voice and it seemed to match the familiar face. Now Liam he wasn't too bad and he had put him in a better mood. ******** Elle......He seemed to get the person who had annoyed him right on the dot first time. maybe he knew that she was sharing with him this year or maybe it was that she was genurally an annoying person. Whichever it was he didn't particularly care. "How did you know?" He questioned lightly rolling his eyes. He couldn't help but smirk slightly as he saw the state that Liam was in at the moment. Hmmm that was slightly appealing he lightly licked his lips as he turned fully to face the male crossing his arms over his chest.

"So who did you get? Must be better than Elle." He commented raising an eyebrow although no matter how uncooperative she seemed to be she was still kind of hot in her own evil bitchy way.. Elle hated everyone but he was going to work on winning her around. Hehad to to make this setting more interesting it would suck if he didn't get along with his room mate. There had to be at least a certain amount of trust and all the dark haired woman seemed to have was venom. At least he had gotten all of if off of his face now. Althoguh not back to Liam. "Looks like a bad time.....Especially with me here Liam." He teased motioning to the towel wrapped around the other males waist.

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                                      Every broken enemy will know
                                                                      That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                                      Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                                      I'm an indestructible master of war

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
MASON LUKE DANIELS
tab tab tab tab tab Zuda
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is storm an element?

User Image

҉҉ ҉҉ ҉҉ Tell me would you
x x x x x x x x x x x x x kill to save a life?
x x x x x x x TELL ME WOULD YOU KILL
to prove you're right?

User Image
                                          Mason decided it best not to look at lila and risk pumping that ego of hers as she sat there pristinely, kicking up her feet; Instead he continued the conversation he was already having with Preston. Mason was never a huge fan of the parties in the barn, and because of that he never really saw Preston do any of his notorious stunts, but he was always told about them later. It was funny for a few days after wards, and the victim becomes the stalk of laughter. It sucks for them, but it was a tradition in Zuda to kick off the year with deviance.

After her highness' grace period allotted, she attempted to exchange those boring ole' pleasentries you do after seperation. Every year it was the same for a week in. For some it was more of a problem than others. It couldn't be avoided, the wave of people spewing the same few remarks. Some may have been genuinely inclined, but he knew well enough that for some others it was just their ever so original way to reintroduce themselves after so long. His thought strayed from that concept as Lila adressed him with a scoff 'it speaks at last.'. He glanced in her direction briefly before his eyes stopped at preston. Although it wasn't commanded now; Mason was sure that with this new power gauge within the year Lila would accept such a title.

Most Zuda elects used their position as a replenishing fountain of power; a reminder that they have the upper hand; it was more of a trending perspective than anything else. He wondered how people in the seat from other houses thought of it. A responsibility that would look good on a resume? Zuda were interested in so much more than something so insignificant. As elle walked up to the table, it seamed as if although she came running her mouth the Lila, that if she had never aproached, and it were still just preston and him, that she wouldn't have come forward either. It was just a hunch. He couldn't prove it, but that's what he figured.

TBE: will add more beef after class.

Crash crashx x x x x x x x
b u r n,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
LET IT ALL BURN
This hurricane's x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
chasing us all underground

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Charlton's favourite stoner

MOLECULAR // SMOKE & DENSITY MANIPULATION

╔═══════════════════╗

MICAH MORROW. . .

╚═══════════════════╝

The look on Caden's face, when Micah finished asking what the emozard was, was what he could only lable as bewilderment. He chuckled lightly. Wondering if his lack of knowledge had caused the irked expression. It had been a long time since he'd seen any version of the power rangers on tv. His oldest brother had been a fan, but he hadn't actually watched it since he was four. Back then he didn't watch the shows so much for what was going on, so much as how cool the visual appeared. The conversation ended soon after his explanation. His o's were finally smoothing out into a breeze that chilled the field. He listened to his question about spandex, and his eye lids closed, and he smacked his knee with a harty long laugh, that lasted literally for minutes. "Back in the day i think it was acustomed but as the times changed it became an option to create your own ensemble. The school encourages them. But no, No one is forced to wear spandex... thank GOD"

After it set in that he was a first year, he expected another question that was followed promptly. Caden was interested in the flash cards specifically. There were none, although after him mentioning it he cast a thought about producing some and selling them to first years, who he assumed like Caden were not already accustomed to life as a 'super' or whatever you wanted to call them. Before answering him he was interested in something. "Do you have any siblings?" He asked taking another puff of the tangy flavor. Letting it out he wondered on it a bit more. Before he could recieve and answer however he heard a voice touching up on some of the missed info. He turned around. He wondered how long the invisible third year had been sitting there. He'd offer her a hose if he didn't think he knew better. As she looked past him and on ward at Caden she continued to speak answering questions that were never directed at her. Sure she probably had good intentions, but Mason didn't let that shimmer in her eyes go unnoticed. He rolled his eyes a tad bit annoyed as she aired the answer about Mason specifically. He ajusted his neck, turning around to face her. And she just kept on going. She asked him what his powers were. It was a question that people often wondered about new faces. Although coming from sky he wondered were it came from. Last he checked she was a timid wall flower, but right now she was just a chatty Cathy. Personally, Micah prefered not to ask people. some people were open about it, but others were just the opposite. So he liked to let the open ones be open and the discoveries be made about every one else. He figured that most first years, especially liked to show off their stuff, unless of course it caused something regretful. He wondered about caden, and even had a few hypotheses brewing in that mind of his. When he first saw him, his guess was something elemental like Ice or Organic material, but when they started talking about powers briefly he had said that it was something you could feel, so he wondered about that sense for a while on after that. What were things you could feel sensationally and he wondered if he could alter the temperature or something more science'y.

User ImageColt 45 and two zigzagsx x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab baby thats all we need
tab We can go to the park
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after dark
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Smoke that [ t u m b l e w e e d ]
tab tab as the ᶬᵃᵎjᵃᵙᵘᵄ burn

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WE CAN TAKE OUT TURN
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Singing them crazy rock songs

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxGINCY LOCKHART
aka;; 𝔖𝔦𝔨𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔢xxx

I KNOW xxxxxx YOU BELONG TO SOMEBODY NEW xxxxxx BUT TONIGHT YOU BELONG TO ME

"Dreadfully sorry, Gincy. I was only doing what I thought was most . . . appropriate." apologized the voice inside her head, his voice delicate but hollow. Now, Gincy was not typically one to get frustrated very easily . . . unless it involved one of two things: hurting someone she cared about or waking her up. In this case, the latter had occurred, thanks to the other . . . person living inside her head. That person was only there because of a dreadful accident that had taken place when Gincy was much, much younger and had only just begun to toy around with her power: literary manipulation. To a child, it was the most wondrous gift imaginable -- being able to read a few lines from her favorite story and pluck some of her favorite elements of it right out. Little had she known, then, that there was a catch: whenever something was removed from the book, something had to come out. This particular instance had happened when Gincy was at the still-innocent age of nine and was reading a new favorite of hers: Hogfather, by Terry Pratchett. Her father had been a little unsure of it (given some of the advanced concepts and such of its content), but neither parent could disagree -- their darling daughter had a brilliant, quick mind. And neither parent was about to deny her of the new adventures, wonders, and knowledge which she so eagerly craved. This time around had been her second time reading it, and was for an audience of two (her parents), as it had become a tradition for her to share the stories. She had not intended for it to happen . . . but it had, nonetheless. She was towards the close of the novel, when the characters Susan Sto Helit and Johnathan Teatime are about to confront each other -- and, the next thing she knew, the next time she looked up, her father was gone, her mother looking around in confusion. Perhaps, they had thought, he had run off to the bathroom or to fetch a snack or something of that nature . . . but, such theories were quickly disproved. It was not until some time later that young Gincy had realized the presence of another inside her mind, who did not seem to mind taking control of things every now and then -- Teatime.

"Shut it." she hissed into her pillow, squeezing her eyes shut tight in a vain attempt to rid the voice from her mind.

"How often must we go through this? You know just as well as I do, by now, that that simply won't work." Teatime replied in a sigh. Over the years, Gincy could imagine, he had grown quite weary of not just her, but of being confined to her mind. Sure, when she was younger he could possess her, so to speak, and act as though he were his own separate entity, still . . . but she had grown stronger, over the years. Now, he could only take control when she was at her most afraid or most weak, or when she gave him permission.

"Go away." she all but snarled, digging her fingers into the pillow. The two personas had discovered, through trial and error, that there was a way for them to, more or less, disappear from the other, if only for a time . . . and if only metaphorically speaking. The entire process was still quite confusing, yet both compared it rather like going to sleep, then waking up when either summoned or incapable of 'sleeping' much more. Over the years, the two had developed signals to note when the other was to 'go to sleep,' which included the one Gincy had just uttered.

Satisfied that Teatime had temporarily 'left the building,' Gincy arose and began to prepare for the day that loomed ahead. Today was her first day back at Arbitrium University -- a school for people rather like herself, with fantastic abilities and brilliant minds (well . . . perhaps not so much of the latter, in some cases). She had grown to like it there, if only for a few select people, most of which belonging to her own house, Charlton (the other houses, she found, were a bit too . . . rough). Thus, she was able to work through her morning routine rather quickly -- showering, dressing, eating, brushing her teeth, doing her makeup, and more all in a matter of roughly two hours. Once everything was done that needed to be, she gathered her things and headed downstairs. "I'm ready, Mum!" she hollered, practically skipping to the front door.

"I would say so." her mother smiled, shaking her head a little as she grabbed the keys from the hook. "I swear, if you grow up any more we just might have to trap you in a book one day." she added, ruffling her hair a little. Her mother used to say those sorts of things with much more scorn, still upset about what had happened. Now, she seemed a bit more accepting of it -- encouraging, even. As opposed to spending her nights crying, she now sat down with her daughter, imploring her to bring her father back, to send her and her mother both in . . . the pleas changed regularly, but were never very different, and always ended in tears and screaming on either side of the argument. Rather than arguing now, however, Gincy just smiled and nodded before heading outside to the car.

TIME SKIP

The car ride had been enduring, to say the least, complete with uncomfortable moments of silence and brief moments of even more uncomfortable chatter. At long last, however, they had arrived: Arbitrium University, home away from home. After a brief, emotional good-bye to her mother, Gincy retrieved her things, and waved and watched as her mother drove home alone. With a sigh, she picked up her things and began the trek to the main building. She was not quite there, but she could already notice a few important things about it: for one, it was pitch-black inside, and, for another, there was a bit of screaming.

"How ostentatious." Teatime noted.

"I'll say." Gincy replied, under her breath (as she was still uncomfortable speaking to a person invisible and inaudible to everyone else).

"The work of Zuda, no doubt." Teatime sighed, the lights inside the building giving a brief flicker -- perhaps as a further scare-tactic, perhaps out of sudden, brief conflict.

"Undoubtedly." Gincy confirmed, her knees a little shaky.

"Tell me, are we going to give them a more proper treatment, this year?"

"I've told you before," Gincy began, struggling to keep her words quiet. "Ignoring them is the best way to deal with them. Fighting them only feeds their egos, and we certainly don't need that."

"That may very well be, but I wouldn't consider it fighting if you, say, trapped them all inside the school handbook, or something of the sort -- that would imply they ever had a chance."

Deciding against continuing her argument, Gincy took a deep breath, shook her head a little, and went around the building to the Charlton house. "Do you remember what room we have this year?" Gincy asked, hopefully. While Teatime could be a manipulative, vile, and down right dark young man, he did have his moments of helpfulness . . . if only because he recognized any potential risks and benefits.

"Room five, I do believe." he recited. "Although, I'm sure you could just as well ask the Prefect, which you are undoubtedly seeking out, now." he added, a slight note of distaste in his words. Teatime had never been very much on the Prefects, of any house, for that matter -- the way he saw it, they were all unfit for the responsibilities of the task, due to some ridiculous excuse or another.

Indeed, however, Gincy was heading for the Charlton Prefect's room -- it mattered not who it happened to be, this term, only that they would hear her out. She supposed she could have fetched the Marvel Prefect, though she assumed they would only create more problems than they would solve -- and just the same with the Zuda Prefect. Thus, after setting her things down on the unclaimed bed in room five, she headed down the hall for the Prefect's room. Taking a deep breath, she knocked politely, but firmly, biting her lower lip a little out of anxiety.

"Just out of curiosity, what are you going to do if they turn you away?"

Teatime's question hung over her head for some time, as it always did whenever he asked something of that nature. He knew she hated conflict -- which was precisely why, year after year, they never signed up for the Tournament -- and, yet, he knew she hated injustice just as much, if not more. Such situations seemed to arise all to frequently for her taste.

"I'm waiting, Gincy."

Rolling her eyes a little, Gincy knocked again, this time more quickly and with a bit more force. "You know exactly what I'll do, so just leave me alone." She hissed under her breath.

"Ah, yes -- run to your room and pace around, worry, then maybe get as far as the entrance of the main building before you give up and run back to your room. How could I have forgotten?"

He was right, and Gincy knew it. Sure, she wished he was wrong . . . but wishing never solved anything. All she could -- or would -- do was wait on the Prefect and hope they took care of it, maybe tag along to make sure everything was settled just fine.

OoC;; In case you guys weren't sure, Teatime shouldn't be heard by anyone else -- unless, maybe, they're a telepath or something of that nature. Also, sorry if it's a little too long . . . .
                Outfit linked in bottom left icon, song in bottom right~ ||

CHARLTON; Psionic; literary manipulation & dual mind

ALTHOUGH WE'RE APART xxxxxx YOU'RE PART OF MY HEART xxxxxx AND TONIGHT YOU BELONG TO ME
ALTHOUGH WE'RE APART xxxxxx YOU'RE PART OF MY HEART xxxxxx AND TONIGHT YOU BELONG TO ME

User ImageDEADDEADUser ImageDEADDEADUser Image

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

If you're feeling ideadi I'll be your re-animator xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx✥ ⋮ I've got the way to bring you to life - - ↺
xxxxxxLet me give you some green color and you will ask for more
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou will see that you never felt this way before

User Image

『Charalatan Psionics』

Arden smiled at what the girl had said to her, instantly brightening up. Her powers weren't strange to her? That was so different for her, but different in a good way. It was nice to actually have someone say it was pretty much okay to be so...different.

"Really? I've never told anyone about them...it's kind, I don't know, strange for me I guess." She mumbled, though her smile never left her lips. She was ecstatic. If one person didn't think it was weird, maybe other people would be okay with it too. 'Hopefully people like Spencer...'

"That's really awesome that your brother can talk to the dead. I've never heard of anyone having that ability," Then again, she'd never really known anyone else had powers for that matter. This, was an entire new world to her.

"Shields? That sounds pretty useful. I think that's an awesome power to have." Arden said truthfully, finding it intriguing that someone could protect themselves in such a way. When she was younger, she used to love watching cartoons, as they practically raised her, and she remembered always liking the people who could produce shields. They always seemed to be the helpful type, and the ones who really cared. Arden liked people like that.

As Arden continued walking, she began taking in the beautiful scenery around her. Expansive grounds, decorative buildings, and the like. It was both overwhelming, and exhilarating. "This place is so...different. I've never been anywhere this big in my entire life." She half whispered, her eyes scanning the area.

(OOC;; Sorry this took forever. My internet is down, and I'm at my friends. Gah. D: )

User Image

All you people listen to your » re-animator!xxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxDon't hesitate... and give it a try
                                                  iMove your dead bones bones bonesi
                                                  ❖ - - The secret will keep you alive

Anxious Cat

User Image
» Ever since we were little, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx we were so on fire for our dreams.
We never let anyone blow out xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx our flames.

Scarlett smiled at the noise Hunter let out, but her satisfaction didn't last long. He soon busied himself with the unexpected guest. Her fun was over but she realized she was secretly glad there was a distraction from Hunter.

The stranger brought them food! Cam sure knew how how to make friends."Wow, thanks!" what a pleasant surprise. "I'm Scarlett." she smiled.

Hunter soon gave all of his attention to Cameron. He kissed his cheek and played with his hair. Her cheek? Her hair? Was Cameron a boy or a girl? Scarlett certainly wasn't asking in case of being rude. Maybe if Cameron talked enough she would be able to figure it out. She felt awkward just standing in the room while the two friends talked.

Hunter seemed to be enjoying his friend's company very much. Is he gay? she wondered to herself, feeling increasingly awkward. Maybe she'd been flirting with someone that wasn't actually attracted to her at all. Maybe that's just how he acted with everyone, as it seemed to be evident here. She really didn't know anything about him so it could be possible. Or maybe he was just a player, which wasn't much better. Scarlett felt angry at herself for being stupid.

Now the music changed. It was like Scarlett had disappeared from the room completely. Hunter stretched and his shirt rode up again. ******** you go away. she rolled her eyes. Her room was the last place she wanted to be right then. She made a mental note to find a new place to go if she wanted to feel comfortable, since apparently here wasn't an option anymore.

"Yeah," she responded to Hunter's question without her usual smile. Guess Cam's food is for later then... She felt rude for not eating many of the scones but that would have meant going near Hunter to get to them and that wasn't going to happen. She picked up her navy blue bag from the bed and stood near the door, farther from Hunter than she normally would have stood in relation to a person. Scarlett was just glad she could get out of the room. Now maybe she could meet new people. Better people.

User Image

OOC: sorry it's lame /:

Anxious Cat

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What's the matter? xx
xxxxxxxx Cat got your tongue?

With it being her fourth year there, Alison quickly learned that going to the main building and getting squished between people to get a few papers was something she could get away with not doing. At least being at school gave her something to do. She could show how much she had improved over the summer. She had a lot of control over her power now, which gave her a chance of maybe winning a tournament this year. She had never tried before but she watched every one, and she was confident that she could do it but Ferals usually didn't enter. That meant she didn't have much of an example to go off of for winning but that also meant people may not know how to deal with her power.

Ali always told herself she wanted to get better but she didn't do much besides the exercises in class. Her mother and father had helped her train at least every day during the summer. Her little sisters and brother would come watch sometimes. She would make them proud this year. Maybe I'll be good enough to get a scholarship. She smiled, full of hope. Last year, it had been decided that she would travel as soon as she got a scholarship and Ali kept a worn-out map with her at all times. She always pictured herself traveling with a friend: Skylar.

Sky was her best friend. She was the main reason Ali was excited to come back to Arbitrium. As she got out of her car, she disconnected her iPod from the stereo and plugged it into her ear buds. The girl sneaked past the main building that was swarming with freshmen and quickly made her way to the Zuda house. She noticed that most of the rooms already had both of their students occupying them except the last one. One name was on the door: Skylar Smith. Smiling widely, she opened the door prepared to greet her friend but then discovered that Sky was nowhere to be found. "Oh," she slumped a little bit. She shoved all of her things onto her bed and escaped the dorm immediately. Any excuse to get out of Zuda; she didn't really belong there.

She walked quickly around campus in anticipation of finding her friend. She looked everywhere, briefly hoping she wasn't hiding somewhere invisible. Even if she were, Sky would most likely go up and talk to Ali if she saw her so she wasn't too worried. She never in a million years would have thought, Oh the first place she would be is next to someone smoking, but there she was! What the heck? Sky hated when people smoked. That's why Ali didn't smoke and rarely drank. Why was she staying there talking? Who were they? She was surprised at first but it wasn't unlike Sky to make new friends.

"Hey, Sky!" she smiled at her friend as she gracefully made her way over to her and placed her iPod gently in her pocket. She wished she could hug her; Ali was a very physical person. She was so glad to find her. Seeing her face was so comforting, she almost forgot that she was around strangers. Ali hated being around strangers. "I'm Alison," she introduced herself to both boys, trying to look as comfortable as possible. The truth was, she was very cautious around people she didn't know. It was hard for her to trust people, she didn't know why. She liked most people. She looked down at the boy on the ground, who was smoking. She sat down and said, "You look familiar, have I seen you before?" She thought she would remember somebody with hair like that but it wasn't that part that she remembered. It was his facial features that looked so recognizable, not to mention his smell. She had definitely smelled that before. He had seemed so new though. So why was he so familiar?

Ali gently pulled Sky's hand away from her mouth and whispered, "Stop," so quietly she knew only her friend could hear her. It was a habit Sky still hadn't broken even though she had been trying for a while. She had been getting better about it; sometimes she would catch herself and stop. Most of the time, however, Ali felt like it was her job to make sure Sky kept on track to what she wanted to do, just like she did with her siblings. She considered Sky amongst them.

It was so interesting to watch her be so bubbly around other people. Ali wished she could do that. She secretly hated how reserved she tended to be around other people. She tried to follow Sky's lead and be more talkative with these people. "Wouldn't it be more fun to guess what they can do?" she smiled as she turned towards the smoker. "You have to be an elemental. What kind though?" and then she addressed the attractive boy an the other side of him. He looked older than the first boy but she hadn't seen him before. "You're harder to place... you don't have anything strikingly obvious. Psionic? Molecular?" Ali was usually good about knowing what people could do, but he was very confusing. He certainly wasn't a feral. He didn't have the smell or the posture. Ali moved all her hair to one side as she awaited an answer. She made an effort to blink, as she tended to do that less often than Non-Ferals did and that freaked some people out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          outfit: here | music: here | location: front lawn | feeling: excited, uncomfortable | currently: talking to Micah, Caden, and Skylar

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

CAMERON INDIE LANE

User Image
x x Everyday I fight a war against the MIRROR|I
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI can't take the person starin' back at me
x x x x x x x x x x x xI'm a hazard to myself . . .

As Cam stepped in he felt pretty welcomed by hunter, who seamed happy to see him. A small grin perked between his cheeks. He set the decorated bag on a table upon entering. He was sure they would know what to do with them. Scarlet introduced herself and he extended his smile towards her. "I'm Cameron" he introduced himself extending a hand to shake hers. Maybe that wasn't such a common gesture any more. He thought it was polite though and wanted to keep a certain stature.
                                                    As she got farther into the room and the door shut behind her Hunter found himself toying with the short tufts of blonde hair growing in a near pixie style. He asked a somewhat inevitable question about it. It was much longer before the summer started, although having his particular ability made it very simple to continuously change her appearance, Cam usually went about using it in a subtle manor. Often over using it would result in unfortunate, and styling trends. For example her hair. It could be altered through morphing, but why would she feel obliged to use what caused it as a band aid to fix it. She was slowly growing fond of it short, although it was hard to get used to.

"My summer has been pretty eventful, wen't to fiji for a coupl
                                                    e of weeks." she told him. "soaked up some rays, went diving." she elaborated, "Did either of you get up to anything marvelous?" she asked, looking at him and then the girl who she had only just met. She didn't want to walk into their room on the first day and then make her feel like a third wheel to the convorsation, but when she looked over at Scarlet she kind of felt some awkward tension. She was probably wondering about her. It was a look in the face that cameron had been observing in people he just met, for a few years now. It never made him feel quite as awkward as he believed the other person was, he had grown comfortable with his power, and it's effects on her body. She had been ashamed for so long, but things weren't like that anymore; the hair was a little different, it was like a security net for her, but she was getting used to it's disposal as well.

As scarlet nervously made her way to the door, grabbing her bag, cam waved and said good bye. "It was nice meeting you, i hope you enjoy the scones." She smiled. As far as people went, scarlet did seam nice. Cam could only assume why she left, but it didn't bother him much, she didn't bite off his head, or make a fuss, she dealt with the nerves her own, respectful way; which was more than could be said for a vast majority of people that meat Cameron and her persona.

Adressing Hunters other question she answered very shortly. "I just felt like a change." she shrugged. It wasn't exactly the truth but it was something, without leaving him hanging.

User ImageUser Image

What is
                            x x x xl o v e
                                    x x x xWhere is
                                        x x x xx x x xl a u g h t e r
                                The SUN is
                            s e t t i n gx x x xx x x x
                            xxxx& the sky is getting heavyxxxx
                            t o n i g h t

REPLICATION & INTANGIBILITY
HOUSE MARVEL
x x x x xMOLECULAR

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

User Image

TIMESKIP !

Time: 20:30
                                                  People are: Probably in their dorms, predrinking or whatever people do before parties.
                                                  Note: There is no set dress code, but the girls get pretty into the whole "getting dressed up thing"

Announcement: There are two open female spots. If anyone wants them. I'm not sure about accepting new people. I'm feeling temperamental. Also If you really want a teach spot PM me.

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

User Image

User Image
                                                  ██ ██ ██ I want a girl with LIPS like morphine...
                                                  ██ ██ ██ ██ knock me out
                                                  ██ ██EVERY TIME THEY TOUCH ME...

Skylar combed through her tangles of damp blonde hair. She wasn't really one for parties, but going to The Barn on the first night back was pretty much a traition by this point in the school's history. Dating back to when the school had first moved to this location, and probably even before that, as it had been a liberal arts college prior to a superhuman university. Skylar didn't really like parties because while other people were busy making trashy fools of themselves, Skylar was usually sitting in a corner chatting or doing nothing at all. She was always grateful for people who stopped to chat, but she felt bad that she couldn't do more. Dance and get up to all sorts of disgraceful hanky-panky like the other girls did. Skylar monitored her alcohol intake carefully, because she had to be fully aware of what she was doing, lest someone come to close to her. The thing she feared more then anything else was harming someone beyond repair. She had yet learned how to reverse the energy absorption.

Skylar hadn't really unpacked, but many of her things were already sorted into plastic containers in her dorm room, as she had never really left. She dug out her laptop first and managed to produce a set of speakers. She threw together a quick playlist that she hoped Alison wouldn't mind. Their tastes in music were often different but overlapping. She let out a sigh as she continued to rummage, looking for her hair straightener. "You know I hate parties. Even this one." she whined to the girl who was practically her sister, already knowing what she was going to say: something about it not being socially acceptable for them not to go. Something about new kids. Something about.. oh whatever. It didn't really matter. Neither of them had a choice whether or not they were going.

As she withdrew the straightener from one of the bins, she plugged it into the wall and allowed it to heat up before turning back to the clothes she had to choose from, scattered haphazardly across the bed, the desk and the chair. "Why couldn't I have a useful power, like having perfect hair..." she mumbled, mostly to herself but partly to her friend, "Instead I get to kill the next boy I kiss. Whoopee." she tacked on sarcastically. With and eyeroll she held up another outfit, before discarding it onto the ever-growing pile on the bed that she would have to clean up before they left. Giving up for now, Sky plopped herself down on the clothes-strewn chair and began to heat press her hair both dry and straight. For some reason she enjoyed the sizzling sound that it made. She wiggled her nose, unsure about this whole ordeal. In all likelyhood, her ex, Hunter, would be there. God, that boy unnerved her.

Skylar let out a sigh as she finished up her hair, setting down the straightener. She painted her nails a brilliant shade of blue. Another obstacle before I can chew you! Take that! she thought to herself, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. She let a purr escape the back of her throat as she plopped herself down beside her friend, tugging at Alison's shirt carefully. Changing was usually the last thing that either of them did because Skylar was very efficient at making a mess of things. She, herself was still in the jeans and the long sleeved t-shirt she had worn in today. "So about that Liam fellow..." Skylar grinned, elbowing her friend in the stomach with her clothed arm. She was prone to teasing Alison about Liam because the two shared the same powers. "Think of the cute little kittens you could make" the girl flouted sticking her tongue out at her friend. Until she was better trained, Skylar tried to avoid the dating pool all together. It only proved messy when you risk killing someone with every kiss.

She lifted herself back off the bed, plucking a light purple dress from the pile and stripping down into her underwear, and pulling it on. It seemed too... there was far too much skin showing. Letting out another heaving sigh, she proceeded to pull nude tights on. Too much skin on most girls wasn't a bad thing, but one brush could be then end of someone... Skylar could... well... literally make boys drop dead. She pulled out the box full of three-quarter length gloves, which she always had on hand and pulled out a pair of laced white gloves. A few more little touches and her outfit was complete. "What do you think?" she asked, twirling once and demonstrating her clumsy curtsy. She sat back at the desk and started doing her eye make-up.

OUTFIT

ZUDA
                                                  MOLECULAR
                                                  ENERGY ABSORPTION & INVISIBILITY

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings
                                                                            Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
                                                                            Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
                        User Image

Preston couldn't help but grin as he watched the darkness slowly disperse His eyes trailing towards Elle She looked tired and Preston just couldn't resist. He casually leaned back in his chair again. "Did you overdo it Elle?" he teased raising an eyebrow. He just couldn't help himself it was slightly amusing to him. It wasn't long after before the screaming stopped as well which he guessed the same thing had happened to Lila too. Awww he was sure they would be pissed that he had just left them to it. They looked like they had it under control and to be honest that was all he cared about. Things being under control although it was a rather nice start to the year. Letting his chair fall back onto its four legs he pushed himself to his feet. Still no kiss from Lila? That was disappointing he frowned slightly although he didn't get one from Elle either it would look slightly bad if he had asked them both after all. Hmmm what the hell it wasn't like either of them would mind too much.

Letting one of his hands move to rest under Lila's chin he leaned towards her giving her a light peck on the cheek. "You did great you really like hearing people screaming don't you?" He commented before his attention moved to Elle his hand leaving Lila's chin to lightly rest under the other womans as he gave her a light peck on her cheek as well. "I can't forget you either El. Looked like I wasn't needed in that instance." Preston said although with both of their powers together he was hardly needed. He did wonder if Mason was going to be going to the party though. "See you later Mason, Ladies Come meet me at my room if your going to the party." Blowing them a kiss he left the hall and headed towards his room to unpack. At least his room mate was there right?

- - - -Timeskip - - - -

Preston had been unpacking his things and sorting his things out getting ready for the party wich he was sure would be rather productive. He had showered and gotten his hair in order and was now getting changed in his room. His towel wrapped around his waist so well.....Nothing was hanging out as he slipped his boxers on. Letting the towel drop he went onto his jeans then a shirt and jacket. He wasn't really one for dressing up unless it was suppost to be formal.

Hmmmm Go find Lila or save Elle from her room mate? he had heard it was Oliver so that wasn't good for her. He guessed Elle is was. Besides Lila would see him if he was outside the door. He had seen his room mate Niklaus today so it wasn't too bad at least he knew it wasn't someone too annoying. he lightly knocked on the door waiting for an answer as he looked out for anyone else coming out of their rooms.

End of passion play, crumbling away
                                                                            I'm your source of self-destruction
                                                                            Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear

User Image
                                              HOUSE : MARVEL
                                              STUDY : ELEMENTAL

User Image

Leo. His named certainly seemd fitting. She took note, while starting to go back to unpacking her belongings. Athena got off her bed and started throwing her already sorted things into her drawers and everywhere else.

One of her eyebrows raised when the boy suddenly fixed to leave after noticing her presence. Leo, however, pushing him forcefully, but not meanly onto his bed. So, they were brothers. She took a moment to look them over for a second They did look quite alike, her attention drawn to their hair more than anything else. "Hey. I'm Athena," She gave a quick wave back and polite smile. "So, which one of you guys is the older one?" She asked curiously. Honestly, she couldn't quite tell herself look-wise. Her eyes shifted back and forth from them, to her things, keeping in mind the annual party going on tonight.

-- time skip --

She proceeded to engage in casual conversation with her roommate (and. Athena got done packing away all but very few of her belongings. She was trying to decide what exactly to wear to the barn party, but she did have something in mind. In the midst of conversation, Athena got up and started making her way to the bathroom, although keeping her attention on her newfound roommate. "So, I forgot to ask. Any ground rules you would like to put down? Pet peeves, blah blah." The blonde kept up her friendly, slight smile towards him until she disappeared into the bathroom. Although she couldn't see him, she was still very much listening.

While she set some things down, her eyes flickered over the amount of products on Leonardo's side, which ironically outnumbered her own. "Holy hairspray," She cracked a wider smile. Her leaned past the door, her upper body popping from the bathroom. "Thinking about opening a salon in there, Leo?" Athena teased, with a chuckle. It was understandable what with that hair-do of his but still.

OOC : i apologize for my super terrible post but i wanted to get something in ASAP. i'll fix it if need be.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Felix had gotten the required advice from Leonardo although he wasn't really feeling too confident about it mainly because he was sure that Elizabeth wouldn't be used to the kind of behaviour from him that Leo had suggested.....He let out a small sigh as he changed skinny jeans or rather trousers A sleeveless grey stripy top which looked pretty much like a poncho, Skeleton gloves and he was debating if he should finish it off with a bowl hat or not. Hmmmm this was one of the times he wished he had a room mate. There was certainly good and bad things about not having a room mate though.

Hmmm Back to what Leo had said though. Assertive, forward and Self-confident. He had even threatened that id Felix didn't he would. That wasn't a good thought especially with his girlfriend being the subject of the advice. He had even apologised to his room mate for just bursting in he would have to remember that he couldn't do that now especially when Leo's room mate was a girl.

Leonardo on the other hand had taken over his desk with various things most of it nothing to do with work. Felix was lucky he had his own bathroom he would kill for that. Maybe he should have put himself forward to be a prefect. Felix the a*****e. The younger twin getting the room to himself what kind of justice was that? Throwing himself onto his bed he let out a small yawn. His eyes trailed towards Athena He had told her that he was older then they had a nice chat before Felix left to get ready for the party. He wondered what she would say about his advice to his younger brother. It was then the blonde spoke.

"So, I forgot to ask. Any ground rules you would like to put down? Pet peeves, blah blah."

Hmmm ground rules or pet peeves? He thought for a moment he was a rather laid back person. Hmmm He lightly shook his head. before she disappeared into the bathroom. "WelI guess if you want to use something just let me know when you finish it so I can get in a replacement." He replied it wasn't much to ask right? He couldn't throw out rules galore after all, It wouldn't be polite espeically to a girl.

"Holy hairspray,"

"Thinking about opening a salon in there, Leo?"

Oh it sounded like Athena was surprised. He couldn't help but grin at that. He slowly made his way towards his door lightly leaning against the frame to see Athena leaning out of the bathroom. He thought for a moment. "Why not?" He questioned as he made his way towards the door. "How about you be my first customer?" He suggested cocking his head to the side letting one of his hands raiseslightly until his index and middle finger caught one of her blonde locks. Lightly he ran her hair between his fingers unsure of what her answer would be. He thought about it a little what kind of style would he do? Maybe all down with a few curls. He was sure that would look great on her.

The Goth Detectives of Marvel
                                                                            You just give us 48 hours and we will get the job done
                                                                            It will be great would just come out of our coffins at the beginning.
                                                                            It would be awesome.

Goths don't run they walk slowly so we just sort of slowly solve crime.

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

User Image

Ƚiam Ɉason ettway

the man around the cornerx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x swore he'd kill the cat on sight.
so, he loaded up his shotgun with NAILS and DYNAMITE
x x x he waited
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x for the cat to AND HE WAITED
for the cat to come around....
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x for the cat to ninety-seven pieces of the man
x x x x x xwas all they f o u n d . . .

═══════════════════════════════════════════

Liam eyed the boy suspiciously as he spoke. Liam had always pegged Oliver as more abnormal then the rest of the estrangness of Zuda house. To his question, the boy merely shrugged. Elle was probably one of the only ones who was pro- interhouse sabotage. Usually members of one's own house got the soft end of vile pranks. Liam supposed that whatever it was he had done was ill-deserved and uncalled for. The two had equally foul personalities, just in different manners.

"Tempest" he stated bluntly to the next question. The girl was playful and less foul, as he had been paired with Elle last year. The only rule between the two: was stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Which worked well enough for Liam. He wasn't really one to socialize. Liam raised an eyebrow at the next motion. Was Oliver coming on to him? Leave it to this school to fester oddities and faggots... he thought to himself, running his hand through his hair. Then again, after seeing the girls that go here... I might consider it too he paused and pondered the the thought with more intent No...No I wouldn't. That's revolting he summed up the thought before catching the scent of another feline... that was... odd... the boy scrambled to the door of the washroom, but there was no one to be found...

#timeskip

Parties, in Liam's opinion, were a change for the ugly girls to get laid, the stupid to act... well... stupid... and the intelligent to drink casually and plot the weaknesses of their enemies. He was also particularly fond of the catastrophe that whoever decided what to play called "music". Had he had a choice, he probably wouldn't have been going. Chances were that he would be spending the evening very much alone if he decided not to. Which wasn't a bad thing, only new students made the best prey. Usually after the influence of a little alcohol, people's weirdo started showing and they let their powers run amok. It would give him an idea of what he would be up against in the 's**t-disturber' department.

As a male, he felt no obligation to dress up so he would occupy himself by using the prep time to get a few drinks into him. Make people tolerable? He wasn't really sure what the purpose of drinking was, other then it altered the reality and he enjoyed it. If only he could go through every day feeling the same... He trotted down the hallway to one of the vending machines, slipping in a bunch of quarters and pressing the button for Coca-Cola. Nothing came out. Liam swore colourfully before slamming his palm against the button again. Still nothing. He rolled his eyes and made his way back to his room.

He pulled out one of the bags he had stuffed away haphazardly earlier in the unpacking process, withdrawing a can of coke which he proceeded to pour into a glass. Followed by spiced rum. It was probably closer to half-and-half then Liam would have liked, but he took a sip from it anyway. The young man glanced over his shoulder towards the girl's bed. He wasn't entirely sure where she was or what she was up to. As much as he enjoyed the solitude, he couldn't help but wonder what she would be wearing, amongst other things. He sat himself down in the desk chair and continued to sip his strongly mixed friend.

(( OoC: . 1) I'm not homophobic, but I figured knowing Liam, he proabably is. 2) Not happy with this ))

═══════════════════════════════════════════

KAVAL of HOUSE ZUDA
User ImageUser Image
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

User Image

HOUSE: Zuda
POWER: Weather Manipulation

Take me I'm Alive๑๑๑
xxxxxxxxxxxxNever was a girl with a wicked mind...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But everything looks better๑๑๑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen the sun goes down...

Katherine had made her way out of the room, not long after Liam had. Walking around campus, looking around at all the newbies and the tons of people that were actually returning. a smirk forming on her face as she saw some familiar faces around. ones she didn't actually mind. Some she did, but she wasn't completely complaining. making her way around the campus she made her way into the main building. looking around at the people at the tables as she made her way past them and into the training room. looking around she saw the lights were out, and the room was completely empty. a strange sight in this school, was for this room to be empty. flicking the light switch on, she walked into the room and over to the punching bag, before slipping off her heels and balancing herself on her bare feet. Katherine had learned to defend herself a long time ago. When she was younger she wasn't that great at using her powers. As she got older, she learned to control them of course, but before that, she needed some way to defend herself. Against... the people in her life that wanted to hurt her... mentally shaking all those thoughts from her head she gave the punching bag a swift and hard jab, followed by a goods combo, and a spinning kick, her foot landing right smack in the middle of the bag, causing it to swing back and forth. Looking up at the clock she wondered what everyone else was doing. though, she did like to be alone sometimes, now being one of them; she needed to collect her thoughts and take her anger out on a bag, instead of her roommate. She was just looking forward to the party.

TIMESKIP

Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her petite and fair frame. now she had to go back to her room, and hopefully not run into any of those losers who thought they were cool by pulling off girl's towels and not giving them back. Those were the people who "accidentally" got struck by lightning. Freak accidents happen. Right..? Smirking to herself at that thought she held the towel to herself as she made her way over to her room and inserted the key into her lock walking in and giving liam a look as she saw him drinking a drink. "hey." she walked over to her dresser and opened it, before looking over her shoulder at Liam. glancing back over at her dresser she mentally figured out what she was going to wear before turning back to Liam. "and now how am i supposed to get dressed with you in here kitty cat?" she asked, before turning back around and pulling out everything she was going to wear. she could always create a thick fog? But... no... that would just make everything in the room... that just wasn't good. Grabbing the things from her closet, she was happy she was one of those people that didn't need make-up to actually look good. Otherwise this wouldn't be the best time to run into the roommate that could hold it over you. "cover your eyes Liam. i mean it.' she growled out. if she caught him peaking, she would kill him. making sure her back was to him, she dropped the towel and quickly slipped on her undergarments, before grabbing her dress and getting dressed. Once that was done she turned around and looked at him.

Walking over to her dresser she pulled out the necklace and the bracelet, slipping them on before bending down to where her shoes were and picking up a pair of them, placing them by her bed before taking a seat on her own bed and looking over at him. "Going to the party?" she asked as she picked up a brush and ran it through her platinum blonde hair. after it was brushed out, she placed the brush down and stood up, making her way over to Liam's bed and grabbing the drink from his hand. 'why thank you darling." she took a sip and glanced over at the time before placing the drink down and walking over to her mirror, she didn't care if she was giving Liam a good view of her backside or not, she just knew that she needed to put on her make-up. Plus, it was a mirror. She could tell if he was staring at anything. Opening her make-up bag she applied her make-up, deciding on not as dark as usual before she closed everything up and facing her feline roommate once again. "hoping to get laid tonight?" she cocked her head to the side at him, a small smirk on his face. there were a lot of boys at this school that liked to get in lots of people's pants. And with brand new toys walking around, the guys went crazy in the first dance of the year. Katherine had gotten to brunt of all of that last year when she had been new.

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Out Of Character ; sorry its sucky D; mi brain has to get used to everything again. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff