Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Cleric

Invisible Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image
                                                        ☆☆☆ He took one too many shortcuts before realizing he'd lost his key card. The realization struck him like lightning. It sent a cold chill up his spine. It was a feeling he knew too well. From years of making mistakes. He knew what it felt like when he made one. He knew it too well. Sweat drop. "Damn it! Where'd I drop my key card?" Talking to himself. Panicking by himself. Corbin Karasu was a weirdo. Now he looked like one. His key card was probably in a shadow or next to one. A dark place. Shady. Someplace inconvenient. Who knows? It could be anywhere. What if someone decides to use it. Steal something. Deface school property. THEN BLAME ME? He thought these this to himself but gasped audibly as he walked out of the boy's dormitory to retrace his steps. Only he didn't walk there to begin with. What got him into this mess was slipping in and out of the shadows. Social awkwardness

☆☆☆ His electronic chip for billing and paying was still fixed to his watch. His money was safe. No one was going to buy any steak dinners on his account. His room was a place he wanted in to. Right now. Corbin required privacy. Safety. His school colors were itchy. F. M. L. He ran up the stairs and down the stairs. Twice, before thinking to check the halls in front of his classrooms. His face turned white. Even the tops of his hands drained of color. Corbin remembered checking out the room numbers on his schedule earlier. Soft, rich carpets were no match for his stomping and scrambling around. The halls were crowded and there was an endless amount of moving legs all over. To look for his key he had to bend... and then look... LIKE A PERVERT. Not discreet enough. He tried to look casual as he paced back and forth. The color returned to his face. Red! Stiffly sneaking past an open classroom wondering if the laughter he heard inside was somehow related to his situation. It was Sunday and there were no classes. But students loitered the halls. Empty rooms.Starting social clubs he'd never join."Key card... key card... where is it?!"
                                                        WWWW&H [Lost his key card while exploring the shadows at school. Looking for it now. Wandering]
                                                        OOC [DRAMA BEGINS NOW]

Blessed Cleric

User Image
            User Image

Long ago Suchin lost the fumbling anxiety that came with first days. It was replaced with a neutral poise that she required herself to maintain at all times. Nervousness was something she didn't believe in anymore and her only reasoning was she always felt nervous. Nervous she'd slip up and put people in danger. Over time her nerves numbed over to nothingness. Something some people might mistake for slightly defiant confidence. If only they knew.

She stood in front of the dorm building, clutching a folded and wrinkled piece of paper firmly in her right hand, holding the handle to her suitcase in the other. 'Room 213' Nankaina was a large school, but they had a small enough student body that each pupil was given his or her own room. This was great for people who liked their privacy but it could be lonely for extreme introverts. For Suchin, it was pretty similar to home. She interacted with those she had to during the day, while classes where in session and meals were being served but unless it was required she could hide away on her own. The only problem was this year she was expected to be social. Her parents were worried about her to the point that they almost had her worried about herself. She promised them she wouldn't spend so much time in her room this year, and with the keycards monitoring her every move they'd surely know if she was lying to them.

Making her way through the doors she nodded to those she remembered vaguely from the year before. Maybe if she had made more of and effort last year she'd remember names or even stories. It was a waste of energy to worry about that now. Instead she put her focus back at the task at hand. Her first year she was in a room on the first floor, all the way tucked in a back corner. 'Perfect for sneaking out.' Everyone would say. Not that she ever did anything like that. This year she seemed to be smack dab in the middle of the second floor. Great. Surrounded by noise and no way to escape. She supposed it was the gods way of punishing her for wasting such an opportunity last year.

Her ID card slid seamlessly into the slot and the door unlocked with a soft but audible click. The door slid open and she walked inside, her suitcase dropping next to the bathroom door and the strap of the bag on her bag sliding down her shoulder as she tossed it to her bed. Everything was neat and clean. It smelled almost like a hospital room, so sanitary, but slightly more musty from being shut up all summer.

First thing was first, Suchin briskly walked across the room and threw back the curtains to open the window on the far wall and air out the room. It was the most she could do for now. There was a decent autumn breeze outside today, hopefully it would help. The next quest, she guessed, would to be to get reacquainted with the grounds. It was at least an hour and a half until the dinning hall would start serving lunch. She could unpack, but it would be more sociable of her to go and sit in the courtyard between the dorm building and the dinning hall in the interim.

So that's what she did. The girl grabbed her iPod and a book from her backpack and walked back through the dorm building, outside, and found a bench on one of the courtyard paths to sit down on. Let the people watching commence.

TALKING!! THINKING!!
                                                                                            my health 100%
                                                                                            my location dorms - courtyard
                                                                                            my company faceless bodies and nameless faces
                                                                                            my music You Gave Me a Promise - Fireflight has nothing to do with her really I was just listening to it)
                                                                                            my ooc of all the shitty posts. I would've bumped into you, Dusty, but it seems we're not near each other. Also someone should remind me to stop using dark colours as main colours because you can't see them for s**t.

Bashful Tycoon

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

This is it...oh my gosh. Sumiko stared at a key card in her hand as she walked in a hall. I'm finally here. I'm finally a student! I'll have to find Masaru soon and surprise him! She giggled internally, her bright blue eyes closing as a bright smile curled onto her face. She missed her dear brother so much. She hadn't seen him in a few years, how horrible!! Being separated from the one person who really understood her was really taxing on the weak girl. Sumiko lightly ambled in the halls, turning some papers in her hands. On the papers were various school things: her classes, her dorm number, the rules, and more. She never really bothered with soaking the information in, she'd learn later.

Sumiko rolled the papers up and looked at the ground. She hated to make eye contact with strangers. Her eyes were only meant for people she trusts. By looking on the floor, she noticed something sitting down the hall. What is that? The purple haired girl thought as she walked up to it. Upon further inspection and a closer distance, she noticed it was a key card. Why would a key card be in the middle of no where? Sumiko looked up and around, curious to see if anyone was going to rush toward it. With no one in the hall, Sumiko bent down to pick up the key card. She turned it over and noticed the name on it. Corbin Karasu. That's a boy name. She pondered, holding the card up to her eyes. I should head to the boy's dorm then, no? Sumiko held the found key card in her hand as she walked down the hall.

With pulling out the school map out many times, she surely found her way to the boy's dorms. However, there was no way Sumiko would dare to enter it. Boys were in there. Boys. Maybe I should leave a note by the door...? Sumiko inspected the door to the boy's dorms. There wasn't a real spot for any note to go there. I guess I can just leave a note... Sumiko grabbed one of the random school rules papers and pulled out a pen from her front pocket. She pressed the paper on the bumby wall and scribbled:
                                          Corbin Karasu-san: I've found something that belongs to you. I plan to be at the school pool for the afternoon. I do hope you find this note.
                                          -Sumiko Fukui

With a nervous smile, she slid the note in the door and walked off. Was it the best idea? No. However, Sumiko didn't know what to do. If the boy didn't show up at the pool, she supposed that the best thing to do was to take it to the office. That would be the right thing to do in this case. Sumiko, pulling out the map again, softly took her time to get to the swimming pool. She, of course, wanted to see the pool. It was something she loved, something she lived in, something magical. Water.

Sumiko finally found the swimming pool on campus and smiled brightly. No one was around to bug her. Ah, water! She took a few steps closer to the edge of the pool. Her free hand rose above the water and she focused. Slowly, water from the pool curled into the air, anxiously following Sumiko's hand as she danced to and fro. For quite some time, she twirled the water in the air, enjoying herself.

"Talk Think Text

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
╔═════════════════════╗
𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 Happy
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 No One
𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 Swimming Pool
𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓴 ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯ (90%)

╚═════════════════════╝

In Desolation

OOC- Yay, Sumiko found the card! biggrin Hope you don't mind. ^^

Devoted Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███ HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN DO IT LIKE ME
                                                        tab tab KEEP IT tab SO tab tab COOL tab LIKE ME
                                                        tab tab tab tab THAT CAN MAKE IT SO HOT LIKE ME
                                                        tab tab tab tab tab TAKE IT TO THE TOP l i k e tab m e

███ GIRL YOU KNOW THERE AIN'T
                                                                        ███ NOBODY, NOBODY, ZERO !

STAMINAXX ██████████ STRENGTH ██████████ 
                                                                SPEEDXXXX ██████████ AGILITYXX ██████████ 
                                                                INTELLECT ██████████ CHARISMA ██████████

“Hey-hey-hey! You can’t be wearing that! It’s you’re first day! Go back home and change! Turn around right now!”

A woman followed behind the blue haired male as he pushed open the doors to the school. She had been following him around since he woke up today. Maybe word had gotten out that he had to go back to school or something? Either way, she was really, really, really annoying. The whole way she complained out his clothing choice and how he didn’t look school ready. Whatever. It was just clothes. Rolling his eyes, the male blew out a heavy sigh and made his way to his room. The woman tapped his shoulder irritated that she was being annoyed. ”I know you hear me! Go home and change.”

”Will you leave me the hell alone?” He grumbled slipping his ID card into the appropriate door slot, and opening his door. It wasn’t like people in the school didn’t know about him or his power to communicate with the dead; he just didn’t want the new kids staring at him like he was crazy. Tossing his stuff to the floor the blue haired male flopped down on his bed and let out yet another sigh. Already, he knew he was going to miss terrorizing his sisters. The room was so…empty and boring. ”Aiken, you better not be ignoring me! You need me I’m not going anywhere.” Well empty of living humans anyway. The dead loved to follow him around; why, he’ll never know.

”Alright! Abby, right? It’s far too late for me to go and change my clothes. Do you understand? I’m here now. Go bother someone else!” He threw his pillow right through her, pushing himself up off the bed and leaving the room before she could regain her form. There was still some time left before everyone had to go to the cafeteria for dinner. Giving short waves and smiles, Aiken proceeded through the halls. He wasn’t Mr. Popular or anything but he was well known throughout the school. Of course only because last year he looked completely stupid walking around talking to himself. But he did get along fairly well once people started to know that seeing and communicating with the dead is one of his powers.

Just as he was on his way to the dining hall, a loud snicker caught his attention. Glancing over to a bench, he noticed a girl sitting down and reading a book; she had earbuds in and seemed to be having a decent time being by herself. Only…she wasn’t alone. There was a kid about nine or ten years old laying under the bench trying his damndest to look up her clothing. The little pervert. Oh how he wished he could do that and get away with it.

”Hey!” He called out to her coming over to the bench and plopping down beside the girl without a care in the world. Him calling out so suddenly scared the poor kid away, but it was probably for the better. ”Hmmm, you’re Suchin right?” He had remembered her face from the year before. She wasn’t the chatty type that was for sure. Most to all of last year they spoke maybe every other day but it was only because it was the general “good mornings” and what-not. Normally he wouldn’t remember such a fragile girl, but he remembered her only because of that boy. That boy had been following her around last year too. Maybe he had a crush on her? Weird. ”What’cha reading?” He asked not entirely caring what she was reading. He just knew sitting here staring at her would be overly weird for no reason.

Better than wandering around waiting to kill time, right?

HEALTH ██████████ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Thoughts // "Hmmm, hopefully she's not a total bore like last year. And what the hell is up with that kid?” //sighs
                                                    Mood // Bored and hungry
                                                    Out Of Condoms // Ugh, sorry for the completely HORRID post.
                                                    Company //
                                                    Taka tashimaru
                                                    I hope this is okay with you.

Blessed Cleric

User Image
              User Image

Suchin gave a little jump when her quiet was interrupted. 'Who in the world...?' She wondered, but as soon as she lifted her eyes from the page it was suddenly understandable. One thin hand raised to remove an earbud so she could hear what was going on.

Aiken Fushima was kind of known as a crazy kid. Or was for the most part of the year prior. He was always found talking to himself--now everyone knew there was actually someone there. So it startled her less that he was yelling, and more that he was yelling at her. You'd think he'd know that she wasn't one for conversation, but he was also a rather brash person in her personal opinion. "You'd be correct." She said quietly, keeping her voice even and wondering why he was bothering her. Most people left her alone because she was "weird", though she was perfectly fine with that.

The raven haired girl arched an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly as Aiken questioned her choice in literature. 'He must be very bored if he's going to sit and try and talk to me.' "It's a biography of a classical pianist...Fushima, are you feeling well?" It was so unusual. And honestly he wasn't exactly her prime choice of company. Someone who was as prone to outbursts of rage and raw emotion was a dangerous friend for her to keep. Having only teenagers around her to pick from, this limited her pool of possible companions considerably. And at this school busts of magical chaos usually followed emotions' suite.

TALKING!! THINKING!!
                                                                                              my health 100%
                                                                                              my location dorms - courtyard
                                                                                              my company faceless bodies and nameless faces
                                                                                              my music You Gave Me a Promise - Fireflight
                                                                                              my ooc It's short and I'm sorry. I'm working on a second character too right now

iDeepToot

Invisible Exhibitionist

User Image
    User Image
                                                          ☆☆☆ When the hallway floors didn't seem to have any keycards lying around he slinked into the shadows and oozed back to the dormitories. He rolled over the front of the door. Sat down. Sighed. It was hopeless, but his hands checked his pockets again. Every pocket was flat with starch. No keycard here nor there. It was frustrating to think that one moment he had it and now he didn't. His stuff was locked in his room forever. From now on to avoid the replacement fee. A couple of months. He'd have to wear the same clothes everyday. And not sleep....

☆☆☆ He looked over and saw a piece of paper sticking out of the crack in the door. Snatch! Since when was that here? What's this? A parking ticket for sitting here? Slowly. The color crept in and back out of his face. At first he was a little excited because it was a girl's handwriting conveniently inviting him to a sexy place. But the young man was not popular. He was brown and bristly. Nothing like the windswept men with twinkles in their eyes that attracted girls' attentions. Corbin Karasu was a scrub. No girl wanted anything to do with Corbin Karasu. He was a freshman. A nobody. Corbin Karasu seconds ago planned to wear one set of clothing and sleep in the courtyard until he could find his keycard. He didn't have a car or a permit. Corbin Karasu. Ladies and gentlemen

☆☆☆ Note crumpled tightly in hand. He swooped out of the dormitories. Out of there. Going not to the pool, but to find someone strong to protect him. Someone not cute. Someone with the capacity for manliness. Not that he himself didn't have any. Needed extra. Numbers for security. "Hey excuse me guys. I have no friends but I need your guyses protection. Can you both... come with me to the pool?" Courtyard. He popped out of someone's shadow and landed with an agile bounce in his step between Suchin and Aiken. He showed them the note. "Th-th-they h-ha-have my k-k-keycard and I don't know why but th-they-she w-wants to meet me at the pool." He gave each of them a knowing look with raised eyebrows. As if to finish his sentence with 'to drown me of course'.

WWWW&H [Courtyard. Interrupting a conversation over a book]
                                                          OOC [Plans. Plottings]
                                                          iDeepToot
                                                          Taka tashimaru
                                                          ArtyTheFairy

Bashful Tycoon

4,400 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

Finally, last year! Masaru stared at the dorm in front of him. There was the past two years of this life, sitting in there, doing work, socializing, enjoying this place he's been able to live at. School was not Masaru's cup of tea, but he enjoyed meeting various people with unique powers, just like his. However, his favorite part about school here was the pranks. Anyone who ever listens to rumors would know the name Fukui, the prankster. Though, not many people have called him a friend over his two years here. Why, one might inquire, would be like to have no friends? Masaru never saw the purpose of making friends. He can entertain himself, be friendly to the world, and doesn't need the emotional connection of friendship. That could change this year, but Masaru doubts it.

With a classic smirk on his face, he headed into the boy's dorm and began to climb the stairs. 304, horrible place to get out at night and pull pranks. Haha, guess the school got tired of me. He laughed internally as he thought of how silly the school was. As long as there was anything reflective in his room, he could escape easily. Ahh, gotta love my powers. Masaru finally reached the zenith of the stairs and wobbled to his room. Sliding his key card, he opened the door. Of course, it looked like any other room he had the past two years. Woohoo. Masaru closed the door and stepped in. Hm, I have time. Maybe I should pop in the girl's dorm? Isn't Sumiko going here this year?

That's right. Masaru's favorite person in the world was finally old enough. Sumiko, his best friend, his sister. Masaru grinned at the thought of seeing his little sister again. There wasn't a day that passed when he didn't miss her. Sumiko understood him, his powers, and loved him. Sometimes, to practice his energy constructs, he'd try copying the picture of her he had in his room. I should properly welcome her, the Masaru way! He snickered at the thought, heading over to the desk. It was time to snoop.

On the desk sat a clean mirror. It was small, but Masaru could teleport thru it. Slowly sticking his hand in, he began to teleport. His destination, the office for the school. He needed to find out what room number his little sister was going to be in. Once he reached to the other side, he stood in the hall of the office. Easy, as always. He thought, taking a few steps towards a door. Inside was a computer, flickering with life. Masaru grinned and tried to pull the door open. It didn't budge. Making things hard for me, huh?

Masaru held out his pointer finger and watched it shift into a shiny golden copper tone. With one jab into the key with his metal finger, the door opened. Easy. Masaru walked up to the computer and began to click about. Finding his sister's file was a little more challenging, due to all the files with his name on it. Yet, he found it. Room 109. Nice. He smirked.

"Fukui!" Someone shouted, staring into the room. Masaru looked up and smiled at the person. It was obvious they were a staff member and knew about him. Did he care? No. All he cared about was finding a reflective surface. Lucky for him, there sat a nice mirror on the wall. With any horrible speed he could muster, he rushed into the mirror. "Fukui!" They shouted again as he slid away.

"Bwahahaha!" Masaru laughed as he reappeared in the court yard. "Ahh, this school will always make me laugh." He talked to himself, ignoring all the people around him. Since I've never been in that room, I'll walk for now. Masaru thought, beginning to walk thru the courtyard.

"Talk" Think Text

╔═════════════════════╗
                      xxxmood Gleeful
                      xxxpeople Students
                      xxxplace Courtyard
                      xxxhealth ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ (95%)

╚═════════════════════╝

Devoted Wife

███ HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN DO IT LIKE ME
                                                          tab tab tab tab THAT CAN MAKE IT SO HOT LIKE ME

███ GIRL YOU KNOW THERE AIN'T
                                                                          ███ NOBODY, NOBODY, ZERO !

STAMINAXX ██████████ STRENGTH ██████████ 
                                                                  SPEEDXXXX ██████████ AGILITYXX ██████████ 
                                                                  INTELLECT ██████████ CHARISMA ██████████

”Classical pianist huh…? Beethoven surely would be too predictable.” He said more so to himself than her. Being such a freak over classical movies (romance in general) he knew a thing or two about the composers and orchestra; so taking the extra leap into being as boring as the girl before him, he looked into individual composers including some pianist. If there was a book on any classical pianist he might know something about the person. But only if it’s a well known someone. Too bad she seemed like the type to read about a less unknown pianist. ”Hmmm?” Her question brought him back to reality. Was he…feeling well? Absent mindedly he lifted his hand, placing his palm against his forehead. Seemed normal enough.

No doubt she wasn’t trying to be funny. She seemed too serious for that. But the only real reason he came was to get rid of the annoying little pervert that was trying to get off at looking at her panties. Although he did find himself wondering what kind of panties she was wearing. She looked like either polka-dots or stripes. Definitely polka-dotty. ”I’m doing fine I guess.” He said with a sigh. She was indeed boring. How on earth did she have friends? Did she even have any? With a huff he pushed away from the seat and shoved his hands into his pockets. He had a feeling hanging around with her would just get him down and all gloomy. Not because she’s depressing, no; but because there’s nothing to do with her. Total snores-vil this one.

”Well I’m off- holy fffu- what the hell is wrong with you!?”

He jumped turning to the male morphing out of a freaking shadow. Then again he should be used to people just appearing out of nowhere. It happened to him a lot. He just…wasn’t ready for it. ”Who the hell are you? And why would you announce that you have no friends?” He asked snatching the note the guy while doing so. The blue haired male was slightly irritated at the fact of being snuck up on; not to mention he just showed what he could do. Did he not know what kind of school this was? Anyone could target him now after seeing that and effectively make a way around his little vanishing act. After reading his note and listening to such a lame excuse to have protectors. Once again, did he not know where he was?

Everything in him was pointing towards ditching both of them and finding something better to get into but when looking around, there wasn’t much else to do. No one was really here yet so there was no one he actually could call his friend or associate around. So why not? Obviously someone just found his key card and wanted to return it but this guy goes off the deep end and tries to hire protectors. Foolish. Hopefully he’s stronger than he seems. Pushing his note back into the male’s hands, Aiken lifted an arm and scratched his head as he headed off towards the pool. ”I don’t pay much attention to anyone but I haven’t seen you before. So I’m guessing you’re new. The pool is this way.” The guy was bigger than him, what the hell did he need protection for? Boy did Aiken hate being shorter than males younger than him.

”Bring your a** if you’re coming!” He yelled out behind him. Better than standing around a girl reading about someone most likely dead and a dead little pervert trying to rub one out. Gross. Can ghosts even ejaculate? He did not want to find out. Either way, gives him something to do.

Of course upon reaching the pool there was nothing more than some girl standing around looking completely harmless in every way. ”Oh yeah, she’s definitely trying to steal your soul.” Throwing a glance at the other male, Aiken quickly became bored of the whole journey. A part of him was hoping it was someone trying to kill him. That would have been fun to watch.

HEALTH ██████████ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      Thoughts // "Lame!!” //sighs
                                                      Mood // Bored and still hungry
                                                      Out Of Condoms // --
                                                      Company //
                                                      Taka tashimaru
                                                      In Desolation
                                                      ArtyTheFairy

Vicious Hunter

User Image
      User Image

The force field he had around himself was always moving, passing by like a sudden flux of static cling. He had that warm, fuzzy, fresh from the dryer kind of look and he smelled nice, like a clean 100% cotton pillow. The only germs in his bubble were his brand of germs. Ezra didn't shake people's hands, he sort of gave them a holier-than-thou look and a snooty smirk. Their reward for wanting to bask in his glorious presence. Ezra Ikeda was one of the most dreaded, most recognized, most unbelievable student in the entire school. Woe to the incoming freshman who didn't know his face or his name—both of those things were plastered all over the honor roll wall from year one to year three. He was one of those guys with no social life and who didn't have anything better to do than complete their homework like an obedient dog..."...but not just ANY dog—A TOP DOG—THE BIGGEST DOG! THE LOUDEST BARKIEST DOG IN THE DOG HOUSE! BWAHAHAHAHA!" ...who talked to himself aloud a lot. Ezra finished his thought processes while passing a teacher's lounge. The professors inside cringed before hurrying to close the door—It's Ikeda! Don't make eye contact with him! He'll never shut up. It was a downer that someone so amazing and so handsome could have such an effect on others.

So there was nobody around him yet. It was like his force field was more than just an invisible wall. He was a repellent person, not the kind you wanted to know, in case he borrowed things without asking, stalked you, and then told everyone secrets about you that he'd learned during his stalking. He had perfectly trimmed hair, shiny, conditioned, with sparkly eyes and a startlingly smooth complexion. Even his voice was dreamy and creamy, but this man—this guy—he was down right batshit crazy. It was in the way he walked, sort of dancey and c**k sure—a terpsichorean god. Yes, even a third year could be popular and friendless. His peers knew better than to look at him, it was a common move to roll their eyes away from his direction.

He swiped his key card and hurled his suitcase into his dorm room with a bang then walked off, pneumatic door automatically closing. Like a rockstar on the rebound of their failed career, he sauntered through the building and into the middle of the courtyard with a fist-punch to the sky yelling, "TODAY ONLY! FREE HUGS FROM THE GOLDEN BOY—YOURS TRULY—EZRA IKEDA—that's me!"

LOCATION [Mmm... courtyard.]
                                            COMPANY [Who's the unlucky one to get yelled into?]
                                            Out.Of.Coffee [W00~!]

Quote:

Bashful Tycoon

4,400 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Partygoer 500

While in the courtyard, Masaru decided to take in the faces around him. A lot of new students, a few second years, and no third years he recognized. Look at all these fresh new faces. I'm sure eveeeeryyyone will love to be pranked by me. Masaru cunningly grinned at all the fun he will have this year with the new students. Though, he had to try rather hard not to mess with any potential friends for Sumiko. He wanted to make sure Sumiko got on a good foot in this school and having the first years hate her because of him would be horrible.

As he turned his head towards the boy's dorm, he noticed a familiar face. Is that who I think it is? Masaru thought, narrowing his red eyes at the person. The second he flung his hand in the air and shouted, Masaru began to crack up. He's heard of the third year Ezra Ikeda before. He doesn't recall ever pranking the brunette. He lives up to his reputation. Masaru walked up to the boy with a large grin. Sure, he's heard to never look at Ezra or else he'll get an earful, but he didn't care. They were, actually, in the same boat: well known and friendless.

"Hey Ikeda! You better stop shouting like that man." Masaru joked from afar as he walked closer. "You might scare off all the fresh meat. I was looking for people to prank and you ruined the moment." He continued his sarcastic tone as he laughed. "Glad to hear you live up to your reputation." Masaru had time to kill before setting up his sister's room for her welcome prank. Why not spend some time with a fellow third year?

"Talk" Think Text

╔═════════════════════╗
                        xxxmood Sarcastic
                        xxxpeople Ezra
                        xxxplace Courtyard

╚═════════════════════╝

ooc: yay! something for masaru to do!
      Crocodylus

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • First step to fame 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      User ImageUser Image

█████████████████████████████
      User Image
      █████████████████████████████

↳I sound like this
                        ↳I'm feeling happy.
                        ↳I'm with no one.
                        ↳I'm at the courtyard.
                        ↳I'm a third year
                        ↳I'm a B rank
                        ↳OOC: This is a terrible post.

tab tab Mishka stood by herself in the school court yard. There were a few people here and there, she tried looking for someone she maybe recognised. Her brother, who was starting his first year at the school, had decided to travel by himself claiming that it would be embarrassing going with his older sister. Mishka of course just put it down to puberty. She would still treat him like her baby brother though, even if the age gap wasn't that big.

tab tab Mishka had unpacked her bag ages ago. Then again she arrived a while ago and had been wondering around the school again, taking in the sites that she knew and would soon be history after this year. She had a job. She had to keep her rank, she didn't want to finish school with a lower rank than what she had right now. If anything, she was going to miss this place. She had a lot of fun experiences, as well as not so fun; but she took it in good stride and usually laughed at her failures. It's how she kept herself positive.

tab tab Mishka took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She could just about hear the shout from a familiar student, but she couldn't work out what was exactly said. Mishka decided to take herself to the courtyard, maybe she would meet some of the students she knew or at least recognised and hang around with them for a while.

tab tab It didn't take long for her to get to the courtyard, she had memorised where everything was by now; if she hadn't she would have been totally hopeless. She could see three other students, two of them leaving towards what could have been the location of the pool and another girl who didn't seem like she would follow. She recognised only two of them however. Two of them were lower years, only by one year though. Mishka didn't talk to them very often, mostly because she rarely saw them in her class.

tab tab Smiling widely to herself, Mishka took herself off to one of the benches in the courtyard and decided to watch the people walk past. If she saw someone she knew in her year she would go and bug them. Of course, if her little brother showed up any time soon then she would be sure to go and hang around with him, maybe show him around the school against his will.

"Speech color=#1797d7"

Blessed Cleric

User Image
                  User Image
                                                                          There was few things that Miko liked more than strutting down the paths of school and seeing those inferior to her tremble in fear. She was a goddess of power and not just because of her family's name anymore. The past two years she had proven herself as one of the best fighters, but apparently her best wasn't the best. And that just wasn't good enough. She'd lost a rank at the last minute last year--to a first year student no less! It had bothered her all summer break to the point she had started sleepwalking. This year, she wouldn't let the weak defeat her. And she sure as hell wasn't going to let everyone else see that that little mishap had shaken her.

Chin held high as she made her way from the door building to, well, really anywhere else. She'd been there far too early since her parents had wanted to ensure that all systems at the school were go for the year. It never had anything to do with the fact that two of their children were beginning their final year, no, six of their other kids had already done so. This wasn't a new achievement for them. She wondered if they made a big deal the first time one of the Tamashi kids graduated. Probably not. The only thing they really ever celebrated was their own success.

Birthdays were celebrated with nannies and lavish gifts in place of parents. Miko supposed this was where her heartlessness began. When someone achieved something great they'd get a small pat on the back, maybe a smile, but always a gift. It was her parents' poor way of showing what she assumed was love. They did come to trivial things if they were in town at the time. Akimi got many appearances from them when she was first starting out as a dancer. It was one of the reasons Miko was so horribly envious.

At school she had no one to envy. Everyone, she assumed at least, envied her. They had no reason not to of course, she was pretty and powerful and everyone liked her. Until they got to really know her that is. But that was a rare thing to happen. Most were content with her outward personality and never questioned or cared enough to dig deeper than the sweet smiles and bubbly laughter.

That's where Tokiya and herself were so similar. They were good actors. Better than the best theatre geeks at school she'd bet. Together, unless fighting, they were decently kind and hospitable to peoples' faces. Behind their backs it was a different story. It was too easy to fool people. They were so simple minded. So easily trusting of those who seemed good enough. Enough. That was all it took. Once they formed a positive opinion of you they didn't care to really know you better. They were all too afraid they'd be wrong in their judgments, that they trusted wrongly. And sadly, that was usually the case. She did have to admit it was incredibly amusing to see those who did know the real them try and convince those who thought good of them. Those people were often quickly dismissed as mildly crazy.

Speaking of her older brother, she hadn't seen him all morning. At least not since she got to school. She'd spent the past two hours setting up her room and unpacking her things. That didn't allot for much sibling bonding. Not that it was all too important right now. If anything being alone and away from family for a bit was nice.

Miko was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard some rowdy kids yelling. She found herself at the edge of the courtyard. It was filling up, kids sitting in the grassy field closest to the dinning hall, around the fountain in the centre, under the trees that lined the east path next to the main building. Not everyone was there, but there were enough new faces for her to feel the need to peacock a little more than normal.

There were only a handful of third years hanging around, none of which she really cared to associate with. Two were the ones being obnoxious.

Ezra Ikeda and Masaru Fukui were known troublemakers. The two of them together could only mean double the trouble. She wasn't going to let them ruin the year with stunts. Her confident face softened to a smile and she flipped her hair over her shoulders as she started towards them, smiling and waving to those who thought her friendly. "Ezra! Masaru! How were your summers?" She called to them. As soon as she was near the two boys she spoke sharply, "You two better not be planning to burn down the school or something because I swear to god that I'll kill you both and bury your bodies in the gardens under the statue of the headmaster, understood?" Her voice was dripping honey and her expression conveyed kindness but she meant every word she spoke. She would not have them ruining her last year.

User Image

Talking | Thinking | Secondary Speech
                                                                                              my music I Burn - Jeff Williams & Casey Lee Williams I'm so happy this song fits her so well
                                                                                              my health 100%
                                                                                              my location courtyard
                                                                                              my company Ezra and Masaru
                                                                                              my ooc So my photo editing skills are a bit rusty...cut me some slack I'm sick I'm much happier with this intro post

Crocodylus

ArtyTheFairy

Vicious Hunter

User Image
      User Image

It had to be some kind of a bad omen for the beginning of school when Masaru Fukui happened to be the first to greet Ikeda. Much like on New Years, whoever the first person you saw or kissed on that day was either going to foretell good fortune or spell your doom. Misfortunes for whom? Since it was the courtyard in the middle of school, it was scientific to assume bad luck was going to evenly distribute over every soul around Ezra. The force-field no doubt contained it somehow, drew disasters to his vicinity. He was that charismatic, that magnetic. He didn't need a 1950's hipster doo to look the part of a bad boy. His hair was dark and shiny as leather. His eyes sparkled like chrome. Ezra had a flame-broiled hamburger and deep fried potato smell on top of this naturally evocative visual aesthetic. He ate only junk food but was never was crumbly or greasy or stained. He was spotlessly perfect , or at least he would be with a better disposition. His elegant airs and magazine looks were deceiving. He was a toad of a person, and deep down he knew that but didn't G.A.F.--a true, natural beauty at its most ironic--a textbook example of healthy self-confidence and extroverted-ness. "I'm like a salt. I make everything BETTER! You should be ecstatic if my skin flakes end up making up ninety-eight percent of the motes here. I put the 'MMM' in rammmen. And you know, if they're distracted by my good looks they won't notice you. Prank in peace--"

He was loud, even when talking to those who were a step or two away from him. Before he could add anything else Miko Tamashi was there with threats about something or the other. All his classmates were just that marvelous. He made an invisible nudge to Fukui. "See, Fukui-san! Here comes Miko-chan for a salty lick! Ahh... summer was blegh--and I'm too hot for fire, you know that! The school will nova if I become associated with such destructive powers. I'm too dangerous for you to date this year as well, so I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me but still hold me dear in your heart."

A sweeping stride brought him right up to her face for a kiss---

LOCATION [Courtyard~!]
                                            COMPANY [Masaru and Miko~!]
                                            Out.Of.Coffee [Bum bum BUM! Bada-bada-baaa~!]

Bashful Tycoon

4,400 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Partygoer 500

Masaru could only chuckle at how flamboyant Ezra was. He sure did live up to the rumors of his peers. He's fantastic! He'd be a perfect decoy for a prank.... Masaru thought with a snicker. "Salt you say?" He snidely remarked. "Be careful not to spread too much of your precious saltiness--you'll put a bad taste in people's mouths." He listened to the boy, eagerly working out plots in his mind on how to use Ezra to his advantage. A lot of the new students wouldn't know about him. Maybe that'd be the best way... "Oh don't worry, I do plan to prank away." Masaru snorted, lightly folding his arms over his chest.

Next thing he knew, a female's voice rang in. He turned his head nonchalantly to see Miko Tamashi, another third year. He recalled pranking her once during the first year, but never again after that. A lot of her friends, but not her specifically. Maybe he didn't prank her after that one time because of how stuck up she acted? Or maybe, he was just planning a big trick to set her off the edge---Masaru didn't even know what he was doing half the time. "Ahhh, Tamashi, always the utmost pleasure to see your royal highness." Masaru playfully winked at her with a cunning smile.

With a shrug, he answered her question. "Summer was summer. No new fish to fry. And oh, this year, the school will do more than burn. It'll go out with a bang!" He chuckled. Then, Ezra interjected. Masaru watched the boy casually be himself, referencing to his salt analogy again. However, he got dangerously close to Miko's face. Not smart, Ezra. Though, Masaru took a cautionary step back. This should be entertaining. He watched the brown haired boy inch closer and closer to the preppy princess.

"Talk" Think Text

╔═════════════════════╗
                        xxxmood Entertained
                        xxxpeople Ezra and Miko
                        xxxplace Courtyard

╚═════════════════════╝

ooc:
      Crocodylus
      Taka tashimaru

Quick Reply

Submit