Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NEW THREAD

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEND ME THEIR PROFILES SO I CAN PUT IT IN THE NEW RP ALSO WE ARE KEEPING THE SAME OOC CAUSE IT'S EASIYER

Hunter

User Image

You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say...
You're talking loud, but not saying much.....
You criticize, but all your bullets ricochet.
you shoot me down, but I get up.

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
You're talking loud, but not saying much

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArla Sinclaire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfessor

User Image

Arla glared, "I don't care what you do so long as no one here gets hurt." she snapped, before backing away from his hand--no good she was against the wall now. He merely brushed her hair out of her face, but she still kept a wary eye on him...she didn't trust him as far as she could throw him. As if to prove her point he leaned in and murmured her 'options'....one of which included joining him in bed. She took a deep breath, "Like I said....so long as no one here feels the consequences of your actions I don't care." she said lowly, "W-what are you doing?" she asked when he slid his hands under her shirt. Father Sky did she just stutter? Impossible. But no, there, in the normally dormant part of her mind...a stirring. Not enough to make her give in though, as surprising as it was that this animal was making her feel... "Back off and turn off those damn pheromones you brute." she hissed...because even though her skin wasn't tingling, there was no way this scoundrel was making her actually feel without external aid. It just wasn't logically possible.

((OOC: are we supposed to post in there now....?))

Theme Song

User Image

User Image

I'm bulletproof, with nothing to lose....
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim....
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall,
I am titanium...
I am titanium...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x

Firing at the ones who rise...
But stone-hard, thus bulletproof

Thieving Hunter

MutantGirl

xoxoxoxo ×___» ArtemisRaeMinto

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mint

User Image
We are so accustomed )xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` to disguise ourselves to others,
xxxxx that in the end, ___________
we become disguised to ourselves.

X
            X
            X
            XXXXLeaning against the wall, Artemis lifted a foot up an inch off the floor into pointe. She alternated between each foot, as Leah and Cecylia talked about classes. Most her of her life, Mint never attended school. Or at least not an actual high school. Some would even consider it home school, but to her it wasn't. All the kids in her tribe would gather everyday for a few hours. There, they would listen to a lesson. On some days, it involved trying said lesson. But it was never them same. Always different. However, three nights a week, Artemis tended a dance class at the closest city. 'I wonder if I can join a dance school near by?' Artemis then looked up to Cecylia. "What if we did a sport? Could we join a club?" She then thought about her question. She wasn't to sure if that's what they were known for, but she hoped Cecylia understood what she meant. Mint then put her left hand up to her mouth. Almost as if she where biting her fingernail of her index finger.X
            X
            X
            XXXXHearing the female explain she was deaf, Artemis felt bad. 'That's why she was talking with her hands.' Mint looked back at the girl, waiting to reintroduce herself to her. Hearing she had freeze vision put Artemis in a good mood. She then thought to herself. Wondering what it would be like to have freeze vision. She could do pretty much anything that involved ice, but she couldn't use her eye's. The female then heard Cecylia comment about her powers not being as coo as Storms. She watched her bend backwards. "Are you kidding? You have some pretty cool powers. At least in my opinion you do" Shurgging her shoulders, the female stood on releve. She then went to toes, counted to ten, before she sanding flat on her feet. Agreeing that Storm had some cool powers, Artemis couldn't help but feel weaker than her. "Anyways, My name is Artemis, but I go by Mint. I am seventeen years old. I was born and raised in a tribe in Alaska." Mint then looked at Leah. Not knowing much about her, nor the other girl. Thinking about playing twenty questions during the tour, Artemis smile. It was a lame game, but a good game to learn new things about people. She then leaned back on to the wall, waiting to see where things would go from here.

OutOfCupcakes:

What songs is on repeat? Roses for the dead by Funeral for a Friend
            What is she wearing? This..
            Where is she? Out side of the principal's office
            Who is she with? Leah and Cecylia
            What can she do? Atmokinesis, Chionokinesis, Telekinesis, and Telepathy.
            What did she say?

Friendly Poster

User Image

Beware the monster of the night....

It's not healthy to know me.

"I am not a monster...I am THE monster..."׺°”˜`”°º×

Katsuro smirked as his hands freely flew over stomach. He could feel part of her leaning into him, and part of her resisting. He stopped to provide a moment of silence between them, before speaking."You and I both know that I'm not using any sort of aid. This is all you. You and yourself want this....and yet you constantly deny yourself of the pleasure I could give you..."He said, resuming his hand's sensual movement about her lower waist. It was only a matter of time before she gave in. He most likely wanted it as much as she did (deep down, at least).

He grinned at the thought of the fun he could have with her, and then resume his nightly activities among the streets of New York.

Location.....
My room.
Who am I with?
Arla.
What am I thinking...?
You tell me.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Kaiju.....

Hunter

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Arla found herself fighting the urge to tremble under his touch, and only her sheer stubborness allowed her the small victory. "I-I'm incapable of such feelings." she insisted. And until now it had been true. "I don't do the whole ******** buddy thing. And I can't do a relationship." she reiterated as he kept up his emotional assault on her mind. This was ridiculous. "Get away from me you scoundrel." she said weakly, hating how vulnerable she felt. It was true she wanted this...she wanted nothing more in the world than to be able to feel. But the price...? He was not the sort of man she should want....not by any stretch of the imagination. He was the type to use and cast aside....she could not--would not give into such temptation merely because she wanted to have a fleeting memory of what it felt to feel. To have one of her own...a memory that didn't belong to someone else. Ones that didn't haunt her in her dreams, and dance in front of her as she awoke. Kaiju and everyone around her took their feelings for granted.
There was nothing she wouldn't give up to be able to feel like a normal person...human or mutant.

Was that why when her mind told her to run, she stayed...?

Theme Song

User Image

User Image

fire away, fire away
fire away, fire away
I am titanium...
I am titanium...

x
x
x
x

Friendly Poster

User Image

Katsuro could only help but smirk. She was fighting it, but he could feel herself failing, ready to give into him. All he had to do now was play his words, and she would melt into him."I wonder if you entirely believe that or just a fraction of you does....either way, I know you want this. You want your own memories, don't you? You want your own experience....and here I am, ready to give it to you, and you're still denying it. I don't think that's intelligence, I just believe that you Miss Sinclair...."He spun her around, still dangerously close to him in the manner of her losing the battle of willpower. Which, she had little chance in the first place. He grinned as his hands slowly made their way upward...but stopped, as to let her have the chance to walk away, or it could also be an angle where she would want it so bad that she pursued him to go onwards.

Location.....
His room, Arla's pants.
Who am I with?
[Coolio and Charles Lindbergh /i]
What am I thinking...?
Check...careful for checkmate.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Kaiju.....

Hunter

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Arla hated how he did that. How he guessed what she was thinking. He spun her around and she took a sharp breath as his hand shot up...but stopped, resting ironically beside her tattoo were two scars lay from his own claws. The memory made her tense even more....but she was starting to get angry. Not the normal kind she got with him....
a Feral kind.
Her eyes were narrowing and her senses heightened ever so slightly just before she shoved him back on the bed, straddling him with a look that said either she was in charge or it wasn't going any farther. "This happens. I get my experience--nothing else. I am not a ******** buddy. I am not your girlfriend. I'll hate you no less, and like you no more." she stated in a voice that was....different than her own. Darker. She wanted him to use those pheromones. She wanted it all....and then she'd forget....because no matter what happened after this, she'd never be normal. She might as well enjoy the normalcy as it came....not matter what form it did come...even a narcissistic, sociopathic animal.

Theme Song

User Image

User Image

fire away, fire away
fire away, fire away
I am titanium...
I am titanium...

x
x
x
x

Friendly Poster

User Image

He had won.

Katsuro grinned his sadistic grin, smiling as she climbed on top of him. His body began to release an overwhelming amount of pheromones over and around her, as if to maximize contact with her olive skin. He wanted to say something, but he found her finger over his lips. She didn't like to hear him talk...that much was clear.

Katsuro smiled as he wrapped his arms around her neck, and felt everything else melt away, and they were the only things that mattered to him. They. He mentally scolded himself.
It was him, and him alone. But as their bodies and lips met, he could feel the connection grow. She was an animal like him- deep down. He accepted it more than she did, and even used it to his advantage. His mind concentrated on little else after their clothes came off, however.

It was the best 45 minutes of his life. He smirked as they were both lying in the bed under the covers. He turned to her and grinned- he didn't need to say anything. He just hoped that she would come for more...Which, seeing as how great it was, he had little doubt that she wouldn't come back for more. Pun intended.

Location.....
His LOCKED room.
Who am I with?
A screaming Arla.
What am I thinking...?
What's the ratings on these little bubbles?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Kaiju.....

Hunter

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Arla couldn't even see straight when the pheromones hit her.....it was all instinct after that. And feelings. The feelings...the feelings....she'd never felt so alive. It was dangerous how addicted she could become to them...and she knew it. As the feelings began to leak out of her body while she lay beside him, she climbed over him to get of the bed, looking at him with an unfathomable look as she pulled on the bottom portion of her clothes. She wanted to reiterate how this changed nothing. But she didn't want to say a word...nothing to damage the emotions she was able to feel, if only for moments longer. Her hair was wild as it hung about her, censoring her top half before she pulled over the last of her clothes. She tilted her head, still looking at him with an intense look that borderlined her feral nature, unblinking like a stalking feline. She almost wanted to go back. She finally blinked, and everything began to drain away....her jaw clenched, longing flitting up until the last of the pheromones lost its edge...and then she was empty once more. A great sadness filled her and she vanished in bruise colored mist, retreating to her solitary sub basement room once again.

Theme Song

User Image

User Image

fire away, fire away
fire away, fire away
I am titanium...
I am titanium...

x
x
x
x