Not joining! D< 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 7 ]
Joining! >D 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Eh...I am just a poll whore 0.61224489795918 61.2% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

Anola Danger Mason.

Thoughts:Jerk fat hot gay boy
Company: Ugly stupid fat hot apparently not gay boy/ Meany face/ Creepy bodyguard
OOC:Writers block.

Day 1:
Period 1: Physics.
Period 2: English.
Period 3: Drama.
Period 4: Physical Education - Strength and Conditioning
Day 2:
Period 5: Photography
Period 6: Calculus
Period 7: Dance
Period 8: Wood Works

Anola was confused. Tim had been gay less than five minutes ago and now he was kissing her. Anola lifted her hands and placed them on his face and kissed him back deeply."You're mean." She said softly after pulling away."So there is a pool party now." She mumbled. She was so confused. Anola scooted backwards on her bed and leaned against the headboard ."You come sit next to me. We need to do some talking. And you don't get to do no more kissing on this his girl until you take me on a date." She said patting the bed next to herself.
User Image

K I M B E R L Y T H O M A S

Just C L O S E your E Y E S, The sun is going down.
You'll be alright, no one can H U R T you now.
Come morning light, you and I will be S A F E and S O U N D.

DayOne
Period1: English
Period2: Dance
Period3: Geography
Period4: Photography

DayTwo
Period5: Calculus
Period6: Spanish
Period7: Biology
Period8: Chemistry

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kris had told Kimberly that he was working for a Jessi Lynn Durling. The name didn't ring a bell. She was apparently new to the school. What shocked her is when he told her that Jessi might like him. Kimberly thought that was a little awkward. Plus, Kris being a bodyguard, and Jessi being a student, there must be a huge age difference. She didn't know what to say to that, so she let him continue speaking. Kimberly blushed when he had asked her for advice on girls. "Oh, well, I-- Um, I don't really know what to tell you." Kimberly stammered, while playing with her fingers nervously. Kris told her that he had bought the chocolate for Jessi. Kimberly nodded. "Well, that's nice of you." Kimberly replied with a smile. There seemed to be an odd paleness to him. He looked like he was going to be sick. He then said that he was going to go check on Jessi, and that he would be right back. Kimberly nodded as he walked away.

Kris returned to the bench moments later, and sat right back down beside her. Kimberly let a small sigh escape her lips, and she stared down at her wrist, which already seemed to be healing. It still stung a little from the alcohol, but she ignored it. "So..." Kimberly said, breaking the awkward silence between them. Kimberly wasn't too good with keeping conversation. She had been shy all her life, and she never really had a friend who she could rely on, or tell her secrets to. She was always waiting for that one person to come along. But until then, she was forced to keep her thoughts and feelings locked up inside.

Invisible Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxx Charlotte Dianne Bell Sophomore Representative

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sixteen Female Straight

I Must ConfessXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I Feel Like A Monster

Everything happened so fast, and before she could register everything that was happening before her very eyes, she found herself standing over the wall. They moved once again, then heard him scream out a curse. Then, everything stopped. Charlotte was on her bottom when she finally realized what was happening.
She stood up, expecting she'd be able to carry herself properly, but then held on to a wall for support. She remembered she was still wearing her heels. "Ugh." she whispered to herself as she kicked the shoes off. She picked up her shoes with her free hand, and held her sketchpad with the other.
Charlotte let a breath out. She looked up at the sun. "At least it isn't too hot at this time." She walked over to Damien and sat beside him. The view was breathtaking. Stunning. Her previous panic slowly faded away. "No, it's alright." She replied at his apology, still looking at the view. "No, no. We can stay here." She was still looking at the garden of flowers when she remembered a glimpse of what had happened earlier. "How about you? Are you alright?" Concern was obvious in her voice when she asked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX÷¤--It's hiding in the dark;- - - -
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXakaisoraXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX It's teeth are razor sharp

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThere's no escape for me,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX It wants my soul
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - - - - It wants my heart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX No one can hear me scream
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Maybe it's just a dream
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMaybe it's inside of me- - - - -
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Stop This Monster

akaisora

✖ ✖ ✖User ImageUser Image✖ ✖ ✖

LOSING MY SIGHTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOSING MY MIND

Tim blushed as Anola kissed him deeply and told him that he was mean.I know i am Tim replied back. He listened to what Anola mumbled. She said something about a pool party or something.Tim listened to Anola and went to go sit beside her. Then out of no where Anola shouts out that Tim can't kiss her anymore in tell they go on a date. Tim blushed slighty. Awww know your the mean one Tim said. Tim can change his personality with a blink of an eye, that is one of the ability's to being a demon.

Tim started to wonder what Anola wanted to talk about. Then it hit him. He felt so stupid afterwards. How can i be so stupid? We basically had a short romance novel out in the hallway where everyone could hear us Tim thought to himself. Tim watched as Kris left the from the dorm saying we will be right back to Jessi. Just moments later Jessi climbs back into her Bed and falls asleep. Tim blushed slightly as he let out a cute awww. Tim could hear the door open again. He shifted his head and watched Kris enter the room holding a bag. He set it by Jessi's Bed side table and left a note. While kissing her forehead. Tim wondered a bit what the note said and what was in the bag. But soon his attention was brought back to Anola.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx g i v i n g ↑ up d o e s n t mean weakness
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit means you were strong enough to walk away

And a t h o u s a n d words
One thousand c o n f e s s i o n s
willc r a d l e you
making the pain you feel seemf a r a w a y
they'llh o l d you forever

User Image xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Damien Moore

Thoughts:Never been in a girl room before. She is very attractive
Company:Charlotte
OOC:naannanananananannaan BATMAN!!!!

Day 1:
Period 1: English
Period 2: Psychology
Period 3: Geography
Period 4: Art Drawing and painting
Day 2:
Period 5: Chemistry
Period 6: Physics
Period 7: Biology
Period 8: Math - Calculus

Damien smiled at the girl and listened to her talk. She then asked if he was okay. He made sure the side of his head that was injured was on the other side of him so she couldn't see."I'm perfectly fine. Pride is a little bruised. Sorry again." He said and started to paint the scene. He had a paintbrush in each hand and wasn't even looking at the paints or paper anymore. He depicted the scene fantastically, but added a few touches like a group of fairies playing in the flowers and a few dryads walking around picking flowers.

Damien placed one of his paintbrushes down and slid his hand into one of his many pockets. Slowly he pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed at the slight trickle of blood moving down his face. "So do you like the view?" He asked softly.
User Image

Anola Danger Mason.

Thoughts:Stupid hot not gay boy
Company: hot apparently not gay boy/ Meany face/ Creepy bodyguard
OOC:Writers block.

Day 1:
Period 1: Physics.
Period 2: English.
Period 3: Drama.
Period 4: Physical Education - Strength and Conditioning
Day 2:
Period 5: Photography
Period 6: Calculus
Period 7: Dance
Period 8: Wood Works

Anola watched all the events transpire with the crazy girl and the crazy bodyguard. She didn't want to disturb the sleeping girl so she stood taking tim's hand. "Lets walk. I don't want to wake up the scary one." She said and pulled them both to their feet. Anola pulled them towards the hallway. "So I'm the mean one now? Who was the one pretending to be gay!. I was so close to making you my big gay friend. You have no idea how close you were to helping me buy clothes like bras and what not." She teased softly and kept walking down the hallway pretty much dragging the boy behind her.

"So are you going to the pool party?" Anola asked. She was going to wait till they were alone before talking about the things with actual substance.
User Image

F.u.c.k. y.o.u. F.i.r.e.f.l.y______Have you lost your Light

XXXXXXXX██████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jessi was awoken by the foot steps of Anola and Tim. Jessi got up out of bed and came to notice a bag sitting on her bed side table with a note. She picked up the note and began to read it. It said: Here i know how much you love chocolate. So i got you some of your favorites for you. Love Kris. Jessi blushed as she grabbed her blanket and headed out the dorm door.

Jessi walked past Tim and Anola noticing that Kris and another girl where talking on a bench. Jessi pulled up her blanket so it was over her shoulders and started to walk down the hallway to where Kris was sitting on the bench with the girl.when she finally got there she gave Kris a big hug, and a kiss on the cheek. Thank you for the chocolates Jessi said with a big smile. Jessi shifted her head to look at the girl sitting net to Kris. Hi,Whats your name? Jessi said while looking straight at her with tired eyes. Jessi said. Jessi sat on Kris's lap and hugged his head Did you find out if that note was real or not? Jessi said while starting to fall asleep again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
██████████████████████████████████████████

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

`Cause They're Just Like Mine

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

Jessi__ DurlingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPrincess of Light

akaisora

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXMore, gimme more, gimme more
XXXXXXXXX H E Y . D O N ' T . T O U C H .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kris didn't really know what to say next as he sat down. All was on his mind was for Jessi to wake up soon. Well wasnt that luck. Kris saw Jessi walking down the hallway with a blanket wrapped around her. Jessi gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek for giving her the chocolates. Well... i just know how much you like your chocolates! Kris said while smiling and blushing. Kris watched as Jessi asked what Kimberley's name was.

After asking her what her name was, Jessi sat right on Kris's lap. He struggled a bit because it was to uncomfortable for him to have her sitting right on his...Kris's face started to turn bright red as Jessi asked if he found out the note was real or not.

Y-yes the note is real..And umm.. You kind of sitting on my...Mhpmm.. Kris said while trying to move out of that uncomfortable position. Kris moved his arm up to see what time it is. Well it looks like its almost time for the pool party Kris said while he started to think how fast the time went. We should get ready soon and head down there before its to crowded. Kris said while picking up Jessi and putting her back on the ground so he could get up.Well i am going to go head back down to get my swimming suit on with Jessi. Ill meet you back here Kris said while walking down the hallway to the dorm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Na________________________Nana_________________________Nanana

- - - - - - the sad m.a.n

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXShut up and let me see your ☆═━┈jazz hands┈━═☆

Remember when you were a__ M.A.D.M.A.N.?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXThought you was Batman

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA.n.d hit the PARTY with a gas can☆═━┈

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKristheInsaneBodyguard

akaisora

User Image

DayOne

DayTwo

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

As Kimberly sat silently, trying to think of something she could possibly say to engage conversation, she heard footsteps coming from down the hall. Kimberly glanced up to see two people walking down the hall, chattering away. She didn't have a clue who they were, so she ignored them, and looked back down at her wrist. Only moments later, she heard another pair of faint footsteps, coming from the same place. Kimberly looked up again to see a rather sleepy girl, who was wrapped in a blanket, wandering over towards her and Kris. She greeted Kris with a big hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek. A light went on in Kimberly's head when she had thanked Kris for the chocolates he had apparently given her. 'This must be Jessi Durling.' Kimberly thought. The girl then asked Kimberly of her name. "It's Kimberly. Hi." She said with a smile. The tired girl decided to settle herself on Kris' lap, with her arms wrapped around his head. She sort of reminded Kimberly of a clingy koala bear, or something. The girl had asked Kris if the note was real or not. That seemed to be the question of the day. Kris replied that the note was real. He then mumbled something that Kimberly couldn't hear, before moving himself into a more comfortable position. Kris looked a little uncomfortable with the girl on his lap, judging by his red face. He couldn't seem to keep still. Kris then reminded Kimberly that it was almost time for the pool party. He told her that he was going to go get ready with the girl who, as Kimberly thought, was Jessi Durling, and that he would meet her back here. Kimberly nodded. "Yes, I suppose I should be getting ready as well. See you back here." Kimberly said as she got up from the bench. Kimberly watched as Kris walked away with Jessi.

Kimberly wandered back downstairs to her room, and stepped inside. To be honest, she was nervous about the pool party. If there's one thing you need to know about Kimberly, it's that she is majorly insecure, even if it doesn't look like it. Kimberly didn't think she looked too great in a bathing suit. But, she did tell Kris that she would go, and couldn't she decline now. Kimberly walked over to her suit case, and pulled out her bathing suit, and some clothes to go over top. (Outfit)

After Kimberly had changed, she stood in front of her mirror, and sighed. She didn't look the best, but it was the best she could do. Kimberly let out another sigh and grabbed a towel from her suitcase. She exited her room with her towel in hand. She climbed the stairs back to the bench and sat down, waiting for Kris and Jessi to return.
User Image

Jessi smiled at Kimberley when she told her, her name.Jessi listen to Kris as he Replied back that the note was real. He seemed un comfortable with Jessi sitting on his lap. He picked up Jessi and put her on the floor. Jessi blushed while She listened closely to that the pool party was soon and we might as well get changed and head down there.Jessi nodded and head back down with Kris to the Dorm.

Jessi grabbed herBathing suit and some flip flops out of her suit case, while taking her cloths off.While forgetting that Kris was still in the room.Jessi blushed as Kris covered his eyes and walked into the bathroom with his Trunks. While Jessi got finished changing. She grabbed a towel and knocked on the Bathroom door. I am going to head back to where Kimberley is. Jessi said while walking out of the dorm. She walked down the hall way while sitting next to Kimberly on the bench holding her towel.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

akaisora

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXX H E Y . D O N ' T . T O U C H .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kris walked into the dorm with Jessi. He grabbed his Bathing suitand headed to the bathroom.But then saw Jessi starting to get changed right in front of him. He covered his eyes while making his way to the bathroom. He got changed into his trunks. While Jessi knocked on the door saying that she will head down where Kimberley is. Before Kris could answer Jessi was already out the door.

Kris finished Getting changed and headed out the door While grabbing a towel. Kris walked down the hallway while waving to Jessi and Kimberley. Yo Kris said while waving. He walked up to them and rustled Jessi's hair while smiling. So i guess we should be going. Kris said while grabbing Kimberley and Jessi's Hands. The three friends began to walk down the hallway and into the elevator.

Kris pushed the button which said: Pool.which is at the very top of the building. They waited as the Elevator made a ding. Jessi ran out while kicking her Flip flops off and throwing her towel while jumping into the pool like a 12 year old that just had over 6 packs of skittles. Kris laughed while walking towards where Jessi dropped her things. Kris picked them up and set them down on a bench near the pool. Kris kicked his shoe's off while sitting at the edge of the pool watching Jessi swim around.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

- - - - - - the sad m.a.n

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXShut up and let me see your ☆═━┈jazz hands┈━═☆

Remember when you were a__ M.A.D.M.A.N.?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXThought you was Batman

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA.n.d hit the PARTY with a gas can☆═━┈

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKristheInsaneBodyguard

akaisora

User Image

DayOne

DayTwo

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kimberly was tugging and pulling at her clothes, trying to make herself look decently presentable. Kimberly looked up to see Jessi approaching her. Kimberly greeted her with a warm smile. Kris came along only minutes later, and said that they should be getting to the pool. And with that, Kimberly was grabbed by the hand and taken to the elevator. Once the elevator doors opened at the top of the building, Jessi was off. She made a run for the pool, kicking her flip flops off. Kimberly smiled as she watched Jessi jump into the pool. Kimberly wandered over to the bench where Kris had put his and Jessi's things. She set her towel down beside their stuff and took off her sandals. She slid off her shorts and shirt, so that she was just in her bathing suit. Kimberly felt uncomfortable revealing herself, but she she decided to suck it up, and try to have a good time.

Kimberly didn't think she wanted to get her hair wet just yet, so she walked over to where Kris was, and sat down beside him, dipping her feet into the pool. It was rather chilly to her. Jessi looked like she was having a pretty good time swimming. She reminded Kimberly of herself as a child. She loved to swim. Her parents that adopted her would always take her to the beach so that she could swim in the ocean, and collect seashells. She always had the time of her life. Kimberly tucked her hair back behind her ear, and let out a small sigh. God, how she missed those days of being a kid. Not having a care in the world about what people thought of you, and just having fun.

Chatty Fatcat

User Image

Anna Mathews
The Photographer
Is With: No One
Is Located At: The Fourth Floor Dorms
Is Thinking: Click click! Picture time. c:

I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now...

The day brought in heat to her dorm. Her hazel eyes opened slightly when the sun's rays hit them. "Ugh," she mumbled, slowly sitting up in bed. Her hand raised to her face as she rubbed it wearily. Anna glanced over in the corner of her eye to her nightstand. Her cell phone was buzzing on it, causing her to reach for it. A missed call from an unknown number. Damn telemarketers... The red head sighed as she climbed out of bed and made her way to her bathroom. It was kind of nice not having to share dorms with a roommate yet, since she was a bit of a slob. Just meant no nagging by a neat freak.
Once Anna was groomed, she slipped on a tee, some skinnies, and grabbed a pair of Vans. She walked back over to her bed and grabbed her Canon camera. Her hand grasped it by the strap before hanging it on her neck. She checked it's battery life real quick finding it was just over half. "It should last for a while," she said to herself. Anna ran her hand through her red hair before putting her phone in her pocket and heading for the door. She shut and locked the door behind her as she made her way down the hall.

We're better off without you...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image ((OOC: Text text text text text text.))
User Image

So are you guys coming in or not? Jessi said while laughing with a sweet smile.Jessi grabbed Kris's legs and pulled him into the water. Jessi can act like a child at some times. It didn't bother her at all if people where looking at her with weird faces. They are the ones being weird. Is it so wrong to have fun? While Jessi pulled Kris into the water Jessi bumped into a guy behind her and fell into the water. Jessi got up from under the water and turned around. Oh I am so sorry! Jessi said while pulling the young boy up from the water.Sorry! sorry sorry sorry! Did i hurt you anywhere? At all? Jessi said looking worried

Jessi doesn't like to hurt people even if it is emotionally or fiscally. Jessi turned around to face Kris while blushing. Jessi hugged Kris as her Wings started to spread. Jessi's wings could come out of hiding if she is embarrassed or Angry and a few others.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

akaisora

User Image

Quick Reply