Joining! >D 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Eh...I am just a poll whore 0.61224489795918 61.2% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

F.u.c.k. y.o.u. F.i.r.e.f.l.y______Have you lost your Light

XXXXXXXX██████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jessi opened her eyes realizing she was in a dorm, she saw Tim siting right next to her T-Tim... Jessi said softly. She looked over to see the Girl that was hitting on Tim. She had her faced jammed into the pillow, and her face was bright red. Jessi sat up looking at The odd acting girl right in front of her. Whats your name....? Jessi said. She couldn't help to notice that the girl was extremely beautiful. This meant war. Jessi never wants to see her brother with another girl. Not even there own aunt. Jessi would scream and pout if Tim wasn't around. Jessi started to think of ways to get her brother back. Because sooner or later that girl will snatch him away and go off and have 700 children.

Jessi looked around the room and realized that she left her suit cases out side when she ran in the academy. This was a perfect idea to get Tim away when Jessi talks to the girl for advice on boys...Jessi tugged on Tim's shirt.Tim...Can you go get my suit cases... I left them out side.. Jessi said softly and sweetly. Tim nodded and headed out the door. Jessi looked up at the girl andgot off of the bed, And stared straight at her.WILL YOU TEACH ME HOW TO SEDUCE GUYS? Jessi shouted while blushing. Also can you teach me how to dye hair?...And possibly tips about guys? Jessi asked shyly with a cute look on her face.

Jessi always wanted to dye her hair blue and black. And maybe even get it cut. Blonde was to plain for her she wanted something exciting! Jessi hopes that the girl will teach her everything she knows about guys...And maybe even take her down to the salon. Jessi wanted to make peace with her so they could become great friends. But still Tim is mine!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
██████████████████████████████████████████

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

`Cause They're Just Like Mine

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

Jessi__ DurlingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPrincess of Light

akaisora

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXMore, gimme more, gimme more
XXXXXXXXX H E Y . D O N ' T . T O U C H .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

W-wait up! Kris screamed while running down the side walk trying to keep up with Jessi. Kris didn't realize that Jessi was long gone inside Wata academy. Kris Ran up to the front gates when he saw Tim picking up some suitcases. Then He realized that it was Jessi's suitcases (and one was his) Kris ran up to Tim while grabbing all of the suit cases at once.I will take these! Kris said while running through the doors of Wata academy. He ran down into the headmasters office and informed him that he was Jessi's bodyguard. He also got her dorm number and classes. Kris ran out into the hallway and raced up the stairs almost out of breath.

He ran down the hall while looking at every door. He finally found it. Kris opened the door looking straight at the other girl in the room that seemed to be her room mate. Thank go your alright! Kris said while dropping everything and ran to go hug Jessi. He hugged and kissed her head not even noticing the girl right next to him. Sorry about that.. I am Kris by the way. And I am also Jessi's bodyguard. Pleased to meet you Kris said while handing out his hand I will also be staying in this dorm. Don't worry... I am not a pervert. I am clearly just here to protect Jessi. Kris said with a warming smile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Na________________________Nana_________________________Nanana

- - - - - - the sad m.a.n

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXShut up and let me see your ☆═━┈jazz hands┈━═☆

Remember when you were a__ M.A.D.M.A.N.?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXThought you was Batman

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA.n.d hit the PARTY with a gas can☆═━┈

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKristheInsaneBodyguard

akaisora

Invisible Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxx Charlotte Dianne Bell Sophomore Representative

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sixteen Female Straight

I Must ConfessXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I Feel Like A Monster

Charlotte stood stunned after what happened. When she realized that she was staring, she shook her head and started putting out things from her bag. "Uh, wow. What you just did there." Charlotte noticed that he was mumbling and tried making him comfortable. She stopped unpacking and turned to him. "I mean, that was awesome. Cool," She lifted her head to smile at him. "Hey, come on. Ease up on me. I won't bite you." Charlotte tiptoed in order to whisper on his ear, "Unless you would do anything that would make me mad, I won't think twice on doing that." Then, she turned around, sat on her bed, and placed a sketchpad on her bedside table. "Kidding. I won't do that. I'd never have the heart to. At least, to a nice guy like you." Charlotte then patted the space next to her, telling him to sit down.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX÷¤--It's hiding in the dark;- - - -
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXakaisoraXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX It's teeth are razor sharp

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThere's no escape for me,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX It wants my soul
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - - - - It wants my heart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX No one can hear me scream
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Maybe it's just a dream
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMaybe it's inside of me- - - - -
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Stop This Monster

akaisora

User Image

Anola Danger Mason.

Thoughts:Oh god . This girl is going to kill me. Hmm. That guy is cute but he is no tim.
Company:Crazy girl/bodyguard guy
OOC:I'm sexy and i know it.

Day 1:
Period 1: Physics.
Period 2: English.
Period 3: Drama.
Period 4: Physical Education - Strength and Conditioning
Day 2:
Period 5: Photography
Period 6: Calculus
Period 7: Dance
Period 8: Wood Works

Anola watched as jessi sent Tim away to go get her bags. She had no idea what the girl would do when the boy left the room so she jumped to her feet and said "I think i'll go help tim.". As she moved towards the window to fly down and help the boy, his sister leapt into the air and yelled something about seducing boys and then something about some hair. Anola turned to the girl and looked her up and down. "What do you mean. I can't seduce guys. Do i look like a girl who can? " She said softly and looked herself up and down trying to see if she looked like a girl who could seduce guys. "I have only ever had one real boyfriend and he damn near killed me. I've had a few flings, but those were generally only a roll in the hay or two." She said softly to the girl. "One tip about guys i can give you. Is that you don't want to look clingy. And the way you freaked out when you saw me and tim was most definitively clingy.So cut that s**t out. " Anola then looked around her room to see if anybody was listening. "Also a great way to relieve stress about boys is to watch lots and lots of p."

Anola was about to finish her sentence when another boy ran in the room. She looked him over and realized he was decently cute. Though he seemed to be insane. She looked down at his hand which was stuck out at him. She then looked around the room once more. There was two beds. "You sleep on the floor." She said plainly pointing at the floor next to Jessi's bed. She then sat down next to the girl and whispered in her ear so the bodyguard couldn't hear. "Why do you need help with boys he is cute you can have him. And he seems crazy so hes probably a great......" She whispered but trailed away while her face turned bright red "Dancer." Anola finished her sentence and sat next to the girl blushing bright red.
User Image

Damien Moore

Thoughts:Never been in a girl room before. She is very attractive
Company:Charlotte
OOC:naannanananananannaan BATMAN!!!!

Day 1:
Period 1: English
Period 2: Psychology
Period 3: Geography
Period 4: Art Drawing and painting
Day 2:
Period 5: Chemistry
Period 6: Physics
Period 7: Biology
Period 8: Math - Calculus

Damien stood in the girls room for a second looking around. It was extremely bare, because the other person had moved out and taken everything. He had enhanced senses so he noticed light scratches and bumps on the wall. He closed his eye for a second and was able to determine where everything was when the previous person lived in the room. He then noticed the girl was speaking to him so he turned to the girl. He dwarfed her in size and it made him uneasy for some strange reason. He blushed a slight red when she complimented him. When he noticed her get on her tiptoes he had to stoop some so she could reach his ear. It was an awkward moment made more awkward by her words. He then turned bright red. He was going to sit next to her but said softly "I'll be right back. Just need to grab another sketch pad and paints.". He then disappeared in a puff of smoke. He appeared next to his bag and grabbed it before shadowstepping back into the girls room. When he appeared the lights dimmed in the room and it looked as if he was sucking in the light. After a second the lights resumed and Damien sat down next to the girl.

Damien smiled at Charlotte "So umm. I don't really know how to do small talk. What are we supposed to talk about?" He said softly obviously shy while he pulled out his sketchpad and started to draw the room they were in, except it was filled with posters and things that the last user had put in it. He had normally shrunk away from people in class, but now he was sitting next to a very attractive girl."She is very attractive." Damien muttered to himself loud enough for the girl to say. "Did i say that outloud? I'm sorry." He mumbled softly.

Invisible Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Damien had returned by her side after disappearing like he did a few moments back. Charlotte smiled when she found him with a sketchpad and paint. She was glad to know that there's one more person who likes the arts like she does. "Me either. I don't know. Good conversations usually just come out of the blue." She replied. Charlotte leaned in a little bit in order to see what he was sketching. He's good, huh. The strokes he made were smooth and firm. She looked on as the lines formed a drawing. It looked like the room they were in, but with a little more added details. Simple, yet very-well done. She liked it.
Her train of thoughts stopped when Damien had said something. "Who is 'very attractive'?" She asked, a curious smile on her lips.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXakaisoraXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX It's teeth are razor sharp

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX No one can hear me scream

akaisora

User Image

Damien Moore

Thoughts:Oh no. What do i say. Oh god.

Day 1:
Day 2:

Damien didn't know what to say. He then noticed that she liked what he was drawing."Uh. Its umm. the room were in now. There were scrapes over on that wall." He said and pointed at a wall that seemed perfectly fine. "Indicates that there was a set of drawers over there. And there is a hole for a thumb tack on the other side shows that there was a poster. Along with the slight variation in the paint on the other side of the wall shows that it was subjected to more light than the rest of the room so there was probably a lamp over there." Damien said softly. Then she asked about what he had blurted out. He started to talk but his face turned even redder "Its. Umm. This. Umm. Umm." He stammered and then gave up trying to explain it. He turned to the girl and said "I'm chronically Enfeebled" He added before laying back on the girl's bed and started to draw her. He was trying to find a way to explain what he had blurted out.

Invisible Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Charlotte nodded in amusement as he explained. She was surprised at how he knew but didn't ask him anyway. When he tried replying to her last question, she noticed how uncomfortable he felt. "No, I'm sorry if I had to ask to you that." She giggled. The color rose from Damien's cheek and for a moment, she thought it was cute.
It was when he laid back on her bed that she was reminded that she had a guy a in her room. No, Charlotte, it's alright. Be cool. she assured herself.
She was about to ask him more about his drawing when her phone beeped. She remembered that she had to meet with her friend to inform each other about their new room and schedules. She grabbed her phone and decided to text her an excuse. Maybe she'd understand and be okay with meeting at lunch instead. After all, I'm quite enjoying my new company just about now.

akaisora

User Image

Damien Moore

Thoughts:Oh no. What do i say. Oh god.

Day 1:
Day 2:

After laying there trying to compose him self for about a minute Damien sat up quickly and pulled his sleeve up over his wrist to show off a very hightech watch. It didn't actually show the time. He ran his fingers across the screen softly and it opened up to a wider screen about four inches on each side. It showed him the time, lunar cycle, temperature outside, stock options for a few select corporations. Damien tapped a small icon of a rose and it blanked out the first screen and replaced it with a list of flowers. He asked softly "You want to see something beautiful?". He had designed the watch himself and had sold the patent. The patent allowed him to pay for the tuition to the school. His was slightly better than the ones on the market. He had it update daily to show him which flowers were blooming.

Damien stood and looked down at the girl and held out his hand. "It's going to be gorgeous so bring your sketch book." He added. His apparent shyness had disappeared for the moment. In his freshman year Damien had wandered the school finding all the interesting places to sketch and found that if he sat on the roof he could see the gardens of the schools and see all the beautiful flowers. He had never shown anybody, but planned on showing Charlotte .
✖ ✖ ✖User ImageUser Image✖ ✖ ✖

LOSING MY SIGHTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOSING MY MIND

While Tim was walking down the path where Jessi droped her suitcases. He saw Kris running straight for him. Kris grabbed the suit cases and said he would take them up to Jessi. Hmm i wonder what Kris is doing here...Tim thought to himself. Tim walked right back into the building and started to walk up the stairs. Tim began to think of Anola. It was best to tell her that he was gay...It would be just awkward if she tried to seduce him. And he just blurts out and says that he is gay. When Tim finally go to her dorm he opened up the door and saw Anola whispering something into Jessi's ear. Having some girl talk? Tim said with a smile. Oh I also wanted to talk with you alone Anola] Tim said. He grabbed her arm and headed out the door. I want to say something that i should of said before... Tim said while blushing I am gay... Tim said while his face was bright red But still...That doesn't mean you don't have a chance with me. Tim said while winking and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Lets go back Tim said while opening the door to the dorm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx g i v i n g ↑ up d o e s n t mean weakness
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit means you were strong enough to walk away

And a t h o u s a n d words
One thousand c o n f e s s i o n s
willc r a d l e you
making the pain you feel seemf a r a w a y
they'llh o l d you forever

User Image xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Anola Danger Mason.

Thoughts:Stupid fat ugly gay boy. I didn't want in your stupid super tight pants anyway
Company: Ugly stupid fat gay boy/ Jessi/ Creepy bodyguard
OOC:YOU ARE A MEANY

Day 1:
Day 2:

Anola kept whispering in the girl's ear waiting to see if she had any more questions or a response to the fact that she just told her to hook up with her body guard but then tim walked in. Anola's face lit up with a smile, he then took her arm and led her outside. Her heart went a flutter thinking of all the things he could be doing. ~Make out session in an alley, Stroll along a beach at sunset, balloon ride over venice, MAYBE HE GOT A PUPPY!! PUPPY PUPPY PUPPPY!!!~ She thought all of this with a straight face. He then told her that he was gay, but that she still had a chance. Her heart was crushed into a million peaces with just a few words. He then proposed that all hope wasn't lost. She assumed he was saying that she looked like a boy. "Those pants make you look fat." She said to him before walking calmly into her room, then over to her bed and laid face down on it trying not to cry. Anola then sat up and turned to Jessi and yelled "YOUR BROTHER IS FAT!!", before reducing to tear. She had spent close to an hour flirting with the boy, and she realized how stupid she must have looked to him.
User Image

F.u.c.k. y.o.u. F.i.r.e.f.l.y______Have you lost your Light

XXXXXXXX██████████████████

Jessi watched as Kris stormed into the room carrying her suitcases. Hi Kris Jessi said while he hugged her tight. Can we talk about this later? Jessi said while looking in Anola's direction. She watched as Kris began to speak with her. She watched As Tim was walking into to room. She blushed a bit and was about to say hi but then he asked her to talk outside. Jessi began to pout and wine. Jessi could hear them screaming outside of the room which made her very uncomfortable. Maybe Tim told her that he was ga- NO!!!!! Jessi screamed. The reason Tim says he is gay is because of a little incident that happened in summer camp..He was with a boy all alone in there cabin and the other boy kissed him on the lips. And Tim said that he enjoyed it. Him saying that he is gay is just another excuse to not to get to close with some people. Which he is afraid he will get hurt. But he is the one hurting other people. Jessi felt a bit of rage and jealousy deep down inside her. But she knew that it was time to let go of her brother.

Jessi watched as Anola cam storming in on her bed Trying not to cry. And out of no where she screamed that Tim was fat.Jessi began to think why would she say something like that. Tim is skinnier that a twig. Jessi thought to her self. Jessi stared at Anola with confusion.But then Jessi realized... She got up of the bed and walked out the dorm to see Tim. She looked at Tim with anger. WHY DID YOU TELL HER! YOU KNOW IT WAS JUST A BIG FAT LIE SO THAT YOU WONT GET TO CLOSE TO ANYONE! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU MADE HER UP SET! WHY DONT YOU JUST SUCK IT UP AND BE A MAN! CANT YOU SEE THAT SHE LIKES YOU?!?!! Jessi screamed at Tim load enough so Anola could hear.Jessi ran back into the room crying.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
██████████████████████████████████████████

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

`Cause They're Just Like Mine

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

Jessi__ DurlingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPrincess of Light

akaisora

User Image
User Image

Anola Danger Mason.

Thoughts:Jerk girl
Company: Ugly stupid fat gay boy/ Meany face/ Creepy bodyguard
OOC: YAY VIOLENCE

Day 1:
Day 2:

Anola listened as Jessi screamed at her crush, she then watched as the sister walked in crying. She could only imagine how Tim felt. Anola smiled softly and sat up on her bed, before turning around to pick up her biggest fluffiest pillow and fluffed it up so it was nice and big. Anola cracked her neck before standing up slowly and walking over to the sobbing girl and gave her a great big hug while holding the pillow in her hand. "Now that i got that out of the way." Anola said softly before lifting the pillow above her head and started beating the blonde with it. "DON'T SCREAM AT HIM!! HE WAS JUST SHOWING HIS TRUE FEELINGS !! ITS NOT HIS FAULT DONT BE SUCH A MEANY!! YOU JUST NEED TO ACCEPT THAT HE IS GAY AND GROW THE ******** UP!!!!" Anola screamed while attacking the girl.
User Image
XXXXXXXXX H E Y . D O N ' T . T O U C H .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kris watched as Anola whispered into Jessi's ear. He could hear a little bit of what she said. Kris began to think. Maybe they were talking about me!?!?! Does Jessi like me? Kris thought to himself. Kris watched as Tim walked in asking Anola to talk with him. But Kris had no interest in what those two were doing. His eyes were glued onto Jessi. He couldn't stop thinking of the idea that Jessi loved him. He heard screaming coming from out side of the dorm. Oh boy i wonder what Tim do this time. Kris said.

Kris watched as Anola stormed right back into the room almost about to cry. Then all of a sudden she blurts out that Tim is fat. Kris has no idea what that's about. Then Jessi gets up off of His lap and out the door. Kris could hear more screaming and heard a bit of what She was screaming. It was something about Tim saying he was gay To Anola but faking it...Oh boy.. Kris said. He saw Jessi running back straight for Kris into the room with tears in her eyes. Kris hugged her Tightly. It's ok Jessi. Everything will be alright. Kris said while blushing. Kris couldn't bare to see Jessi crying. It broke his heart.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

- - - - - - the sad m.a.n

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXShut up and let me see your ☆═━┈jazz hands┈━═☆

Remember when you were a__ M.A.D.M.A.N.?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXThought you was Batman

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA.n.d hit the PARTY with a gas can☆═━┈

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKristheInsaneBodyguard

akaisora

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out