Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is joining? O;

Not joining! D< 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 7 ]
Joining! >D 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Eh...I am just a poll whore 0.61224489795918 61.2% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 > >>

SIDE CHARACTER

He looked back up at Lucas after he was done hugging her. So did you just happen to be all alone with my daughter in your dorm? He said in a angered tone. Jessi's father began to fill up with rage and he started to think of all of the things that Lucas could of done to her. Then he remembered how clingy she was with Tim when they met for the first time. Ahh...Did she follow you around the whole entire day? Jessi's dad asked in curiosity. Jessi was always clingy around people she liked. It seems that she has grown a attachment towards you.. Jessi's dad said while leaving a necklace with Jessi's mothers name on it, Leaving it above Jessi's head. Jessi's father walked out the door and down the hall way. He opened the front entrance to Wata and walked out.

Invisible Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

BRIAN VICTOR LEWIS.

I can feel it coming
in the air tonight

Brian witnessed everything that had happened with Jessi and the boy he'd seen next to his dorm room. She seemed to really enjoy herself with him. Brian sighed. "**** it. She doesn't even know me." he muttered. He walked back to his room, he didn't even choose to float. He was too disappointed. He mixture of emotions played through him, and a gush of wind blew his hair, completely destroying the mane he'd worked on for hours. He knew he was the one who did it, but never expected it to ruin his brown mop of hair."Ugh." He groaned, fixing his hair. He looked out the window-- it's already dark. He went in his room and locked it behind him. He ate his dinner on bed. It was such a great meal, but he didn't enjoy it too much. He sat on his bed and leaned on his wall, spinning tiny bits of paper on his hand with air. He sat there watching the paper spin inches on top of his hand, and glanced up at the ceiling then to his wall. "Oh, yeah. Charlotte." The papers on his hand stopped spinning. He let them sprinkle on his bed as he reached out to his side table and got his phone. It's been such a long day, but still he haven't seen Charlotte. He sent her a text, then got up to prepare for bed.

___█_█_█_█_█_█_█_█_█_█_█_█___

I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am.

Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes.

LucasGabrielSinclaire

DEAD I AM THE DOG
HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIE

x
x
x

User Image
x x x x x x x x x
Jessi's father continued to be angry with Lucas, even thought= he didn't do anything to Jessi. "Yes!" Lucas replied to her fathers question of just happening to be in his dorm alone with Jessi. There was a moment of silence between them, and Lucas noticed that the man's face was beginning to look less angry, and his rage was dying down. He asked him if Jessi had followed him around the entire day. Lucas thought for a moment before replying. "Yeah, I guess you could call it that." Lucas mumbled. His father then left the room after telling him she has grown an attachment to him. Lucas was confused. 'Grown an attachment?' Lucas thought. "What's that supposed to mean?" Lucas called after him. It was too late. Jessi's father was already gone, and he left Lucas wondering what the man meant.
User Image

F.u.c.k. y.o.u. F.i.r.e.f.l.y______Have you lost your Light

XXXXXXXX██████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jessi was awoken by the loud shut of a door. Jessi jumped up when something bumped her head. Jessi turned her position to see a necklace with someones name on it. Jessi starred at it for a bit and realized that it had her mothers name on it. Jessi felt a short pain in her heart. But Jessi ignored it and was more worried about where the necklace came from. Jessi turned and looked at Lucas with a worried face. W-where did this come from? Jessi said while holding up the necklace. Jessi started to stare at the necklace again.Jessi's eyes went cold black when she remembered what happened on that horrifying day. It was when she was playing in woods and Lucas and his friends started to tease her and pull her hair..Then Jessi's foster mother came to help. She slapped Lucas across the face. Then Lucas got up and hit her up side the head with a bat....Jessi threw the necklace on the ground while curling up in a ball about to cry. Jessi then looked over at Lucas again.Why didn't you join in when I got captured by your friends? And why did you save me from those freshman's?Jessi asked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
██████████████████████████████████████████

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

`Cause They're Just Like Mine

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

Jessi__ DurlingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPrincess of Light

akaisora

User Image

LucasGabrielSinclaire

DEAD I AM THE DOG
HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIE

x
x
x

User Image
x x x x x x x x x
Lucas watched as Jessi was awoken by the door shutting. She noticed the necklace right away, and she stared at it for a moment before turning her head to look at Lucas. She had worry in her eyes. She asked Lucas where the necklace came from. "Oh, your father stopped by and dropped it off." Lucas said. He watched as Jessi stared blankly at the necklace. She looked like she was in deep thought. Then, Jessi threw the necklace aside and curled up on his bed, her eyes shiny with tears. Lucas stared at her with a confused look on his face. Jessi then asked him why he didn't join in when his friends were messing with her. Lucas looked down at his feet. Honestly, he didn't know why he didn't. He knew deep down inside there was a reason, but he hadn't figured it out yet. Could it be his regret he had after the day in the woods? He didn't know, and that was exactly what he told Jessi. "I don't know." Lucas answered truthfully. He didn't know what else he could possibly say.
User Image

Jessi listened To Lucas while he replied with a I don't know. What kind of answer is that? Jessi thought. There had to be a reason why not just I don't know. Then Jessi stopped for a moment while Lucas said that her father dropped it off.Papa..? Jessi said to her self. Jessi got up and ran out the door screaming down the hallway "papa". Jessi looked everywhere for him. Jessi began to cry while letting her self go and falling forwards onto the ground.Jessi looked at the ground and started to cry while she was on her hands and knee's. Jessi had no idea why she was crying.Maybe it was the fact that Jessi's dad has been avoiding her for most of her life. Jessi really didn't know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

akaisora

User Image

LucasGabrielSinclaire

DEAD I AM THE DOG
HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIE

x
x
x

User Image
x x x x x x x x x
Jessi gave him a strange look as if saying 'That's all you can come up with?'. After Lucas had said that her father dropped off the necklace, she mumbled something to herself that he couldn't hear. She then bolted out the door and ran down the hallway screaming for her father. "Jessi, he's--" She was out of the dorm before Lucas could finish. "...Gone." Lucas finished with a sigh. He walked out the door with his hands behind his back, following Jessi down the hall. He assumed they haven't seen each other in a while. Jessi then fell to the floor in tears. Lucas sighed and shook his head as she sat there sobbing on her hands and knees. He walked over to her slowly, not knowing what to do. He never really comforted anybody before, so he had no idea what he was doing. He put his hand on her head and gave it a light pat. He then held his hand out and let out small sigh. "C'mon, get up." He said.
User Image

J'ai peur! J'ai peur Lucas. me ramener à votre dortoir! Jessi muttered in french while getting up and running to hug Lucas. Jessi doesn't know why but when she is around him she gets all warm inside which makes her stomach twist. Jessi also wonderd why she said that in french.Normally when Jessi speaks in french it means she is really serious about something.Or really pissed off.Jessi started to cry again in Lucas's arms. Jessi could tell he was uncomfortable about this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

akaisora

User Image

LucasGabrielSinclaire

DEAD I AM THE DOG
HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIE

x
x
x

User Image
x x x x x x x x x
Lucas stumbled back slightly as Jessi ran into him, and began to hug him while sobbing. Lucas felt kind of uncomfortable. Why was she clinging to him all the time? Jessi then muttered something in French to him. Lucas didn't have any idea what that meant, but he did come across hearing his name in her sentence. He didn't know how to reply to what she had said. He just patted her back lightly, trying to get her to calm down. "It's ... okay.." Lucas said in an an awkward tone of voice. 'Ugh, what am I doing? This is not me.' Lucas thought to himself. He could see that Jessi was beginning to calm down now. He let out a small sigh of relief. He let go of Jessi, and stepped away from her. "We should, uh, probably get back our dorms." Lucas said. "People are probably already sleeping by now." Lucas said, glancing out the window. It was almost dark outside. Lucas waved goodbye to Jessi and began to walk back towards his dorm.
User Image

Jessi watched as Lucas headed back to his dorm. Jessi pushed herself up against the wall and slid down. Jessi didn't want to go back to her dorm, she was to upset to. Jessi decided to go to the drama room. Jessi started to walk down the hall way, Jessi opened the door to the drama room. She walked in and took a look around, Then Jessi spotted the costumes. Lest have some fun. Jessi thought to her self. Jessi looked through all oft he costumes, but she only found one that she was interested in. Jessi slipped off her cloths and put on the costume. When she was done Jessi walked over to a mirror and starred at herself for a bit. She sighed and looked away. I look retarded in this... Jessi mumbled while sitting down on a chair next to the rack of costumes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

akaisora

User Image

User Image

K I M B E R L Y T H O M A S

Just C L O S E your E Y E S, The sun is going down.
You'll be alright, no one can H U R T you now.
Come morning light, you and I will be S A F E and S O U N D.

DayOne
Period1: English
Period2: Dance
Period3: Geography
Period4: Photography

DayTwo
Period5: Calculus
Period6: Spanish
Period7: Biology
Period8: Chemistry

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kimberly flinched herself awake. Her light blue eyes fluttered open. She looked down to see that her book was face down on the floor. She must have fallen asleep while reading again. Kimberly reached down and grabbed her book off of the floor, and set it on her beside table, where her unopened can of Sprite still stood. Kimberly decided that she should change into something a little more comfortable. She crawled out of bed with a tired yawn, and wandered over to her suitcase that she still hadn't unpacked yet. Kimberly changed into her pajamas, and jumped back into her bed.

She closed her eyes, trying to fall back asleep. For some reason, she couldn't get back to sleep, no matter how hard she tried. Kimberly sat up again and sighed. She glanced out her window to see that it was already dark. Kimberly groaned. 'This is going to be a long night.' Kimberly thought. She decided that she was going to take a small walk. She liked taking walks around the academy in the evening because it was so quiet, and no one was there to bother her. Kimberly got out of bed once again, and slipped on a pair of comfy slippers. She grabbed her key out of her jeans pocket, and exited the room, making sure her door was locked behind her.

Kimberly wandered around the academy aimlessly. Everyone was already in their dorms, sound asleep. As Kimberly walked passed the Drama room, she noticed that the light was on. She walked backwards a little and peeked into the room. She saw Jessi sitting alone by the costume rack, looking rather upset. Kimberly walked in and knocked on the wall. She smiled at Jessi. "You're a night-walker too, I see." Kimberly said, walking over to her. Jessi was wearing one of the costumes from the rack. Kimberly smiled. "I like that costume. It looks cute on you." Kimberly said with a giggle.

Kimberly glanced over at the costume rack. She spotted a specific costume that she had liked since forever. She loved it as soon as she set her eyes on it in Freshman year, and she still loved it now. She was dying to try it on, but she was more worried about why Jessi looked so down. "Whats wrong?" Kimberly asked to Jessi. "You don't look so happy." she said. 'Wow, Kimberly. Way to point out the obvious.' She thought to herself.
User Image

Jessi jumped as Kimberley walked in asking if Jessi was a night walker too. Jessi mumbled. Then out of no where Kim says Jessi looks cute in the costume she tried on. Jessi blushed while Kimberley had her eye on one of the other costumes. Kimberley had asked what was wrong.Mhm...I don't really want to talk about it Jessi said with a sigh . Then Jessi thought of a fun idea.Hey you know Lucas right? Jessi asked in curiosity.Because I have a great way to piss him off!Jessi said while walking over to the makeup table. Jessi grabbed a handful of makeup and grabbed Kimberly by the arm and made there way out of the drama door. Jessi dragged Kimberly outside, They walked around the building in tell they got to the boy's dorm. Jessi opened the window to Lucas's dorm quietly. Jessi tip toed into his dorm and sat right beside his bed while she watched him sleep. Jessi pulled up the makeup and began to apply lipstick on his face trying not to wake him. Jessi handed Kimberley some eyeshadow Well c'mon! Help me turn Lucas into Lucy!Jessi said quietly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I ▷Hate ◁ Your Ways

So Your Lost My Friend

Such A Sorry End

Now I Don't Know Why__?

So I Choke And Smile

akaisora

User Image

LucasGabrielSinclaire

DEAD I AM THE DOG
HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIE

x
x
x

User Image
x x x x x x x x x
Lucas was awoken from his sleep. Something was touching his face. At first, he ignored it. But after a few more seconds, he couldn't take it anymore. He opened his eyes to see two dark figures standing over him. He jumped a little and sat up, covering his shirtless torso. "What the hell are you--" He stopped, and looked closer at the two figures. It was Jessi and Kimberly. Jessi had lipstick in her hand, and Kimberly was holding a pallet of eye shadow. Lucas put his hand on his lips, then took it off. He looked down on his lips to see a red smear. He looked back up at the two girls and glared. "You're both dead meat." Lucas snarled. Lucas jumped up from his bed as the two girls dropped the make-up and made a run for it out of his window. He threw on a random shirt that was laying the floor, and chased after the two girls. He sprinted as fast as he could. "Keep running! I'm going to kill you both!" Lucas shouted as he ran after them.
User Image

K I M B E R L Y T H O M A S

Just C L O S E your E Y E S, The sun is going down.
You'll be alright, no one can H U R T you now.
Come morning light, you and I will be S A F E and S O U N D.

DayOne
Period1: English
Period2: Dance
Period3: Geography
Period4: Photography

DayTwo
Period5: Calculus
Period6: Spanish
Period7: Biology
Period8: Chemistry

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kimberly saw Lucas' eyes open, and she immediately stood up. Lucas told Jessi and Kimberly that they were 'dead meat'. Kimberly giggled. "Aw, but you look so pretty!" Kimberly said before dropping the make-up and grabbing Jessi's arm.Kimberly ran, pulling Jessi with her out of his window. As soon as they were in the hall, Kimberly let go of Jessi's arm, and let her run freely. Kimberly looked behind her, to see Lucas sprinting after them. Kimberly was screaming and laughing at the same time. She was running as fast as she could in a dress and high-heels. She went a seperate way than Jessi. She ran up the stairs to the fourth floor, and quickly stopped to catch her breath. She had to think quickly to where she could go. Then it hit her. She could go to Jessi's dorm, it was on the fourth floor. Kimberly ran down the hall to Kimberly's dorm, and knocked on the door loudly, expecting Kris to open the door. She looked at the stairs, praying to God Kris would open the door before Lucas got to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff