Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nathaniel Parrish Hall

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I do hope you get better, Simon. And I'm sorry you had to leave at such an untimely manner" he replied to Simon, stunted for any further conversation as his attention was to Casey as he returned. Nathaniel seemed to like making an impression on Casey, he figured it was part of why he wasn't climbing all over someone else. He didn't mean to be such a pessimistic sometimes, he was quite luck to be here and to have such an outgoing boyfriend. If it hadn't been for his uncle, the boy wouldn't ever have come to Firefly let alone have met Casey or even Dimitri. Course, his family didn't know of his social life; it was probably for the best. Although he talked about them often to Dimitri, he really didn't think they'd accept his fashion for life. As Nathaniel was down on one knee he could tell that Casey was dumbfounded for words by the way he stuttered and turned red in the face. He knew exactly what everyone was thinking, and though he'd like that very much he didn't think it appropriate. Besides, there was so many other things he knew Casey wanted to enjoy before pulling him into an immediate spiral of adulthood. He figured he felt the same way Casey did. In truth, Nathaniel didn't know what would happen to him after his final year. He wasn't thinking about it though, not hardly.

The boy stayed quiet as he embraced another hug from his lover, it was good to know that he thought it was beautiful. When Nathaniel saw it he knew it had to be Casey's. Sure, it probably wasn't as extravagant as what others might have brought, but it was the thought right? Casey adored the bangle, a soft smile was placed across pale lips. If anything, Nathaniel enjoyed watching him more than actually talking to him; which was sort of messed up, however, Nathaniel did carry idol conversations with Casey. The boy continued to blush, his mind still wrapped around the amount of courage it took to bend down like that in front of everyone. Though, it wasn't like he wasn't proposing, he figured something like that was meant to be private. It made him wonder how Casey would respond to an action like that.

"I love you too Casey." Nathaniel whispered, before being pulled into a longer kiss. This made Nathaniel blush, he didn't think he'd ever get over public affection. When Casey pulled away, his heart sank a little, but it usually did as he could kiss Casey forever. It was like fine wine to the fisherman's son. He couldn't imagine any kiss tasting better than Casey's usually sweet lips. This time he was greeted by the delightful fragrance of strawberries. Nathaniel unknowingly licked his lips, now he wanted to try his lil bunny's birthday cake. His eyes were drawn to pink frosting, although strawberry wasn't his favorite, he couldn't say no to the dessert. He lifted Casey's plate, and took a forkful of cake to his mouth. Tender eyes watched over his boyfriend, content that he had gotten him something worth showing off. He waved to Simon, who seemed to be staggering off, he would have said something if his mouth hadn't been overflowing with the strawberry icing. He wondered what Casey would want to do now, he didn't figure the boy would leave his own party any time soon so he'd stick around for quite a while. He looked around, eyes scanning the crowd. Where was Dimitri? Nathaniel knew this wasn't his sort of crowd, but he figured he's come searching or him eventually.

Nathaniel retrieved his cellphone with his free hand and typed away quickly.

To Dimitri:
                                                        Where are you? Here yet?

He then out his phone away, careful to not interrupt anything going on around him. He didn't particularly like having a cellphone, he found it almost useless and it took up a lot of space in his pocket. He kept it regardless in case he needed to call home, or his uncle demanded his attention. It wasn't very often, but occasionally it did happen. Eyes looked back to the blonde in front of him. "Casey, would you like some more cake?" he offered splitting off a piece with the plastic fork and holding it out in his direction.

Fashionable Cat

Casey Williams

User Image

ʝ υ ѕ тXXĸ ℯ ℯ ℘XXѕ м ↑ l ↑ n g
                                                  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                  "Okay! There's punch over there! There are other drinks too!" Casey replied to Simon when he excused himself to get something to drink. He accepted the bag from him with another thanks and a promise to talk more later once the party was over and waved him off. Putting the bag around his other wrist, he turned back to Nate and smiled. He had seen a glimpse of him messing with his phone, but didn't think anything of it. He was nosy, but not that nosy. Instead, when Nate offered him the bite of cake, Casey happily opened his mouth and leaned forward to take it. Chewing the cake and then swallowing, afterward licking his lips. "It tastes even more delicious when you feed it to me~" He remarked. Corny, but true.

"Hey, wanna sit down?" They had been standing around this whole time, he thought maybe Nate was tired. He had just gotten here from a long trip, after all. And he knew such heavy social situations like a party really wasn't something he did often, so he probably didn't have nearly as enough stamina as he himself did, Casey knew. He lead them over to one of the couches that wasn't occupied, sitting himself down with a thud and pulling the other male down with him, wrapping around his arm with a huge grin. "How do you think this year of school will go?" The blond boy asked suddenly.

It was just a random question that had popped into his head as he was randomly reminded that classes would start tomorrow. He made a face thinking about sitting in a desk all day, being bored. Casey was, for the most part, a good student. His biggest flaw was that he didn't put in enough effort. He only cared about the classes he actually liked and was indifferent to everything else. As such, he always passed, but just barely. He had been told before that his grades could be so much better, but he just couldn't muster up the motivation for it. "Next year will be our last year. I haven't even thought about what I'm going to do after that." About his life, where he would go, if he would stay with Nate. Casey didn't know yet. "...But! I think it's okay not to be sure yet. I've still got two years!" He looked at Nate with a carefree smile.

It wasn't like him at all to worry about things, so he simply didn't. When the time came to think about things like that, he would. But not now. Casey surprised his boyfriend with another kiss. He smiled cheekily afterward. He really just couldn't help himself.

XXʆ ℴ v ℯXXm ℯXXȶ ℯ η ∂ ℯ r

With: Nate
          OOC:

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nathaniel Parrish Hall

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

User Image

Nathaniel watched his boyfriend snag a bite of the cake her offered, it was quite intriguing watching him consume high amounts of sweets. Then again, he couldn't say anything he probably consumed just as much per day. He was thinking about it now, early morning he more than likely scarf down a few sugar cookies, by brunch time it was coffee cake and chocolate milk, lunch.. well it was lunch of course he had a sugary snack with it. Tea time, and then dinner time. Maybe a supper every now and then. He couldn't keep track of his intake. Looking over Casey he chuckled slightly. He hoped everything was better when they were around. Nathaniel took a hand to the blonde's chin, lifting it up. "Casey, you have cake on your face." he spoke lowly, bringing Casey's face to his and licked the icing spot lightly. He then kissed the boys cheek, and released his face. A red blush came over the arch of Nathaniel's nose. He looked away quickly, towards the couch, hoping to hide his embarrassment. Relationships were a funny thing. This is Nathaniel's first male relationship, he didn't recently delight in being with a male. When he came to the school and first met Casey he was rather fond of him, and well.. things went from there. Although his first, it was his best relationship.

When they came to the couch, Nathaniel fell hard on the fabric; one hand steadying the plate and the other catching his weight before an accident occurred. He was shaken for a second and looked to Casey, giving him a "what was that for" look. Nate wrapped his own arm around the boys shoulders, pulling him close enough so that he was still able to eat his cake. He forked some more, and shoved it passed his lips; just in time for his boyfriend as ask a questioned. Typical, it always happened. It was bound to happen at least once a day, he quickly swallowed the strawberry filled bite and coughed some. Regaining his posture, he snuggled Casey close. "Well.. I figured it would be like every other year." he confessed, not really giving it much thought. How would this year go? He took a moment to consider the possibilities. Nathaniel was quite the busy bee when it came to school. He studied hard, balanced a sports lifestyle, and then his relationship with Casey. It all kept his fairly distracted; however, he did well to maintain it. Nathaniel was an A-B student, every now and then he'd slip, but nothing that would keep him from getting high scores.

"Neither have I.. I'll probably end up traveling with my uncle." he sighed, he was contradicted on following his uncles footsteps or not. There was quite a bit waiting for him after school. You see his uncle never married and never had sons, so it was intended that Nate get everything at a certain age and education level. But with his sister at home, how could he leave? The boy shoved another piece of cake into his mouth, mushing it hard as he thought. Immediately he stopped thinking about it when Casey reassured him. A smile drew to his lips, if Casey wasn't worried neither was he. Nate kissed him again, this time setting down the cake and wrapping him up in lengthy arms. After his boyfriends peck, Nate brushed his lips against Casey giving his partner a passionate kiss. Afterwards, he fell into the boys lap; his legs dangled over the side and green eyes looked up at his golden locked, blue eyed prince.

Fashionable Cat

Casey Williams

User Image

ʝ υ ѕ тXXĸ ℯ ℯ ℘XXѕ м ↑ l ↑ n g
                                                  Casey mused over Nate's answer for a few moments, keeping uncharacteristically quiet during the time, before finally speaking again. "Traveling, huh? I've always wanted to travel to other places. Maybe after I go back to the island first." He had been thinking about it a lot, but wasn't taking his thoughts very seriously. He thought he might like to go back to the island he was born on and check up on it before going elsewhere. But nothing was definite yet. He wanted to discuss possibly sharing a future with Nate away from school, but was kind of hesitant to bring up the subject. So he didn't and just kept quiet. They still had a whole two years to plan. And he had already told Nate that he wasn't going to worry about it, though that was a bit of lie. He was just really good at hiding it.

The blond was a bit surprised by the passionate kiss from his boyfriend. Whenever Nate mustered up the courage to kiss him in such a way surprised him, but in a good way. It wasn't like their relationship was one sided, even though it may have seemed that way to everyone else. But Nate gave him just as much love and affection as Casey did to him. Just mostly in secret when they were alone. And he was even bold and daring enough to lick the bit of cake from his cheek like earlier, which had gotten the blond's heart racing. He smiled as their kiss ended and took in a deep breath to try and calm himself after. When he had first met Nate, he thought he was a bit of a loner. And in some ways, he was. But he was a lot different than that time. But also not much had changed since that first year of school either. Thinking back on it, it was a bit weird, Casey had to admit. But he just loved that about their relationship. Casey looked down now that his boyfriend was laying in his lap and smiled gently, reaching his hand down to run it through Nate's hair.

"What sports did you sign up for this year?" He asked, sitting back against the couch and continuing to idly pet his boyfriend's head with the arm that wore the bangle. "Maybe I'll join one with you... Ah, but you know I'm not really the athletic type." Casey was fit, but just lazy. He preferred not to run and get sweaty, despite how he seemed to always be zipping around anyway. But sports were different. Although he himself didn't care much for them, he was always there to support Nate when he played. No matter what sport it was, he was there in the stands, cheering the loudest. He was proud to have a boyfriend that could be so good at grades and sports, which to Casey, seemed impossible. "But maybe if it's something easy or fun, I can get through it." He still wasn't sure about it, but he also felt like he was tired of sitting on the sidelines and wanted to try something. If Nate could do the sport with him, he felt like that would be enough motivation for him. But still, he wasn't completely sure.

XXʆ ℴ v ℯXXm ℯXXȶ ℯ η ∂ ℯ r

With: Nate
          OOC:

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nathaniel Parrish Hall

User Image

"I much rather go back to my sister; however, I am my uncle's successor so it would only be natural I go to his side." Nate spoke, not familiar with what Casey was meaning. Although the boy was quite intelligent, he was somewhat oblivious as well. He reached up and placed a hand on the boy's cheek, hoping to ease him some of the subject. Nate thought a lot about it also, ever since he came to the school he had thought about it; mostly because of his kid sister, but now that Casey was an important part of his life. It only made the future that much unsure. "I'd like to bring you home for a moment, maybe travel around with you some.." he paused, almost lost for words. He didn't even consider what Casey had planned. Course, Nate didn't have to think so much on it, his future was spoken for. "I'd never keep you from your own dreams of course, but one day I will be powerful man.. and I don't want to succumb to a life without you." he confessed, rolling his hand over the boys face and through his hair to the back of his neck. He was continuing to reassure her lover.

Nate gently smiled at Casey, his smile was death to Nate. He remembered the first time he saw it, in reality he was quite annoyed by the peppy personality of the boy but after actually getting to know him things just happened as they usually did. He wasn't thinking too much back in time, he was too comfortable with the present. Nate turned to his side, and nuzzled Casey's stomach with his face. He still listened to his boyfriend; however, he was still tired from the long travel. He closed his eyes and took in the scent of strawberries and happiness. Yes, Casey smelt of happiness. He always reeked of it. He opened his eyes and turned slightly, still his breath kissed Casey's clothes. Sports? Oh yes.. "Basketball during the fall, and soccer in the spring." he announced, half of his words muffled by Casey's clothes. One thing to know about Nate, was his deep dislike for things cold i.e. winter, brain freezes.. etc. So, he always tried to avoid being outside during such time, to include his sports. Thus, Nate had to find an activity during the winter, he just recently had decided to do basketball last year. He discovered he had a knack for it, and thought to do it again. Soccer on the other hand he had done all of his years thus far. He played defense, and was sure good at it. Their team hadn't lost a game since his first game here. He turned completely back to Casey. "I like it when I have someone running towards me and it seems impossible to surpass them, and I look over and there you are.. smiling, cheering. Then nothing seems impossible and we take back the ball." It wasn't that he didn't want the boy to join him. He just couldn't imagine his lover sweating next to him, and running the ball unknowing what was going on. Besides, having his personal cheerleader had made him quite the ball player. If it wasn't for Casey, he might not have done sports after his first year. But.. on the flip side, Casey in a soccer uniform was something he had once sought to see. "What if we train together and we can see if you're ready for soccer in the spring. It's a lot of work, do you think you can handle it my lil bunny?" he questioned, more so teasing the boy lightly.

Feral Kitten

User Image

xJAYE PRICE ━━

Letting out a quiet little noise of happiness when Kelly returned the kiss, Jaye leaned back and rolled on his heels to survey the lounge. His eyes flickered over the crowd of students, stopping at some familiar faces before his gaze returned to his partner. "I guess he's less of a hardass than I thought." he replied when a shot glass was pushed into his hand. Wrapping his fingers around the little glass, he lifted it to his lips and tilted his head back, pouring the alcohol into his mouth and swallowing without a second thought. It burned a little, like fiery ice settling in his chest, but it was a good feeling. "I'm still surprised that he even brought anything. I mean like, he won't get in trouble for intoxicating his staff and students, would he?" Jaye grinned in a joking manner, though swiped his tongue over his lips to taste the remnants of the vodka left behind.

"I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see if anyone gets him something..." he trailed off at the compliment, a hand coming up to awkwardly rub at the back of his neck as a slight flush worked its way to his cheeks "Well of course I am!" he boasted despite his embarrassment, "otherwise you wouldn't be dating me, since you deserve the best." Honestly, even if he didn't want to admit it, Jaye preened under Kelly's comment. He was happy that his boyfriend viewed him in such a way, and he wriggled in place for a moment before bringing his eyes up to meet Kelly's chocolate ones, "You're not too bad yourself."

Before Jaye could say any more, the lounge area seemed to quiet down to less than a whisper. Throwing a confused glance over his shoulder at Kelly, he brought his eyes back to the floor, where they widened considerably. Was what he thought it was? He watched in a mix of curiosity, embarrassment, and confusion as a dark haired boy (he knew him, he swear he did. Most likely a student from one of his classes) got down on one knee in front of Casey. Sucking in a sharp breath, because why were students proposing now when Jaye could barely gather the confidence to ask Kelly on a date much less ask him to marry him, he watched as the young male pulled out a small box. Holy s**t, was that a ring? Jaye blinked again, once, then twice as he spotted the jewelry in the little box. It was too large to be a ring, and when it was actually pulled out, Jaye felt his body relax minutely. It was a bracelet, not an engagement ring. "Oh my god," he groaned, leaning into Kelly, "I really, really thought that he was gonna propose. Jeez, what a way to start off the night." But he was incredibly happy for the two. The boys looked ecstatic, and Jaye couldn't help but think about how utterly adorable and romantic that was.

Kelly's voice broke him out of his thoughts, and Jaye turned his head to look at the man. "Yes, yes. A thousand times yes." he replied quickly, tangling his fingers with him when Kelly grabbed his hand. Looking down at their interlocked fingers, a little fluttery feeling rolled through his chest. Hand-holding, he realized, was probably one of his favourite things without a doubt.

Following him into the kitchen area, Jaye laughed a little at Kelly's little mantra, continuing it with a quiet, "Everybody!" as they approached the island. A familiar face caught his attention, and Jaye perked up considerable when he spotted Simon, recognizing the face and name as one of his soon-to-be students, "Simon," he exclaimed, though turned his head a little to give Wyatt a quick grin along with a waggle of his free hand, "you're gonna be in my dance class this year. You excited?"

OOC;; boop
                            datekou

Ilaron

The Lone Cowgirl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items