Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta began eating as he tried to think of what to talk about, he knew enough about the McMahons to not need to ask some of the obvious questions. "I don't see you around that much, what are you usually doing?" He figured that this was a fairly important question, being that her family was so well known and it wasn't often that a girl like her was nothing more than a wall flower.

User Image

She looked up from her salad. "Usually... I'm in the art room in my spare time or somewhere secluded." She said softly. She loved drawing and it was the only thing that she loved besides her family. "Some place quiet to sketch and draw." She said biting the inner part of her lip.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta nodded. "That's nice, a good hobby, one that you actually get something out of, something that shows your talent." He smiled, he did have a reverence for visual arts in that regard, probably due to is inability to draw in any way, shape, or form.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta nodded. "That's nice, a good hobby, one that you actually get something out of, something that shows your talent." He smiled, he did have a reverence for visual arts in that regard, probably due to is inability to draw in any way, shape, or form.

User Image

Haley nodded her head. "Yeah." She said shyly. "But it is more of a hobby than anything else. I'm not planning on doing anything with it." She took a few more bites of her salad. She wasn't use to someone saying that to her. She smiled a small smile. She bit the inner part of her lip trying to think of what to say to him.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was sure that this would be a fairly one sided conversation, but he figured that from the beginning. At least she was being more open. He decided ask a rather bold question, pushing her seemed to be working and while the question was bold it wasn't very invasive. "Are you seeing anyone?" He said this while putting his attention towards his food as to not insinuate any deeper meaning than the question itself.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was sure that this would be a fairly one sided conversation, but he figured that from the beginning. At least she was being more open. He decided ask a rather bold question, pushing her seemed to be working and while the question was bold it wasn't very invasive. "Are you seeing anyone?" He said this while putting his attention towards his food as to not insinuate any deeper meaning than the question itself.

User Image

She almost choked on her salad. She coughed pounding her chest a little bit to make sure that her food went down the right tube. "Seeing anyone?" She squeaked. She shook her head. "No... I'm not seeing anyone... afraid that no one would want to be seen around a wall flower." She bit her lip. "Why do you ask?"

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta found her reaction pretty amusing. "I just know that girls as attractive as you, no matter how shy usually get quite a few advances, and decide to go out with someone eventually." He stated this as a fact and not so much as a compliment. He appreciated things that took more work, and not so much something like looks, though he had to admit that he had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta found her reaction pretty amusing. "I just know that girls as attractive as you, no matter how shy usually get quite a few advances, and decide to go out with someone eventually." He stated this as a fact and not so much as a compliment. He appreciated things that took more work, and not so much something like looks, though he had to admit that he had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her.

User Image

Her cheeks turned even a brighter red. If she had advances she wouldn't have known really. "If I have... I wouldn't have noticed." She admitted. She looked up at him shyly. "I guess it is funny hearing a girl not knowing when someone is flirting with them." She looked back down at her food shyly.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta shook his head as he smiled. "Sometimes it's not obvious, but guaranteed if a guy approaches you and makes a fool of himself, he likes you, he's an idiot or both." He laughed lightly, remembering all too well being in that position.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta shook his head as he smiled. "Sometimes it's not obvious, but guaranteed if a guy approaches you and makes a fool of himself, he likes you, he's an idiot or both." He laughed lightly, remembering all too well being in that position.

User Image
She nodded her head a little bit. She wondered if Kenta approached her if he wanted to know more about her because he was curious about her. "See I wouldn't know that." She said rubbing the back of her head. She always would go the opposite way when someone went up to her, but it was usually because she wanted to work on a piece of art work and not be bothered. She was one that normally liked being in quite areas and being around people made it hard for her to work on things.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta nodded. "Well now you do, not that I'd expect you to like someone coming on to you." As shy as she was he doubted she could survive such an experience. He realized that this might not be the greatest topic, though he was glad he got an answer from her. He finished up his meal. "Well I won't suffer you any more awkward questions." He got up to leave, figuring she that as she had said, she didn't want to be around anyone.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta nodded. "Well now you do, not that I'd expect you to like someone coming on to you." As shy as she was he doubted she could survive such an experience. He realized that this might not be the greatest topic, though he was glad he got an answer from her. He finished up his meal. "Well I won't suffer you any more awkward questions." He got up to leave, figuring she that as she had said, she didn't want to be around anyone.

User Image

Haley blinked a few times. She wanted to get to know him some more. She could hardly finished what she had. "You don't have to leave." She said softly. "That is... if you don't want to." She actually liked talking to him.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled at her. She was a challenge and he knew what he was getting into when he decided to talk to her. He decided that he should start with little goals, right now his goal was just to get her to smile. "Alright, so where would you like to go?" He offered her a hand.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled at her. She was a challenge and he knew what he was getting into when he decided to talk to her. He decided that he should start with little goals, right now his goal was just to get her to smile. "Alright, so where would you like to go?" He offered her a hand.

User Image

She looked up at him. "Go?" She didn't know where she wanted to go since there was a short amount of time before the headmistress would call the students to welcome them back for a new school year. She bit the inner part of her lip shyly. "Well... there aren't many things to do around campus." She said softly. "We could go to the lake." She took his hand carefully. She slowly got up off of the chair.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta nodded. "Sounds good." He helped her up, he didn't know quite what he was supposed to do with her hand at this point. He gave it a short squeeze and let it drop. Though he was rather confident around her, he knew that it was only because she was so shy. He walked with her, he did feel a tad embarrassed walking with a girl that was far out of his league.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta nodded. "Sounds good." He helped her up, he didn't know quite what he was supposed to do with her hand at this point. He gave it a short squeeze and let it drop. Though he was rather confident around her, he knew that it was only because she was so shy. He walked with her, he did feel a tad embarrassed walking with a girl that was far out of his league.

User Image

"Do you want to walk... if you want we can fly." She said softly. She never really had taken anyone on her broom before. "We don't have to though." She said her face flushing lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff