Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Dante made a sarcastic laugh at Danette. "And I thought you would have settled down by now," he replied jokingly. "Oh, I was just busy making out with Kaley. That is what lovers do after all, right?" he asked Kaley kissing her neck and cheek once more. "Things were about to get more serious, then you showed up," he said. Dante then laughed and he looked at Danette. "We were just about to go get food. Do you think you can hold a seat for me while I catch up with my favorite graduate?" he asked Kaley.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante made a sarcastic laugh at Danette. "And I thought you would have settled down by now," he replied jokingly. "Oh, I was just busy making out with Kaley. That is what lovers do after all, right?" he asked Kaley kissing her neck and cheek once more. "Things were about to get more serious, then you showed up," he said. Dante then laughed and he looked at Danette. "We were just about to go get food. Do you think you can hold a seat for me while I catch up with my favorite graduate?" he asked Kaley.

User Image

"Settle down? I rather remain single for right now." Danette raised her eye brow looking at the two of them. "Why don't I believe that?" She simply shook her head.

User Image

Kaley nodded her head. "I guess I could." She said softly. She was willing to go and save a set for them. She just could only hope that Dante wouldn't do anything stupid. "I will see you shortly then." She gripped his hands and moved them away from her. Her cheeks were still flushed red. She began to walk towards the lunch and dinner room where they would be eating every meal that they would have during the school year unless they decided to go and eat out.

"What did you want to catch up about Dante. You haven't talked to me in over a year." Danette said, crossing her arms looking at him.
User Image
Dante watched as Kaley left and he walked over to Danette. "I just want to know how you been. By the way, I met Jewels," he said with a grin. "She is pretty interesting," he said walking along randomly. "I didn't do anything bad, well at least I think I didn't," he said looking at her with a teasing smirk.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante watched as Kaley left and he walked over to Danette. "I just want to know how you been. By the way, I met Jewels," he said with a grin. "She is pretty interesting," he said walking along randomly. "I didn't do anything bad, well at least I think I didn't," he said looking at her with a teasing smirk.

User Image

Danette chuckled lightly. "See how I've been? Been a busy woman if you haven't guess." She said, looking at him. She looked older than a 28 almost 29 year old was supposed to look. "You met Jewels... You better haven't done anything bad to her. You wouldn't Kendel all over your a** with curses." Danette shook her head. "Why haven't you tried to visit me in the dance club in town?"
User Image
Dante closed his eyes as they walked. "I'm a busy man. I mean I still have to make sure I excel here in school. And I'm still cleaning up some mess that happened over the summer. Plus, I'm not one to leave campus often," he said.

Dante then got an idea and he reached out and spun Danette around so she was facing him. He grasped onto her shoulders. "How about we make a deal though? If I come to your dance club...you...have to kiss me?" he suggested. "I use to have a crush on you back when I started. So why don't you just let me have this one kiss just so I know what it would have been like?" he asked. He really did only think of Danette as a friend but there was nothing wrong with this.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante closed his eyes as they walked. "I'm a busy man. I mean I still have to make sure I excel here in school. And I'm still cleaning up some mess that happened over the summer. Plus, I'm not one to leave campus often," he said.

Dante then got an idea and he reached out and spun Danette around so she was facing him. He grasped onto her shoulders. "How about we make a deal though? If I come to your dance club...you...have to kiss me?" he suggested. "I use to have a crush on you back when I started. So why don't you just let me have this one kiss just so I know what it would have been like?" he asked. He really did only think of Danette as a friend but there was nothing wrong with this.

User Image

"Right right." She said as she put her hands in her back pockets walking with him. "What happened over the summer that would cause such a mess?" She asked looking at him out of the corner of her eyes. Danette looked at him in surprise when he had turned her to face him. "A deal? Dante... I'm not one to make deals though." She said looking up at him in surprise. "K-kiss you? Dante I am 28 years old...." She said with a sigh. She knew that he had liked her, but he never acted upon it. Nor did she. She let out a sigh. "Just this once." She said softly.
User Image
Dante laughed at her,"So what if your 28?" he asked not seeing the problem. Dante's hands went down her shoulders to her sides. He soon leaned in and closed his eyes as his lips pressed against hers softly. He held her close to him, to make sure he made this kiss as passionate as possible since this was only going to be the only time.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante laughed at her,"So what if your 28?" he asked not seeing the problem. Dante's hands went down her shoulders to her sides. He soon leaned in and closed his eyes as his lips pressed against hers softly. He held her close to him, to make sure he made this kiss as passionate as possible since this was only going to be the only time.

User Image

"Wouldn't want someone thinking I am a cougar." She said shaking her head. Danette felt his lips against hers and her eyes fluttered closed.

User Image

Kaley walked and found them kissing. She felt her world shatter around her. Why would he be kissing her older cousin? It wasn't fair to her. She turned on her heels and went running to her dorm room making sure that she wasn't seen by either one of them.

Danette pulled away from him. "Does that take care of your curiousness?" She asked softly taking a few breaths to get air back into her lungs. She hoped that it cured it.

Lonely Noob

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Daine watched through the window of the taxi as it drove him to the new school he was attending, Daine let out a deep sigh as he watched the other people do their daily stuff. Daine couldnt help but feel jealousy towards them, he found it unfair that they had all that freedom and he was going to be stuck in a classroom for the next couple years. Daines eyes began to feel heavy and thats when he fell into a deep sleep. It felt as if seconds passed by when Daine was awoken by the taxi driver, he payed him the money that he owed him for the journey and stepped out the car, he looked back at the taxi driver and thanked him, Daine then walked away, looked back and waved goodbye, the taxi driver waved back and drove off. Daine yawned and stretched then made his way towards the school doors, he pushed them open and invited himself into the building. He looked around saying, " Hello ? " to try catch someones attention, thats when a woman and a desk replied, she gave Daine information about his dorm room and his lessons, he thanked the woman and made his way to his dorm. When he arrived, he threw his bags on the floor and layed flat on his bed and let out a " Ahhh "

The Demon Child

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Jewels found her way back to her dorm room. She unlocked the door and decided to get inside. Tomorrow would be starting of classes, but soon enough she knew the headmistress would call the students in to welcome them back to school and welcome the new students to the campus. She couldn't wait to meet their head mistress of the school. This was going to prove fairly interesting.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta smiled at her, he found her shyness endearing, but a tad unsettling. He sat down at the table. "Are you alright? I mean, you don't exactly seem comfortable." He didn't like making people uncomfortable and thought maybe he had been too forward.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled at her, he found her shyness endearing, but a tad unsettling. He sat down at the table. "Are you alright? I mean, you don't exactly seem comfortable." He didn't like making people uncomfortable and thought maybe he had been too forward.

User Image
She nodded her head. "I'm fine... I'm just... a bit shy." She said softly. "It takes a little bit for me... to get comfortable." She said as she sat down as well. Her hair hid her face a little bit.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta chuckled, he could obviously see that, but he figured that there was more of a story behind it, not that it was completely expected. He patted her hand lightly. "That's alright, shy company is still good company." He pulled his hand back and picked up his fork to begin eating.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta chuckled, he could obviously see that, but he figured that there was more of a story behind it, not that it was completely expected. He patted her hand lightly. "That's alright, shy company is still good company." He pulled his hand back and picked up his fork to begin eating.

User Image

Her cheeks flushed a little bit and shyly grabbed her water with her free hand and took a quick sip of it. "I'm glad someone thinks that." She said softly as put her water back down. She picked up her fork and began to eat her salad. She hated being shy... she wanted to break out of her shell a little bit and try to break away from Kaley's side so they weren't always together. Graduation was only another year away and she needed to be able to handle things on her own.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta began eating as he tried to think of what to talk about, he knew enough about the McMahons to not need to ask some of the obvious questions. "I don't see you around that much, what are you usually doing?" He figured that this was a fairly important question, being that her family was so well known and it wasn't often that a girl like her was nothing more than a wall flower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff