Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante took out his spell book and he turned a couple of pages. "You know I would never damage your lovely violin. Then I wouldn't be able to hear you play anymore," he said to her. He put a spell onto her violin and a magical bubble surrounded the instrument and it hovered in the air. "And there you go," he said to Kaley as he put his book away.

Dante took a hold of one of Kaley's hands and laced his fingers with hers. His other hand then wrapped around her waist as he pulled her in closer to him. "Ready, my dear Kaley?" he asked with a sweet but flirtatious smile.

User Image
She laughed lightly. "I know you wouldn't. It wouldn't have taken much to fix it anyways." She said with a smile. "Thank you." Her face flushed a little bit when he pulled her closer to him. "When am I not ready?" She asked with a wink. "I am always ready." She wasn't going to entirely admit that she was 100% ready to dance with him.
User Image
Dante took a step forward, obviously taking the lead so Kaley would step back, and he soon had a rhythmic slow dance with the girl who he has known since his sophomore year. "Are you worried about Haley?" he asked suddenly as he gave her a small spin before holding her again. "I mean, in these past years, I've only ever seen her do okay whenever she is with you. But I know she knows you two won't be together forever..." he said. "I can't help but worry about he. I'm just glad I don't have anything to worry about when it comes to you."

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante took a step forward, obviously taking the lead so Kaley would step back, and he soon had a rhythmic slow dance with the girl who he has known since his sophomore year. "Are you worried about Haley?" he asked suddenly as he gave her a small spin before holding her again. "I mean, in these past years, I've only ever seen her do okay whenever she is with you. But I know she knows you two won't be together forever..." he said. "I can't help but worry about he. I'm just glad I don't have anything to worry about when it comes to you."

User Image

She looked into his eyes. "I do worry about her, but soon enough she'll come out of her shell." Kaley said with a thoughtful look. "She knows we won't be together forever... She knows what she needs to do. She'll be ready when the time graduation comes." Kaley laughed at what he said. "Yeah... but then again I know what I am doing more than she does..." Kaley shrugged her shoulders as they danced. It was true that she worried about her sister, but she worried more about Dante than her own sister, but it was because of the feelings that she had towards him and not only that Haley seemed to dislike him in someways. She could only see Dante as her friend and Kaley well she could only see him as more than just a friend. She was just afraid to admit it to him that she liked him more than that.
User Image
Dante listened to her words and he hugged Kaley. He wrapped both arms around her. "I'm going to miss you the most when I graduate," he told her. Dante poked Kaley's cheek before he went to go retrieve her violin. He grabbed it from the bubble and walked back over to Kaley. "Here you go, my sweet Kaley," he said returning the violin to her.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante listened to her words and he hugged Kaley. He wrapped both arms around her. "I'm going to miss you the most when I graduate," he told her. Dante poked Kaley's cheek before he went to go retrieve her violin. He grabbed it from the bubble and walked back over to Kaley. "Here you go, my sweet Kaley," he said returning the violin to her.

User Image

She didn't want to think about that. It made her chest hurt thinking about Dante not being there the following year. That was how the life of college went usually. Someone would graduate before the other and they would never see each other again. She bit her lip as he handed her, her violin. "The headmistress... she... um... always invites the former students back to the grounds you remember that." She said softly. She remembered that Danette always had showed up when she had finished college and came and visited. "Thank you." She said softly gripping the violin a little bit too tightly in her hands causing her knuckles to turn white. "I think that there would be a lot of people that will miss you..." She wasn't going to admit that she would miss him the most out of everyone. She looked down at the ground.
User Image
Dante nodded at Kaley. "That is true, but I don't know how often I would be able to come back," he told her. When she looked down at the ground, Dante raised her chin so she would look into his eyes. "Don't look like that, okay? It will be a long while before graduation. And even after, I promise I will always see you," he said hugging Kaley once more. This was a decision he would make sure he kept. He was going to miss Kaley the most out of everyone. "And how is Danette? She was one of my favorites during my earlier years. I asked her for everything. Did you know I even use to have a crush on her?" he asked as he took Kaley's hand and began walking randomly.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante nodded at Kaley. "That is true, but I don't know how often I would be able to come back," he told her. When she looked down at the ground, Dante raised her chin so she would look into his eyes. "Don't look like that, okay? It will be a long while before graduation. And even after, I promise I will always see you," he said hugging Kaley once more. This was a decision he would make sure he kept. He was going to miss Kaley the most out of everyone. "And how is Danette? She was one of my favorites during my earlier years. I asked her for everything. Did you know I even use to have a crush on her?" he asked as he took Kaley's hand and began walking randomly.

User Image

Kaley smiled. "I know you would. You would try to keep that promise more than others." She said with a small smile. "Danette is doing good. She is actually working at that club that is in town... she well owns it now. But I hadn't seen her since last year before this years summer break." Kaley said with a shrug of her shoulders. She felt her heart drop a little bit when she heard that he had a crush on her in the past. "I didn't know that." She said softly. "I wasn't even in college when Danette was finishing her last year of school..."
User Image
Dante ended up laughing at some past memories. "Yeah, I remember when I first met her as a freshman. I thought she was the most beautiful person in the entire school. She is the one that made me who I am today. I was kind of antisocial in the beginning of my freshman year," he explained. Dante let go of her hand and just decided to hold her. "Of course that opinion changed when a certain freshman came to this school," he said winking again at her.

To be honest, he had only one desire when it came to Danette. He wanted to kiss her just onc, the girl that changed him. But it probably wouldn't be able to have happened. He really did like Kaley and Danette was in the past but it was just a desire, nothing more and nothing less.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante ended up laughing at some past memories. "Yeah, I remember when I first met her as a freshman. I thought she was the most beautiful person in the entire school. She is the one that made me who I am today. I was kind of antisocial in the beginning of my freshman year," he explained. Dante let go of her hand and just decided to hold her. "Of course that opinion changed when a certain freshman came to this school," he said winking again at her.

To be honest, he had only one desire when it came to Danette. He wanted to kiss her just onc, the girl that changed him. But it probably wouldn't be able to have happened. He really did like Kaley and Danette was in the past but it was just a desire, nothing more and nothing less.

User Image

"Well... she was a senior when you were a freshman if I remember correctly. She started later than any other person that I had known." Kaley said softly. Kaley blushed when she heard that, but who ever this freshman was or when ever she had started that was a good thing. "I think Danette is supposed to come today to check on Kendel and Jewels... well... Jewels mainly since she is starting school here this year. Kind of a fit in thing I suppose."

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

A woman with short brown hair and green eyes had arrived on a broom stick. She wore a pair of simple green glasses over her eyes. She landed outside of the school. Her name was Danette and she was a former student of Night Rain University. Now 29 years old and had graduated when she was 24 almost 25 years old from college she was still some what a talk of the school after her brother Kendel had started his freshman year and she helped Dante come out of his shell so to speak when he started too. She walked up the stairs leading up towards the school.

Quotable Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jack Smith
Mood: ??

With a shallow sigh Jack swallowed his pride and headed downstairs. He kept an eye out for danger, with the amount of attention he was getting, there was bound to be someone that had to challenge him. As soon as he walked out of the main college doors Jack let out a frustrated sigh. He was tense and it was starting to show. Walking up to his Harley he put on his helmet, turned on his Harley and headed to the nearest cafe.

When he arrived to the cafe the female cashier greeted him with a cheerful hello. Jack smiled and waved at her, he sat down at the nearest table and awaited for the waitress to take his order. Minutes later the cashier walked up to him with a notepad and pen " What can I get you hun?" she asked in a friendly tone " Tuna sandwich and a medium coffee" he ordered. " Anything else sweetheart?" she asked " No that will be all" he responded quickly. The cashier nodded and headed to the back to give his order to the chef. Meanwhile Jack sat in his table patiently awaiting for his food.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Jewels looked at the clock that was on the wall. She let out a sigh knowing that the following day would be her first day of classes. She put her head in her hands and let out a yawn. She knew of the stories that her brother had told her that the headmistress would probably call them after they had all eaten and tell them the rules for the new year. She could only hope that she wasn't wrong about coming here. She needed a degree to do what ever that she wanted to do.

Jewels ended up leaving her room with her wand in her back pocket. She decided that it was best to take a small walk to look around. She wanted to get to know the campus better than what she knew of it. She never had a chance to come and look around to actually know where everything was at.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Jewels walked around the campus and had walked to the lake that was on the property. "How could a school have such a beautiful lake like this?" She thought to herself as she looked out at the lake. Jewels began to walk around aimlessly. She wasn't paying attention to what was around her causing herself to get lost. "Great... I have to be really stupid to get lost." She ran her hand through her silver hair and decided to try and find a way back to her dorm room. She had decided that she shouldn't have gone.
User Image
Dante blinked when he found out that Danette was visiting. "I see...well looks like I will have to see her before she leaves tonight!" he said with a laugh. The man then noticed the graduate herself walking up the steps. "Wow, speak of the devil," he told Kaley. He suddenly had an idea and he grinned.

Dante stood directly behind Kaley and wrapped both arms around her waist so she was against him. He laid his head on her shoulder and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek and blew in her ear. "Oh Danette, is that you!?" he asked aloud as he looked at the adult woman finish coming up the stairs while he had Kaley in this position.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante blinked when he found out that Danette was visiting. "I see...well looks like I will have to see her before she leaves tonight!" he said with a laugh. The man then noticed the graduate herself walking up the steps. "Wow, speak of the devil," he told Kaley. He suddenly had an idea and he grinned.

Dante stood directly behind Kaley and wrapped both arms around her waist so she was against him. He laid his head on her shoulder and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek and blew in her ear. "Oh Danette, is that you!?" he asked aloud as he looked at the adult woman finish coming up the stairs while he had Kaley in this position.

User Image

"I guess you will." She said with a small smile. She gasped when she felt his arms wrap around her. "Dante what the hell..." She saw that her elder cousin was walking up the stairs with her broom stick in her hand. Her cheeks went red. "God she's going to not like this..." Kaley thought to herself.

User Image

Danette heard someone say her name and she looked up and saw Dante with her cousin. "Dante Himade is that you?" The former student asked, walking up the stairs faster. "I thought you would have graduated by now." A twinkle was in her eyes that meant she was joking. "What are you doing with Kay-Kay?" She asked using her nick name for Kaley.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff