Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image "It is alright." She said with a smile. "And what do you wish me to call you."

User Image
"Calling me Leo would be just fine ma'am." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image

Just then Yukina realized she misspoke. "I'm sorry class I meant to say Treble, and yes Jewels you are correct. A treble is basically playing the higher notes. Now tell me what are the lower notes called."

User Image
"Base." She said softly.

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image
"Sadly this isn't made by Picasso. It is made by one Leonardo Da Vinci. Can anyone guess which piece it is?" She asked knowing fully well enough that it was the Mona Lisa. One of his most famous pieces.

User Image

"The Mona Lisa?" Jade said lightly. he never knew who made the Mona Lisa but she recognized the painting when she seen it.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image
"Calling me Leo would be just fine ma'am." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

User Image
"Of course Leo. Just call me Andrea.... unless you don't feel comfortable with that. Now what I want you to do today is stop by each one of the class rooms to tell the teachers that there will be a meeting after classes are finished for the day. It won't be for very long. Ten minutes at the most."

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image

"The Mona Lisa?" Jade said lightly. he never knew who made the Mona Lisa but she recognized the painting when she seen it.

User Image
"Very good Jade. Now can anyone guess the assignment that I am going to give for the next week or so?" She asked with a smile.

User Image
Kendel rose his hand. "A painting of someone?"

"That would be correct. You will be painting a picture of a person that you care about the most."

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image
"rojo, azul, amarillo?" Jasper asked after raising her hand.

User Image
"Correct again. Red, blue, and yellow. Can you name all the colors in Spanish?" He went over to her desk wondering how fast she could name them.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image
"Correct again. Red, blue, and yellow. Can you name all the colors in Spanish?" He went over to her desk wondering how fast she could name them.

User Image
Jasper's face went red. "rojo, azul, verde, amarillo, violeta, naranja." She stumbled over a few of them the ones she hadn't named before she stumbled in pronouncing them.

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image
"Base." She said softly.

User Image
"Correct again Jewels. I'm glad you took accurate notes." Yukina said as she started to write on the board.
A person who sings in a higher key is a _________
A person who sings in a lower key is a ________
A person who is sings in the lowest key is a ________
"What are the answers to the blanks."

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image
"Of course Leo. Just call me Andrea.... unless you don't feel comfortable with that. Now what I want you to do today is stop by each one of the class rooms to tell the teachers that there will be a meeting after classes are finished for the day. It won't be for very long. Ten minutes at the most."

User Image

"I can do that Andrea. Hopefully the teachers won't be to upset that I'm interrupting their class."

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image
"Correct again Jewels. I'm glad you took accurate notes." Yukina said as she started to write on the board.
A person who sings in a higher key is a _________
A person who sings in a lower key is a ________
A person who is sings in the lowest key is a ________
"What are the answers to the blanks."

User Image
"Sapranio, Alto, and Base?" She asked. She felt bad that she was answering a lot more than the other students in her class, but this was one of her favorite subjects.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image

"I can do that Andrea. Hopefully the teachers won't be to upset that I'm interrupting their class."

User Image
"They shouldn't be since it was information from me." She said with a small smile. "Only four of them are teaching at the moment anyways."

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image
Jasper's face went red. "rojo, azul, verde, amarillo, violeta, naranja." She stumbled over a few of them the ones she hadn't named before she stumbled in pronouncing them.

User Image

"Red, blue, green, yellow, violet, orange. Well done. How about blanco (white) negro (black) cafe (brown) gris (gray) and rosa (pink). Also plata (silver) oro (gold) and bronce (bronze) the last three technically aren't colors but they will be in this class. Tell me Jasper, what else do you know in Spanish?"

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image

"Red, blue, green, yellow, violet, orange. Well done. How about blanco (white) negro (black) cafe (brown) gris (gray) and rosa (pink). Also plata (silver) oro (gold) and bronce (bronze) the last three technically aren't colors but they will be in this class. Tell me Jasper, what else do you know in Spanish?"

User Image
Jasper wanted to sink in her seat. She wasn't use to a teacher asking her so many questions. Her face was red. She knew that all of the students in the class were looking at her. She had made herself embarrassed enough that she wanted to sink in her chair even more or even that disappear. She was worried that they were thinking that she was some kind of freak to know that sort of thing. She stuttered a few times and then stopped talking. She didn't trust her voice.

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

User Image
"Very good Jade. Now can anyone guess the assignment that I am going to give for the next week or so?" She asked with a smile.

User Image
Kendel rose his hand. "A painting of someone?"

"That would be correct. You will be painting a picture of a person that you care about the most."

User Image
Jade smiled at the fact she actually answered a question correctly. She then started to think about the people that she cared most about.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
"Alright class. Pair off with those who are the same as you and open your books please. You will be training soon enough."
User Image
User Image
The twins opened their books knowing fully well enough that they were going to be learning more spells.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff