Quotable Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jack Smith
Mood: ??

With his engines roaring Jack arrived at his college where he was to stay until he finished his degree. He stared at the entrance for a minute and took a deep breath before turning off his jet black Harley. Taking off his helmet he revealed his discolored eyes, he didn't care what people thought of him. Through the years he was always bullied for his difference. He sat in his Harley for another two minutes, thinking about his decision. With a deep sigh he got off his bike and walked through the main doors. His bags were already moved to his room so he just had to find out where they were.

Jack marched towards the secretaries office and asked for some directions. The woman behind the desk was kind enough to hand him some paperwork and a map to the campus. He gave her a friendly nod as he exited the office. Jack noticed some fear in the look of the other students, not just because of the discoloration of his eyes but also because he was wearing his clan's cut. The HellGamblers were a very known and feared demon biker gang. Jack gave a discouraged sigh and continued walking. This was expected.. he thought to himself as he walked through the corridors. He saw many new faces but none of them struck him as anything worth noticing. Walking past a set of stairs he did notice a girl with a sketch book and some pencils. He stopped for a second out of curiosity but continued to walk towards his dorm. She'd probably be scared shitless if she saw me in my cut.. or me in general for that matter..

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Irikiru
User Image
Jack Smith

With his engines roaring Jack arrived at his college where he was to stay until he finished his degree. He stared at the entrance for a minute and took a deep breath before turning off his jet black Harley. Taking off his helmet he revealed his discolored eyes, he didn't care what people thought of him. Through the years he was always bullied for his difference. He sat in his Harley for another two minutes, thinking about his decision. With a deep sigh he got off his bike and walked through the main doors. His bags were already moved to his room so he just had to find out where they were.

Jack marched towards the secretaries office and asked for some directions. The woman behind the desk was kind enough to hand him some paperwork and a map to the campus. He gave her a friendly nod as he exited the office. Jack noticed some fear in the look of the other students, not just because of the discoloration of his eyes but also because he was wearing his clan's cut. The HellGamblers were a very known and feared demon biker gang. Jack gave a discouraged sigh and continued walking. This was expected.. he thought to himself as he walked through the corridors. He saw many new faces but none of them struck him as anything worth noticing. Walking past a set of stairs he did notice a girl with a sketch book and some pencils. He stopped for a second out of curiosity but continued to walk towards his dorm. She'd probably be scared shitless if she saw me in my cut.. or me in general for that matter..

User Image

Jewels felt someone's eyes on her. She blinked a few times and looked up seeing someone walk away. She quickly gathered her things up and got up off of the stairs. She didn't know what to say to him really. Being a new student to the school didn't really matter much. Nothing really scared her because she dealt with dragons while attending schools. She had a burn mark to prove it that was located across her shoulder scaring her badly. "I wonder why he didn't come to say something to me. She thought looking at the man walking up the stairs. She clutched her sketch pad close to her chest. She heard the clock go off saying it was four in the afternoon meaning that it was getting close to dinner time for all of the students there on campus. It was up to them to decide on where they went to eat. She bit the inside of her lip and began to walk towards the co-ed dorms. She wasn't sure if the guy that was walking towards the dorm was going to the same dorm room building as her, but she wasn't sure how to talk to him that was for sure. "He looks so alone." She thought, "As if he is afraid to talk to people or people are afraid of him. No one should be afraid of anyone." She shook her head and continued to walk up the stairs. Her silver hair whipped around her face when the wind decided to pick up a little bit.

She wasn't even sure if he was new to the school like she was or not. He didn't seem lost that was for sure. She was curious though about him. "Come on Jewels don't let your curiousness get the best of you. If he wants to talk to you he will." She thought to herself.

((edited))

Quotable Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jack Smith

Jack felt that someone might be following him. He shook his head and blamed it on being nervous on the first day. He couldn't help but wonder if there really was someone following him or if he was in danger. His best friend advised him before he left his homeland that he might have some trouble with the local gangs in the area. Jack took a deep breath and turned his head lightly, he gave a glance hoping he wouldn't find someone trailing him. He saw the girl that was drawing earlier walking up the stairs she was sitting on. Maybe she had something to do he thought.

Relieved, Jack stopped for a second to look at the map. He was a bit lost for a second, a sense of direction was never his strong suit. Concentrating he found out where his dorm was, he had to double back and go up the same stairs the girl in the silver hair went. Charming.. he thought as he started to go upwards. Room 2b.. Room 2b he whispered under his breath while he looked for his dorm " Ah.. here we are" he stated in a low voice. Jack reached the inside of his cut and took out a key for the door. As soon as he opened the door he saw two beds same color but the walls were divided. Seems like the past tenants didn't like eachother. he thought to himself. He took off his cut and placed it on a chair that was infront of the desk that was already arranged for him. Seems like I won't have anything to do in here. .

Jack's stomach started to growl in hunger. Guess its time for supper. He checked his jeans for his wallet, map and keys. As soon as he made sure he had them on him he locked his dorm and left for the campus cafeteria. When he reached the bottom of the stairs Jack noticed that the other students did have fear of him. He didn't know if it was because of his eyes or that word got out that a HellsGambler was attending the University. Nonetheless, he was hungry. He walked around the campus for a couple of minutes before he knew where he was. Only then he realized he was standing at the wrong end of the college campus. The ******** am I doing in the P.E lab? he wondered. He managed to chuckle a bit because of his stupidity.

Minutes later he reached the cafeteria. The line quickly dispersed as soon as he showed up. He hated that he was feared by the other students. All he wanted was to fit in and get along with everyone. It seemed that this was not going to be the case. He ordered a hamburger and fries. The cashier gave him a concerned look, he gave her a disappointed " How much do I owe you?" he asked the cashier jolted and threw her hands up in the air " N-Nothing sir.. " Jack put down his hamburger on the steel tray holders and looked directly at the cashiers eyes " Please, ring up my order.. I want to pay for my food"
The cashiers eyes started to swell up in tears she begged. Jacks head dropped down and he placed his hands on his face. " Alright " was all he said before he walked away. He had left his plate in the steel tray holders after he left the cashier burst in tears and her coworkers tended to her.

Jack angrily walked up the stairs to his room. He knew not to let his anger get the best of him. So, he put on his clans cut and took the Harley's keys. He stood in front of the door for a few minutes thinking about his decision of having a college degree.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Irikiru
User Image
Jack Smith

Jack felt that someone might be following him. He shook his head and blamed it on being nervous on the first day. He couldn't help but wonder if there really was someone following him or if he was in danger. His best friend advised him before he left his homeland that he might have some trouble with the local gangs in the area. Jack took a deep breath and turned his head lightly, he gave a glance hoping he wouldn't find someone trailing him. He saw the girl that was drawing earlier walking up the stairs she was sitting on. Maybe she had something to do he thought.

Relieved, Jack stopped for a second to look at the map. He was a bit lost for a second, a sense of direction was never his strong suit. Concentrating he found out where his dorm was, he had to double back and go up the same stairs the girl in the silver hair went. Charming.. he thought as he started to go upwards. Room 2b.. Room 2b he whispered under his breath while he looked for his dorm " Ah.. here we are" he stated in a low voice. Jack reached the inside of his cut and took out a key for the door. As soon as he opened the door he saw two beds same color but the walls were divided. Seems like the past tenants didn't like eachother. he thought to himself. He took off his cut and placed it on a chair that was infront of the desk that was already arranged for him. Seems like I won't have anything to do in here. .

Jack's stomach started to growl in hunger. Guess its time for supper. He checked his jeans for his wallet, map and keys. As soon as he made sure he had them on him he locked his dorm and left for the campus cafeteria. When he reached the bottom of the stairs Jack noticed that the other students did have fear of him. He didn't know if it was because of his eyes or that word got out that a HellsGambler was attending the University. Nonetheless, he was hungry. He walked around the campus for a couple of minutes before he knew where he was. Only then he realized he was standing at the wrong end of the college campus. The ******** am I doing in the P.E lab? he wondered. He managed to chuckle a bit because of his stupidity.

Minutes later he reached the cafeteria. The line quickly dispersed as soon as he showed up. He hated that he was feared by the other students. All he wanted was to fit in and get along with everyone. It seemed that this was not going to be the case. He ordered a hamburger and fries. The cashier gave him a concerned look, he gave her a disappointed " How much do I owe you?" he asked the cashier jolted and threw her hands up in the air " N-Nothing sir.. " Jack put down his hamburger on the steel tray holders and looked directly at the cashiers eyes " Please, ring up my order.. I want to pay for my food"
The cashiers eyes started to swell up in tears she begged. Jacks head dropped down and he placed his hands on his face. " Alright " was all he said before he walked away. He had left his plate in the steel tray holders after he left the cashier burst in tears and her coworkers tended to her.

Jack angrily walked up the stairs to his room. He knew not to let his anger get the best of him. So, he put on his clans cut and took the Harley's keys. He stood in front of the door for a few minutes thinking about his decision of having a college degree.

User Image

Jewels went to her room and unlocked the door. She had to duck at the flying item that was heading her way. She ended up picking up the book that had flew at her. She rubbed the back of her head hoping that no one seen the book flying at her. "I really have to learn not to put curses on the room when someone doesn't belong there." She said softly to herself. She slipped into the room. She let out a sigh and looked around her room that was divided in the middle as well. The wall wasn't very large thanks to the boy that was staying in the room with her. She let out a sigh and placed her sketch pad on her desk. She put the pencils down and decided that even though it was dinner time she didn't need to eat.

She grabbed her purse and broom stick and decided to go to the other side of the campus that there was a coffee shop located. Walking there would take too long since it was a large campus and flying to her was the quickest way. She walked out of her dorm room and locked the door this time not putting a curse on the room. She walked down the stairs leading outside only to run into someone outside of the dorm rooms. "Sorry." She said softly.

The person that she had ran into shoved her. "Watch where you are going freshman." The girl sneered walking away from her.

Jewels quickly got up off of the ground and looked around making sure that no one saw, but she knew that someone probably did see her get shoved by the older girl. Everyone seemed to like picking on the freshmen that was for sure. She knew that she was better off ignoring the fact that she was shoved. She gripped onto her broom stick and carefully got onto it allowing it to lift off of the ground. She wiped the tears that had fallen onto her cheeks and began to fly towards the coffee shop. She landed within two minutes of getting onto her broom. She went inside and had ordered a nice cup of coffee that she was going to take to go. She decided that it was best not to fly with a hot cup of coffee in her hands. Instead she decided to walk back towards her dorm room.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Jewels walked up the stairs leading towards the dorm rooms. She saw the boy that she had seen earlier when she had felt his eyes on her for a moment. She gripped her broom tightly in her hand before deciding to walk towards her room that was what she assumed was right next to hers. She placed her broom against the door to get her keys out of her pocket. She was tired and her first day of classes were going to start in a short amount of time. She finally got her keys out of her pocket and went to go and unlock the door.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Haley heard the bell for dinner. It was time to eat and she wasn't even hungry. She gathered her things up and decided to walk towards the all girl dorm building. She gripped her sketch pad close to her chest as she walked. Her alburn colored hair was tied back in a low pony tail. She tried not to bump into anyone as she walked. She bumped into a few people. She apologized to the people that she had bumped into. She bumped into someone else causing her to collide to the floor. "I am so sorry." She said softly. She quickly got up off of the floor and dusted her clothes off before running off. She was always a shy girl and this was one of the things that she hated doing. She needed to get to her dorm room.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Having been through this once before, Kenta didn't quite have as high of hopes for school as he had before. Since these classes were for many peoples, they often began with elementary subjects, though they did progress quickly. Kenta was far ahead in academic classes and would have been able to skip, had it not been for his inexperience in the supernatural. He headed to the cafeteria to get something to eat, his kind ate quite a lot.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Haley went to her room and made sure that she put everything away. She made sure that she had her wallet to make sure that she had money for food. She slipped out of her room and headed to the cafeteria. She tried to avoid everyone that was in the hallways and outside. She tried not to bump into anyone. She accidently bumped into someone. "Sorry." She said shyly.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta didn't even budge when Haley had ran into him. "Oh, sorry" He always apologized when people ran into him, since they were usually more affected than he was. He recognized her, "Hey you're Kaley's sister-" He cut himself short, he didn't like to refer to people by their relations since it seemed a little demeaning. "You're Haley, right?" He felt he should have known her better by now, but she was a bit shy so they never really had a proper introduction. "I'm Kenta." He knew he would have to be more direct since he doubted she would be eager to converse.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta didn't even budge when Haley had ran into him. "Oh, sorry" He always apologized when people ran into him, since they were usually more affected than he was. He recognized her, "Hey you're Kaley's sister-" He cut himself short, he didn't like to refer to people by their relations since it seemed a little demeaning. "You're Haley, right?" He felt he should have known her better by now, but she was a bit shy so they never really had a proper introduction. "I'm Kenta." He knew he would have to be more direct since he doubted she would be eager to converse.

User Image
Haley rubbed her arm lightly that was tingling a little bit. Her cheeks turned a little bit pink. She nodded her head. "Yes, t-that would be me." She said softly. "N-nice to meet you..." She was a little bit uncomfortable. Being a third year in school she would think that she would get over her shyness, but it hadn't happened yet. It embarrassed her even more that it wasn't gone.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta wasn't sure if she was willing to talk to him, but he wasn't one to drop a conversation easily. "Do you want to eat with me? I don't like to eat alone." He decided to push her a little bit more, maybe he could force her to be more upfront, though she may decide to decline.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta wasn't sure if she was willing to talk to him, but he wasn't one to drop a conversation easily. "Do you want to eat with me? I don't like to eat alone." He decided to push her a little bit more, maybe he could force her to be more upfront, though she may decide to decline.

User Image

Haley's cheeks went even redder. No one really had offered her to join them. "A-are you sure?" She asked her voice went up an octave a little bit. "I mean... no one has asked me to join..." She whispered. She looked down. She could only hope that he wasn't pulling her leg about this. "If you don't... mind." She said even softer. She could only hope that he didn't mind eating with a shy girl.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled at her. He nodded when she asked if he was sure. When she said that no one had asked her to join he responded, "I just did.". Smiling again, he lead her to an open table. He found it rather hard to believe that no one had invited her to eat with them before, she seemed nice enough, and plenty attractive.
For now he was less interested in eating and more on getting her out of her shell, seemed like a worthy challenge.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled at her. He nodded when she asked if he was sure. When she said that no one had asked her to join he responded, "I just did.". Smiling again, he lead her to an open table. He found it rather hard to believe that no one had invited her to eat with them before, she seemed nice enough, and plenty attractive.
For now he was less interested in eating and more on getting her out of her shell, seemed like a worthy challenge.

User Image

Haley followed him to the table. She was beginning to wonder why someone had taken an interest in her to invite her to eat with him. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and tried to figure him out. He wasn't bad looking. "Thank you..." She said softly.
User Image
Dante took out his spell book and he turned a couple of pages. "You know I would never damage your lovely violin. Then I wouldn't be able to hear you play anymore," he said to her. He put a spell onto her violin and a magical bubble surrounded the instrument and it hovered in the air. "And there you go," he said to Kaley as he put his book away.

Dante took a hold of one of Kaley's hands and laced his fingers with hers. His other hand then wrapped around her waist as he pulled her in closer to him. "Ready, my dear Kaley?" he asked with a sweet but flirtatious smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff