Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion placed the feather into his pocket, keeping it safe… for now.. He approached Jasper once more, gazing upon her. She seemed so small, and uncertain to him. She was an angel, did she not know the origins of their dividing, the great conflict, the fall from grace, the original sin? Aphelion wondered just who had been raising this girl to make her so sheltered from these things.. He himself could probably teach her more about the enochian ancient times, than anyone else in the institute, or so he figured.

"Most people fear us hell born entities, consider us liars, monsters, things of ill repute.. And they are not wrong.. I'd kill a person if given cause to do so.. I revel in my pains, and enjoy such agony, upon mortal, or immortal alike.. Dead men tell no tales, but those who are alive, scream symphonies of shrieks and shrill whimpers of misery.. But I like you Jasper.. Even if you are a coward.. You'd make a good servant.. The kind of servant that would be useful to a master, doing day to day activities.. The kind of servant, a lord of hell wouldn't want to destroy, but keep around due to good necessity.. I think your the kind of girl, who would do what she was told.. I'll let you in on a little secret.. If.."

Instead of finishing that sentence, he opened his hand, clenching his fist until blood started to leak from his palm. He tore open his flesh with his nails, and drew blood.. The laceration quickly cauterized itself shut, due to the fire in Aphelion's veins, leaving small tiny scars.. The blood in his palm however, remained.. It was a black substance, with a slight tinge of red to it, it didn't look like human blood, nor did it have the same type of texture.. It was more like tar and ash, boiled up together.. This was the substance that was inside of Aphelion.. It was some sort of black bile..
"Open your hand, and take a drop of my blood, then place it in your mouth, swallow it.. Just one drop Jasper.. Then you'll know one of the truths about Hell.. I'll be able to tell you something.. Be a good girl Jasper, and do as your told.. Drink it.. You trust me, don't you?" He held open his hand to her, with the bile in it, oozing and bubbling.. So she could reach forward and take a drop of it, if she so choose to do so.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta smiled. "We can drink these somewhere else if you'd prefer." It was moments like these that he had to tried himself from saying something cheesy. "It's the company that I want to keep the same, not the location."

User Image

Haley smiled and giggled lightly. "Well there is a nice little place close by." She said with a small smile. It was a small secluded place that only few students had known about.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion placed the feather into his pocket, keeping it safe… for now.. He approached Jasper once more, gazing upon her. She seemed so small, and uncertain to him. She was an angel, did she not know the origins of their dividing, the great conflict, the fall from grace, the original sin? Aphelion wondered just who had been raising this girl to make her so sheltered from these things.. He himself could probably teach her more about the enochian ancient times, than anyone else in the institute, or so he figured.

"Most people fear us hell born entities, consider us liars, monsters, things of ill repute.. And they are not wrong.. I'd kill a person if given cause to do so.. I revel in my pains, and enjoy such agony, upon mortal, or immortal alike.. Dead men tell no tales, but those who are alive, scream symphonies of shrieks and shrill whimpers of misery.. But I like you Jasper.. Even if you are a coward.. You'd make a good servant.. The kind of servant that would be useful to a master, doing day to day activities.. The kind of servant, a lord of hell wouldn't want to destroy, but keep around due to good necessity.. I think your the kind of girl, who would do what she was told.. I'll let you in on a little secret.. If.."

Instead of finishing that sentence, he opened his hand, clenching his fist until blood started to leak from his palm. He tore open his flesh with his nails, and drew blood.. The laceration quickly cauterized itself shut, due to the fire in Aphelion's veins, leaving small tiny scars.. The blood in his palm however, remained.. It was a black substance, with a slight tinge of red to it, it didn't look like human blood, nor did it have the same type of texture.. It was more like tar and ash, boiled up together.. This was the substance that was inside of Aphelion.. It was some sort of black bile..
"Open your hand, and take a drop of my blood, then place it in your mouth, swallow it.. Just one drop Jasper.. Then you'll know one of the truths about Hell.. I'll be able to tell you something.. Be a good girl Jasper, and do as your told.. Drink it.. You trust me, don't you?" He held open his hand to her, with the bile in it, oozing and bubbling.. So she could reach forward and take a drop of it, if she so choose to do so.

User Image
Jasper looked at him confused when he was saying things. No student knew that she didn't know anything from her early years of life. She looked at him even with more bewilderment when he asked her to take some of his blood. What was he playing at she didn't know. She always did what she was told. She was always a good student and did as she was ordered to, but with him she didn't know what to think about what he was saying to her. She shyly took a drop of his blood and looked at it. How was she going to take this she didn't know, but she was going to try it and maybe get the answers she had been looking for all along.
She placed it into her mouth and closed her eyes in distaste. She didn't like the taste of anything, but food. She knew that this was either going to allow her to be liked more or it would be her downfall.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Kaley looked over the random notes that were splattered across the page. She continued to hum the tune that was written on there. She put her head phones in her ears and listen to the music that went with this song. She hummed the tune over and over again.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Andrea left her room and walked towards the office. She was dressed in a very professional way. It was different than what she normally wore. She unlocked the office and went inside.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled. "Nice little place it is." He waved her on. "After you" He liked her deciding on the place, though she was a little vague, nothing wrong with that. She really seemed to be opening up to him.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled. "Nice little place it is." He waved her on. "After you" He liked her deciding on the place, though she was a little vague, nothing wrong with that. She really seemed to be opening up to him.

User Image

Haley smiled. "Alright." She said with a giggle. She held her free hand out to him shyly just incase that he wanted to take her hand to walk out of the cafe so they could go to the little place that she knew of. She knew that she was vague about the place that they were going to, but it was kind of her own little place.

((Sorry it took me so long to write... I was getting over being sick... had a job to do on Friday evening going into Saturday and I am having a hard time seeing out of my right eye.... I will try to post as often as I can.))

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta took her hand and followed her, he knew they wouldn't have a lot of time since class was going to start, but it seemed that ignorance was a better idea now, no use worrying over the inevitable. That didn't mean he wasn't going to put it off for as long as he could.

((It's alright, I know you wouldn't be gone unless you had a good reason))

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta took her hand and followed her, he knew they wouldn't have a lot of time since class was going to start, but it seemed that ignorance was a better idea now, no use worrying over the inevitable. That didn't mean he wasn't going to put it off for as long as he could.

((It's alright, I know you wouldn't be gone unless you had a good reason))

User Image

Haley smiled and her face flushed a little bit when his hand touched hers. She walked with him towards the area that they would be going to even if it was a short amount of time. "So what do you hope to learn about this year?" She asked softly.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Kaley switched back to the song again and began to listen to it over again. She hummed along with it to make sure that she had the tone right before she could continue on and actually try singing to it. She had put it into a higher octave since she had a higher singing voice than the one that was actually meant for the song.
User Image
Dante was walking around the campus looking for Kaley. He had heard her singing voice and he stood there listening to it. It was a nice sound and he was able to figure out where she was. Dante walked over to the school steps and saw Kaley sitting there. He silently walked down the steps and sat down on the step behind her. He reached his hands around her back and grabbed her chest. "Guess who?" he asked with a grin. "Of course, I think I might be playing this the wrong way," he said with a laugh.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante was walking around the campus looking for Kaley. He had heard her singing voice and he stood there listening to it. It was a nice sound and he was able to figure out where she was. Dante walked over to the school steps and saw Kaley sitting there. He silently walked down the steps and sat down on the step behind her. He reached his hands around her back and grabbed her chest. "Guess who?" he asked with a grin. "Of course, I think I might be playing this the wrong way," he said with a laugh.

User Image
Kaley jumped when she felt a pair of hands touching her chest. She turned around and her face flushed. She ripped her ear buds out of her ears. "Dante..." Her face was redder. "Yes you are playing this the wrong way." She stuttered out a little bit. She was glad that she was able to get the words out. She was glad that there was no one around there.
User Image
Dante then chuckled at her red face. "But, I kind of like playing it this way," he said playfully before removing his hands. He did hold her around the waist though and he laid his chin on her shoulder. "What have you been doing?" he asked giving a playful kiss on her cheek.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante then chuckled at her red face. "But, I kind of like playing it this way," he said playfully before removing his hands. He did hold her around the waist though and he laid his chin on her shoulder. "What have you been doing?" he asked giving a playful kiss on her cheek.

User Image
Kaley laughed lightly. "Well... I have been just reading over some music." She said with a smile. Normally when he came around he would hear her playing the violin and this was different... she wasn't sure what he was going to do with her singing. He would dance with her when she played violin and now she was curious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff