Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta got a little closer. "So are you a particularly good student?" He figured that Haley was a straight A+ student, given her demeanor. He already knew that she was smart, but he also knew that doesn't translate directly into good grades.

User Image
"Yes, I am a very good student." She said with a smile. "My head hardly leaves a book on the weekdays in the afternoons or evenings." She was always judged about her study skills since she was always studying hard.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was glad his assumption was right. "Well I hope I can cut into that study time a bit." His smile had a hint of ulterior motive in it. He didn't want to push more since it seemed like he was the only one interested in talking.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was glad his assumption was right. "Well I hope I can cut into that study time a bit." His smile had a hint of ulterior motive in it. He didn't want to push more since it seemed like he was the only one interested in talking.

User Image
Haley smiled. "Well... you can." She said looking over at him. "I know I won't fail if I cut down a little on my studying.... why are you asking?" She asked tilting her head to the side curiously.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Malinda had gotten a quick shower and changed into a pair of black slacks, a white button up shirt, and a pair of black dress flats. She ran her fingers through her short hair quickly fixing it hoping that by the time the end of the school year rolled around her hair would have grown out all of the way. She grabbed her bag and left her dorm room. She walked to the art room and unlocked it. She walked inside turning the lights on. She let out a sigh and began to look her plans over for the 4th year students.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled to himself at her utter innocence. "Because if things go well, and I hope they do, we should be spending a bit of time together." He put his hand on hers. "Is that something that you'd want?" Whenever he spoke to her like this, he wasn't sure if it was due to her innocence or a possible lack of chemistry.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled to himself at her utter innocence. "Because if things go well, and I hope they do, we should be spending a bit of time together." He put his hand on hers. "Is that something that you'd want?" Whenever he spoke to her like this, he wasn't sure if it was due to her innocence or a possible lack of chemistry.

User Image
Haley's cheeks flushed. "I would like that." She said with a shy smile. "I would like that a lot." She was certain that he would have given up on getting her out of her shell, but it would take a bit of time before she would be out of her shell and be more open about things. But she was glad that he was willing to talk to her and try to get her out of her shell. Not many had tired to do that with her and it meant a lot to her.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was glad at this at least. He did feel that he was walking a fine line between encouraging her and completely shattering her trust in him, if he moved even one small step too fast he was sure that he would lose his chance with her. He looked her in the eye and slowly started to forget himself, he would do this for her, the girl who with a single glance could melt his problems, even if she was the cause.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was glad at this at least. He did feel that he was walking a fine line between encouraging her and completely shattering her trust in him, if he moved even one small step too fast he was sure that he would lose his chance with her. He looked her in the eye and slowly started to forget himself, he would do this for her, the girl who with a single glance could melt his problems, even if she was the cause.

User Image
Haley looked at him out of the corner of her eyes. "Would you like to join me?" She asked softly. "For a cup of coffee?"

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta snapped out of it. He hadn't realized that he was staring. "Oh, yes, I would like that." He wasn't terribly into coffee, but he didn't hate it. He stood up, taking his hands off her, he had already gotten her to take the initiative of inviting him, he wondered if he could get her to do more.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta snapped out of it. He hadn't realized that he was staring. "Oh, yes, I would like that." He wasn't terribly into coffee, but he didn't hate it. He stood up, taking his hands off her, he had already gotten her to take the initiative of inviting him, he wondered if he could get her to do more.

User Image
Haley stood up and grabbed her bag that was sitting on the fountain side. She put her sketch pad into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Alright let's go." She said with a smile. She was kind of glad that he had accepted to go to the coffee shop with her.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta motioned towards the café. "After you" He said as he gave her a smile, these chance meetings were always at least a little eventful, and even if this wasn't, with Haley and doing nothing was better than doing so alone. "So you're a coffee person, huh?"

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta motioned towards the café. "After you" He said as he gave her a smile, these chance meetings were always at least a little eventful, and even if this wasn't, with Haley and doing nothing was better than doing so alone. "So you're a coffee person, huh?"

User Image
Haley smiled and began to walk with him towards the coffee shop. "Yes, I guess you can say I am. It is the only thing that can keep me awake during all of my classes." She admitted. Without coffee she would end up falling asleep during classes. "What about you?" She questioned softly.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta shrugged. "I'm more of a soda person, I do like coffee, just not as much." He looked a little confused at her. "You're a morning person but you have difficulty staying awake in classes? Are they that boring?"

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Moving around behind her, he examined her wings, reaching his hand out to touch them, from around her backside. His fingers ran along Jasper's wings, feeling how different they were from his, hers were small shapely, and matched her form.. His were large, dark, leathery, monstrous.. She was an angel was she? She was his enemy, yet, she had been completely compliant with him up to this point. His fingers, tightening upon her wings, as he felt them, he wanted to just tear them right off..

Though he didn't.. he instead, gently released his grip from her wings, his fingers running along them once more, as though he were running his hands through long hair.. The feathers were soft, he had never seen angel feathered wings before. "I want one..." he muttered, before plucking a single feather from Jasper's wings, not even a big one, just a tiny thing near the bottom.. Something that would be easy to carry. Holding it in his hand, he stepped back from Jasper..

He stared at the feather for a long time "You know.. In enochian lore.. All the fiends, the original lords of sin.. The first ones that ushered in the age of Hell upon the underworld, and damnation.. All of them were said to once have been angels.. Angels who stood behind Lucifer, during the fall from grace.. They had their feathers torn from their wings, so they could never fly again, and were cast into the pit, to share eternal damnation with their fallen prince, the son of heaven, Lucifer. The flames of Hell made their wings hard, and black, burning them and cauterizing them into tone. It was from them, all other subsequent demonic and unholy progeny were frontfourth born from. So on and so fourth until the monsters that exist today.. Do you believe me? Do you trust me, when I tell you this?" he inquired to Jasper, as he held up the feather.

((Pardon my absence, I've been recovering from the super-storm sandy, as well as having medical issues of my own, its been a pretty difficult ordeal for me))

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta shrugged. "I'm more of a soda person, I do like coffee, just not as much." He looked a little confused at her. "You're a morning person but you have difficulty staying awake in classes? Are they that boring?"

User Image
Haley looked at him. "Well in some of the classes.... more towards lunch time I have a hard time staying awake... Even if I am a morning person." She said as she walked with him. They were getting closer to the coffee shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff