Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Dante kept on grinning on how he was getting away with this. "Well," he began to explain as he stood in front of her and helped her from the chair. "Come lay down right here," he said as he waited for the naive freshman to lay down on her bed. "The back rub shows that the two roommates can trust each other with anything if they can trust each other with having someone rub their back," he explained in more detail. He slowly lifted up her shirt so her back was exposed to him. His hands then began to move along her back, as he gave her a massage across her upper and lower back.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante kept on grinning on how he was getting away with this. "Well," he began to explain as he stood in front of her and helped her from the chair. "Come lay down right here," he said as he waited for the naive freshman to lay down on her bed. "The back rub shows that the two roommates can trust each other with anything if they can trust each other with having someone rub their back," he explained in more detail. He slowly lifted up her shirt so her back was exposed to him. His hands then began to move along her back, as he gave her a massage across her upper and lower back.

User Image

Her face went redder. She rolled onto her back and grabbed onto his hands when he had gotten to low on her lower back. "And what if the room mate can't trust you with the massage revealing her bra." She said. Her tone was a little clipped. "You could have massaged through my shirt." She said as she tried to push him off of her, but she was smaller than him and much weaker.
User Image
Dante finally laughed when he realized he couldn't go any further. "What an excellent point," he said getting off of her and getting of the bed. "Welcome to our room, let's just say that was your...initiation?" he asked with a grin as he laid down on his own bed. "So tell me about yourself."

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante finally laughed when he realized he couldn't go any further. "What an excellent point," he said getting off of her and getting of the bed. "Welcome to our room, let's just say that was your...initiation?" he asked with a grin as he laid down on his own bed. "So tell me about yourself."

User Image

Jewels sat up fixing her shirt. "Initiation? Wouldn't my brother kick your arse for doing that to me?" She shook her head. "There isn't much to say... other then I am Kendel's little sister and younger cousin to Abbey, Kaley and Haley." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "And what about you.... you a womanizer?" She asked, bringing her legs up to her chest wrapping her arms around them.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta stepped out of his dorm wiping his tired eyes. He had gotten in late last night after visiting his mother over the break. He rarely spent much time in his dorm other than to sleep, especially since he and his roommate, though civil, weren't exactly friends.
Kenta took no offense to people not getting close to him, people were sometimes wary of half demons. But thankfully he had made some friends among the students, namely some of the McMahons, the family that seemed to be involved in all aspects of school life. He was acquaintances with most of them, and friends with Jewels and Kaley.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kendel arrived at the school on his broom and landed outside of the building. It was his final year of college and he had to admit around his younger cousins and sister he felt some what old even though he wasn't that old to begin with. He ran his hand through his silver hair as he carried his broom and a case behind him that held his things in it that he had shrunk down while he was flying. "Final year." He muttered to himself. "This will be a whirl wind." He shook his head and began to walk up the stairs towards the dorm rooms. He wasn't sure who his room mate was, but it didn't matter to him at the moment. He needed to make sure that he had everything together and ready for the first day which would start the following morning.
User Image
Dante chuckled at Jewels's comment about him being a womanizer. "If you must call me that, I'm quite a popular one in this school," he said getting off the bed. He walked over to her bed and leaned in towards her. "I'm a dependable senior though, so let me know if you need a tutor, kay?" he asked with a wink. "And don't worry, I won't do anything that bad to you. Otherwise me and your brother would end up getting in a fight. And then there is Abbey. The one person I'm afraid of the most in your family," he said laughing. "So what are you going to do now?" he asked her. He took out his phone and texted Kaley,'So I gave your younger cousin an initiation. She is just what I expected.'

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante chuckled at Jewels's comment about him being a womanizer. "If you must call me that, I'm quite a popular one in this school," he said getting off the bed. He walked over to her bed and leaned in towards her. "I'm a dependable senior though, so let me know if you need a tutor, kay?" he asked with a wink. "And don't worry, I won't do anything that bad to you. Otherwise me and your brother would end up getting in a fight. And then there is Abbey. The one person I'm afraid of the most in your family," he said laughing. "So what are you going to do now?" he asked her. He took out his phone and texted Kaley,'So I gave your younger cousin an initiation. She is just what I expected.'

User Image

Jewels tried not to laugh. "I will let you know if I need any help." She said with a small smile on her face. "Kendel in a fight... that would mean that I have seen everything. He isn't much of a fighter. Abbey... is well... you can't be afraid of him and not be afraid of Kaley and Haley." She shook her head. "Now those three scare me when they are planning something." She shivered at the thought of the last time that the three of them did something together and that was a while ago. Jewels shrugged her shoulders. "Probably look around the school or just stay in the dorm room." She said softly backing herself against the wall a little bit.

User Image

Kaley saw the text message that she had gotten from Dante. 'How is she what you expected? And you shouldn't have done that... I am am surprised that you weren't blown through a wall with that like Abbey had done to you when we first met. If you remember that... But tell me Dante... what were you expecting her to be like?' Kaley sent the message to Dante. She couldn't help, but wonder what he thought of her cousin. Was it something that she was going to have to worry about? She really had hoped that it wouldn't be something that she had to worry about. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to handle it. She walked towards the lake that was on the property and conjured up her violin. She began to play a song that she knew well, but knew if Dante knew that she was playing he would try to show up and take the violin away from her and try to get her to dance with him again like he always did since after he had met her.

((Edited)

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Malinda was in her classroom making sure that she had everything together in her art room. She made sure that everything that she needed was laid out for her students to begin their classes. She ran her hand through her short red hair. Her five year old sister was now away at a sister school to the college that was called Night Rain school for the gifted. She still had to pick her up when classes were over and still had to watch her. She lifted up a heavy painting that she had painted while she was on break. She had long since moved into her father's old home to make sure that her sister had a proper home. Malinda hung the painting up in front of the classroom and moved back from it looking up at it. "Perfect." She said with a small smile. She knew that other teachers were getting ready for their classes to start the following day. She couldn't wait to see the fourth years, third years, second years, and of course the new ones that would be joining them that year. This year was going to prove interesting 91 years of teaching and she still had willing students to learn everything that they needed to know.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Abbey finally arrived at the school. He groaned knowing that this was his final year. He thought of it this way it was his final year of putting up with people that he highly disliked. One of them being the person that he had gotten into a fight with over his sisters welfare. He had made a promise to them during the summer that he would try to be nice to Dante even though the man that was the same age as him and Kendel was afraid of him and for good reason too. Abbey dragged his case behind him and he walked up the stairs to the dorm rooms to get to his room that he would be staying at.
User Image
Dante looked at his phone and he decided to send another text. "Well, let's just say that Abbey and I do not get along at all. It's mainly because he doesn't trust me being around the twins, mainly Kaley," he explained to her.

'Well, I know how to hold myself back.I wouldn't do anything terrible to a cousin of yours...for another year or two at least hehe. Anyway, I expected her to be interesting, just like how you all are. Pretty smart too, I can see that just by looking at her.'

Dante put his phone away and he opened up the door to his dorm. "I will see you later," he said to Jewels as he stepped out. He bumped into Abbey and he stumbled back a bit. Dante realized who it was and gave him a smile,"Hey there, Abbey," he greeted him. "I hope you don't try to kill me this year," he said walking pass the man and down the hallway. "Now I heard a lovely violin and I'm going to go find the source of it," he said knowing Abbey knew he was talking about Kaley.

He left the dorms and of course headed to the lake. He saw the lovely Kaley playing her violin and walked up behind her. "You were expecting me, weren't you?" he asked as he laid his hands on Kaley's sides. "Just saw your brother," he said with an exaggerated sigh.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante looked at his phone and he decided to send another text. "Well, let's just say that Abbey and I do not get along at all. It's mainly because he doesn't trust me being around the twins, mainly Kaley," he explained to her.

'Well, I know how to hold myself back.I wouldn't do anything terrible to a cousin of yours...for another year or two at least hehe. Anyway, I expected her to be interesting, just like how you all are. Pretty smart too, I can see that just by looking at her.'

Dante put his phone away and he opened up the door to his dorm. "I will see you later," he said to Jewels as he stepped out. He bumped into Abbey and he stumbled back a bit. Dante realized who it was and gave him a smile,"Hey there, Abbey," he greeted him. "I hope you don't try to kill me this year," he said walking pass the man and down the hallway. "Now I heard a lovely violin and I'm going to go find the source of it," he said knowing Abbey knew he was talking about Kaley.

He left the dorms and of course headed to the lake. He saw the lovely Kaley playing her violin and walked up behind her. "You were expecting me, weren't you?" he asked as he laid his hands on Kaley's sides. "Just saw your brother," he said with an exaggerated sigh.

User Image

"Sounds like Abbey. He don't get a long with anyone." She said shaking her head. "Bye."

User Image

Abbey growled at Dante. "Still don't like you. And as for killing you we will see." Abbey said as he headed towards his dorm room.

User Image

Kaley looked at her phone and laughed lightly. She wasn't going to answer knowing that he heard her playing her violin. She just went right back to playing. She stopped playing when she heard his voice. "Waiting for you? What ever do you mean?" She asked, playing dumb for a minute. In reality she was actually waiting for him, she just didn't want to admit it. "You saw Abbey? I thought he wasn't going to be here until later. You didn't get into a fight with him did you?" She asked concerned, turning to face him looking him over to make sure that Abbey didn't get his hands on Dante. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that he was fine. "You thought Jewels was interesting? She may be smart, but I would watch. She might be the same trickster that she was in school." Kaley said shaking her head lightly. "I'm just glad Abbey didn't get his hands on you. Who knows what he would have done to you."
User Image
Dante began to laugh at Kaley. "Well let's just see if she can trick me. I'm a pretty cunning person myself," he said pulling Kaley in so he could hug her. His arms were around her waist and he stared down into her eyes. "Give me some credit at least, I can hold my own against Abbey. It's just that...I rather not and he is scary when he is upset...which is most of the time," he said with a sigh. "Thanks for being worried about me though," he said giving her a wink. "So you know our tradition, you played the violin and I heard it. Know what that means?" he asked with a grin.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante began to laugh at Kaley. "Well let's just see if she can trick me. I'm a pretty cunning person myself," he said pulling Kaley in so he could hug her. His arms were around her waist and he stared down into her eyes. "Give me some credit at least, I can hold my own against Abbey. It's just that...I rather not and he is scary when he is upset...which is most of the time," he said with a sigh. "Thanks for being worried about me though," he said giving her a wink. "So you know our tradition, you played the violin and I heard it. Know what that means?" he asked with a grin.

User Image

Kaley's face went red. "Well... she is more of a pranking kind of person. You better hope she doesn't jinx your bed." Kaley said laughing lightly. She looked down when his eyes locked onto hers. "Oh I know this. Abbey is well... he hasn't had the greatest time this summer so he'll be worse off." She said softly. Her cheeks went even redder when she saw him winking at her. "Yes, please refrain yourself from throwing it though. I know that you are going to dance with me again." She bit the inside of her lip. She enjoyed dancing with him as long as he didn't ruin her violin.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Jewels left her dorm room with a sketch pad and a pencil to draw. She headed down to the grounds where students were still fairly much coming in before school started the next morning. She found a small spot on the stairs and began to draw. She was a freshman and was still learning everything. She began to sketch something taking in the sights of everything around her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff