Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Jewels flew in on her broomstick and landed outside of the school. She fixed her short hair and began to walk towards the school building passing her cousins the twins, and Dante.
User Image
(lol maybe Dante might like Kaley this time....lol)

Dante put an arm around Kaley's shoulder and he pinched her cheek gently. "Did you two have a nice vacation?" he asked as he took Kaley's hand and sat her down next to him when he went to go sit next to Haley on the fountain. He looked at Haley and then back at Kaley and grinned.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
(lol maybe Dante might like Kaley this time....lol)

Dante put an arm around Kaley's shoulder and he pinched her cheek gently. "Did you two have a nice vacation?" he asked as he took Kaley's hand and sat her down next to him when he went to go sit next to Haley on the fountain. He looked at Haley and then back at Kaley and grinned.

((That is if WhiteEyedBeast want to return to this forum.))

User Image

Kaley laughed lightly when he pinched her cheek. "Eh the usual. Fighting with Kendel." Kaley said with a shrug of her shoulders.

User Image

"You were the one that put Kendel into the fountain at home." Haley said shyly and she figited a little bit. Her cheeks were dusted over with blush.
User Image
(lol who knows I might converse with him about switching it up XD)

Dante, without Haley seeing, laid his hand on top of Kaley's. He did admit, in the past three years he known her, he might have felt a little crush for her. As of right now, he just mainly flirted with her.

"Well, Kendel is just Kendel," he said with a laughter. He accidentally brushed his shoulder against Haley's and he looked at her. "Sorry about that," he apologized to her. That made him end up squeezing Kaley's hand a bit.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
(lol who knows I might converse with him about switching it up XD)

Dante, without Haley seeing, laid his hand on top of Kaley's. He did admit, in the past three years he known her, he might have felt a little crush for her. As of right now, he just mainly flirted with her.

"Well, Kendel is just Kendel," he said with a laughter. He accidentally brushed his shoulder against Haley's and he looked at her. "Sorry about that," he apologized to her. That made him end up squeezing Kaley's hand a bit.

((Lol yeah true. if he is willing too))

User Image

Kaley laughed lightly. "Yeah that is very true."

User Image

Haley jumped a little bit when she felt his shoulder touch hers. "It's alright." She said shyly.

Kaley felt him squeeze her hand. "So how was your summer? Did you enjoy your break with your family?" Kaley asked with a smile.
User Image
Dante looked at Kaley and he nodded,"Yeah I sure did. We traveled abroad for about a month. I'm glad to be back here though and see you two," he said to both twins as he also held Haley's hand in his. He, however, intertwined his fingers with Kaley. He didn't want to put too much onto Haley given her shy nature.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante looked at Kaley and he nodded,"Yeah I sure did. We traveled abroad for about a month. I'm glad to be back here though and see you two," he said to both twins as he also held Haley's hand in his. He, however, intertwined his fingers with Kaley. He didn't want to put too much onto Haley given her shy nature.

User Image

Kaley smiled. "Well... that is good to hear. What about getting back to your room mate our cousin?" She asked with a wink.

User Image

Haley nodded her head shyly. "This is your last year... what are you going to do?" She asked softly.

User Image

Jewels waved when she saw them, but she wasn't going to impose seeing the fact that the three of them were talking together.
User Image
Dante looked up to see a freshman, and apparently the twins' cousin. "So my roommate is one of your relatives? How funny," he said with a chuckle. He wrapped his arm around Kaley's waist bringing her closer as he looked at Haley. "I will probably work along with my parents. Seems like the best thing to do right now," he said to her. Her soon stood up and turnd to face both of them, still holding onto their hands. "I will see both of you two later. Gotta introduce myself to your cousin!" he said as he stepped slowly back. He wanted to hold their hands longer but he eventually let go.

He sighed before walking over to the grey-haired girl. "Hey there, you must be my new roommate," he said with a grin.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante looked up to see a freshman, and apparently the twins' cousin. "So my roommate is one of your relatives? How funny," he said with a chuckle. He wrapped his arm around Kaley's waist bringing her closer as he looked at Haley. "I will probably work along with my parents. Seems like the best thing to do right now," he said to her. Her soon stood up and turnd to face both of them, still holding onto their hands. "I will see both of you two later. Gotta introduce myself to your cousin!" he said as he stepped slowly back. He wanted to hold their hands longer but he eventually let go.

He sighed before walking over to the grey-haired girl. "Hey there, you must be my new roommate," he said with a grin.

User Image

Kaley laughed lightly. "Yeah... be nice to her."

User Image

Haley nodded her head. "Sounds better than what we have to do."

"You be nice to her though."

User Image

"Oh hello." Jewels said with a smile. "Yes. I'm your roommate. I'm Jewels McMahon." She nervously looked around. "You know my cousins?"

(Edited)
User Image
Dante smiled at Jewels and then he suddenly grinned. He looked at the twins with an evil look before he gave his nice guy face to Jewels. "Nice to meet you Jewels, I'm Dante Himade, a senior!" he said happily while taking her hands in his. "Come come! No need to be so shy!" he said as he stood behind her and let his hands rest of her shoulders as he guided her to their dorm room. "Your cousins are actually my girlfriends!" he said happily trying to make it seem really true.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante smiled at Jewels and then he suddenly grinned. He looked at the twins with an evil look before he gave his nice guy face to Jewels. "Nice to meet you Jewels, I'm Dante Himade, a senior!" he said happily while taking her hands in his. "Come come! No need to be so shy!" he said as he stood behind her and let his hands rest of her shoulders as he guided her to their dorm room. "Your cousins are actually my girlfriends!" he said happily trying to make it seem really true.

User Image

Jewels smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you." She followed him. Her cheeks were bright red.

User Image

"Eh Dante do you really want her to believe that." Kaley said grumbling a little bit. Sometimes Dante took things too far.

User Image

Haley blushed and almost slipped from where she was sitting into the fountain.

"Eh? Two girlfriend?!"
User Image
Dante nodded with high approval, "That's right, they kept on fighting about whose boyfriend I would be. And you should know how shy Haley is, so it was pretty tough for her!" he explained as he led her into their dorm room. "Kaley claims to be a better girlfriend though," he said continuing his prank.

Dante led the freshman to a seat and sat her down. "And we have a tradition here of people who say in this room!" he said as his hands gently massaged her shoulders. "The upperclassmen must give the lower on a massage. This tradition has been passed down for many years!" he said messing with her some more.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante nodded with high approval, "That's right, they kept on fighting about whose boyfriend I would be. And you should know how shy Haley is, so it was pretty tough for her!" he explained as he led her into their dorm room. "Kaley claims to be a better girlfriend though," he said continuing his prank.

Dante led the freshman to a seat and sat her down. "And we have a tradition here of people who say in this room!" he said as his hands gently massaged her shoulders. "The upperclassmen must give the lower on a massage. This tradition has been passed down for many years!" he said messing with her some more.

User Image

Her face went red. "Haley wasn't always like that." She revealed. "I don't know what happened... she use to be more like Kaley even though they were still different." She bit her lip. "Why do I not believe that one. Kendel would have told me this..." She said looking at him. Her face went red with him rubbing her shoulders.
User Image
"Kendel can't tell you everything can he? That would spoil the surprises out of this place!" he said as his hands ran down her arms and to her hands. He leaned his head on her shoulder as he took one of her hands and began to massage it. "How does it feel?" he asked looking at Jewels trying to get her to her breaking point. "The last part of the massage tradition is the back rub, the most important of them all,"he explained.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
"Kendel can't tell you everything can he? That would spoil the surprises out of this place!" he said as his hands ran down her arms and to her hands. He leaned his head on her shoulder as he took one of her hands and began to massage it. "How does it feel?" he asked looking at Jewels trying to get her to her breaking point. "The last part of the massage tradition is the back rub, the most important of them all,"he explained.

User Image

Her face went red when she felt his hands on hers. "G-good." She said blushing even more. "Why?" she squeaked. "Why is it the most important?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff