Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta realized that even if he did want to contact Haley, he didn't have her number or email. He couldn't quite ask for it now, and it seemed unlikely that he'd be seeing her anytime soon since they were different years. The only thing he could think of would be to ask Kaley, he couldn't go to her dorm and risk running into Haley so soon, but he didn't want to just call her for the soul purpose of getting Haley's number. He continued walking, he still had a ways to mid-campus.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Haley began to walk towards the coffee shop. She got there in record time looking at the items that they had. She bit her lip reading it over. She found something that she liked. She ordered her drink and made sure that she wanted to get the right kind of coffee. She ordered the coffee that she wanted and waited for it.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Winking one of his red eyes at the headmistress, he spoke "Just let me know when you want to have that meeting with the students then, and I'll be there.." He then took his leave from the office, he was sure he would see the headmistress again. Since she seemed busy organizing with students at the time, he reached into his pocket to retrieve his class schedule, opening up the schedule, he gazed over it, to see what his early classes would be.

Language and Art, seemed to be the answers, well, it could be worse, he would likely be bored at study hall, if it were one of his early periods, but that was not the case. He gazed down the administration hallway, and after leaving the main office his boots clanked as they carried him down towards the teacher offices, his eyes gazing upon the doors he passed, carefully scrutinizing each one until he came across the one marked Art.

Raising his hand, he knocked upon the office door of the art instructors office, wondering what sort of person he might run into this time. While he waited to see if anyone would respond to the knocking, he formed a ball of smoke in his free hand, playing with it, and letting the smoke pass between his fingers, the mild odor of sulfur and ash, emanating from that hand as his fingers toyed with the smoke, to help pass the gap between apprehensively waiting, and meeting the next person in the school.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta decided not to think about it. He figured maybe he could meet someone else around here that might take his mind off his troubles, at least for a little while. He finally got back to campus, he was surprised by just how much quicker getting to the lake was via broomstick. He decided to grab a soda to quench his thirst, but the lack of vending machines on campus made that difficult, so he headed to the cafe.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Winking one of his red eyes at the headmistress, he spoke "Just let me know when you want to have that meeting with the students then, and I'll be there.." He then took his leave from the office, he was sure he would see the headmistress again. Since she seemed busy organizing with students at the time, he reached into his pocket to retrieve his class schedule, opening up the schedule, he gazed over it, to see what his early classes would be.

Language and Art, seemed to be the answers, well, it could be worse, he would likely be bored at study hall, if it were one of his early periods, but that was not the case. He gazed down the administration hallway, and after leaving the main office his boots clanked as they carried him down towards the teacher offices, his eyes gazing upon the doors he passed, carefully scrutinizing each one until he came across the one marked Art.

Raising his hand, he knocked upon the office door of the art instructors office, wondering what sort of person he might run into this time. While he waited to see if anyone would respond to the knocking, he formed a ball of smoke in his free hand, playing with it, and letting the smoke pass between his fingers, the mild odor of sulfur and ash, emanating from that hand as his fingers toyed with the smoke, to help pass the gap between apprehensively waiting, and meeting the next person in the school.

User Image

"There will be an announcement. So it won't be hard to miss." She said with a smile before he left.

User Image

Malinda looked away from her painting. "One minute." She said wiping her hands on her blue jeans that had paint all over them. She walked towards the door and opened it. "Yes?" She asked looking at him. "Can I help you?" A slight french accent was heard in her voice.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Haley paid for her cup of coffee that she had gotten and decided to go and head back towards the school. The nice hot cup of coffee was in her hand and she began to walk towards the campus.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

Another stunningly gorgeous lady, Aphelion said to himself, as he gazed upon the woman before him "Art, correct? By the look of your jeans, it looks like I am in the right place.."
His lips curved to a smile as his red eyes came to a focus upon the lady (Melinda). Making his way into the office, so he could better converse with her, he looked around, taking note of the way she kept it, and the appearance, committing the painting his eyes fell upon, to constitute his location.

"I am Aphelion, but for a lady as lovely as you, just call me Pyre, it is easier that way.." He extended a hand to her
"I am making my rounds, to find my classes, and meet my instructors, second period, looks like I'll be seeing you.." He spoke, though, unsure what to call her, since he had not yet learned her name.
"How would you have me address you? Do you prefer formalities, or do you go by a personal basis?" he inquired to the lady (Melinda).

With his other hand, he reached behind him, to close the door, so that he could have the moment with her, to take the time and meet the instructor, on a confidential basis. His eyes took the time to commit her face, so he would know her again , when he begins seeing her regularly, as he will no doubt..

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

Another stunningly gorgeous lady, Aphelion said to himself, as he gazed upon the woman before him "Art, correct? By the look of your jeans, it looks like I am in the right place.."
His lips curved to a smile as his red eyes came to a focus upon the lady (Melinda). Making his way into the office, so he could better converse with her, he looked around, taking note of the way she kept it, and the appearance, committing the painting his eyes fell upon, to constitute his location.

"I am Aphelion, but for a lady as lovely as you, just call me Pyre, it is easier that way.." He extended a hand to her
"I am making my rounds, to find my classes, and meet my instructors, second period, looks like I'll be seeing you.." He spoke, though, unsure what to call her, since he had not yet learned her name.
"How would you have me address you? Do you prefer formalities, or do you go by a personal basis?" he inquired to the lady (Melinda).

With his other hand, he reached behind him, to close the door, so that he could have the moment with her, to take the time and meet the instructor, on a confidential basis. His eyes took the time to commit her face, so he would know her again , when he begins seeing her regularly, as he will no doubt..

User Image

"Pyre... nice to meet you." She said with a smile. "Miss Kino is what I go by. Students don't get the honor to call me by my first name unless it is when we are one on one talking." She said as she shook his hand. A ring donned her engagement ring finger. A ring that she never took off that the literature teacher had given to her on Valentine's day that year. She released his hand and went back to the painting that she was working on. "So tell me what do you plan on learning from my art class?" She asked with a smile as she began to pick up the items that she needed to paint again.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was on his way to the cafe when he saw Haley coming from it. He mustered his courage and went over to her. "Haley" He called, he really hoped that they could put that foolishness back at the lake behind them.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was on his way to the cafe when he saw Haley coming from it. He mustered his courage and went over to her. "Haley" He called, he really hoped that they could put that foolishness back at the lake behind them.

User Image

Haley stopped in her tracks. "Kenta?" She asked confused. "What..." She was stumbling over her words now. She tousled her hair a little bit.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta didn't want to sound quite so forward. "Haley, can I have your number?" He said, against his better judgement he looked her in the eyes.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta didn't want to sound quite so forward. "Haley, can I have your number?" He said, against his better judgement he looked her in the eyes.

User Image

"Oh? Of course." She said grabbing a mini quill she always carried on her. "Um I have no paper though." She said softly.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled, he was happy that she hadn't been too off put by his previous bumbling. "Well can you just put it in my phone?" He pulled out his cell phone and handed it to her.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled, he was happy that she hadn't been too off put by his previous bumbling. "Well can you just put it in my phone?" He pulled out his cell phone and handed it to her.

User Image

Haley fumbled with his phone. She made sure that she had it in her hand fairly good. She put her number in. "Here you go." She said shyly handing him his phone back.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

Of course to Aphelion, things such as rings, marriage, love, and any concept of having a significant other, was something foreign to him, he of course, would be able to spot the ring, but had absolutely no clue as to what it meant, or what it represented. His eyes continued to follow her as she returned to her painting, his hand falling back to his side. Casually he made his way to the wall, leaning back against it, before surveying the room "Is this not a one on one session between us now?" he inquired slightly.

Then when she asked him about what he had hoped to learn from her class, he stopped for a moment, and thought deeply, that was actually a very good question, considering Aphelion know how to manage various abilities, the meaning of things such as art, culture, and the beauty, was foreign to him. Nonetheless, he went silent for a long moment, his red eyes stared upon Kino, before finally responding from a deep thought.

"Well perhaps sculpting could be beneficial. I know how to work a hammer and iron, but welding isn't exactly the same thing. I used to hammer, and burning cast iron chains, back in Gehenna. The more I think though, I actually wouldn't mind taking sculpting to a level where I can incorporate it into my smiting. Don't you think that makes sense? I understand in this world, there is something called "clay", I don't know what it is exactly, but I've heard about how it can be shaped into things. Aside from hot iron, and flames, there's not much else I can shape at this time, so expanding upon that, is an interest to me.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff