Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta shook his head. "No, it's just...well before, you just seemed like a shy girl, but now...." He swallowed hard, his hand on her waist wavering. "now you're the smart and... beautiful girl sitting with me at the lake. When you were shy it was easier, now I just feel like an idiot." His teeth clenched hard.

User Image

Haley blushed. "I..." She looked away shyly. She didn't want him to call himself an idiot when it wasn't true. "You... aren't..." She said awkwardly. It was true that she wasn't calling him an idiot nor was he one.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta still wasn't looking her in the eye, he knew if he did then he would lose himself and be unable to talk to her. "It's just, for a while I forgot that you were so..." He couldn't think of an eloquent way to put it. "I guess I was being a bit delusional, sorry I shouldn't have stopped you from leaving." He couldn't believe how stupid he felt.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta still wasn't looking her in the eye, he knew if he did then he would lose himself and be unable to talk to her. "It's just, for a while I forgot that you were so..." He couldn't think of an eloquent way to put it. "I guess I was being a bit delusional, sorry I shouldn't have stopped you from leaving." He couldn't believe how stupid he felt.

User Image

Haley looked at him confused. She slowly got up. "It's alright." She said softly. "I'm sorry that I bothered you." She went and picked up her broom. She was beginning to wonder if he hated her for being delusional. She didn't want to think that. "Thank you though." She said softly.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Gazing to the girl, with one eye, he smirked slightly, wow, now she was quite a looker, he thought to himself. His red eyes gazed over her body, trying to imagine what she might look like, under that eye patch, what could have caused her to have to wear one, he could only wonder. The cinder in his hand slipped between his fingers, falling to the floor, and started to burn the ground at his feet, he quickly pushed his foot down against the cinder, snuffing it out with his thick leather boots. The scent of smoke and ash rising from the spot where he snuffed out the cinder.

"Shradia.." He said simply, while keeping his eyes locked upon the girl who addressed him, starting to walk closer to her, in order to close the distance "Aphelion, Shradia.." He gave his full name, coming to stand closer to the woman, that way it would be easier for her to hand him anything he needed. "What is your name then? How shall I address you?" he inquired unto her, as his arms came to relax at his sides. "It wouldn't hurt to get to meet the individuals here at the institute, I figure.

As he stood closer to her, Aphelion could feel a degree of sin in the air, was it coming from her, or from him? He couldn't rightly tell, but it caused his skin to tingle, similar to the way it feels when air is blown across one's face, or hands, during the stormy season, a slightly cool clammy sensation trailed down his fingertips, and along his arms. Curious, he took note of what he was feeling at the moment, but didn't see anyone else immediately around him, so deduced that the sensation must be radiating from either her, or himself.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was confused when she apologized. "No that's not..." He stopped himself, he didn't want to make a complete a** of himself. "Thanks for putting up with me." His head dropped. He hadn't expected that to happen, he didn't expect to have any interest in her when he met her. Now it didn't matter, as far as first impressions go this was a long build up to a horrible failure.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Gazing to the girl, with one eye, he smirked slightly, wow, now she was quite a looker, he thought to himself. His red eyes gazed over her body, trying to imagine what she might look like, under that eye patch, what could have caused her to have to wear one, he could only wonder. The cinder in his hand slipped between his fingers, falling to the floor, and started to burn the ground at his feet, he quickly pushed his foot down against the cinder, snuffing it out with his thick leather boots. The scent of smoke and ash rising from the spot where he snuffed out the cinder.

"Shradia.." He said simply, while keeping his eyes locked upon the girl who addressed him, starting to walk closer to her, in order to close the distance "Aphelion, Shradia.." He gave his full name, coming to stand closer to the woman, that way it would be easier for her to hand him anything he needed. "What is your name then? How shall I address you?" he inquired unto her, as his arms came to relax at his sides. "It wouldn't hurt to get to meet the individuals here at the institute, I figure.

As he stood closer to her, Aphelion could feel a degree of sin in the air, was it coming from her, or from him? He couldn't rightly tell, but it caused his skin to tingle, similar to the way it feels when air is blown across one's face, or hands, during the stormy season, a slightly cool clammy sensation trailed down his fingertips, and along his arms. Curious, he took note of what he was feeling at the moment, but didn't see anyone else immediately around him, so deduced that the sensation must be radiating from either her, or himself.

User Image

Andrea went to look through the paperwork. Usually she had someone there in the office with her, but her worker wouldn't be back until the following day for school to start. She went through all the files that she had there on the desk with her. She found his file and school schedule. She pulled it out and went to give it to him. "I am Madam Michaelis. I am the headmistress of this school." She said as she handed him the file.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was confused when she apologized. "No that's not..." He stopped himself, he didn't want to make a complete a** of himself. "Thanks for putting up with me." His head dropped. He hadn't expected that to happen, he didn't expect to have any interest in her when he met her. Now it didn't matter, as far as first impressions go this was a long build up to a horrible failure.

User Image

Haley was about to mount her broom when she heard him say that. "You were the perfect gentleman that a shy silent girl could ask for." She said as she began to allow her broom lift off of the ground. "I'll see you around sometime."

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled back at her. "I sure hope so." He took in one last look of her, committing her to memory. He now had absolutely no idea what to think of where they stood.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta smiled back at her. "I sure hope so." He took in one last look of her, committing her to memory. He now had absolutely no idea what to think of where they stood.

User Image

Haley nodded her head slowly and shyly waved goodbye before taking off like a bolt. She was actually going faster than what she had done when Kenta was on the back of her broom. She couldn't help, but think that Kenta didn't like her, but she knew that it wasn't possible since they hardly knew one another.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

"Well, with someone as lovely as you behind everything, I'm sure it will be a year to remember.. Please, call me Pyre, it's easier than pronouncing my actual name.. Now, pardon me for asking, but I am curious, do you have any dark blood in you, by chance?"

After inquiring, he reached his hand out to take the file which had been presented to him. Gazing over it, he took his class schedule, and placed the rest of the file, the basic information within, back upon the nearest desk, so it could remain in the office. Folding up the schedule, he slid it into his pocket.

His attention then turned back to her, his hand retreating from the pocket after securing his schedule, now extending outwards to her, fingers opening to allow her to take his hand, if she were to perform such courtesy. His question still withstanding he became curious about her, knowing very little about the institute as it were, he pondered the various teachers on the list, and figured he would have to systematically meet them.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta decided to head back to the main part of campus, granted it was the same direction Haley was headed, but she would be there and gone again before he was even close. He strolled his way there, setting a slow pace, he tried not to be so hard on himself, he knew that Haley probably didn't think he was that much of an idiot, she was smart enough that she probably just thought his intellect as normal. He half hoped that Haley remembered what he had said about guys making a fool out of themselves when they were interested in a girl. He had obviously hit that description spot on.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

"Well, with someone as lovely as you behind everything, I'm sure it will be a year to remember.. Please, call me Pyre, it's easier than pronouncing my actual name.. Now, pardon me for asking, but I am curious, do you have any dark blood in you, by chance?"

After inquiring, he reached his hand out to take the file which had been presented to him. Gazing over it, he took his class schedule, and placed the rest of the file, the basic information within, back upon the nearest desk, so it could remain in the office. Folding up the schedule, he slid it into his pocket.

His attention then turned back to her, his hand retreating from the pocket after securing his schedule, now extending outwards to her, fingers opening to allow her to take his hand, if she were to perform such courtesy. His question still withstanding he became curious about her, knowing very little about the institute as it were, he pondered the various teachers on the list, and figured he would have to systematically meet them.

User Image

She nodded her head. "Alright Pyre." She said with a small smile. "Dark blood? Well I suppose I do since I am a Dark Angel." She took his hand. "Wonderful to have you in Night Rain University." She said offering him a small smile.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Haley landed outside of the campus. She decided to go and get something to drink. She went to her dorm room and saw her sister laying on her bed. She knew that the way that Kaley looked that Kaley didn't want anyone bothering her. She ended up walking to go and get some coffee. She walked down the stairs and began to walk towards the coffee shop that was on campus. She was going to need it in order to get some kind of work done.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

"In the city of Dis, located within the domain of Hell, I have seen other Dark Angels, those who fell from grace, furies, if one would call them such. It is no wonder my skin tingles when I'm near you, I have met others, somewhat similar to you before as well. I'm pleasured to meet you, Madam Michaelis."

Having said this, he brought her hand to his lips, kissing the upside of her knuckles, during the time she had taken his hand. Aphelion's lips were warm to the touch, but not scalding hot, still hot though, as he kissed upon her hand, then released it., his fingers slowly drawing back from hers.

He continued to observe her for a time, nodding his head back to her, as she welcomed him "It is nice to be here, and I'm sure it will be that much moreso, now that I've met someone I can at least relate to. Pardon me, I don't mean to make such assumptions.. I suppose I can't really say or not if you ever have been to the city of sorrow, Dis." Well, it was nice to at least meet one other person in campus who was similar to himself.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

"In the city of Dis, located within the domain of Hell, I have seen other Dark Angels, those who fell from grace, furies, if one would call them such. It is no wonder my skin tingles when I'm near you, I have met others, somewhat similar to you before as well. I'm pleasured to meet you, Madam Michaelis."

Having said this, he brought her hand to his lips, kissing the upside of her knuckles, during the time she had taken his hand. Aphelion's lips were warm to the touch, but not scalding hot, still hot though, as he kissed upon her hand, then released it., his fingers slowly drawing back from hers.

He continued to observe her for a time, nodding his head back to her, as she welcomed him "It is nice to be here, and I'm sure it will be that much moreso, now that I've met someone I can at least relate to. Pardon me, I don't mean to make such assumptions.. I suppose I can't really say or not if you ever have been to the city of sorrow, Dis." Well, it was nice to at least meet one other person in campus who was similar to himself.

User Image

Andrea smiled. "There will most likely be a meeting shortly." She told him. "Enjoy your night and I will be meeting with you and the other students tonight shortly." She was surprised to know a student who was polite "I've never been to the city of Dis." She told him. "I've been out and about in this world for a long time." She told him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff