Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta wasn't expecting that, though he wasn't crazy about flying, he did appreciate the courage it must have taken her to offer. "Flying sounds good." He smiled at her.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta wasn't expecting that, though he wasn't crazy about flying, he did appreciate the courage it must have taken her to offer. "Flying sounds good." He smiled at her.

User Image
Haley nodded her head. She walked outside with him to conjure up her broom. "Accio broom." Her broom came right to her hand. She caught it out of mid air. "Have you flown before?" She asked looking at him with a small smile upon her lips.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was glad to see a smile on Haley's lips, it certainly made her seem more approachable. He had flown before, but for some reason he felt that he should still say no, but he didn't want to lie before so he was just vague. "Yeah, I've flown." He was glad she smiled, but he wanted to get a bigger smile out of her.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was glad to see a smile on Haley's lips, it certainly made her seem more approachable. He had flown before, but for some reason he felt that he should still say no, but he didn't want to lie before so he was just vague. "Yeah, I've flown." He was glad she smiled, but he wanted to get a bigger smile out of her.

User Image

"You have??? How fast?" She asked her smile growing a little bit more. It interested her that he had flown before. But how fast was what she wanted to know. She loved going at a fast pace where no one really could see her.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was surprised at her reaction, she was definitely changing, fast. Kenta shrugged. "Not that fast...why?" The lake wasn't necessarily far away, he didn't see why speed would be an issue.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was surprised at her reaction, she was definitely changing, fast. Kenta shrugged. "Not that fast...why?" The lake wasn't necessarily far away, he didn't see why speed would be an issue.

User Image

"Just curious." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "It just surprises me that you have flown before." She stated shyly. She carefully got onto her broom and gripped it a little bit tighter than what she was use to. Needless to say she was going to be nervous with someone being on her broom besides just her.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta came up behind her and straddled the broom. He wrapped his hands around her middle. Her question about how fast he had flown made him fear that she was planning to go fast so he pulled closer to her than he intended. He had expected her to go slowly, that was why he had agreed, his mild distaste for flying made this all the more unnerving for him.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta came up behind her and straddled the broom. He wrapped his hands around her middle. Her question about how fast he had flown made him fear that she was planning to go fast so he pulled closer to her than he intended. He had expected her to go slowly, that was why he had agreed, his mild distaste for flying made this all the more unnerving for him.

User Image

Haley's cheeks burned when she felt him pull her closer than she though he would have. "I wasn't going to go that fast." She said stuttering a little bit. She let the broom lift a good foot off of the ground. She wasn't going to lift it any higher than that until he loosened his hold just a bit.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta's hold loosened, he realized he was kind of making a fool out of himself. He was still nervous, but he tried not to show it.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta's hold loosened, he realized he was kind of making a fool out of himself. He was still nervous, but he tried not to show it.

User Image

Haley allowed the broom to go up higher into the air after his hold had loosened some. She went at a pretty normal speed. Not normal for a witch or wizard, but something that wouldn't scare Kenta at a slower speed than what she was use to.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion opened his eyes, the room around him was dark. How long had he been sleeping? One could only wonder, time was something strange to him, and the passage of it confounded him, in measurements made beyond what he was accustom to. This world was odd, different, yet at the same time, perplexing and brilliant in it's own way. Standing up, Aphelion made his way from his bed, his large wings stretching outward, before folding nicely behind his back, against his shoulder lads, flat. His arm reached out, pants, jacket, chains, grabbing each article, and wrapping it upon himself.

Once he was dressed, he gazed to the mirror, looking at his reflection in it. He stared upon his image, and gazed into his own red eyes, before looking back upon the marks and tattoos covering his arms. Something that would always remind him, of what he is.. Nevertheless, he stretched slightly, and made his way from the room, lacing up his boots, and securing them upon his feet, before doing such departure. A simple walk around the hallways on-campus allowed him to gaze upon that which he could see through windows, his strong movements causing the length of his hair and jacket to waver back and fourth behind him, as his chains clanked and clacked against each other, announcing his presence to those nearby him.

He wondered if there was a weight room, or somewhere he could exercise a bit more. Several thoughts crossed Aphelion's mind as he torpidly gazed out before him, bumping into several students, knocking some of them over, without so much as gazing back behind them, his body was present, but his mind had wandered. Inevitably he found himself in the main foyer, the entrance hall, here he gazed upon the school directory, trying to locate a place that would suffice his desires at this time.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta looked around from side to side, he did like to view the campus every once and a while, you don't see much when you're rushing to class. Of course his view was obscured by Haley's hair being pushed towards him by the breeze, the scent of her shampoo covering up the familiar scent of the campus.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta looked around from side to side, he did like to view the campus every once and a while, you don't see much when you're rushing to class. Of course his view was obscured by Haley's hair being pushed towards him by the breeze, the scent of her shampoo covering up the familiar scent of the campus.

User Image

Haley continued to fly to where they wanted to go. Haley leaned forward a bit lowering the broom some. She landed the broom by the lake. She ran her fingers through her slightly messed up hair thanks to the wind. "We're here." She said shyly.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

A young woman walked up to the campus. She shyly looked around. "This is the school that I decided to come to?" She thought to herself. She began to walk up the stairs and looked around. She tried not to bump into any students since she knew that if she ran into someone that it would cause trouble for her later. She gripped the handle of her suitcase that she carried with her. She pulled a map out of her pocket and began to look at it. "Dorm room 4b..." She thought to herself. "Dorm 4b... now where could that be." She said to herself.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta got off the broom, smiling at the fact that her confidence seemed to rely on her flying. "I always come here." He sat on a nearby bench and patted the spot next to him. "I guess you could say it is my version of the art room."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff