Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
A school made for the gifted that were never understood. Hidden in an area where no one, but their kind could find it. It is a place for those who with powers and are gifted who had finished high school and wanted to continue on with their training with their special skills.

University

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is even more to this university other then the picture that is shown.

Dear New Student,
Welcome to our University. You see it does matter if you decide to continue your training from high school with your special powers. We are here to help you make a difference.

Forum Rules: No Godmodding
Rules Can Be Changed
No ONE LINERS!!!!!! and by that I mean dont post with one sentence almost every time you post. I mean i understand writers block ,but it dosent happen all the time.
Can have as many characters as you can handle
Moderator is Cena_girl_2007
PM all Profiles to Cena_girl_2007 wait until you are accepted by me please.
Talk literally (That means no text talk)
No Fighting (That is, don't get caught fighting)
Romance is allowed, just don't get so detailed
Have fun
Be kind to the other rpers on this forum.
Don't complain about the forum saying it is too slow. Come on people some of the people on this forum have jobs or go to school or have both.
We have both regular RPers and Novice RPers who are learning how to RP so please don't be rude to the newbies.
Also ask the moderator if you can do something that isn't ordinary such like catching something of the school on fire. I will accept it, but I need warning first.
Please try to post everyday. I can understand if you can't, PM me if you are going to be gone for a long amount of time so I have some warning.
I will also add more dorm rooms for students as I see fit. Also ask me on the OOC thread which is listed below to talk about improvements such as adding more classes and what not.
OOC will be posted on another page. Here is the link for it.
Night Rain Univeristy OOC
Profile skeleton:

Character pic (Anime preferred but not necessary)
What I am Called (Name)
I go by (Codename or Nickname)
I lived this long so far (Age)
My body is (Race)
Position (Teacher or student If teacher what class do you teach?)
Personality
Bio
Fears
Weaknesses
Dislikes
Strengths/Skills (Can have 3 abilities to start with no invincible people)
Weapon(s) (If any)
Dorm #
Username

Elemental spirits/chosen (Now characters can have certain elements about them. Like what is the best that describes them.)
Darkness- (Basically demons)
Fire- (Can be anyone really)
Nature/earth- (Can be anyone)
Water- (Can Be anyone)
Ice- (Can be anyone)
Lightning- (Can Be anyone)
Light- (Basically Angels)
Wind- (Can Be anyone)
Space- (Angels and Demons only)
Time- (Angels and Demons only)

headmasters and headmisstresses.

Classes 1st Year of College
1- Language
2- Art
3- Music
4- Practicing your powers/skills
5- Lunch
6- Mathamatics
7- Learning more about your special powers
8- Interact with those who are in your grade level

Classes 2nd Year of College
1- Music
2- Mathamatics
3- Practicing your powers/skills
4- Lunch
5- Learning more about your special powers
6- Interact with those who are in your grade level
7- Language
8- Art

Classes 3rd Year of College
1- Practicing your powers/skills
2- Music
3- Lunch
4- Interact with those who are in your grade level
5- Language
6- Art
7- Mathamatics
8- Learning more about your special powers

Classes 4th Year of College
1- Art
2- Language
3- Mathamatics
4- Final test of your special powers
5- Lunch
6- Final praticing of your powers/ finding a name for you to be known by the world.
7- Interact with those who are in your grade
8- Music

DormsGirls only- Alpha Phi
1a-Jade O'Hara & Rebecca Mansfield
2a- Kaley and Haley McMahon
3a-
4a-
5a-
6a-

Co-ed (Boys mixed with girls)- Mu Phi Epsilon
1b Jewels & Dante Himade
2b Jack Smith &
3b Daine &
4b Aphelion Shradia & Jasper
5b Kendel McMahon
6b
Boys only- Alpha Gamma Sigma
1c Yorick Nicholas Godfrey
2c Gabriel Sinclair
3c
4c
5c Abbey McMahon & Kenta Ito
6c Hikaru Seiker
Teachers dorms
1d- Miss O'Hara
2d- Mr. Martin
3d- Malinda Kino
4d- Kina Minamino
5d- Kyoko Hanna and Shizen Hanna
6d- Yoko Michaels
7d- Serenity Cherie Dusk
8d- Maya
Office Staff rooms
1e- Andrea Michaelis
2e- Kimiko
3e- Nina
4e- Leonardo Martin
5e- Raiden Tanaka
center]Graduated Students
Leonardo Martin

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Andrea looked outside from her window. Another school year and new students. She couldn't wait to see what would bring with this brand new school year of all of her college students.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Haley looked up at the school. "Third year." She whispered as she blinked. Kaley was busy with something and she was standing outside of the school alone. Another school year was going to be a journey that she couldn't wait for.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Haley walked towards her dorm room where she would be staying at for the year. She had one more year after this. Then the future would be hers to make what ever she wanted it to be.
User Image

A purple-haired man walked into the main office casually and he went up to one of the staff ladies. "I"m coming to see our lovely headmistress," he told the lady as he cupped her chin gently with his hands. He grinned as he continued onward and walked to the headmistress office. He pulled out a spell book and used an silent spell on him. He opened the door, with absolute silence and walked over to the headmistress. He wrapped both arms around her waist as he leaned on her back. "Good morning, my beautiful headmistress," he said with a grin.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image

A purple-haired man walked into the main office casually and he went up to one of the staff ladies. "I"m coming to see our lovely headmistress," he told the lady as he cupped her chin gently with his hands. He grinned as he continued onward and walked to the headmistress office. He pulled out a spell book and used an silent spell on him. He opened the door, with absolute silence and walked over to the headmistress. He wrapped both arms around her waist as he leaned on her back. "Good morning, my beautiful headmistress," he said with a grin.

User Image

"Good morning. What brings you into my office?" Andrea asked turning to him.
User Image
The man, known as Dante Himade, sighed as he took a hold of one of the headmistress's hands. "Am I not allowed to see your lovely face?" he asked with a simple kiss on her hand. "This will be my last year here, so I just want to spend some time with our favorite and well only headmistress," he explained. Dante looked out the window at some of the other seniors who were already on the campus.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
The man, known as Dante Himade, sighed as he took a hold of one of the headmistress's hands. "Am I not allowed to see your lovely face?" he asked with a simple kiss on her hand. "This will be my last year here, so I just want to spend some time with our favorite and well only headmistress," he explained. Dante looked out the window at some of the other seniors who were already on the campus.

User Image
Andrea smiled and patted his face lightly. "I know and it will be sad to see you go." She said softly. "How was your vacation time?" She asked as she looked up at him. She couldn't help but wonder how it went and couldn't help, but think about his future.
User Image
Dante did an exaggerated sigh as he stared into the woman's eye. Dante stood closer to her and he grasped one of her hands and wrapped an arm around her waist. "It was disastrous! All I wanted was to stay here so I could be with you again!" he said dramatically with a laugh. "It was nice, spent a lot of time with my parents," he informed her.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante did an exaggerated sigh as he stared into the woman's eye. Dante stood closer to her and he grasped one of her hands and wrapped an arm around her waist. "It was disastrous! All I wanted was to stay here so I could be with you again!" he said dramatically with a laugh. "It was nice, spent a lot of time with my parents," he informed her.

User Image

"Mmm." Andrea said laughing lightly. "That sounds more like it. Now... did you get to spend time with the shy Haley?" She said as she looked back outside seeing Haley by the water fountain looking out towards where the school grounds were ending and she saw that the third year girl was drawing like she normally did.
User Image
Dante sighed as he looked out the window at the third year who was drawing. "You know she doesn't like me. At least, that is what I think. Things are always awkward between us whenever I'm with her and her sister. Her sister tries to get Haley to lighten up to me, but it won't work anytime soon," he said with a chuckle. "Speaking of her sister, I'm going to find Kaley," he said turning towards Andrea. He leaned in and kissed her cheek,"Bye bye now," he said as he left her office and the main office. He pulled out his phone and texted Kaley as to where she was at.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante sighed as he looked out the window at the third year who was drawing. "You know she doesn't like me. At least, that is what I think. Things are always awkward between us whenever I'm with her and her sister. Her sister tries to get Haley to lighten up to me, but it won't work anytime soon," he said with a chuckle. "Speaking of her sister, I'm going to find Kaley," he said turning towards Andrea. He leaned in and kissed her cheek,"Bye bye now," he said as he left her office and the main office. He pulled out his phone and texted Kaley as to where she was at.

User Image

"Try to get her out of her shell. She needs someone to do that." Andrea said with a smile. "Bye."

User Image

Kaley looked at her phone. She had just got to the school. She texted Dante back and saw that her sister was still drawing like she always did. "You know I thought you would have lightened up around Dante or at least say hi to him when you see him."

User Image

Haley's face went red. "He doesn't like me." Haley said not looking up from her drawing. "He hates me... he talks to you and if he did like me he would try to find a way to talk to me to help me get out of my shell."

"You like him."

Haley nodded her head. "Yes." She squeaked.
User Image
Dante looked at his phone when he received a text from her. That had to mean she was over there by the fountain if she just arrived. He did a light job out of the school building and saw the twins together. Dante took a detour so he ended up behind them.

Dante slowly snuck up on Kaley and he covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who?" he asked the girl as he looked at Haley and he gave her a nice smile.

(lol who knows, I might change things up with how Dante feels with people this time lol)

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante looked at his phone when he received a text from her. That had to mean she was over there by the fountain if she just arrived. He did a light job out of the school building and saw the twins together. Dante took a detour so he ended up behind them.

Dante slowly snuck up on Kaley and he covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who?" he asked the girl as he looked at Haley and he gave her a nice smile.

(lol who knows, I might change things up with how Dante feels with people this time lol)

User Image

"Hello Dante." Kaley said with a smile. She removed his hands and turned and faced him.

User Image

Haley smiled shyly back at him.

((Ok hopefully it's not too much of a change. I don't want to get confused really. Lol))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff