Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Phantom

User Image
Shaka Hinamori

Shaka's eyes would widen as he felt a quite strong presence,within the school,it seemed like a strong demon or even a descendant of Devil himself,the elven wouldn't feel threatened by that because he is used to sensing demons and some of them are quite friendly,so if the demon was to approach him or he approaching the demon,he would befriend him normally,afterwards of sensing the demon,he just stretched his arms wide as he glanced down wards,jumping from the rooftop's edge,grabbign the open window as he goes into the same window he got out of as he glanced around to see if anyone noticed him.

As the blonde glanced around,he noticed that no one was around of where he entered,he just straightened his jacket and walked downstairs normally,keeping to go further down as he walks through some persons,not really saying anything,just being careful not to touch anyone until he reached the entrance once agan as he walked to a corner,sitting on the bench alone as he took a book from within his jacket which on the cover could be readen:
''The pyre properties''.

The blonde just sat there reading to himself,his eyes scanned over the pages as he turned the pages after being done with the actual one he was reading,he just sat there silent and focused on reading his book without wanting to bother anyone but he wouldn't mind if anyone came up to him.

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
Minako and Ikuto Kou

User ImageUser Image

Minako laughed twirling in the air as her brother chased her throwing ice balls at her that simply melted from the heat she radiated. The two were always busy pranking each other and getting into arguments. It was hard to believe that she was one of his teachers. "Aww whats the matter Ikki?" She stuck out her tongue at him and grinned devilishly. She loved teasing him.
He growled clenching his fists at his sides while the pair floated above the school. "You know what you did. Put my clothes back and get rid of that stuff you left behind."
"Moi?" Minako pointed at herself innocently as if she had no idea what he was talking about. "I don't know what you're talking about dear brother. I thought those were your undergarments. I was surprised at the amount of lace tha.."
Before she could finish her sentence Ikuto sucked in a large breath and blew as hard as he could creating an icy blizzard headed her way
Minako countered in time though with a similar attack although instead of ice coming out of her mouth it was fire. "Oh relax Ikki. I'll fix it." She pouted crossing her arms over her chest. "You're so grumpy." She lifted her hand and snapped her fingers. "Your clothes should be back to normal now."

Shy Pumpkin

User Image
L I L I T H Z O H A R

Lilith looked at who Alice had pointed out. Indeed he did just come so he must need some guidance. She sensed a strong power coming from him. She noted through the color of his aura, that he was nervous so she guessed that he couldn't mean any harm; at least not yet.

She chuckled as Phearia explained herself. "Oh it's fine, I understand." She put up some mental barriers, just in case of something like that happening again. 'Don't want that happening again now do I?'

I should be more careful! :Thoughts
In the school building :Location
Alice and Phearia :With
bluhh :OOC
User Image
ll Aoi Kutake ll

Aoi headed up the stairs and caught up with Ryu "im just on the second floor i can make my way from here" she said in response to his question. "thank you" Aoi gave him a small bow before heading up the rest of the steps by herself and walking into the second floor coridoor room one she thought to herself as she headed down the coridoor, not that it took long for her to find it.
Before entering Aoi noticed the sign by the door stating the two people who's be sleeping there My roomate is called Nicolas? guess the rooms are co-ed she shrugged not giving it a second thought and used her key to unlock the door and walked in noticing her bag had been placed in the corner beside a few other bags which she guessed belonged to her roomate she picked up her bag and placed it on the bed that was nearest the window and sat down on it, she began whistling a tune that she had known since her time as a child at the orphanage.

Dedicated Gawker

Clyde and Garret

"Let's play the Which is Which game! You have three turns~!"

User Image
Clyde and garret arrived at the front of the school, Clyde turned to his twin with a grin, "This will be fun, won't it Garret? A place were we don't have to hide anymore! Its perfect!" "I guess.... Its better than going to that shitty huamn school". Clyde grabbed his brothers arm and pulled him inside eager to get settled in. Their roo. Was on the fourth floor, room nine so tghey had some walking to do. Garrret let his younger brother drag him into the school, he really didn't care about the school, that much, it didn't interest him. The only good thing about it was that there weren't going to be many human there. All that mattered was that Clyde was happy.

After arriving in their room, Garret threw down his stuff and flopped down on his bed. Clyde on the the other set his stuff down and started unpacking. After a while, Clyde finished his unpacking then stood next to his brothers bed, " Aren't you going to unpck your things? I would be better to do it now than put it off for later"
Garret sighed knowing his twin was right and sat up and slowly began unpackng his things.

"If you can guess who's who you'll get a prize"

Savage Lover

Discord

~Master of Chaos~

User Image

Chaos is such a beautiful beautiful thing...

Discord looked about with his different sized pupils as he watched everyone go about their day, smiling to those that paid attention to his entrance. The teacher then perked his head up a bit as he stood up straight, "Did someone say a tour of the school? Oh how I would simply love one of those..." He said with a smirk. For a moment the art teacher thought to himself, "Surely there will be plenty of chances to cause some great chaos here..." He said to himself, "I wonder if those two love birds know who I am? Perhaps it's the reason they hired me..." He said before returning his attention to the real world.

...Don't you think?

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User Image

Ryu looked at the two students and nodded. "Alright then it was my pleasure to help. Take care and good luck. I will see you tomorrow Aoi!" He said as he walked back down the stairs and back to where he was standing, at the door. When he arrived he saw Phearia with 2 students and another students standing close by. He then made a comment,"wow you are busy." He went back to the door way making sure there was no one else in the need of help.

Alice giggled and Lilith and Phearia. Alice scanned the girl next to her as she followed behind Phearia and smiled and waved with her fingers at the boy as they passed him. She found he was rather cute so she was hoping he followed them. "So your a demon. As am I. Alice is the name. And yours?" She asked turning her focus from Nicolas to Lilith. She liked the fact that she was one of her.

Amie looked at Francis and pulled him to the fountain. "Oh you know it's in my blood," she giggled. She waited for him to fill his jug. "I know I have asked this before but we haven't seen each other in so long... Have you found a way to separate yourself from this... Jug?" She asked very worried as usual. She was so happy that Francis was back with her. She had missed him dearly.

User Image
User Image

Shy Pumpkin

User Image
L I L I T H Z O H A R

Lilith looked at the boy, interested. 'I wonder if he will follow us. He is really powerful so his parents must be something else.' Lilith turned her attention to Alice and smiled. "Yep! My names Lilith. Nice to meet you Alice." She looked towards Discord and smirked a little. 'No doubt he's planning something! This'll be interesting!'

Yay, I met someone!:Thoughts
Alice, Phearia, Discord, and Nicolas (?):With
Short post is short :OOC

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy

TsunaChopperHat

User ImageUser Image

Adamar continued up to the third floor and found his room, he entered it and noticed Sera on the bed by the window. "That worked out perfectly. I'm allergic to sunlight," he noticed the fire extinguisher and arched an eyebrow. "Do you catch things on fire often?"
User Image

Phearia watched as Alice attempted to talk with the new student. She rubbed her hand together, then pulled her fingers apart so that lighting crackled between her hands. "It seems we have a fair amount of demons at this school," she commented, looking at Lilith. "What dorm do you have?"She asked before noticing Shaka and going over to him. "Hello," she said simply, putting her hands back together so that the lightning vanished.
User Image

"No I haven't," Francis sighed. "If I did I probably would have separated my self from it now. Plus it's not this jug. It's any jug. I somehow managed to break the first jug I was connected to and now it's this one." He filled it up with water and placed the clay cap on top of it. "I don't think there is a way to separate me and it."
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Shy Pumpkin

User Image
L I L I T H Z O H A R

Lilith's attention turned towards Phearia because of her sudden action, startled somewhat. When she asked Lilith the question she said, "Floor 4: Room 10 I believe." Her memory has always been a little iffy at best. It made school not the most pleasant of experienced but she didn't really care either way. Concerning her dorm, she was pretty sure she was right.

Pretty sure that's right:Thoughts

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User Image

Alice looked at Lilith and smiled at her when she said her name. "Nice to meet you." She turned to Phearia and heard Lilith's respond. "Oh my god! I am in that room too!" She said louder than usual. She was so happy her roommate was a demon just like her. "Hey roomie!" She said to her smiling with her eyes closed.

Amie frowned. "Oh no I wish there was something I could have done. Your okay with holding the jug all the time?" She looked at him sadly.

User Image

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ɾɑსεℓℓɑ ɑɾɩε ɩოოიɲა

User Image

tab Arabella shifted from an Angel to her own natural skin with a sigh as she walked up the schools campus. As she looked around her bags slid from her grip and disappeared huh, not even five minutes here and the magic has already begun, cool I guess she thought with a shrug to herself. The dark haired girl adjusted her sunglasses and slid on her black gloves, tucking her hands deep into her pockets as she roamed the halls. Glancing around the school she took in the sights while climbing to the fourth floor. She looked over her information again and chewed her bottom lip " Fourth floor, Room Eleven, Saine Salvatore." she said aloud as she read the numbers on the doors as she passed them. Eleven, here we are she thought as she found her door and opened it with ease. A sigh left her lips as she took in the room, easing the air around her to release the tension while she found her bags already on the floor. She shifted them to a bed and sighed sitting beside them and looking around. After a few quiet moments she grabbed her small bag, it held everything she'd need if she blacked out again; a small case of special needles that will sedate her, Chains, a lock and key and a couple weapons. She looked them over and set them back in the bag tossing it onto her bed again while she began to unpack.

Company: None
    OOC: Its been awhile since I was in a group rp sooo sorry if I messed anything up.
User ImageMiki shuffled through the hallway constantly pulling her skirt down nervously and tucked her tail down almost between her legs. She watched as all the new students; all different types and species, were conversing and getting along well. She looked down at her poetry book with a sigh and looked around to see if there was anyone who would would dare talk to such as strange girl as herself. Her ears flinched as a group of students approached her and quickly ran behind a wall. She lost her balance and fell with a squeal causing all her books and poetry works to scatter all over the floor. She quickly tried to pick up all her belongings in hope that no one had seen this embaressing event. Eventually, she gave up trying to pick up this giant mess and just leaned against the wall looking flustered and lonely. " I give up" , she said in a sorrowful tone " I'm not even in this school for five minutes and i'm already a loser....just as before....". To tame her strong feeling of loneliness, she took out the picture of her deceased mother and smiled bitterly. She thought to herself, " I'm trying so hard mom, please....help me."

User Image

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image
"It's not that heavy. Or I've just carried it around enough that I don't notice it's weight. Either way it doesn't bother me," he smiled. "We should probably get back to the entry. It's getting loud from that general direction." He slung the jug back on his back and took her hand, leading her back to the entry and noticed a few books on the floor. He let go of her and started to pick them up. He noticed Miki and knelt next to her with a friendly smile. "Are these yours by chance?"

Shy Pumpkin

User Image
L I L I T H Z O H A R

Lilith's eyes widened at what Alice said. She grinned and said, "Really? Oh yay! That's awesome!" She was very happy that her roommate was another Demon. If she weren't it might have been awkward seeing as how Demons don't have the best reputation. Who knows how long she would have lasted if her roommate decided to...not be the nicest person to put it nicely.

Yay! This is a good day!:Thoughts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items