• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

Emilia Line Culnámo
With: John
Outfit:Bloop

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_

"Come on I'll show you." Emilia said softly with a smiled. She lead him directly in front of the tree. "You have to believe that this tree wants to talk to you. Feel it deep down in your heart, in your very soul that you want to hear what this tree wants to say. You have to be approachable and knowledgeable. Trees are very old and wise and know the secret of the world. Why don't you try it?" She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the tree again. She smiled and giggled slightly. She opened them again and looked at john, "I think they want you to hear what they say. There is a little problem though. Trees have their own language. You won't be able to understand them and I'm not allowed to translate what they say unless the trees tell me to translate. Now go! Give it a try!"

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.

ArchMageZer0

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

John
Crush: A small one of Emilia

Out Of Cats:

>^,,^<
John titled his head to the side. "If I can't understand what they have to say; and if you can't translate what they are saying. What's the point of listening to them" He crossed his arms and sighed. I didn't see the point in listening to someone I couldn't understand. It was pretty much the same reason why I didn't bother with a lot of stuff He shrugged and put his ear against the tree. I wasn't shocked to find out. That I couldn't hear anything. If the tree was trying to talk to me. I couldn't hear it He looked at Emilia. "Yeah I'm not getting anything" He pulled his ear away from the tree and shrugged. "Nothing"

>^,,^<

User Image

Angel
Crush: N/A

Out Of Cats:

Peanuts Eat Rice

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
]User Image
User Image

Emilia Line Culnámo
With: John
Outfit:Bloop

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_

Emilia looked at him and sighed, "Of course you can't hear them. You think it's silly to hear something you can't understand. I loved listening to the trees way before I even knew what they were saying. I just loved to hear them talk, their voice." She stepped away from the tree and tried to understand his logic. "Do you like listening to birds sing? Why should you? You can't understand what they are saying, but you listen anyway because their voice is a bit magical." She said to him, looking up at the sky. She was really passionate on the subject.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.

ArchMageZer0

Shy Friend

wargon

User Image

>>>>>>۞ δεɍάβεζζ ۞<<<<<<

○●○●○► I’m neither painful nor lonely
Happiness is all self-talk
I can’t stand something more complicated
It’s no big deal, i don’t care
Inevitable wandering, people come and go
◄○●○●○

░░▒▒▒ Sera looked at his eyes, entranced by the blue ring that had appeared around his pupils. She felt really calm and relaxed as she got lost in that ring of blue. When he looked away and the feeling left, she became a bit confused. She furrowed her brow as she tired to process what he'd meant when he said he hadn't meant to do it. 'Hadn't meant to do what? What is he apologizing for?' she wondered. She placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him to face her again. "Didn't mean to do what?" she asked him. She wasn't sure what had happened and was thinking about it when her stomach suddenly growled. "Maybe you can explain as we eat? And then we can go back to the room so I can grab a jacket. You can hide in the pocket there so you don't have to worry about being sat on. Or I can put the hood up and you can hide there so we can talk, at least." she said as she grabbed his hand subconsciously and headed down the rest of the stairwell toward the cafeteria. ▒▒▒░░

○●○●○► I brush myself off and get up
As much as I suffered, you just watch.
You mess with love, you mess with friendship. Just watch.
Just at the thought of you my body shakes
I can’t forgive you. From now on it’s war, you coward.
◄○●○●○

›››› Where am I?: Hallway
›››› Who am I talking to?: Adamar
›››› Mood: Hungry

≡≡≡ OOC: Sorry it took so long!! Job hunting sucks... Also, my brother and his wife are in this weekend with their puppy. I'll post a pic or two in the OOC if you want to see her ≡≡≡

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy

User ImageUser Image

Adamar let her lead him to the bottom of the stairs before he stopped moving and looked at her. "Mia Stigmi," he said softly, then let go of her hand and vanished back up the stairs. He came back less then a minute later with her jacket draped over his arm. "I figured it would take less time for me to get it now then us going back to get it later." He took her hand again and lead her into the cafeteria. His eyes did a once around the room as if to make sure the people who had picked on her earlier in the week weren't in there. Once he decided it was clear he looked back at her. "So what are you hungry for?"

OOC: "Mia Stigmi" means "One moment" in Greek

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001

User ImageUser Image

"Well we're suppose to wear superhero outfits, so we should probably find something along those lines to wear. Meaning we might have to go into town unless you have hero costumes in your room for some reason..." He gave a light shrug and looked at the door which she had just been standing by. "We should probably hurry if we need to find costumes."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001

User Image
User Image

Lunamare looked into the orb, then up at Cedric. "I don't need to talk to him to tell him to attack people at the dance. I just need to whisper it into his water pot and voila. He forgets who he is and what's around him and only finds things a threat." She looked at the fork on her plate. "We should do it about halfway through so the students have at least gotten comfortable before we attack, making it more devastating for them. As long as we have a set time, I can go talk to the pot now." She looked back at Cedric as if waiting for his input.
User Image

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001

User ImageUser Image
pou tha paízoun kryftó mazí mou?

"What can I say? I like buttons," Phearia said, kicking a dummy away from her that had spawned near her foot. "Also back to back is also a bad idea, if you pull your elbows back at the same time, it causes problems." She grabbed the blades of one of her swords and it turned into a shiny golden blanket which she pulled around herself and Ryu as another click went off and around them heated up, after a moment it cooled down again and she pulled it away to reveal some of the dummies ablaze. She turned the fire blanket back into her sword and looked around. "I think what we need now is another jet of-" water poured down on them from above. "...water," Phearia finished her sentence watching the dummies get doused before following the water flow over to a corner of the room. The water shut off and Phearia grabbed fist fulls of her hair and wrung it out. "Well, that was fun."

i ótan sas piásei, tha pethánoun

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Liara/Excetra A. Wright
Crush: Rina Such a pointless notion
User ImageUser Image
>^,,^<
Liara exited her room. Dressed up in her dance costume. She closed her dorm door and locked it. She walked to the third floor and over to the railing. She rested her elbows on the railing and looked down. So many questions. So little answer. Not enough time. She rested her back to the railing. Hmm She examined her costume. With a little help from some label fabric and other stuff.She was able to make a somewhat passable costume. She couldn't help what wonder where Rina was.

She let out a small sigh. Examined her wrists. They hurt a little bit. She examined her hands. They really hurt. It felt like something had just recently pierced through them.

>^,,^<

Out Of Cats:

iiDropKickBabies

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ƞίηεϯϯ Ơʀȴαɪƨ
User ImageUser Image
Run ragged and wrecked
Catching a tiger, baiting a bully
Was this my idea? Is it a mistake?
Why did you take me here?
Am I too far from home?
Am I really all alone?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Ninette's head launched forward, her face contorted from shock and confusion. Desperately groping around, she found nothing. Just the sheets and blankets she had eventually settled under. Her heart was racing and she couldn't place where she was.
As things came back slowly in the grogg of the lazy mid-day stillness she found a moment of reluctant peace between what had happened two days ago and where she presently was... until a feeling of dread washed over her.

Nino! Wer's Nino???? Oh Gawd pleaze, pleaze don'tell me Ah rolled over onn'er w'all Ah's asleep- Ninette thought as her face turned this way and that: eyes darting from sheets to pillows to blankets to bedside as she rummaged around. When her eyes landed on the window sill her shoulders went limp in relief. "Thank Gawd yer ohkay. I'ssa 'frade Ah hurt ya jumpin up li-kat" she said quietly, heaving a sigh at the end. Not that Nino understood a word of this, she just sat on the windowsill waiting for Ninette to open it again. Probably eager to get outside again since it was probably about 8 in the morning when Ninette had shut the window to keep the AC in and the heat out.
She'd been stirred that morning by a distant, shrill scream. She assumed it was a part of her dream, but now that she was fully awake and aware she questioned if that assumption was valid.
Ninette's right hand reached up to dislodge the detritus from her eyes. She took a slow, heavy breath inhaling and exhaling through her nose as her hand slowly fell back into place onto her left knee, which had curled up to meet her chest.

Whawhuzah doin? F*ckF*ckF*ck Iss F*uckin noon a'ready.F*CK.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Companions: Shiroi
Where: Dormitory room on floor 5.
Feeling: CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

Outfit:Ninette's Usual
Backpack:Feild Rucksack
Current Goals:
①Find Nino①
②Unpack②
③Set Up Tanks③

Ӧөᴄ: Makin my way downtown... walkin fast... faces pass an I'm REALLYREALLY SORRY I AM SO LATE OH GOD I AM SO SORRY ;-;

iiDropKickBabies
Nam-nam-Azzy

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

✖ "Death is the solution to all problems.

Place: Principal's Office
With: Lunamare

Cedric looked at his wife and nodded. "Yes you are thinking. Some of the people who are on to us will think it is a set up so we need them to think it isn't and then lash out. So good planning," he said and then looked at his watch. "Seems like it's time," he said moving around his desk and then to the mic. He turned it on and then started speaking,"Hello everyone and good day. I hope you are all excited for the dance. Because... It will begin right now! So everyone make their way down to the auditorium room and make sure and have a great time. Teachers are more than welcome to join so don't feel bashful. Have a great time everyone and see you there!" He turned it off and rolled his eyes. "I hate pretending to be nice," he growled and then picked up the spell book. "You ready?" He asked before chanting the spell.

No man – no problem." ✖

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image

✄==============================✄

♞ "As a man sow, shall he reap. And I know that talk is cheap.

Place: Arena
With: Phearia

Ryu was about to make a move but then he heard the Principal started to speak. He stood up straight and sighed. "S**t. I'm late. You going to the dance too Phearia?" He asked putting his sword behind his back and then looked at her. "I wish I could stay and train but... I have to get ready and pick up Ezra," he said and then a small blush came across his face when he noticed he told another teacher. "We can train tomorrow if you want? Because I train everyday when I can," he said shrugging and then smiled trying to distract himself from thinking of Ezra so he wouldn't blush darker.

But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory." ♞

✄==============================✄

User Image❝Animals share with us...

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Place: Teacher's Lounge
With: Francis

Amie was still standing by the door when she heard the announcement. "Oh no Francis. What are we gonna do?" She asked frowning. She looked around and then held her chin between her thumb and index finger. "I have a way of getting into town quickly and back. But... I don't want to leave you," she said frowning more. She held her head in her hands and didn't know what to do. "You think it would be okay if we show up late? We can go into town together. Pick something and get back, change and go?" She tilted her head and looked at him as she waited to see what he thought.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

...the privilege of having a soul.❞

User Image
Place: In the sky
With: Kylor

❝ I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,

Alice looked at Kylor and sighed. "I am afraid to say it. But I do think it is a trap of some sort. So... Don't let your guard down okay?" She said to him seriously. She kept looking at him and then she froze. She didn't blink or even flinch. When she had snapped back into reality she said,"there was an announcement. The dance is about to begin and everyone is thinking at the same time. Jezz," she complained and then giggled. "We should go back and start getting ready," she suggested and waited for him to lead the way.

but people will never forget how you made them feel. ❞

User Image☯ LUKE & LUCY ☯

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go;

Place: In town
With: Michelle

Lucy looked in the direction of the costumes Michelle was looking at. "Well... I know about Marvel. And they have some costumes Michelle and I can use and there are so many that Luke can use. Lukey... Did you want to chose anything?" She asked tilting her head at him. He looked at her and then back at the costumes. "I think I would be wolverine. What do you think?" He asked as he went up and grabbed the costume in his size. Lucy giggled and nodded. "Good choice Lukey. Now it is just Michelle and I. You see any?" She asked tilting her head at her now. She then looked back at the costumes to see if she would find any. Lucy's eyes then grew wide and she smirked. "Why don't we buy a female super hero from Marvel that we like and then buy a mask to match?" She suggested with a smile. She grabbed the Invisible Girl costume in her size and held it up for Michelle and Luke to see. "I want her. So now we can just chose a mask to match her and we should be good," she smiled with excitement. "You think that is a good idea Michelle?" She asked smiling.

simply for the reason that they are too heavy."

Typically untypical

wargon

2 Timin Tesse

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sylor Caelum

User Image

Sylor started out of the principal, "Thank you sir, I'll make sure not to cause to much trouble." He gave the principal a sinister smile as he walked out the door. 'Okay I need to rest so your up for now. Try and make some friends or at least find are dorm.'Sylor nodded as if he was replying to someone, 'Yes sir I'll see what I can do.' The confidence in Sylor face seemed to fade as he continued down the hall. Now seemed almost lost as he continued out of the school. 'I wonder if talking to my roommate would count as making friends.'Sylor looked around as continued a crossed the courtyard outside the dorm. He looked around for a bench to sit down for a minute. When he was in control he never slept. Sylor let out a heavy sigh as he sat down, 'I need some rest before I do anything.' He looked around checking out his surroundings.

[[Place:Outside Dorm]]
[[With:Alone]]

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

John
Crush: A small one of Emilia

Out Of Cats:

>^,,^<
John shrugged. "Let's just go back to the school dorm" He walked next to Emilia as they walked back to the school dorm. Walked up the fifth floor and leaned against the wall next to the room 15 door. "I'll just wait here" He looked at Emilia and smiled. "I bet your excited, aren't you?" He looked at the school and cracked his neck. The Principal threw a dance. But why? He didn't seem like the kinda of guy that wanted everyone to like him. I knew there was something more to this. But the million dolloar questions, was. What did he have to gain from this? I didn't buy it. Nothing in this world was free

Angel opened her eyes and sat up in bed. She groaned. Someone woke her up. She yawned and laid back down. She wanted to sleep. Not dance. She wasn't feeling too good anyways. She slowly fell asleep.

>^,,^<

User Image

Angel
Crush: N/A

Out Of Cats:

Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Kylor Noctis

Kylor listen as Alice told him it was a set up, "Well then make sure you keep the watch on you." He didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Kylor watched Alice as she didn't move for a second. When she told him about the dance, he started to head them back for the school. "I think I'll drop you off at your window then put the bench back." He flew the bench up to her window. "I'll meet you outside the our door's when you finish changing." He waited for Alice to reply and head in to her room before he took the bench back to it's place. He noticed the new student sitting next to the other bench that was there, but he didn't have time to talk. Kylor quickly headed to his room, and started to change. When he finished he walked out his door. To stand outside Alice's as he waited for her to finish.

[[Place:Forest]]
[[With: Alice]]
[[OOC: I was think we could go as The Joker, and Harley Quinn. But if you have a different idea I'm totally will to do whatever.]]

User Image

Crissy00001

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User Image
Place: In her room
With: No one
This is how I look: Harley Quinn Costume

❝ I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,

Alice giggled when he said he was going to keep an eye on her. "I don't need the watching," she said teasingly. She then nodded when he told her the plan to getting her to her room and then picking her up after she was ready. "I will tap the wall I guess," she said giggling. She got off the bench and went through her window and looked back at him. "See ya soon," she said as she waved goodbye. She then turned around and pulled out the costume of Harley Quinn that Kylor had put aside for her after the day they went shopping. She held up and smiled. "I love this costume. It's no super hero but I can relate to her," she said to herself giggling. She ran in the bathroom and carried everything she would need. She bathed and then pulled the costume on. After this she put on the mask and looked at the pic in front of the costume package and started doing the makeup like it should be. When she was done she looked at herself in the mirror and held the picture beside her face. "I am really good at this. Who knew?" She said giggling to herself. She put everything away and headed to her room. When she was ready she tapped the wall on Kylor's side three times and then sat on her bed and waited. She closed her eyes and started taking deep breathes. "Let's practice a little," she said with one last sigh. She focused on an image of Kylor in her head and then started thinking,'I am ready.' She kept thinking this over and over, trying to push the thought in his head. She kept on doing it till he came into the room but it didn't seem to work. Well... She didn't know it wasn't working she would have to ask Kylor when he got her.

but people will never forget how you made them feel. ❞

2 Timin Tesse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas