• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

Emilia Line Culnámo
With: John
Outfit:Bloop

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_

Emilia slowly backed away from the door and into the hallway. She waited for John to step outside. "I don't know...Maybe we could go swimming?" She asked in a somewhat low voice. The first activity that always comes to mind is swimming, even if it was dead winter and the water is frozen. She walked over to the nearest window and looked outside. It was a beautiful day outside. She really wanted to do something outdoors. She looked back to John, "Maybe we can just have a nice walk outside?" She suggested.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.

ArchMageZer0
The dance will happen on Saturday, our time.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Michelle Festeria

♟Location: Dorm Area
♛Speaking to: Luke & Lucy

׺°”˜`”°º× ☯ ׺°”˜`”°º×

"What is a superhero? We don't have those in my culture." She looked at the two of them. "And we should probably go now so that we are done before the dance. I'll wear what ever you pick out Lucy, I'm sure you have good taste." She said as she headed to the door. She hoped it wouldn't be to expensive, she really didn't have a lot of money.

׺°”˜`”°º× ☯ ׺°”˜`”°º×

Happy :Feelings♝
Outfit:Wearing♞

Crissy00001

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User Image
Place: In the sky
With: Kylor

❝ I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,

Alice looked at Kylor as he asked his question and then looked ahead again. She took another bite of her granola and waited till she was done chewing and swallowed. "I think the Principal's have something to do with it. I don't know what they are doing exactly but this place has lost a lot of people. It has to be them," she said still looking ahead. "I will find out some day and put a stop to this," she said sounding determined. "Lilith was more than a roommate to me. She was my first friend and another demon. So we got along quiet well in the beginning. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye," she looked down and paused before continuing again. "That's how you gotta live here. As if you won't wake up the next day because you don't know if you will." She stared into his eyes and sorrow was all over her expression.

but people will never forget how you made them feel. ❞

User Image☯ LUKE & LUCY ☯

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go;

Place: In town
With: Michelle

Luke looked at Lucy who was looking at Michelle and then looked forward. "Super heros are man made. They a like super humans that protect them. They don't think that they really exist though. It is funny that they make up something probably on what they have witnessed and if they really came across it the last thing that will pop into their minds is super hero," Luke said rolling his eyes. "I will show you some costumes and some that I know. I only know the common ones that always show on television. It's the only thing we were allowed to watch at home. That one channel that showed the super heros. So I will look for one which involves three so we can all go matching," she said smiling up at Michelle. She skipped her way to town and then stopped when they reached the end of the track. "That's the store," Luke said pointing. Lucy nodded and then the twins started walking toward it.

simply for the reason that they are too heavy."

Typically untypical

2 Timin Tesse

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001

User ImageUser Image
Francis seemed stunned for a few moments when Amie sat in his lap. He looked distracted by how close they were, it took him a minute to clear his throat and say. "Um... Excited, yes." His head shook as if to clear it and then he offered her a sweet smile and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's time with you, of course I'd be excited for it." He pressed his forehead against hers and kissed her nose before his sweet smile turned into a warm grin.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001

User Image
User Image

"If you wanted to look through his stuff, it would have been better for you to tell him it would take more time. Just so we can go through everything thoroughly." She looked at the book of spells for another moment or two before returning her gaze back to Cedric. "What kind of distraction do we need? Like the fire alarm going off? Or flooding because he controls water he could do that. Or an attack? If we need the students to be separated, an attack would probably work better because with fires or floods they tend to move as a huge crowd to the nearest exit. Where as if it were an attack, a few might try to fight back, a few will cower, which we could probably offer to have them trade their souls for safety. A few might try to flee and if we follow and act as frighten as them, we might be able to gain their trust and learn their weaknesses too." She set her plate aside and place her hands in her lap. "So what kind of distraction do you think will work best?"
User Image

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001

User ImageUser Image
pou tha paízoun kryftó mazí mou?

Phearia watched Ryu run off and she followed more slowly, Not because of the super speed but because she was being cautious. She heard a soft click from something nearby and could tell what was about to come next. She ran after Ryu and managed to get in front of him right as a jet of water came out them. She placed her blades in front of her, making a V with the hilts touching together in front of her. The water parted and went around her and Ryu. Once it stopped she glanced back at him. "Rule on of partner training, you don't run off without them. Next time I'll let it blast you." She didn't seem mad, just informative. She tossed out her blade and it hit a dummy that was about to fall on him. She then used the wet floor to slide over to where her sword and the dummy landed and remove her sword from it's abdomen.

i ótan sas piásei, tha pethánoun

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Michelle Festeria

׺°”˜`”°º× ☯ ׺°”˜`”°º×

Michelle listened quietly as she walked with the two, still carrying her violin case. It was one of the few things she wouldn't let out of her sight. She might be willing to leave it in her dorm room for the dance but she would still worry about it. The flute had been given to her by her mother. Looking at the costume store she wondered what she would end up wearing. She hoped it wasn't to revealing, Michelle didn't feel comfortable in such small clothes.

׺°”˜`”°º× ☯ ׺°”˜`”°º×

Crissy00001

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User Image❝Animals share with us...

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Place: Teacher's Lounge
With: Francis

Amie saw his expression and raised a brow. It confused her a bit but then when he smiled she settled. "I am excited too," she said smiling at him. She got up and then walked to the door. "It seems like the dance would be starting soon. What are we even wearing?" She asked looking back at him. She then walked over to him and sat down. She literally didn't know what to wear. "Should we follow the dress code? Or leave it up to the students?" She asked tilting her head and then waiting for him to answer.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

...the privilege of having a soul.❞

User Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

✖ "Death is the solution to all problems.

Place: Principal's Office
With: Lunamare

Cedric looked at Lunamare and then shrugged. "I couldn't tell him how long we would need because he didn't let me know what he wants done. When he gives us the forms we will tell him when and how long it will take. I did think about that," he said smiling at her. The stood up after his meal was finally finished and rubbed his chin. "You have a good point. The attack would sound more like it. When shall we do this?" He asked waving his hand over his desk and the orbs appeared. He looked at her to see her reaction and then looked through the orbs. "It seems that he is with Amie right now. What a surprise," he said rolling his eyes. "How are we going to get to him now?" He asked his wife looking up at her.

No man – no problem." ✖

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image

✄==============================✄

♞ "As a man sow, shall he reap. And I know that talk is cheap.

Place: Arena
With: Phearia

Ryu looked at Phearia as she saved him from the decoys a couple of times and smirked. "Sorry. I think I understand the exercise now," he said grinning. He saw a dummy about to come up from the ground where Phearia stood an he rushed over and stabbed it with his sword before it could fully stand. He then put his back onto Pheaira's and swung his sword in front of him preparing for anything. Another dummy came up from the ground and threw a bolder at them which Ryu jumped up high and cut it in half with his sword. It fell right in front him and he looked to his side. "You really did push a lot of buttons on that thing," he noted and chuckled a little. He waited for more dummies to emerge from the ground and when they did he dealt with them.

But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory." ♞

✄==============================✄

User Image☯ LUKE & LUCY ☯

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go;

Place: In town/Party Store
With: Michelle

The twins walked into the store and walked right to the back where they spotted all the costumes. Lucy started pointing out all the super hero costumes for Michelle and gave her a moment. "See any you like?" She asked looking up at her politely. Luke went on and looked through all the guy ones and started thinking of ones that can fit three people. He scratched his chin for a moment and stood back looked at all the choices. "There aren't many left since we came so late but I am sure we can settle for something. Michelle... What kind of costume would you like? Full body?" He asked hoping that this clue would help him out with a choice.

simply for the reason that they are too heavy."

Typically untypical

wargon

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Kylor Noctis

Kylor's eyes widened as she talked about how the principle was behind her missing friend, and possibly a few other. 'Maybe It's not a good idea to have them renovate my room.' He looked at Alice then to the to the ground. "I know that I would be really upset if i lost the first person I met here." He turned and smiled at Alice. "But we will just have to look out of each other, and the other students." He sat back in the bench as he took a drank of his water. "We'll be like real life super heroes," He said trying to lighten the mood. He waited a few seconds before he continued. "Well as long as you have that watch I can find you anywhere. You could be miles underground and I could still feel it's pull on the earth. Hopefully that will help me keep you safe." He sighed looking up at the sky, "You do think the dance is a set up do you?"

[[Place:Sky over forest, on a bench XD]]
[[With: Alice]]

User Image

Crissy00001

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

John
Crush: A small one of Emilia

Out Of Cats:

Peanuts Eat Rice

>^,,^<
John shrugged. "I can swim. But I'm not very interested in swimming. A walk would be OK" He shrugged and lead Emilia to the town park. "I haven't been to a park for. Well, a long time. Not since, Angel was a 10 years old" He looked back at Emilia and smiled. "I'm guessing you didn't have a park back at your village" He stretched his arms and then put his hands in his pockets. "The park where I took, Angel. It was much more lively"

>^,,^<

User Image

Angel
Crush: N/A

Out Of Cats:

Peanuts Eat Rice

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

Emilia Line Culnámo
With: John
Outfit:Bloop

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_

Emilia nodded and followed John to the park. On the way there, she stared at the buildings, road, and all the small things, trying to take them all in. She hasn't been to this side of town. When she arrived at the park, she smiled. She was glad there was at least a small area with nature in it. She looked at John, "The forest around us was our park." She walked over to the nearest tree and rested her head against it. Her ear resting against the trunk. "It's still alive. I'm glad to hear it alive." She smiled and closed her eyes, hearing the voice of the tree. "It's beautiful. I haven't heard a tree talk in a very long time. I'm glad you brought me here." She opened her eyes and looked over at John, "Would you like to hear?" She said stretching out her arm to him.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.

ArchMageZer0

Shy Friend

wargon

User Image

>>>>>>۞ δεɍάβεζζ ۞<<<<<<

○●○●○► I’m neither painful nor lonely
Happiness is all self-talk
I can’t stand something more complicated
It’s no big deal, i don’t care
Inevitable wandering, people come and go
◄○●○●○

░░▒▒▒ Sera nodded as he mentioned what happened when he went into the sun in different forms. But as he continued, her eyes widened and her face flushed. She was really worried that he'd taken her question the wrong way and had offended him. When he was done she stopped and looked down. "I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to offend you with my question... I was only worried about you...." she said, near tears. She'd finally began to open up to someone after what happened years ago, and she'd just screwed it up. "I'm sorry...." she said quietly. 'He probably hates me now...' she scolded herself. ▒▒▒░░

○●○●○► I brush myself off and get up
As much as I suffered, you just watch.
You mess with love, you mess with friendship. Just watch.
Just at the thought of you my body shakes
I can’t forgive you. From now on it’s war, you coward.
◄○●○●○

›››› Where am I?: Hallway
›››› Who am I talking to?: Adamar
›››› Mood: Sad

≡≡≡ OOC: Sorry its so short... I've had a long day ≡≡≡

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

John
Crush: A small one of Emilia

Out Of Cats:

>^,,^<
John shrugged. "I guess. There's not much to do" He walked over to Emilia and crossed his arms. "I've never done this before. My wife just spoke about how the trees spoke to her" He patted Emilia on the head. "But maybe they have something interesting to say" He looked at the tree. "So, how do you do this" He looked back at Emilia. They idea of talking to a tree. I knew elves could do that. But I thought it was forbidden to tell others what the trees were saying

>^,,^<

User Image

Angel
Crush: N/A

Out Of Cats:

Peanuts Eat Rice

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy

User ImageUser Image

Adamar stopped walking when he noticed how upset she sounded. He looked back at her, then walked the few extra steps back up and placed his hands on her shoulders gently. "Hey," he said quietly. "I'm not offended. Or mad." He moved one of his hands to under her chin so she was looking up at him. When their eyes met a calming feeling washed over her. His eyes had a slight ring around his pupil the color of Process Blue and it seemed to glow faintly, as if to pull all of your attention to it. "I'm not offend," he repeated, his voice more relaxing and strong then it had been the last time he said it. "You can ask me anything and it won't offend me, I promise," his words rang with truth and he dropped his gaze from hers, the comforting feeling starting to fade. He rubbed the back of his hand against his closed eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Michelle Festeria

׺°”˜`”°º× ☯ ׺°”˜`”°º×

Gently the elf nodded, "I would prefer something that covered more of my body, the ones with out legs would be much to revealing for her. "I don't really know any of these characters. Are there any you really like?" She asked as she looked around. There were some she might like going as, such as Amethyst, princess of Gemworld, or Bella Donna from the Marvel comics, but she was trying to find one they could all go together as.

׺°”˜`”°º× ☯ ׺°”˜`”°º×

Crissy00001

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items