What will you be?

Demon of Sin 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Angel of God 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Ordinary 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

OOC || IC || Profiles

Northcrest Academy for Boys and Girls has been running for a very long time. Known for its prestige in academics and the arts whilst having a firm grip in disciplining the studentry hand-in-hand with the teachings of God. Father Arthur McMahon oversees everything that happens within the walls of the academy. But just how far can he see? Will he know what hit him?

roleplay by: Xebbe & NanoRampage xxxxxxxxxx inspired by: The 7even Deadly Teens xxxxxxxxxx Literacy level: Semi lit-Lazy lit xxxxxxxxxx status: Open and accepting!
User Image

GENERAL
                                          The TOS was made for a reason, follow it. Cybering is a definite no-no here! You can always time skip if you have to, or you can also take it to PM's. Let's keep things PG16 here. Cussing and fighting is allowed, in fact it is encouraged, but please keep it for when the story progresses. It's not pleasant to see the word '********' or 'a*****e' everywhere.

CHARACTERS
                                          I might change this later on, but everyone must have only one character for now. It gets confusing when one person controls more than one, and devastating when they can't go on. I'll probably change it when we're short on people to play a character or something. Pictures of real life people only. I will not accept anime or ecchi pictures. On another note, please try to balance out the genders. If you see many female roles are already taken, please consider playing a male role. Title your PM the role you want to play. Put 'reserve' in the title if you want to reserve a character. Also, send me 100x100 picture of the character you will play.

POSTING
                                          Seeing one liner posts with no pictures or color whatsoever gives me a headache and I'll lose all interest in reading your post and I'm pretty sure most of people feel the same way. Threfore, making your posts pretty is a must here! Try to include your character's picture in every post [Not oversized] and add color to your text. Please don't use those neon colors (yellow, bright green..etc), I don't want people blaming me/you/this thread if they have to undergo eye surgery or end up wearing glasses if they don't already. Make sure your partner has something to reply to. This is a literate rolepay. Please have a minimum of 5-6 sentences and at least 2 paragraphs. Write in 3rd person. No novels! People make mistakes but be sure not to make too many grammar mistakes, alright?

COMMITMENT
                                          You have a life, I have a life. You have homework, I have homework. Two posts minimum per week and that's it. Please do not join and then quit after a few days. Please note me and your partner if you are going away for some time. If I do not see you posting for more than a week, you will get a warning. If you do not reply in three days time, you will be removed from the roleplay. Hangout in the OOC too, okay?

OTHERS
                                          When you join this roleplay, I assume you have basic knowledge about the seven cardinal sins. I hope this roleplay won't turn out to be one of those just kill, just gore, just massacre, and end kind of roleplays. I need committed people who can ensure drama and suspense.
User Image

STORY
                                          Once upon a time, in a period where sins were demonic creatures bent on destroying the world, seven men sacrificed their lives to spare their town. Each firstborn of the seven men grew possess power that corresponded to a specific cardinal sin. Wrath, Envy, Vanity, Avarice, Gluttony, Lust, and Sloth. They didn't know they possessed this power until they reached a certain age. Their touch would make anyone surrender to their manifested sin. The seven men died in vain, for as their bloodline flowed, the sin grew; the chaos darkened. Their bargain would prove to have made things much more complicated.

Angels were sent to destroy the sins. Demons were hunted down and slaughtered at sight. It was an all-out war against heaven and hell. Eventually, the light won. Or so it seemed. The physical manifestations of the demons were wiped out, but that bargain a few years back gave them a window into the world. Heaven couldn't find out why nothing changed. Death by sin still existed. For as the sinner grows old, the easier the demon can take over. The question then became: Who was the true demon? Did they wear the flesh of men? Could God order his angels to execute his once favorite creation?

He could, and he did, but only because he knew they were corrupted. Corrupted by the same seed of evil he tried to rid of the world before. Time ticks for the teens who bear the gift of sin. For when their identities are found, they will have a fate worse than a fallen angel. They will have to fight angels, demons, and themselves, But who's who?

Fastforward to Northcrest, your not so run of the mill Catholic private high school. It is yet to know who or what they've accepted into their halls. A dark destiny has brought all the sins together. As they grow, so do their powers. Will they find out which is who before the angels do? Or will they battle it out until the demons take over?
User Image

Please choose the role you want to play as and please don't hesitate to tell me if you have any suggestions that could be added here!
If you want to reserve, send me a PM with the role you want and reserve as title, as well as a 100x100 pic. Have fun!

CHILDREN OF SIN
                      These are the only offspring of each generation after those who bargained their lives for their town to be spared. Mysteriously, the parent carrying the power dies when the offspring is born. Each has the power corresponding to the sin they represent. The amount of power grows as time goes by.

Stage 1: Whomever is touched by the child of sin surrenders to the sin they represent and act as the sin suggests. This stage is reached in page 5.
                      Stage 2: Touches can be controlled, not everyone touched may be affected by the power of sin. Actions suggested by sin are more violent and last longer. This stage is reached in page 10.
                      Stage 3: Powers become unique for each child, but still remain at the limits of their sin. Actions suggested by sin may vary in violence and lasts long.This stage is reached in page 15.
                      Stage 4: The demon of sin take over the child at unspecified intervals of time. Powers are maxed until they revert back to the child. This stage is reached in page 20.
                      Note: Reaching stages are up for amendment depending on level of activity.

Children of sin may be nice, and everything opposite of their demon, but control of actions may be influenced by the sin as time progresses. Their power cannot affect each other. Being a vessel, they are still human and can experience pain or death by humanly means. It is crucial for them to lay low and trust next to no one. Angels are everywhere, and they are hunting for them.

Children of Sin are eighteen, therefore may only be students.

ANGELS OF GOD
                      They were ordered to hunt and slaughter these demons. Conflict arises when they learn that these demons have used human vessels. The choice between right and wrong bleeds together. Am I to kill God's favorite creation? The order of the world lies in their hands as equally as disorder lies in the hands of the children of sin. Angels are immune to the touch of sin. However like the children, they are very much human and can experience pain and death by human means. However, they can be resurrected through other angels.

Redemption is important for angels, and because of this, they cannot attack arbitrarily and are only allowed to kill when given the signal from God. They have no powers aside from resurrection when one of them dies.

Angels may be either students or teachers.

ORDINARIES
                      Modern day humans. they have no powers and they rely heavily on technology and social norms. Subject to manipulation by angels and the children of sin. They may ally with either class. However, the choice is permanent. Once sided, betrayal equals death.

Siding with angels entail hunting the children of sin. Individuals here will be marked to be able to serve God's wishes and receive the signal of attack. On the other hand, siding with the children of sin allows them to be immune to that specific sin. They will be tasked to defend these children in the hopes of acquiring minor powers of sin.

Ordinaries may be either students or teachers.

User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image

________Wrath________________Envy ______________._Vanity________________Avarice______________Gluttony

_____.__User Image________User Image________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.________User Image________User Image

_______________Lust__________________Sloth______________._Angel_________________Angel________________Angel

_____________.._User Image________User Image________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.________User Image________User Image

_________________._Angel________.________Angel______________._Ordinary______________Ordinary____________._Ordinary

User Image

Send me the profile through PM.
It should be entitled `Sinfully Sweet`

Code is down here:

[imgleft]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE WITH THE PROPER SIZE[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=color1][size=11]
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] I am (a) (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, going to teach XX) this year.
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] My name is (Full name).
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] I am (age) years old.[written out] (All Children of Sin are 18)
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] I am a (Child of Sin [Specify], Angel of God, Ordinary).
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] I am a (boy, girl), but I like (boys,[and] girls).
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] I live in (the dormitory, in room [1,2,3], one of the residential houses nearby).
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] I am (Three words that describe your character).
                      [size=14][color=color2]▣[/color][/size] (Username) controls me

[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

It will turn out like this:

User Image

I am a XX this year.
                                                                    My name is XX.
                                                                    I am XX years old.
                                                                    I am a XX
                                                                    I am a XX, but I like XX.
                                                                    I live in XX.
                                                                    I am XX, XX, and XX.
                                                                    XX controls me

User Image

The dormitory is divided into two: Boys and Girls. As a Catholic school, Northcrest is adamant about keeping it separate.
Each dorm has four rooms, with two people allowed in each room. Other students, as well as teachers, may board
in houses near the school, allowing three and four in each. Teachers and students are not allowed to board together.

BOY'S DORM, LEFT WING
                      Room 1: Paisley Truman & Dante Hitzig
                      Room 2:
                      Room 3: Benjamin Yeo
                      Room 4:

GIRL'S DORM, RIGHT WING
                      Room 1: Alyssa Montague
                      Room 2: Lemmionne Goueart & Iyvanna Marl
                      Room 3: Grace Uriel
                      Room 4:

HOUSING, OUTSIDE CAMPUS
                      House 1: Gabriel Brooks
                      House 2:

User Image

This is to stress that the children, as well as the angels, must be careful. Rumors can spread like wildfire, can ruin covers, and eventually end lives.
Each class only need leads. Rumors can provide that. If you want to survive, tread carefully. You can send a rumor by PMing me. Rumors must be valid,
meaning, your character must have been in that specific scene/overheard that conversation. Everyone will be notified by me when a rumor appears.

The third bathroom stall in the girl's bathroom on the second floor is haunted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff