Welcome to Gaia! ::

She as well didn't make eyecontact. She casually walked by, and then began to sprint, making laps around the campus. Her small petite figure, glided easily, this was nothing, she loved to excercise. She sighed, while she was running she placed her headphones over her ears and began listening to Ludacris 'Move b***h'.
Yosenshi
( sad Still no one with me in dorm two.... )
(um...who do u expect to be in dorm 2?)
(Oh, on one. It's just, my character's there, so I'm hoping she won't be all alone ^^)
John got a look of disgust on his face. " Help me meet people? If you consider them mocking you for 2 YEARS. DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS? THE 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO SPEND HAVING THE GREATEST TIME IN MY LIFE HAVE BEEN A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE I HAD NO FRIENDS" he screamed. Somthing just made him explode. He didn't know why but suddenly he just need to yell at somthing, and this girl was the only one to yell at. She didn't do anything. She tried to make him feel better, she tried to comfort him, and he was yelling at her. He thought that it might not have been just the ears that made people dislike him.
Cecilia continued to jog around campus, her auburn hair dancing in the wind, as she listened to Snoop Dogg 'Drop it Like it's Hott'. She took a whiff of the vigorating air, her eyes focused ahead of her as she payed no attention to anyone else.
Cecilia continued to jog around campus, her auburn hair dancing in the wind, as she listened to Snoop Dogg 'Drop it Like it's Hott'. She took a whiff of the vigorating air, her eyes focused ahead of her as she payed no attention to anyone else.
She backed up, quite visibly cowering. She certainly hadn't expected this, and as her brain basicaly froze, she just stood there and let him yell at her. After he'd finished, she straightened, looked him straight in the eye and said between her teeth, "I'm. Sorry. But you don't. Have to yell."
(Gah! Double post, sorry!)
Yosenshi
(Oh, on one. It's just, my character's there, so I'm hoping she won't be all alone ^^)
(..ill go in your dorm if u want...oh yeah and i gotta start too!)
(lol, don't worry about it ^^)
John felt exhausted. He also felt terrible. He had never actually shown his hate and disgust of those who were actually crual enough to mock others. He wasn't really talking to the girl, he was talknig to those who had mocked him in seasons past. She was just a channel for his anger. He sat back and laid agianst the wall. He had a look of shock on his face as he slid slowly down the wall. " I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it" He repeated over and over.
Cecilia saw him sit down, and the aghast look on the girl's face. She quirked an eyebrow but shrugged her shoulders and kept on running. She wasn't tired yet, and she hadn't completed her excercise standards. She sighed and continued her run, putting on Slipknot 'Vermillion'.
(Yay i'm back. Can I still roleplay with you guys. oo?
name: zion
sex: male
dorm: 2
name: Azadaeh
sex: female
dorm:1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers