Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshor_Jeka
{{ Err... Sorry for not posting in a while... But I think I might leave this rp for a while... Well... Until Vemon comes back... Heh. sweatdrop I'll keep checking back though... See ya' for now! }}
((okay bye^^))
Sesshor_Jeka
{{ Err... Sorry for not posting in a while... But I think I might leave this rp for a while... Well... Until Vemon comes back... Heh. sweatdrop I'll keep checking back though... See ya' for now! }}

(( Okay, but I'm only going to be able to come on on Fridays and Saturdays.. Or during Winter Break. I'll finally be free if I gat my grades up in school by the end of the card marking though. But that'll be a while gonk ))

Daring Trickster

*Latonia picked up the black feathers that fell over her and slipped them into a book.* Well, does anyone have the intention of going to class or is the library skipper central??

Antagonistic Strategist

Name:Ambrel Draconis
Grade: 11th
Description: Ambrel is of an average height, to thin to be beautiful, but graciful and deadly. She has her hair cut short, about chin length all around, and it is of a deep blue/purple. She wears white or silver shirts and black baggy pants, she has quite a collection of different varieties since that was the her last schools requirements, their dress-code. She carries two daggers at all times, either attached to her forearms or to the sides of her boots.
Race: Human

Antagonistic Strategist

Ambrel stolled into the front door. She was late, very late. She cursed her alarm clock. It hadn't gone off that morning and now she was late.
"Miss. Miss!"
Ambrel turned to find a women in the office calling out to her.
"If you are late, you must sign in." She said, tapping the ledger in front of her. Ambrel turned to face her fully. She wore a plain silver shirt, it's sleeves torn off and a pair of black pants, her daggers strapped to the sides of her black boots. She smiled pleasently.
"Could you just put my name down? It's Ambrel Draconis." She turned and walked away.
"Miss!"
Ambrel turned a courner, wondering where she was to go now. She heard footsteps behind her, just on the otherside of the wall, so she slipped into the Library.

Daring Trickster

*Latonia lounged on the couch in the library, flipping through a book on clothing design. She glanced up as the new student entered. She nodded to the couch across from her* Don't want to go to class? Pull up a chair, the book selection is fantastic.

Antagonistic Strategist

She walked slowly into the library from the doorway, glancing quickly around the room, noting possible exits and the others in the area, then settling her gaze back on the woman on the couch.
"It is not a question of want, amicus, but one of need." She purred. "I was being hassled by a woman outside, a canis, if you will."
She took a seat across from the woman. She leaned back into the comforting embrace of the couch and smiled.

Daring Trickster

AmbrelDraconis
She walked slowly into the library from the doorway, glancing quickly around the room, noting possible exits and the others in the area, then settling her gaze back on the woman on the couch.
"It is not a question of want, amicus, but one of need." She purred. "I was being hassled by a woman outside, a canis, if you will."
She took a seat across from the woman. She leaned back into the comforting embrace of the couch and smiled.

*Latonia inclined her head to the new arrival and smiled* Hassled? Tsk, tsk. Such poor manners people have!

Antagonistic Strategist

She nodded, relaxing sightly and glanceing at the other ocupants of the library. "Hmm. It seems no one goes to class around here. I should fit right it. " She laughed, taking all the odd people in stride. "So, what classes do you have?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff