Welcome to Gaia! ::

o uo

o uo 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x ☣ ☣ ☣ x ░░░░░░░░░░
                                                                              x
                                                                              xxxxxxxxx L E T ' S x G O x O U T x O P E N x M Y x M I N D xL E T ' S x G O x S W E E T x D R E A M x O T H E R x S I D E
                                                                              xxxx O U T x O F x T H E x C A G E x I x A M x R E L E A S E D x F R O M x A x B E A T x T H A T x S T O P S x M A K I N G x N O I S E
                                                                              x
                                                                              xxx

x
                                                                              xxxxxxxxx ( can't go ▪▪ back anymore )
                                                                              x
                                                                              xx ╔═══════════ i don't want to give up to the self i fear ═══════
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE xxxxxxxx I AM NOT ALONE

“Oh my glob! Best. School day. Ever!” young Nanako thought excitedly after hearing the announcement from the headmaster herself. Turning the school into a paintball war zone! Genius! Oh yeah, the student council president is missing also. That sucks. Nanako should be worried about that along with his safety and health. Whatever! Paintball! She hasn't done that in forever! The last time she went paintballing was with her brothers. Man, she and her brothers had bruises for weeks! But there's a catch to this battle royale, the third years are the targets and get no firing equipment! “Balls.” Nanako thought as she hung her head when the headmaster specifically said in the rules that only first and second years are allowed to have paintball guns. “So that means I can't knockout a first year or two, nab their guns and duel weild? Dang.” she mumbled, crossing her arms as she pouted in her position.

– – –

After the first bell rang, the third years practically ran for the lives to find a hiding spot. It's been a few minutes now of the ten they were given as a head start. The judo club captain skipped gleefully, her long brown hair bouncing behind her, down the empty halls not really caring about the time given, since she already had figured out a spot in her head. She just figured to take the more scenic route. It's all good, it's like a game of hide and seek only there are paintball guns involved. How Nanako loved her challenges and games. The girl didn't really want to become president, it seemed like too much work and effort, and heaven's sake that no one wanted Nanako to be the new president. Unfortunately, the seemingly innocent judo captain had quite the reputation at Nishikawa High. With rumors surrounding her that she went to jail for sexually molested a student and vandalizing an old woman's property naked. Well, the latter story was a bit more complicated. Point is, Nanako was the, if not, the most perverted student at Nishikawa High.

Nanako made her to the third floor and then entered the third floor boy's bathroom like nothing. Most students were already hiding or waiting for the second bell. Removing some of her protective gear that was heavy and made her a bit more immobile than comfortable, she can take the pelts. Besides there wasn't a rule that didn't say you couldn't modify or remove some of it, was there? Well, not that she could remember. Normal people wouldn't even think about removing them in fear of getting hurt and it's just common sense. Hell, these hits are going to hurt and maybe even be a bit sore but she will be proud of her battle scars, but for her hiding place she had in mind it's a sacrifice she is willing to make. She has always wanted to do this after watching The Breakfast Club movie.

Throwing the protective gear in the trash she made her way to one of the stalls and locked it. Climbing on top of the toilet she pushed one of the ceiling panels open and using the sides of the bathroom stall and the walls to hoist herself up carefully. After some difficulty and miraculously she made it into the ceiling! Pushing the panel back in place she let out a cough, “Geez it's dusty in here! Breakfast Club didn't cover this!” she mumbled to herself as she army crawled across the panels balancing her weight evenly. Although her plan didn't go quite as planned, especially when you get genius ideas from movies, when the ground beneath her collapsed almost instantly after moving a few feet.

“Oh shiiit!” was sounded loudly in the girls bathroom next door as she crashed through the ceiling and the sound of girl's screaming and running out of the bathroom in fear they were being attacked or something. Come to think of it didn't the same thing happen in the movie as well? Well, the glorious Judd Nelson as John Bender made it further than she did, but that's just a movie. Nanako let out a groan as the air was knocked out of her when she landed straight on her chest. Rolling over, holding her stomach and chest to try and catch her breath as she let out a painful moan. A few moments she could finally breath again. She looked to her side and found a pair of feet at the bottom of one of the stalls. A boys legs to be precise. The only way she knew was because girls normally wore knee highs not pants. Rotating to position herself to slide underneath the bathroom stall's door, she smoothly pushed herself underneath and peered inside. Poking her head inside with her head almost near between the legs of the tall male she gave him a sly smirk. “Why hell-o there handsome.” she slurred with a dreamy look in her reddish pink eyes. With the third year basketball captain Shuuya Asahina, in the stall she reached her arms up to help herself up and skillfully lifted herself into a standing position. Brushing extra debris and dust off her she gave him a wink, “Hope you don't mind if I share this hiding spot with you?”

companyshuuya. xxx locationthird floor bathroom stall. xxx outfitschool uniform.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Azami wasn't sure what was more unpleasant. The fact that she was now forcibly pitted against her classmates in some inane paint war ..

Or the fact that she hardly remembered anything from the night of the beach party.

She held no allegiance to any of her peers, of course. In fact, if she weren't excluded from weilding a paintball gun, herself, the third year might have actually been able to have a little fun for once. Unfortunately, she was allowed no such satisfaction. So, at the sound of the starting gun (or whatever signaled the beginning of this bizarre competition), Azami found herself floundering for a position to take. She was traveling alone in a hallway with no allies in sight (but no enemies either), human or canine. For the first time in a long time, she almost regretted her social standing. They said there was safety in numbers, after all. Of course, there were more interesting facts at hand and she chose to preoccupy her mind with these. The old class president was missing. Missing. Part of Azami considered him lucky. Surely he'd turn up sooner or later and she wondered if he would be denied his rightful place as class president once some paintball gun-toting sharp-shooter had taken up the throne. Not like she actually cared ... but she was curious.

As she meandered, Azami also mulled briefly over the previous night's lost time. Jun had run off .. she had yelled at someone with a camera too. The absolute last thing she remembered was being spritzed in the face by that idiot of a perfume salesman. If that's even who he really was. Next thing she knew, she'd woken up at home in her own bed, surrounded by her dogs. Unharmed, undisturbed. Her clothes on, thank goodness. Perhaps she'd walked home herself. Why didn't she remember though? Could she have been .... drugged? If so, what for? Azami shuddered at the thought, but reassured herself that she was probably just over-thinking it. At any rate, her only means of getting to the bottom of it would be to ask some questions. That idiot salesman must have been a student, but she couldn't conjure up his face or name. Emi had been there ... the odd girl who touted herself as a psychic. Also, Miu ... perhaps she could ask one of them what had happened.

Creeeeaaak ..

Azami stopped dead, her heart suddenly racing. Adrenaline surged. Her mind tried its best not to care ... but her body was on red alert. Azami thought it funny how she could be so easily betrayed by something as close to her as her own nervous system. Nothing else sounded out of the ordinary. She could hear distant whoops and hollers of other students, caught up in the thrill of the hunt. It was kind of a barbaric idea, if you really thought about it. The creak had been close, that was for sure. It sounded as if it had come from the classroom she was just outside of. The door was closed. She couldn't be sure, but .. had a feeling.

In one swift movement, Azami slid the door open and stepped inside, sliding it closed behind her and leaning lightly against the door.

"H .. Hello?"

Her eyes were shut tight and stayed that way as she awaited a response. Not exactly an air-tight method of defending herself. Worst case scenario: she'd be shot, her uniform might be ruined, and she'd end up with a nasty bruise. Best case scenario: she'd be shot and could go home early .. or at least be disqualified from this stupid game.

LOCATION // hallway > classroom
                        COMPANY // alone > .. someone haruo
                        THOUGHTS // "did that a*****e drug me last night?!" > "let's get this over with already .."
                        OOC // so, the crazy idea with the weird memory loss/blackout/whatever, i came up with and decided to just run with it. hope that's okay. xd if not, i can totally play it off as she just blacked out from over-stimulation and trudged home on her own. i figured it could make things interesting at, any rate, if you wanna plot, penguin. maybe it's a crazy side-effect of the perfume or something? anyhoozles, i hope i didn't miss anything. D: i just really wanted to get a post out there and this is what came out.

penguinoodle

onelaughing
                        ]

Beloved Bear

User Image
                      User Image

Satomi’s first day of school and she already had enough of it. People were flying around her like chickens with their heads cut off thanks to the announcement the headmaster had given. Third years rushed around trying to find places to hide and the younger years were all in glee about this paint ball thing. Satomi did not get this school at all, why would they ever pick a student body president based on such a dangerous game that shouldn’t be permitted in school instead of merit. From what she saw of the third years’ records, thanks to grabbing the open student council secretary vacancy, none of them had the grades to even hold such a position. They would just be basic figure heads running their mouths as she would have to do more work and listen to the Vice president…what was his name again…Makishima…even more. How troublesome… Every one of the third years ranked in the B range or below except for one Ikemura that either gets A’s or failed. He was the best of them, which says a lot about the third years in general. A sigh escaped her lips as she adjusted her glasses as she thought about those that should be shot and never have hopes of being in the student council so she wouldn’t have to deal with them. There was Ms. Ito who was a solid C+ student and even sadder than that was Ms. Kitakawa a student that slipped from Cs to Ds. How disgraceful.

Even though Satomi knew those were the two that should be hit, that they didn’t deserve the position it would not happen like that. With her luck one of those two would end up as President. Shaking her head in annoyance, she was getting a headache from all of this noise. Slipping out of the crowd; her eyes looking through her glasses as she watched the younger year students take off to find the now hidden third years making sure none of them hit her as she walked away toward the quiet of the library. Looking around to make sure no one was around she went up the stairs, set the paint ball gun down and took out a book to read. A smile crossed her face as she finally was given some peace.

Feet could be heard running past the library from all directions as the younger years tried to find their prey, yet none really ventured into the library which Satomi was thankful for. Still reading her book, flipping through the pages as she read, her concentration was finally disrupted as two big mouths decided to enter into the library. “Ugh” Escaped her lips as she looked through the handrails of the stairs to see who was talking basically at the top of their lungs. Didn’t they know anyone could keep hidden away from such noise? But when she laid eyes on the twins she should have known they would be as foolish as to talk that loud. Hear eyebrow twinged with annoyance as they continued to talk so loudly. With out a second thought, aiming for one of the twins, Matsu was it, she shot and fired and ended up hitting Katsu in the chest, probably ruining his shirt. Starting to hear profanities she raised up from where she was sitting knowing she would have to move anyways thanks to them coming in her fortress of solitude. Gathering up her things and moving down the stairs she moved toward the door where the twins were. “Oh I am so sorry I thought you were one of the third years. Oh you are the twins from the party last night, right?! I am soo sorry...” She says to them both as the boy that got hit was shooting her death glares, playing innocent. A sly grin on her face kind of finding it funny cute the face he was giving her. “I really should learn to shoot better hmm or maybe it is just my eyesight?” Well that was true she was aiming for the bigger loud mouth of the two when she ended up hitting Katsu. Maybe it was her reading glasses distorting her vision or maybe it was because she had never used a paint ball gun in her life. Katsu was probably lucky it hit him in the chest and not in his baby maker. Moving her fingers to her glasses she finally removed them as she looked at both twins with her piercing brown eyes, her fingers once again moving as to rub her tired eyes.

1 shot fired out of 20. Hit one Katsu Yoshida.
                                                  Hallway > Library
                                                  No one > TwinsIndulged

Millionaire

User Image

• Peacefully he sat there and was prepared to get shot. When the event was announced he quickly thought about this tactic which would cause minimum damage to his body and maximum chances of getting away from becoming president. Well hopefully it’ll work. Suddenly Shuuya caught a glimpse of something crashing down from the ceiling. The school was pretty old so the floorboards and the overall construction was poor. Quietly Shuuya sat there and fixed his glasses and squeezed his rubber ducky. He may not be showing it, but his behaviour did say how distressed he was.

Whoever this person was, they were certainly about to get inside Shuuya’s stall. He took out a handkerchief and wiped away the light sweat on his forehead. He put away the fabric and prepared himself to get attacked. Instead of opening up the stall they ended up sliding her head in from below. Relief washed over Shuuya after seeing Nanako. Though he did get a bit flustered for a second there due to the compliment.

“Ah It’s just you Kitakawa-san.”
                    “I thought one of the kouhais were coming to shoot me.”

He said and ended his sentence with a sigh.

Nanako lifted herself up and stood in front of him while brushing off the dust from her clothes. She gave him a flirtatious wink to which Shuuya didn’t really know how to react to it. Instead of reacting to her flirtatious behaviour he just brushed it off and ignored it.

♫Can’t touch this, na-nana-naaaah~
                    Okay no Shuuya you need to stop having random thoughts gaaah

U Can't Touch This by Mc Hammer played in his head while he argued to himself.

“Hope you don't mind if I share this hiding spot with you?”
                    The brunette asked him, to which he responded with a reassuring smile.

“Yeah sure! We can stick together throughout this mess.”
                    Shuuya said sounding cheerful since he’s not going to have to spend time alone in the girl’s bathroom.

Not knowing what to say to Nanako he remained silent for a few minutes. Nanako as a ute girl and had nice fine brown locks, just like his pal Ayase. But Ayase was more of a b***h. Then Shuuya realized that this seemed to be the perfect chance to get back at Ayase for how she always torments him. He could just simply steal one of the weapon’s and attack her. It would also save her from being president which Shuuya clearly didn’t want to happen. He snapped out of his thoughts because it was rude of him to just stay quiet and try to converse with Nanako.

“Sooooo...Are you looking forward to becoming p-president? Or do you wanna pass the chance?”
                    He scratched his head with his left hand and asked his classmate about her thoughts.

“I actually wish I was a second year right now so that I could go shoot people haha.”
                    The blond let out a chuckle and smiled at her while his uck made a squeaky sound due o his squeezing.
                    ________________________________________________________________________
                    LOCATION. 3rd floor girls washroom WITH. Ruru-chan and Kitakawa-san
                    OOC. Please come and shoot him
                    X
foronelaughingonlyUser Image
                                User Image
                                The classroom proved to be an unimpressive hiding place as moments later, someone had followed behind him. Quiet footsteps could be heard from the other side of the wall, but Haruo didn't fidget in his place. He looked to the door furthest from the sound, and leaned his hand on the floor, preparing to make his exit. With narrowed eyes and a solid glare, he watched as the door began to open. As it did, he quickly shot up, prepared to go until he heard the door shut, and he saw the culprit defenseless, with her eyes closed.

He'd been ready to run the other way, but he only stood still, keeping silent before the girl. The familiar figure stood like a target, stiff as a board. His fellow third year, Azami, was truly playing the game blindly, he thought. Eyes closed and all, it was really silly to think that that was the best resort, given that they were labelled targets. He couldn't think to leave her there, like that, as it was like leaving a lost child alone in the park. He could only stifle laugh, seeing a girl so prepared to take a shot more than anything, but he tried to remain quiet, given the battleground situation.

He knew that his area was easily breached, and the second bell passed, there was the release of all students into ammo-strike warfare. The game commenced, and what was barely a grin was wiped away as Haruo took action. He stepped towards her from the middle of the classroom and took her wrist. He knew to instruct her quickly, before she could reflexively make a noise or attract attention. With a long breath, Haruo tried to whisper in a calm a voice that he could manage. "Ito-san, keep quiet." He slowly walked backwards as to guide her away from the door, although worries of escape were still coming to mind. He had to think fast, and in addition, account for a second person to follow.

Battle cries could be heard from the loudest students out in the field, probably having exited the gym with paintball gear in hand. Haruo's attention went to the window, and although it was a crazy idea, he was still prepared to scale down the wall a bit, get low enough, and jump into some grass, if he had picked a room decent enough. It was tense, and he had to put much more thought into it. He couldn't be too rash, considering that Azami hadn't even changed out of her uniform for the event. It made him wonder, "The protection, in case you get hit... you've got it, right?" At least, he hoped that she hadn't felt so careless over the election that giving up meant getting shot, let alone being openly defenseless, as she had been when she arrived.

Haruo knew little about Azami or her limits, so he was less than confident to tell her that his plan was a combination of running, hiding, and jumping out a window. It would be a big demand, especially if she had a fear for that kind of thing. "Our exits aren't the best from here, but if someone comes in, we'll have to make do." Haruo felt some uncertainty as he hesitated to speak and finally released her wrist. His voice remained quiet. "Will heights be a problem?"

Where⋮ second floor classroom tab With⋮ Azami tab OOC

Quotable Conversationalist

User Image
                        User Image
                                    tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BEC:AUSE 》even when i'm breathing i'm S U F F O C A T I N G . . . tab left with nothing but pain
                                    I FEEL EMPTY SOMEWHERE
                                    tab tab tab tab tab
                                    tab tab tab tab tab 。 。 。 scars leave TEARS

Normally, Chikako wouldn't be this excited to go to school. But the fact that the admin was giving her a paintball gun in exchange for her pens and unfinished homework? Call this the best day ever. It was absolute agony, having to wait for the third years to go into hiding. While Chikako hadn't really cared for who the student body president was, she figured that he was a good guy for letting her run her swim team the way she did. However, when she mentally went through a list of third years, she realized that there was one person who probably shouldn't be allowed that position.

No way in hell was she feeding that damned playboy's ego by putting him in position of president.

As she loaded her sniper gun with paintballs, her phone buzzed. Balancing the gun on a nearby table, she took it out and saw a message from the newspaper editor and fellow clubbing-drinking buddy. While it had been a bit strange that Ayase had called Chikako a mermaid, she was an altogether cool person. They got along alright. Her message was definitely something that piqued her interest. It was definitely a pretty decent deal. Smirking, her fingers were quick to tap a response.

SUBJECT: Deal.
                                              TO: Kurusaki Ayase

Make it worth my while.

She stuck her phone back into her pocket, wiping down her gun with an old rag she found nearby. The second year held the gun up, making sure that it was in working condition. While it was tempting to start shooting at her fellow classmates, she knew she only had twenty bullets and if she wasn't careful, she could easily become defenseless. Therefore, she decided to only give her targets three chances--AKA three chances for her to shoot at them. At that point, she'd have to leave and go find someone else. This game was all about strategy and staying hidden. With the gun she was given and the deal she had just struck, it'd be one hell of a good time.

Soon enough, the ten-minute head start the third years had gotten was up and it was time to let the savages loose. Chikako was going to go find a place to position herself when her phone buzzed. It was from Ayase and she had provided her first target. An almost manic grin appeared on the swim captain's features. She ran out of the gym, not really caring to target any of the other third years that might've been hiding or her other classmates that were already wasting bullets.

The cafeteria wasn't too far from the gym, or at least, Chikako didn't think so. With all the adrenaline rushing through her veins, her sprint had felt like a regular walk. The cafeteria itself was empty, so she treaded with caution. Her high tops made little to no noise as she walked around, her eyes searching the corners for any potential shooters or third years. When the feeling in her gut told her the coast was clear, she started scaling the tables, looking for whatever tree Ayase had been talking about. It took climbing about three or four tables before she found a suspicious blue spot. Squinting her eyes slightly, she saw that it was the back of Ayase's head. Chikako couldn't help but frown; couldn't she have done a better job? Sighing, she started scanning the large tree that she was standing in front of. Where the hell was he?

Opening the window as quietly as she could, she positioned her gun and peered out of the magnifying glass. It looked like Ayase was conducting an interview with someone--typical. But who that person was made Chikako grin like Harley Quinn. Her finger was steady on the trigger as she aimed for his face. Slowly, she inhaled, almost as if she were swimming. And then, with a steady exhale, she pulled the trigger, the paintball heading right for Jun's face.

"Bullseye."

Location: cafeteria window tab Companions: jun and ayase tab Mood: pumped tab Thoughts: 'Target acquired' tab ••••••••••••••••••• tab Current Target: Jun tab ooc: chikako will be shooting people with orange paintballs; black dots mean shots fired, colored dots mean shots that have yet to be fired

Blessed Gekko

User Image

• You wouldn't have expected things to go even wilder in a high school like Nishikawa, but great things could still happen in such a town like this one. Katsu, kissed the butt of his gun before remarking on his twin's wonderful bed hair. Perhaps, only a few people would find their own flesh and blood to be sweepingly beautiful amid a freakish battle royale, but Katsu is probably one of them. "Let's go shoot some birds baby," he ruffled Matsu's hair and placed a quick kiss on his brother's forehead. Today, they've decided to go on a rampage , and shoot anyone coming their way. It didn't matter that the ammunition is quite limited. Katsu decided earlier on, that he could always extort more bullets from freshmen or cowering third years. Rules didn't matter to the young Yoshida as long as he and Matsu are in the midst of fun and chaos. Every now and then, he stole quick glances from his brother to the now empty corridors which led to the library.

Earlier on, Katsu got an important call related to the events that transpired on the night of the beach party. Their parents confirmed that indeed the student council president went missing and authorities are working on the case. Katsu then made some calls of his own, so that he'd get to the bottom of things faster than the authorities. It's one off the perks of being a Yoshida, especially someone as willful and conniving as Katsu. He shared his thoughts and ideas with Matsu, coupled with a few comments and taunts every now and then. Perhaps if the president was more careful and did the right thing to serve Matsu, then maybe he wouldn't have disappeared. But whatever happened to him was his own mistake and no one was to be blamed for his carelessness- not even Jun or Yuzuru would be considered responsible, although Katsu wouldn't mind if either one did abduct the president. Abduct sounded terrible, but what good article would be good if it wasn't about bad news and the horrors that came with it?

Currently, the twins are headed into the library as they figured out the possible places where people would hide. Katsu had another camera slung on his neck; one hand firmly clamped on it while the other carelessly lingered over the trigger of his gun. Matsu cracked an inside joke, and Katsu burst out laughing. Their voices colored the silence as they made their way from one shelf to the next. Katsu would paint this place in blast of colors if someone so much as poked their heads or butts out. The satisfaction of shooting at someone rarely presented itself, and Katsu didn't want to miss out on this one.

"Who'd you want dead today? We could make a wonderful mini movie of people's demise with these lovely guns," he snickered when he suddenly felt a strong force knocking his breath for an interim of a second. Katsu looked at his chest and saw a huge splatter of color on his clothes. His inner self was already screaming dramatically and it manifested with a few colorful words of his own, "******** b***h. Look at this s**t man!" Katsu looked up and zoned in on the direction of his attacker. A very unforgettable face came into view as Katsu thought of ways to mutilate his attacker's body. Sure, they were noisy. He wasn't particularly worried on who'd be seeing him or attacking him. Most people would venture out of their way even if they just glanced at the Yoshidas' shadows. But this Satomi surely didn't hear much about them yet. He looked her over and coolly assessed the newbie.

"Ah. Careless shot eh? Guess I'd need to teach you a lesson or two babe. I still owe you from the kindness you did to my photos," he smiled. He could still remember the disaster she made with one of his cameras during the party. Because of that, he wasn't able to give Ayase the pictures he really wanted to give her. He did manage to send a few pictures, but it wasn't worthy of that painting she made. He didn't like his pride stomped on so he swore he'd get a decent picture for this event. Katsu moved away from his twin and carelessly stalked over to a shelf, just a few spaces behind Satomi. He knew that she was watching him with those unnerving eyes of hers, but Katsu dismissed the stares. He was glaring for pete's sake. It was difficult to stare back when all you can do is burn their stares with icy glares. With one casual sigh and a flick of his wrist, Katsu aimed for Satomi's back. Just as he was about to shoot, he lowered his aim and shot her on her fanny instead. Now that wasn't enough after she ruined his clothes. He caught his brother's eye and smiled before dropping his gun and taking a fast photo of his first victim.

Shots taken: 1 (Satomi)
                                            Remaining bullets: 19
                                            Victims: Satomi

WITH MATSU AND SATOMI
                                            AT THE LIBRARY
                                            SECRETLY FURIOUS

Perfect Reveler

User Image
                            User Image

• The second bell rang, a gun was grabbed, and he ran out of the gym without a second glance.

The blonde held the paintball gun to his side, scanning the third floor halls as he sighed. What kind of bizarre idea was this for picking the new president? He could barely even work a paintball gun yet wrap his head around why the school was okay with this. Flicking his eyes to the ceiling, he wondered if anyone would be smart enough to lurk in the vents as a hiding spot. Not many people would be invested enough to go up there with a long paintball gun and struggle through the vents, so it seemed like a pretty good choice for the third years. Then again, it was probably dusty and spider-infested up there. But with so many first and second years roaming the school's interior and exterior, was there really any safety for the upperclassmen?

Stopping by some lockers, Noboru leaned his gun against them and pulled out his cellphone. He'd almost forgotten what he'd planned on doing earlier. There was a certain twin he needed to scold. He'd behaved at the beach party, but not he was going to set things straight. Noboru wasn't even sure why Matsu's number was in his phone in the first place.. this 'friendship' they had was nothing but fake. It was completely forced and the blonde knew that all too well.

Subject: FYI
                                              To: Matsu

Don't you ever do something like that to me again.
                                              I'd appreciate it if you'd respect my personal space and stopped treating me like your dog.

With a heavy sigh, he hit the send button and snapped his phone shut. Picking up the gun again, it looked as if he was almost cradling it. Noboru had never been interested in paintballing so he knew absolutely nothing about it, let alone how to hold it or aim, etc. That irritation mixed with the sudden irritation he had for the certain twin meshed together, creating a cranky first year roaming the halls with a loaded weapon. 'I'm not even sure why I haven't just told him off yet about us not being friends. Gah, so annoying..' He'd be damned if he ever admitted it, but it was probably because he didn't have any friends and liked having the term around. Too bad this 'friend' was a b***h like him. He really needed some normal friends.

'I'll get in trouble if I'm seen just wandering around. I need to start making some progress.' Noboru stopped in front of a door, deciding he'd go in to investigate despite where it led--seemed the girl's bathroom was the lucky winner. The first year stood in front of the door for a minute, extremely hesitant about it. Eventually he was pushing the door open, placing the gun through the small crack the opening made before slipping inside and closing the door gently behind him where it wasn't even audible. Biting his lip, the weapon shivered in his shaky hands as he pointed it at the first stall. Giving it a soft push with the tips of his fingers, he exhaled through his nose as the door moved easily, vacant and unlocked. Moving to the second stall, he repeated the same action to find that it was locked and occupied. Noboru stepped back all the way until his back was against the bathroom wall. Then he broke into a short run, jumping up and clamping his hands onto the top of the stalls door, managing to push himself up and over the locked door as he landed in front of what would be his victims.

"Senpais.. I nominate you both as president. If I could have a choice in the matter I definitely wouldn't shoot either of you.." He paused, the gun pointed at Shuuya. "But I have to.. sorry.." Closing his eyes involuntarily, he squeezed the trigger as he felt two shots fire at Shuuya and then two at Nanako. Opening his eyes, he viewed his work. One in the chest and one dangerously near the crotch for Shuuya, and both shots on Nanako's shoulder. He moved the gun to be pointed at Shuuya again, his finger finding the trigger once more.

Where❞ ┇ third floor girl's bathroom xxWith❞ ┇ shuuya&nanako xxShots fired❞ ┇ 2 at shuuya, 2 at nanako xxShots left❞ ┇ 16 / 2O

Beloved Lunatic

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x ☣ ☣ ☣ x ░░░░░░░░░░
                                                                              x
                                                                              xxxxxxxxx L E T ' S x G O x O U T x O P E N x M Y x M I N D xL E T ' S x G O x S W E E T x D R E A M x O T H E R x S I D E
                                                                              xxxx O U T x O F x T H E x C A G E x I x A M x R E L E A S E D x F R O M x A x B E A T x T H A T x S T O P S x M A K I N G x N O I S E
                                                                              x
                                                                              xxx

x
                                                                              xxxxxxxxx ( can't go ▪▪ back anymore )
                                                                              x
                                                                              xx ╔═══════════ i don't want to give up to the self i fear ═══════

Waving her hands in a semi defensive way and letting out a giggle, “No, no. I come in peace – I swear!” Shuuya not being fazed by her affectionate nature she continued. “Ah that sounds too romantic Asahina-kun~” she cooed placing her hands on her cheeks as if she were blushing. “It's like you will protect me like a prince from a fairytale.” she went off on another one of her silly tangents as she fantasized in her own little world.

His question caused her eyes to shift towards him questioningly. Placing her thumb and pointer finger on her chin she gazed up towards the ceiling as if she was thinking hard about her answer. “Hm... Nah I don't think this president position is all that great. I'm already captain of my own club and that's too much work as is! But... if I do become president maybe I change the school uniforms to make them more... revealing? Oo~ That sounds like a swell plan! Maybe it's not so bad after all~” she thought out loud, fantasizing a school where all the delicious looking students were showing off their assists. As drool escaped the corners of her lips and she licked her lips in a perverse way. “What do you think Asahina-kun? Do you think I could do change them? Do you? Do you?” she asked not really all there or expecting an answer as she daydreamed not having the effort to answer his last statement.

As the two third years chatted away (or rather one daydreaming and the other waiting for a response) casually in the girl's bathroom stall they (or at least Nana) were unaware of the extra presence that entered the bathroom with them. Even when the shaky first year pressed against the door before jumping on top of it to shoot down. Just before the assassin jumped and held himself above the stall door is when Nanako nonchalantly and quite randomly asked Shuuya only a moment before, “So... wanna make out?” It was Nobuo's jump and voice that snapped the third year female into realizing the position she, and her other occupant, were in. He seemed apologetic as Nobuo aimed down towards them and shot four times. Nanako let out a small quick yelp in surprise as well as in response to the new stinging feeling in her shoulder. Maybe removing her protective gear on her body was a bad idea? She thought momentarily. Well no duh stupid girl! That's why the school provided it!

Two shots were on her left shoulder fairly close together. s**t. As her arm throbbed in pain she held her wound where the paint hit her, some of it spreading to her hand. The boy began to aim at Shuuya again, but before he could fire again Nanako brought her leg close to her chest and kicked the stall door open in hopes to have the first year misfire. The door was forced open with a great power that it almost came off it's hinges! The poor year may not have realized it or maybe had enough balls to commit his deed, but he just messed with the Judo captain.

A glint appeared in her eyes as she reached towards the first year's wrist. Firmly grasping his wrist and trigger finger to prevent him from firing and simultaneously grabbed the barrel of the paint ball gun with her other hand to swiftly twisted it out of his hand effectively disarming the boy. Going against a first year who may not have had no martial arts experience, she could not do much other than this. Nanako could have easily broken his finger or his wrist if this was a real gun in a more intense situation and he was an actual assailant. While she turned the paintball gun towards him taking a few steps back as she aimed between his eyes, she gave him a smile that was half sincere half victorious, “Don't get too close to your target when you shoot or else something like this could happen and I don't think I need to explain what could happen in this position you stand in now.” It was against the rules for her to equip it, but she has yet to fire it so she should still be okay? Rules didn't say anything about disarming.

Moving her hand towards the gun's container and dumped it all on the floor, stepping on at least four paint balls beneath her both feet to get rid of some ammo the school provided him. “I'll let you have fun still kid. Seeing how you seemed sorry, but also this just a little lesson so you don't do it again – 'kay?” she said giving him a spunky wink. “I think while you reload what's left still will give us time to run away don't you think?” and with a sudden devilish grin painted across her face she kicked some of the ammo on the floor with the side of her foot to scatter them across the tile floor. “Come on baby let's blow this joint! Let's find a better and more private hiding spot.” turning towards Shuuya and reached for his hand in a greedy fashion and quickly dragged him out of the bathroom with a sprint quite vigorously leaving the first year on his own. Maybe in this 'fairytale' the prince is Nana and she is protecting princess Shuuya? Pfft. That would be a sight.

companyshuuya&nobuo > shuuya. xxx locationthe halls - on the move. xxx outfitschool uniform.

Kappako
                                                                          catsco

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff