Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello to all! This is a Ninja School rp (as u know from the title). I hope that everyone enjoys their time. I hope that there will be no CYBERING here. Thankyou.

First, we'll start off with a profile.

Name:Mira
Weapons: Stakes, elements
Magics: Wind and Fire are my strongest but I can use others too.
Ninja Grade (highest is 10, lowest is 0): 8.5
Others: I'm a very pleasent girl. When some one bugs me I will get very very angry and fight back.
*peeks into the door of my classroom* uh oh! I'm late again...
"Hi I'm Robert, I want to become a Ninja just so that I have more skills. Here is my Profile:
Name: Robert
Weapons: Legs and arms (But is Trained with Swords too)
Magics: None
Ninja Grade (highest is 10, lowest is 0): Unknown
Others: Memeber of a Group called Knights Of The Round (I make up), Has High Defence and Above average everything else."
*waves into classroom to robert*
((I have to go, sorry))
Robert smiles. He doesn't say anything because The Teacher was Mad at Miariaria. But he lightly waved her over to a Empty seat next to him.
Name: Ina
weapons: sword, couple daggers, but can fight with martial arts
magic: none
ninja grade: 7.....so they say....
*Mira looks as the seat and she tries to think of a way to get in* AH HA!! I hope that teleporting works!

*poof!* *Mira appears in front of the classroom right infront of the teacher which made him scream* Oops?
Enters the classroom in a happy jog ..." HEY!..... Whats new!??..new whats old...WHats ShakinG!!?" she said Excited
*Mira looks at Ina* Umm let's see...
Robert looks at both of them "Class is in" The teacher said "Seat!"
Ina smiled as she looked around...." SO WHEN do we get to start the fun!?"...as she moved towards a seat..
Robert.Thibodeau
Robert looks at both of them "Class is in" The teacher said "Seat!"

Ina looked at robert.... "WOW!!...chill.... be calm.... thats the true way of a ninja.... " Wheres the teacher...??"
"teacher... I have to use the bathroom" Robert said getting up and heading to the door.
The Teacher didn't care to much about Robert. But the Two girls didn't got to a seat "If you don't get into a Seat and Get ready for class I'm going to kick you out" The Tacher said.
Robert.Thibodeau
"teacher... I have to use the bathroom" Robert said getting up and heading to the door.
The Teacher didn't care to much about Robert. But the Two girls didn't got to a seat "If you don't get into a Seat and Get ready for class I'm going to kick you out" The Tacher said.

Ina gasped..." WHAT!!?!?!?!" and sprinted to a chair...." OK sensai....Im seated ..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff