Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

-leans back in my chair with my feet on the desk, closes eyes-

Reira smiles then grabs a pencil and piece of paper. She starts to doodle sanity as she is kicked back with her eyes closed.

-hears the sound of pencil on paper but doesnt move, my bat ears twitch a bit though-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiles then grabs a pencil and piece of paper. She starts to doodle sanity as she is kicked back with her eyes closed.

-hears the sound of pencil on paper but doesnt move, my bat ears twitch a bit though-

She finished the doodle of her then lays it on its face and slides it over to her desk. She smiles and looks at her nervously.
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

She finished the doodle of her then lays it on its face and slides it over to her desk. She smiles and looks at her nervously.

-opens eyes and sees the paper, picks it up and smiles as i look at the pic, looks at u and ruffles ur hair- you got some really good talent there

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

-opens eyes and sees the paper, picks it up and smiles as i look at the pic, looks at u and ruffles ur hair- you got some really good talent there

she blushes brightly and giggles as she ruffles her hair. Happily smiling while her tail flicks around she says softly "Thank you"
Dinomaus von Lupine
princess_joker
Dinomaus von Lupine
princess_joker
~amun looks around the cafe ans sees the dean and waves then walks up to him~
"hi i am sorry i didnt get to introduce myself my sister is always in a hurry i am Amun Rosemund"

"hello im Duran the dean of the academy " the dean smiles at Amun then offers a hand to shake "its nice to meet you "

~Amun smirks a little~

"your very young looking for a dean at first i thought my sister had gotten a new bf"
~he pats his shoulder~
"but i guess that isn't the case huh"
~he starts to laugh cheerfully~

the dean smiles at Amun "aye im only 21 so i am young but im not her boyfreind"

~he smiles and ruffles the deans hair~
"yup your right you aren't what a good boy so i came ere to talk to a lady about a dress and some desserts"
~he walks up to the counter and one of the assistance let him into the back~
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

she blushes brightly and giggles as she ruffles her hair. Happily smiling while her tail flicks around she says softly "Thank you"

no problem -smirks as i fold the picture up and put it in the front zip of my leather studded backpack-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

no problem -smirks as i fold the picture up and put it in the front zip of my leather studded backpack-

Reira smiles at her then starts on another doodle quietly as they sat at the desks
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiles at her then starts on another doodle quietly as they sat at the desks

hmm -grabs my art pad out of my backpack and a pencil and starts drawing, looking at you then drawing again every so often-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity

hmm -grabs my art pad out of my backpack and a pencil and starts drawing, looking at you then drawing again every so often-

Reira sees her out of the corner of her eye drawing. She continues to draw on the paper with a smile on her face. She is doodling a picture of her and sanity when they met at the cafe. Reira smiles and shows her saying "So we can always remember" She giggles and smiles while holding the paper up.
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira sees her out of the corner of her eye drawing. She continues to draw on the paper with a smile on her face. She is doodling a picture of her and sanity when they met at the cafe. Reira smiles and shows her saying "So we can always remember" She giggles and smiles while holding the paper up.

-smiles back as i then give you the note pad to show you the picture of me giving you a piggy back ride as we fly, my bat wings outstreached as we fly through the air- haha you can tell i get bored -chuckles-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

-smiles back as i then give you the note pad to show you the picture of me giving you a piggy back ride as we fly, my bat wings outstreached as we fly through the air- haha you can tell i get bored -chuckles-

Reira smiled happily when sanity showed her the picture she says "Haha I like it" She claps a little with a smile
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiled happily when sanity showed her the picture she says "Haha I like it" She claps a little with a smile

im glad you like it -smiles-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity

im glad you like it -smiles-

Reira smiles and looks around the classroom she looks over at sanity thinking that her ears are cute she had the urge to touch them. So reached out slowly and touched her ear gently with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff