Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dinomaus von Lupine
princess_joker
~amun looks around the cafe ans sees the dean and waves then walks up to him~
"hi i am sorry i didnt get to introduce myself my sister is always in a hurry i am Amun Rosemund"

"hello im Duran the dean of the academy " the dean smiles at Amun then offers a hand to shake "its nice to meet you "

~Amun smirks a little~

"your very young looking for a dean at first i thought my sister had gotten a new bf"
~he pats his shoulder~
"but i guess that isn't the case huh"
~he starts to laugh cheerfully~

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Insanitys Sanity

-smirks- yes it is good...-looks at Mr Zato- so...any work you want us to do? im good at everything except maths...i hate it
-sparkly eyed- if you wern't a girl i'd kiss you ^o^ uhhh....i don't have anything right now but i'll give you some when i do -smiles-
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

-smirks- yes it is good...-looks at Mr Zato- so...any work you want us to do? im good at everything except maths...i hate it
-sparkly eyed- if you wern't a girl i'd kiss you ^o^ uhhh....i don't have anything right now but i'll give you some when i do -smiles-

if i werent a girl i wouldnt be as deadly as i am...and im guessing you like males Mr Zato? and ok

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Insanitys Sanity
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

if i werent a girl i wouldnt be as deadly as i am...and im guessing you like males Mr Zato? and ok

Reira sat there quietly looking at zato and sanity. She smiled and laughed a little at what they said. Reira shrugs and says "I'm not really too good at any subject. except Art and Street Smarts but they dont teach that at school haha" She giggles a little while saying that.
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

Reira sat there quietly looking at zato and sanity. She smiled and laughed a little at what they said. Reira shrugs and says "I'm not really too good at any subject. except Art and Street Smarts but they dont teach that at school haha" She giggles a little while saying that.

-smiles at Reira- i like art to...its just myart is more on the demonic side

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiles at her and says "I'd like to see your art sometime. It sounds nice" She looks at her and smiles

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leila_Creepshow

ohhh -smile- i like art too -grin-

Insanitys Sanity

-laughs- yup -winks-
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiles at her and says "I'd like to see your art sometime. It sounds nice" She looks at her and smiles

hmm...if you think demons and blood is nice then yes it is nice...
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

ohhh -smile- i like art too -grin-

Insanitys Sanity

-laughs- yup -winks-

-smirks- thought so

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiles at zato for him also liking art. She looks over at sanity and says "Well anything can be art, even the most horrible things too" she smiles a little and shrugs softly
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira smiles at zato for him also liking art. She looks over at sanity and says "Well anything can be art, even the most horrible things too" she smiles a little and shrugs softly

hmm true -looks out the window looking very distant, a glimmer of malice crosses my eyes-

Ruthless Tactician

princess_joker
Dinomaus von Lupine
princess_joker
~amun looks around the cafe ans sees the dean and waves then walks up to him~
"hi i am sorry i didnt get to introduce myself my sister is always in a hurry i am Amun Rosemund"

"hello im Duran the dean of the academy " the dean smiles at Amun then offers a hand to shake "its nice to meet you "

~Amun smirks a little~

"your very young looking for a dean at first i thought my sister had gotten a new bf"
~he pats his shoulder~
"but i guess that isn't the case huh"
~he starts to laugh cheerfully~

the dean smiles at Amun "aye im only 21 so i am young but im not her boyfreind"

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

hmm true -looks out the window looking very distant, a glimmer of malice crosses my eyes-

Reira looks at sanity then out the window for a few. Then she looks around the room then back at zato and sanity with a smile
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity

Reira looks at sanity then out the window for a few. Then she looks around the room then back at zato and sanity with a smile

-leans back in my chair with my feet on the desk, closes eyes-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity

-leans back in my chair with my feet on the desk, closes eyes-

Reira smiles then grabs a pencil and piece of paper. She starts to doodle sanity as she is kicked back with her eyes closed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff