Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Reira walks through town just sight seeing. Her tail slightly tucked between her legs. She finds a bench and sits down watching the people walk by.

-notices her within the cafe, sends telepathically to her "hello there...if your wondering where i am im the one in the furtherest bit of the cafe with the dean of the academy"-

Reira jumps as she hears the voice in her head. She looks over at the cafe and waves nervously. Thinking to herself 'Should I go in there? I guess I should' She nervously walks over to the cafe and enters walking over to them "Hallo" She bows lightly with a slight wave

-smiles- Hi im Xantrix, but you can call me insanity if you like, eithers fine with me, you can sit if you want to...are you hungry? ill buy if you are -my bat ears spring up as i brighten up again, then hides them under my hair hating my bat ears- =3=

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Reira walks through town just sight seeing. Her tail slightly tucked between her legs. She finds a bench and sits down watching the people walk by.

-notices her within the cafe, sends telepathically to her "hello there...if your wondering where i am im the one in the furtherest bit of the cafe with the dean of the academy"-

Reira jumps as she hears the voice in her head. She looks over at the cafe and waves nervously. Thinking to herself 'Should I go in there? I guess I should' She nervously walks over to the cafe and enters walking over to them "Hallo" She bows lightly with a slight wave

-smiles- Hi im Xantrix, but you can call me insanity if you like, eithers fine with me, you can sit if you want to...are you hungry? ill buy if you are -my bat ears spring up as i brighten up again, then hides them under my hair hating my bat ears- =3=[/quote

She smiles and notices his ears then says shyly "Oh yes, please and thank you" She smiles and nods at him then softly says "I.. like your ears, I've never seen any like them" She smiles and her ears perk up and twitch a little as she looks up at him
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

-smiles- Hi im Xantrix, but you can call me insanity if you like, eithers fine with me, you can sit if you want to...are you hungry? ill buy if you are -my bat ears spring up as i brighten up again, then hides them under my hair hating my bat ears- =3=[/quote

She smiles and notices his ears then says shyly "Oh yes, please and thank you" She smiles and nods at him then softly says "I.. like your ears, I've never seen any like them" She smiles and her ears perk up and twitch a little as she looks up at him

-notices that you think im a boy and chuckles- i guess its the way i dress and my style -gets up and has curves and a big bust at front of chest- im a girl, but i dont mind that people think im a guy -smirks- come on, you can pick anything -gently grabs ur hand and leads to the counter where food and drinks are-
Dinomaus von Lupine
Insanitys Sanity
Dinomaus von Lupine
the dean smiles at you "whats a matter miss. xantrix?"

u-uh nothing -looks at the table, adverting your eyes- w-what do the other teachers do in their classes sir?

''they teach i assume" the dean smiles at you again

U-uh...what class would i be assigned to sir, -gets out my sheet and hands it to you-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

-notices that you think im a boy and chuckles- i guess its the way i dress and my style -gets up and has curves and a big bust at front of chest- im a girl, but i dont mind that people think im a guy -smirks- come on, you can pick anything -gently grabs ur hand and leads to the counter where food and drinks are-

Reira blushes brightly and says frantically "I'm so sorry!! forgive me, I didnt mean to insult you or anything! You are a very beautiful woman" As she grabs her hand reira blushes and goes to the counter with her, she grabs a plate and gets some food and some tea.
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

Reira blushes brightly and says frantically "I'm so sorry!! forgive me, I didnt mean to insult you or anything! You are a very beautiful woman" As she grabs her hand reira blushes and goes to the counter with her, she grabs a plate and gets some food and some tea.

-laughs- its ok, no need to be sorry -smiles warmly at you- like i said i dont mind -grabs some money out of my pocket and hands it to the lady at the counter, then turns back to you and smiles- im pretty new here anyway...moved here today -laughs nervously- im still pretty new to the place

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

-laughs- its ok, no need to be sorry -smiles warmly at you- like i said i dont mind -grabs some money out of my pocket and hands it to the lady at the counter, then turns back to you and smiles- im pretty new here anyway...moved here today -laughs nervously- im still pretty new to the place

Reira smiles and bows saying "thank you for the food"She looks over and at her and smiles and nervously says "I'm new here too, I don't truly know anyone yet. She shrugs lightly and smiles at her while her tail wags around and her ear twitches

Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

Reira smiles and bows saying "thank you for the food"She looks over and at her and smiles and nervously says "I'm new here too, I don't truly know anyone yet. She shrugs lightly and smiles at her while her tail wags around and her ear twitches

its no problem -smiles- so what type of neko are you? im a bat neko, unfolds my wings a bit as we sit back down at the table-

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

its no problem -smiles- so what type of neko are you? im a bat neko, unfolds my wings a bit as we sit back down at the table-

Reira smiles as she shows her wings. She perks her ears up and tail and says "Oh Im just a plain old Cat Neko" She shrugs as she says that then takes a bite of her food and smiles at her "You are so much more interesting than me" She says shyly as she looks down slightly

Greedy Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Dinomaus von Lupine

*walks up to you*
Hey big man, how're you doing ?

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
iVixenKitsune

-Looks a bit surprised-
Mr. Zato... did you see BB on your way here?
He left, he was going to look for you...

-look surprised- he was looking for me?!

Ruthless Tactician

Nickolas Frozen Heart
Dinomaus von Lupine

*walks up to you*

"hmm? oh i am doing well and your self?" the dean looks at you with serious grey eyes

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Dinomaus von Lupine
Nickolas Frozen Heart
Dinomaus von Lupine

*walks up to you*

"hmm? oh i am doing well and your self?" the dean looks at you with serious grey eyes

~grabs the basket and heads back in and hand it to mr.niccals
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow

Reira smiles as she shows her wings. She perks her ears up and tail and says "Oh Im just a plain old Cat Neko" She shrugs as she says that then takes a bite of her food and smiles at her "You are so much more interesting than me" She says shyly as she looks down slightly

-smiles- No ones just a plain old anything -chuckles- were all unique in our own way , and i dont think im interesting -chuckles- i think im just wiered haha~ -smiles showing my bat like fangs-

Shy Kitten

13,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Samurai_Zatoichi
iVixenKitsune

-Looks a bit surprised-
Mr. Zato... did you see BB on your way here?
He left, he was going to look for you...

-look surprised- he was looking for me?!

-Nods quickly-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces