Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
-walking in the halls affter giving beyond the ok- hmmm...-smells the air- cherries -drools slightly-

Greedy Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XxAvarice DantanianxX
Nickolas Frozen Heart
XxAvarice DantanianxX
she pulls him up in one elegant motion and leads him out the door

"so i am assuming the teachers have to be present during the ceremony?"

she gets to the door that leads to the courtyard and stops

"but after i would really like to get a better look around the area how about it Nickolas?"

Most likely, Getting a look around would be good.
*puts out my cig*

opens the door to a sunny day and cherry blossoms blowing

"wow how pretty"

*looks around*
Not bad, smells nice out here.

Greedy Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Samurai_Zatoichi
-walking in the halls affter giving beyond the ok- hmmm...-smells the air- cherries -drools slightly-

*sees you and waves*

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
-looks and sees nick- HEY!!~ -waves and runs up to him- have you seen cherries in here? D; i can smell them but i can't find any -frowns- i was really craving them.

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Nickolas Frozen Heart
Samurai_Zatoichi

*sees you and waves*

looks at the man who said yum
"hello yeah cherries sound nice but i think for this sort of weather a picnic would be nice to bad it is school time"

Shy Kitten

13,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
-Shuffles my papers a bit and then gets up the looks out one of the windows of my classroom at the cherry blossoms and smiles-
This year is going to be a great one... I just know it
-Smiles cheerfully-

Greedy Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Samurai_Zatoichi
-looks and sees nick- HEY!!~ -waves and runs up to him- have you seen cherries in here? D; i can smell them but i can't find any -frowns- i was really craving them.

*smiles and holds up a cig*
It's probably these, I have cherry scented filters in them.

Greedy Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XxAvarice DantanianxX
Nickolas Frozen Heart
Samurai_Zatoichi

*sees you and waves*

"hello yeah cherries sound nice but i think for this sort of weather a picnic would be nice to bad it is school time"

A picnic sounds nice, if the weather holds up I'll probably eat my lunch out here.

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
looks at Nickolas
"how can he smell them i thought it was a filter which would make it taste like cherries? not necessarily smell like them"
looks intrigued by the filter

"hmm about the picnic i could borrow the home economics room"

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
XxAvarice DantanianxX

Nickolas Frozen Heart
Samurai_Zatoichi

-smells it- you just made my day mr. nickolas -winks- too bad i don't smoke then i could get my fix -laughs evil- oh and i'm not sure but i think you have some free time miss? i din't quite get your name. oh by the way i'm mr. zato i teach class 1-b are you another student of mine?! -smile-

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Samurai_Zatoichi
XxAvarice DantanianxX

Nickolas Frozen Heart
Samurai_Zatoichi

-smells it- you just made my day mr. nickolas -winks- too bad i don't smoke then i could get my fix -laughs evil- oh and i'm not sure but i think you have some free time miss? i din't quite get your name. oh by the way i'm mr. zato i teach class 1-b are you another student of mine?! -smile-

Smiles at Mr.Zato

"hello my name is Ameunet Rosemund and no sorry to say i am not in your class but i am a student in class 1-C"

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
XxAvarice DantanianxX

Smiles at Mr.Zato

"hello my name is Ameunet Rosemund and no sorry to say i am not in your class but i am a student in class 1-C"

ah nice to meet you shame you not in my class -laughs- so far all i got is one. but oh well~ -smirks-

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Samurai_Zatoichi
XxAvarice DantanianxX

Smiles at Mr.Zato

ah nice to meet you shame you not in my class -laughs- so far all i got is one. but oh well~ -smirks-

"I like my teacher so far but if i had to pick a second favorite it would be you Mr. Zato but Mr.Zato i didnt hear anything about free time from the dean i only heard that we were to report to the courtyard for an assembly"

Greedy Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XxAvarice DantanianxX
looks at Nickolas
"how can he smell them i thought it was a filter which would make it taste like cherries? not necessarily smell like them"
looks intrigued by the filter

"hmm about the picnic i could borrow the home economics room"

*looks at the cig*
It's tastes and smells like it, not exactly sure how, a friend makes them for me.

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
XxAvarice DantanianxX

"I like my teacher so far but if i had to pick a second favorite it would be you Mr. Zato but Mr.Zato i didnt hear anything about free time from the dean i only heard that we were to report to the courtyard for an assembly"

Nickolas Frozen Heart

hubba wha!? -face palm- i told BB he had free time...-cling to the wall- i'm such a bad teacher!!! -sobs then jerk my head and look at nickolas- is it too late?! -grab his shirt- do i still have time to go find him?! i don't wanna be fired agian~ D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff