Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I don't know, this year was the first year it was avaliable to me at my old school, i was going to take it but then i had to come here but the layer allowed me to take it, he wouldn't let me drop PE though, i wasn't going to take it this year but everythings changed since then and unfortunately i have to take it. I don't like sports, not even watching it, it bores me." Mya said, she was really anoyed, her parents had allowed her to drop PE this year but now that the layer was in charge of everything she had to, it just wasn't fair. "So, why aren't you at the sports game?" Mya asked him as she payed for the food.
Dont like sports -He smiled at the lunch lady who just marked down what he got-Well back in my hometown me and my friends play Football...The American one not the one they play over here. But that was more of a now and then thing. You wanna eat in here or outside? -It was a bit chilly outside but not to bad-
"I don't mind" Mya replied thinking about sports "I think they call that grid iron, or something like that and over here isn't football soccer or is it rugby? Something like that anyway."
((Name: Nyx
Grade: tenth
Type: everything. Kinda. She hangs with everyone, but doesnt have a set "clique" or personality.
Appearance: shoulder length black hair with red tips, lean slender body but built well. She has the body, but doesnt show it off. Usually wears baggy clothing and occasionaly wears tight nice stuff when forved, or forgets to do the laundry. Oh, and she has icy grey eyes.
Whether you like foxes, dogs, or chipmunks better: Foxes...lot of people like foxes... ))
Name: Josh
Grade: 10
Type: Skater/punk
Appearance: Avi
Whether you like foxes, dogs, or chipmunks better: Dogs
Nyx unpacks her things and sets them around and in her little drawer and such. She finishes up then goes looking for some people to talk to.
Yeah somethign like that-He laughed not use to this culture still. He ttok a seat at a nearby table desiding it mgiht be a bit to chilly for his Texan blood-So how old are you?
Mya sat down at the table and began to eat her food "I'm fifteen...I would have been able to learn to drive this year, in New Zealand you can get your learners licence at fifteen, i guess i'll have to wait though. You?"

((I have to go now, bye))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces