Welcome to Gaia! ::

((g2g sry I have to help my friend out with somethign bye.))
Hmm... That's weird. Just a random wind gust. Thought Mikomi to herself. That was strange but it didn't bother her much. She always wore shorts under her skirt so she could participate in just about everything without having to worry about things like that. ( eek More info than needed huh?)
Blue Mist
Fa1nt
Blue Mist
Fa1nt
((so cand i start posting now? sweatdrop ))
(Hey whats up fa1nt I did'nt know you were on)WAlks into headmasters office Excuse me...Headmaster?

((I've been okay u?)) Red takes out a stack of his partner cards, taking out his favorite one,"Wonder where she is right now, O well I don't care." he sighs and throws them all out the window considering he had a bad relation ship with them all, fortunately, they reappeared in his pocket, he sighs,"I'll never get rid of these."
(I'm well just listening to linkin park sorry about last night I was just sleepy it was 12:00)Ameila walks back towards class but sees the boy deppresed and decides to walk over to him are you alright?
remember...keep it clean for younger roleplayers

Charitable Treater

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
mAru-dAsh1
Blue Mist
Fa1nt
Blue Mist
Fa1nt
((so cand i start posting now? sweatdrop ))
(Hey whats up fa1nt I did'nt know you were on)WAlks into headmasters office Excuse me...Headmaster?

((I've been okay u?)) Red takes out a stack of his partner cards, taking out his favorite one,"Wonder where she is right now, O well I don't care." he sighs and throws them all out the window considering he had a bad relation ship with them all, fortunately, they reappeared in his pocket, he sighs,"I'll never get rid of these."
(I'm well just listening to linkin park sorry about last night I was just sleepy it was 12:00)Ameila walks back towards class but sees the boy deppresed and decides to walk over to him are you alright?
remember...keep it clean for younger roleplayers
(I know...)walks outside and listens to her linkin park cd
Tryll
Hmm... That's weird. Just a random wind gust. Thought Mikomi to herself. That was strange but it didn't bother her much. She always wore shorts under her skirt so she could participate in just about everything without having to worry about things like that. ( eek More info than needed huh?)

((Oops sorry I'll keep it cleaner! sweatdrop I forget))
_x~Black Wolf Worrior~x_
Reko got to Math class looking in she was late. Groaning she decided to skip. Going outside she looked around sitting on a ston bench folding her legs up onto the bench she began reading.
Maru ran to the window and noticed a girl sitting on a stone bench. He realized she was cutting, but seeing what happened to the other girl in the class he was in, he didn't blame her. He thought he should help out a little though. So when no one was looking he removed his wand and walked into the bathroom and magically sent her her homework assignment.

Charitable Treater

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Walks to her martial arts class still listening to the cd.
Tryll
Tryll

Its ok, that wasnt' too bad, the others when they were talking about the partner/card system (are you familiar with the 3/4th books?) I was reminding them that if they decide to become magic partners don't make the kiss thing really really graphic. and maybe warn people before so if they are uneasy they can skip that post.
Reko laughed and smiled taking out a piece of paper and writing a note on it. Sending it to him it said. "Thank you."
Maru now was quite nervous. What if the people who wanted the information he held were in the school at the very moment? He wasn't sure what to do, so he just pretended nothing was wrong. and before he knew it, the class left the room for second hour.
((bleck I have to leave everyone, sorry about that, you can keep it going with out me, i'll catch up later. see ya, please remember the rules and such and have fun))
Maru was starting to feel kind of sick, he decided to turn in, he still waas not used to the time difference or Japanese food, he had only been here for 3 days.
mAru-dAsh1
Tryll
Tryll

Its ok, that wasnt' too bad, the others when they were talking about the partner/card system (are you familiar with the 3/4th books?) I was reminding them that if they decide to become magic partners don't make the kiss thing really really graphic. and maybe warn people before so if they are uneasy they can skip that post.

((Ok, yeah I wasn't sure. I did read that much though. I'm going to borrow the next one from my friends sometime soon. I'm sure I've read 3 but not so sure on 4. xd Warnings sound good too!))

Mikomi continues to work on the assignment that she got in class. But getting only a little bored she starts to draw things in the margins. Ugh, what is the answer to this one she trys to concentrate but drawing was way more fun to her anyway.
Name: Xin Gam FES ((China))
Like: martial arts, Katana no Katana the sword she uses ((even though shes chinese)), anime and manga, pulling pranks and practical jokes
Dislike: humans, ignoramuses, cats, idiots and leeks.
Blood Type: 0
Clubs: Martial Arts Club, Magic and Occult Club, Art Club, Kendo
Appearance: She is a Fox Demon, currently imprisoned in Human form, but she can still shapeshift. Looks like TenTen from Naruto, ((or like my avi)) and wears the Mahora Academy Uniform. Her eyes are yellow, and she is quite tall for an asian, but still middlesized, with a slender body. Agile and extremely fast, what she lacks in size and strength she makes up for with agility and intensity. Very clever, she has been outsmarted only once- she was shanghaied and imprisoned in Human form. ((someone got her drunk and imprisoned her...-__-u ))

((woot. you got to four pages, Maru. ))
mAru-dAsh1
Tryll
Tryll

stare and you read negima because...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces