Welcome to Gaia! ::

shadowbayne
gothicbratt
he looked at her and then slightly laughed " i dont know we are all alone " he slightly rubbed her hair messing it up some " i am just kidding " he started to walk along the moon lit path with her next to him he then put his hands behind his head and walked along the path

she walks along with him, she wrapped herself up in the jacket and took a deep breath in and sighd heavily..she then yawn and lookd around...it was pure dark she barley new the guy she s with... so she thought *what am i to expect?*."You are one weird person" " wow thank you for the nice jester " he shook his head and kept on walking threw the woods

*smiles a bit with a grin."Yeah your welcome."
hello anyone here?
*Jessica stopd walking and sat down next to a tree......."How far ar ewe going to keep walking Vox?" she said looking up at the sky at the big moon...Jessica smiled..."Its a big moon tonigt..looks like a full one"*
Name: Autumn Breeze (Autumn for short)
Personality: Sweet and passive
Label: Hippie (OK! SO that's not on the list of labels, but that's what I am! I hope thats ok...)
Looks: Like the avvie
Classes: ? Normal classes, grade 11.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Name:Mikail Jin
Personality: Loner. Doesn't like to be around people much unless his friends. Shy around girls but doesn't show it.
Label: Dark
Looks: Avatar
Classes: Geometry,Wolrd History,Sex ed, English grade10 and Advanced Physics

(May I join?)
((ANY ONE CAN JOIN.biut i cant rp till my friend gets on because im in the woods with him))
<center>Name: Alexandra
Personality: Nice, Preppy, Cute, and Sweet and Flirtasious
Label: Popular
Looks: Alex has long straight brown hair that shines, She has big gole hoops on that say "Alex" . She is wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a jean miniskirt(and i mean mini) with pink thread lining it. She also has on knee-high black boots with a reasonably high heel. She has long nails painted a french style, with one gold ring with a pink diamond stud on it. She also carries a pink notebook always with the letter "a" on it.
Classes: Easiest Ones
i am grounded....talk toy a when i get the chance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas